Closed Thread

Old September 21st, 2023, 08:09 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
She flicked an ear. “Yes. We should tip Stonepaw off about this spot, too, huh?” she asked @soldier
He nods his head, bouncing happily beside the two adults. His tail flicks their shoulders affectionately before he smiles widely. "That is a great idea!!!"

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old September 22nd, 2023, 05:23 AM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demini View Post
Cobwebpaw stalked a bit away to the left. he sniffed the air before slopping into a hunters crouch and stalking forward for a bit... sparrow! he leaped out an jumped, catching the bird in one,leap, killing it with a silngle bite
Troutstone clamped his jaws around the mouses neck and twisted, killing it instantly. The grey warrior placed its body into a shallow hole and covered it, then went on to find more. There was a blackbird nearby, and he stalked closer and killed it, adding that to the hole too. After that, things slowed down as he took a few losses. He didn't give up, and was rewarded with a mouse nest, and another two kills. Calling that a day, he picked up all his catches and went back to Cobwebpaw.
//My next post will be reporting

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old September 22nd, 2023, 08:43 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
Troutstone clamped his jaws around the mouses neck and twisted, killing it instantly. The grey warrior placed its body into a shallow hole and covered it, then went on to find more. There was a blackbird nearby, and he stalked closer and killed it, adding that to the hole too. After that, things slowed down as he took a few losses. He didn't give up, and was rewarded with a mouse nest, and another two kills. Calling that a day, he picked up all his catches and went back to Cobwebpaw.
//My next post will be reporting
after hunting for a bit Cobwebpaw returned with his sparrow and a crow

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old September 23rd, 2023, 12:30 PM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Otterslash!

{{Activity post as I’m currently away from my computer Tehe}

The warrior slipped into the territory and sat quietly wondering about whatever it was that she was thinking about

Old September 23rd, 2023, 01:28 PM
:-)

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Pensive

Beepaw lay at in the clearing, thinking about the battle moves she was learning.
[activity]
Old September 23rd, 2023, 07:35 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ @Sleek ]

Mmmm, a lovely walk through the territory was always a good idea. Especially after training apprentices - all that information dumping could be exhausting! Cherryswirl exhaled with a soft smile, shaking her head as she became lost in thought. What else could she teach Dunepaw? And Stars above, she still needed to get Fishpaw out and about too! Had she made the right decision adopting two little cats as her apprentices? Absolutely - it will be fine! She mentally consoled herself, blinking open her eyes. Just as she did, the warrior let out an exasperated "URF" as she crashed into something unexpected. Back pedaling quickly, Cherry's golden eyes rested on another feline that she recognized from her own clan,

"Oh! Sorry Sleekfur!" She meowed apologetically, her pelt burning with embarrassment. She hoped the other hadn't been doing anything too important.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old September 23rd, 2023, 07:41 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
[ @Sleek ]

Mmmm, a lovely walk through the territory was always a good idea. Especially after training apprentices - all that information dumping could be exhausting! Cherryswirl exhaled with a soft smile, shaking her head as she became lost in thought. What else could she teach Dunepaw? And Stars above, she still needed to get Fishpaw out and about too! Had she made the right decision adopting two little cats as her apprentices? Absolutely - it will be fine! She mentally consoled herself, blinking open her eyes. Just as she did, the warrior let out an exasperated "URF" as she crashed into something unexpected. Back pedaling quickly, Cherry's golden eyes rested on another feline that she recognized from her own clan,

"Oh! Sorry Sleekfur!" She meowed apologetically, her pelt burning with embarrassment. She hoped the other hadn't been doing anything too important.

Sleekfur had been allowed out of the medicine den, finally. He was about to go on a nice walk in the fresh air, maybe get a mouse or two, stock up the fresh-kill pile after being missing for so long with his injury from the foxes-"Ow," he winced. Something-rather, someone, bumped into his shoulder, right by the injury. He looked at the perpetrator. "Cherryswirl?" he asked. "It's great to see you!" he said, attempting to give a friendly nuzzle.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 23rd, 2023, 07:59 PM
Mama Dust

[ @Sleek ]

Ok good! Sleekfur wasn't too upset with her! But, she hear the pain laced in his voice... come to think of it, she hadn't seen him out and about for a good bit. Had he been hurt? "You too!" Cherryswirl purred, leaning into the friendly gesture and returning it back to him, "I haven't seen you around lately... Were you- or actually, are you ok?" She smiled, scanning the tom with golden eyes to see if she could spot his injury.

Old September 23rd, 2023, 08:10 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

[ @Sleek ]

Ok good! Sleekfur wasn't too upset with her! But, she hear the pain laced in his voice... come to think of it, she hadn't seen him out and about for a good bit. Had he been hurt? "You too!" Cherryswirl purred, leaning into the friendly gesture and returning it back to him, "I haven't seen you around lately... Were you- or actually, are you ok?" She smiled, scanning the tom with golden eyes to see if she could spot his injury.

Sleekfur could see the suspicion in her narrowed eyes. He looked away, hiding his injury from her. "What-Oh yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I've just been...uh...dealing with some personal stuff," he lied. "But, uh, how about we take a walk? Maybe catch something. Are you up for it?" he asked, changing the subject. He hoped she wouldn't continue to question him about his injury.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 24th, 2023, 09:23 AM
Mama Dust

[ @Sleek ]

The ginger warrior raised an inquisitive brow, her ears folding back as the other turned away suspiciously. And as he murmured on about 'dealing with personal stuff', Cherryswirl's tail swept behind her, the curiosity eating her up. As much as she was respectful in her nature... boy was she nosy. Still, if Sleekfur wasn't comfortable talking about it, then Cherry would leave it as just that!

"A walk sounds great! And I definitely won't say no to bringing back some prey!" Cherry mewed happily, shaking away her curious demeanor into a more friendly one. With ears perked back up and tail lifted in the air, she nodded for Sleekfur to lead the way. She would keep a close and steady pace alongside the other warrior, taking in the sights and scents around them,

"So," She began, "Aside from personal stuff... What have you been up to recently?"

Closed Thread