Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:39 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 11:37 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Badwolf
Today 11:29 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:20 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:12 PM

Old July 15th, 2020, 12:10 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quailsnap flicked his ears as he heard his name called for a patrol, having been listening to the names listed off silently. He got to his paws and stretched, shaking out his pelt before scenting the air. Yeah, that would do no good. It was all just a mix of his clanmates scents, he couldn't pinpoint one from the other still. Especially Rainydawn? He didn't know the she-cat too well at all. So the tom padded towards the camp exit, hoping that she would be over there and give some sort of verbal confirmation as to which scent was hers. Because right now, Quailsnap had no idea.

@Beau

----

"Lilllllllyyyyytaiiiiiilllllll!" Ripplepaw yowled, prancing around in a circle before stopping and letting her gaze sweep over her clanmates. Where was her mentor? This was like a major game of hide and seek or something, with all the cats bustling about. Ripplepaw waved her tail in the air behind her, eyes squinted slightly as she continued to try and look for the familiar pelt of her mentor. She was ready to get started with this battle training, she hadn't done battle in a while!

@FireSandwich

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 15th, 2020, 12:11 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

*Dark-kit walked around trying to clear his head*

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old July 15th, 2020, 01:28 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @RedHead ]

An older tom padded toward the entrance and Rainydawn vaguely recognized him as Quailsnap. She got to her paws and moved to meet him by the center of the entrance from her spot near the side, offering a nod as greeting.

“Hello, Quailsnap. Should be an easy patrol, at least, since Windclan is rather quiet right now.”
Old July 15th, 2020, 03:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieryn View Post
Frostpaw smiled "get ready" she got down in a crouch "come at me"
Blizzardpaw blinked Battle training? I’d crush her not thinking twice he came running as fast as the slow chub flub could straight at her hoping to ram her into the ground.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 15th, 2020, 03:26 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysian View Post
A familiar face poked out of the warrior’s den, and Woollyflame felt himself relax a touch. With a half amused snort, he replied, "Fishing. What have you been doing all morning, sleepyhead?" As Slatesting padded out to join him, he felt inclined to stand up. Their eyes locked and he couldn’t help but wait just an extra few moments before dropping his gaze. Glancing around camp once more, he opened his mouth to say something, but Slate beat him to it.

Early morning adventures, huh? He wouldn’t exactly call catching carp an early morning adventure, but would go along with it. "Yes, I fought a mighty carp and lived to tell the tale. And all in one morning," he chucked, sitting down again. It seemed a nice, lighthearted conversation had made him forget his weary paws for the moment.

Her ears flattened at the nickname, she could probably sleep all day if given the chance. It was the only thing that stood in her way from doing the things she wanted to do, from being a decent warrior. “What does it look like?” She chimes in response turning to her side and revealing her ungroomed side, back and belly. “I was obviously fighting... um... exhaustion” She smiled plopping down beside him with a sweep of her tail.

”must’ve been a pretty big carp” she teased regarding the size of the massive tom with a teasing snort.
“Bigger than a rabbit I’m thinking if it took you all morning. Maybe I’ll take you out one afternoon and show you how it’s really done” She said with a grin. “You know.. cause I’m an expert”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 15th, 2020, 03:56 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @wnder ]

----Goosefury----

Even though he felt incredibly guilty about making Aspensky wait for him for so long, Goosefury kept his composure as he padded up to the warrior. His gaze sparkled with thinly veiled guilt, but he kept his head high and his shoulders square. "Apologies for making you wait. Ready to head out?"
Old July 15th, 2020, 04:38 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Ooh, he really had startled Grizzlybug! He was getting so sneaky! Sneaky paws and creepy tail. He was going to be a warrior in no time! Hoopefully. Well, he still had lots to learn, so maybe not. That was okay!

"Ooh, okay! I can do it!" he bounced as he walked, getting excited. He was confident! He could do it! This time he would catch a mouse — no, a squirrel! Maybe even a bird on his own!

@Beau

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old July 15th, 2020, 04:58 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Her ears flattened at the nickname, she could probably sleep all day if given the chance. It was the only thing that stood in her way from doing the things she wanted to do, from being a decent warrior. “What does it look like?” She chimes in response turning to her side and revealing her ungroomed side, back and belly. “I was obviously fighting... um... exhaustion” She smiled plopping down beside him with a sweep of her tail.

”must’ve been a pretty big carp” she teased regarding the size of the massive tom with a teasing snort.
“Bigger than a rabbit I’m thinking if it took you all morning. Maybe I’ll take you out one afternoon and show you how it’s really done” She said with a grin. “You know.. cause I’m an expert”

Slatesting’s ruffled blue-gray fur gave Woollyflame quite a bit of amusement. His yellow gaze lingered on her messy pelt, debating whether or not to offer to help groom it. Fighting... exhaustion? Pfft. He even let out a small laugh at that one! But not in a mocking way, of course. He want one to mock others. That wasn’t cool.

He went along with this, commenting, "Oh, yes. Huge. Maybe even the size of Lionstar himself." The Somali mix sat upright at her challenge, at full attention. "Oh, reeeaally?" he challenged, mischief sparkling in his eyes. "Why not this afternoon, o wise expert?"

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old July 15th, 2020, 05:30 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

He couldn't say he cared for Driftblaze ditching his apprentice at the last moment, but he sighed and dismissed Silentpaw with a flick of his tail. "Well done, you're free to go."

To Driftblaze, he was a little less gentle. "Next time, speak with me before you let someone distract you. Apprentices shouldn't be forced to handle reports unless their patrol members abandoned them. You're dismissed too."

[ @Elementals, @TeamMilkBot ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 15th, 2020, 05:38 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

Oh, it looked like Sootflare wasn't around. Leave a message after the beep.

"Apprentice trouble again?" Lionstar questioned teasingly as he approached his brother. "Beginning to think you two can't be paired up together, it seems to always end in someone getting puffy."

More seriously, he flattened his ears back. "I'll have a talk with him. Why don't you take a breather? Once you're feeling up for it, maybe we both can hit the territory." He was curious to see how Koistream was holding up with his leg.. maybe they could test his battle prowess or something. He was itching to get a break from his duties-- it felt like the last moon was wearing him thin again.

[ @Romulus, stealin this report from wnder since she's on break ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules