Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Interactions Finder!
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:08 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:07 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 11:05 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by korok
Today 11:00 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:53 AM

Old September 13th, 2023, 04:00 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 16 moons
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

[ rolling a d20 w/ a dc of 5 ]
[ roll: 15 ]

A fair distance away from where she caught the bird, Larkwing caught the scent of a certain tree dwelling rodent: chipmunk. Now, Larkwing didn't exactly love chipmunk herself, but food is food so she quickly starts tracking. Not long later, the scent is strong and, moments later, she spots the rodent a small ways away. Crouching low, she wiggles her haunches and...! Pounce! The chipmunk is caught and buried.
Spottedwing crept closer not realizing she caught it by its tail as she took a bit out of it. "No one will realize it was a bad catch"
Old September 13th, 2023, 05:43 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
[ @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ ]

After what felt like a voracious breakfast of tasty fish, CherrySwirl only felt it right to give back to the clan what she had... hungrily taken. Besides, with the clans displacement from their usual home, they needed all they could get. Their poor camp was probably a trout playground right now... Shaking the thought from her head, CherrySwirl picked her way through the covered forest. It was so beautiful this time of year, especially now with the temperatures dropping. Raising her maw towards the air, the warrior opened her mouth slightly, drinking in the scents all around her. After a moment of quiet contemplation, she turned back to her traveling companion. Though ten moons their senior, Cherry had always loved spending her time with CinnamonSwirl - more so now that they were both warriors! She couldn't have thought of anyone better than Cinnamon to accompany her on a small hunt today,

"Nothing like that fresh forest air... Smell anything good out here?" Keeping a warm golden gaze on the other, Cherry raised her tail to motion the other to a halt.
CinnamonSwirl
[They/Them|Nonbinary|Sexuality Questioning|A cream cat with light cinnamon swirls and darker cinnamon flecks with dark green eyes]
CinnamonSwirl smiled at CherrySwirl. They'd always loved hanging out with CherrySwirl, even when they were an apprentice. CherrySwirl would've been about 16 moons when they started training. "Not much different than usual!" They purred and slowly halted.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old September 13th, 2023, 05:46 PM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

The tiny kit crouched in the reeds. She couldn't believe her luck! She'd snuck out of the nursery without Sageclaw noticing!

Carpkit let out a soft mrrow of laughter. "This is amazing!"

(open. feel free to scold the rascal.)
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Old September 13th, 2023, 07:12 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ ]

Cherry nodded to the others response with an excited gleam in her gaze, turning to point her muzzle at a direction off to their left.

"I smell something interesting over this way," Dropping to her belly in almost an instant, the ginger warrior crept slowly forward. Chit chat would have to wait until this mystery scent was uncovered. Slightly... smelling of the river, but also with a hint of the crisp air... and fish? What animal or thing could have such a concoction of smell? Fish couldn't fly last time Cherry checked! Nosing her way through a few leafy bushes, she crawled along the ground, keeping low as she nudged her face out to look at the strange creature,

"Cinn!" She whispered loudly, retreating into the bush, turning back to look back at them. "Cinnamon, look at this!" Her excitement shone brightly, as she moved to try and guide CinnamonSwirl through the bushes to look as well. "Look!" Her excitement was directed towards a strange looking bird, a grey-blue in appearance, a large weird neck, with long spindly bird legs. Hanging from it's mouth, a large fish as it waded through the . "Isn't that thing incredible?!"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old September 13th, 2023, 07:43 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Quote:
[ @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ ]

Cherry nodded to the others response with an excited gleam in her gaze, turning to point her muzzle at a direction off to their left.

"I smell something interesting over this way," Dropping to her belly in almost an instant, the ginger warrior crept slowly forward. Chit chat would have to wait until this mystery scent was uncovered. Slightly... smelling of the river, but also with a hint of the crisp air... and fish? What animal or thing could have such a concoction of smell? Fish couldn't fly last time Cherry checked! Nosing her way through a few leafy bushes, she crawled along the ground, keeping low as she nudged her face out to look at the strange creature,

"Cinn!" She whispered loudly, retreating into the bush, turning back to look back at them. "Cinnamon, look at this!" Her excitement shone brightly, as she moved to try and guide CinnamonSwirl through the bushes to look as well. "Look!" Her excitement was directed towards a strange looking bird, a grey-blue in appearance, a large weird neck, with long spindly bird legs. Hanging from it's mouth, a large fish as it waded through the . "Isn't that thing incredible?!"
CinnamonSwirl
[They/Them|Nonbinary|Sexuality Questioning|A cream cat with light cinnamon swirls and darker cinnamon flecks with dark green eyes]
"Woah..." CinnamonSwirl breathed in amazement. They'd never seen such a creature! "What should we do?" They whispered to their companion.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old September 14th, 2023, 09:28 AM
Mama Dust

[ @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ ]

"Think we can take it on?" Cherry nudged them playfully, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Imagine all the mouths we could feed with a big old bird like that... Think it bites hard?" Not that... she would actually consider it, right? Though, the longer she sat with Cinnamon watching the strange bird slowly wading through the flooded river bed, the more she wanted to try.

No. No, no no no Cherry! Bad Cherry! Mentally scolding herself, she would simply cast a mischievous glance over to Cinnamon, a smile creeping across her features. Realistically, there was no danger her - Cherry would certainly never put her former apprentice in any danger, nor herself. What kind of a mentor or example would she be? The flooding here was still pretty bad, but the river seemed calm enough that either of them would have no issue swimming. And the bird? It would most certainly fly away should the two felines go barreling happily after it.

"Want to try?" CherrySwirl nudged the other, her eyes shining with excitement.

Old September 14th, 2023, 11:11 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Quote:
[ @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ ]

"Think we can take it on?" Cherry nudged them playfully, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Imagine all the mouths we could feed with a big old bird like that... Think it bites hard?" Not that... she would actually consider it, right? Though, the longer she sat with Cinnamon watching the strange bird slowly wading through the flooded river bed, the more she wanted to try.

No. No, no no no Cherry! Bad Cherry! Mentally scolding herself, she would simply cast a mischievous glance over to Cinnamon, a smile creeping across her features. Realistically, there was no danger her - Cherry would certainly never put her former apprentice in any danger, nor herself. What kind of a mentor or example would she be? The flooding here was still pretty bad, but the river seemed calm enough that either of them would have no issue swimming. And the bird? It would most certainly fly away should the two felines go barreling happily after it.

"Want to try?" CherrySwirl nudged the other, her eyes shining with excitement.
CinnamonSwirl
CinnamonSwirl smiled. "I think we could and I doubt it does! It'd probably fly away anyway!" They whispered and their former mentor continued thinking. "Sure, might as well!" They said, replied to spring on the unsuspectig bird.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old September 14th, 2023, 12:28 PM
Mama Dust

[ @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ ]

"Just the response I wanted to hear, Cinny!" CherrySwirl chirped quietly, her eyes lighting up with a mischievous excitement.

"Alright, on my signal..." Cherry laid her tail gently across CinnamonSwirl's back, keeping her voice low as she began to count, "One......." Silence. "Two........." Dead silence. "THREE - GO!" Called out at the top of her lungs, she lifted her tail off the other and sprinted out from the bush, making contact with the water - her paws splashing water everywhere as she bolted head on towards the bird she now deemed "blue long legs". The warrior hooted with laughter as the water drenched her paws, slowing with each hop as the water grew deeper and deeper. As expected, the bird took no time to take off from where it had been peacefully enjoying its meal, leaving Cherry standing in the river, her breathing heavy as she watched with silent amazement. Taking another deep inhale, she turned to CinnamonSwirl with a smile across her maw - watching the others expression and behavior.

Old September 14th, 2023, 12:58 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
Spottedwing crept closer not realizing she caught it by its tail as she took a bit out of it. "No one will realize it was a bad catch"

Deciding this was probably fine for now, and she could always go hunting again later, Larkwing grabbed the chipmunk again and began retracing her steps to find Spottedwing.

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old September 14th, 2023, 01:07 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

Deciding this was probably fine for now, and she could always go hunting again later, Larkwing grabbed the chipmunk again and began retracing her steps to find Spottedwing.
spottedwing picked up her mouse and bird