dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Vinekit

A small kit was wondering around Starclan territory,
his green eyes widened with fear. "Cracklepaw?! Cracklepaw?!" He cried, his face full of distress and fear. His fur looked a bit ruffled, and his tiny ckaws were unsheathed as he crept around, looking for this 'Cracklepaw' For a Starclan cat, he looked terrible.

@dino. |BogTumble|
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post

Stars damn it all. The senior warrior strode through the territory, claws sliding out as the majestic warrior with all his glory restored padded to where a StarClan child squealed and a dark spirit crept. "Lovely indeed, something your kind doesn't deserve. Get back to hell where you belong, slug." Blizzardwind grunted, slate blue eyes narrowed coldly as he locked his ivy glare on Bogtumble. Ugh, he couldn't even be at peace in death with undeserving creatures breaking into their paradise. His paradise.
Bogtumble's large ears swiveled forward as a kit's cries reached them, and a few more pawsteps took him right to the source. "Oh, dear," he crooned, stooping down to peer at the kit. "You're much too close to the veil. Some mean Dark Forest spirit might just gobble you up-"

An interruption before he could even lift a paw to grab the kit. Irritation flickered across Bogtumble's face, but he cleared it quickly with a grin as he spun to meet the tom.

"Oh, my dear, you wound me!" He pressed a paw to his chest, working eye wide. "Banished to that awful place just because I was HUNGRY? What else was a tom to do in the absence of proper food, hm? I'm not so sure I want to go back. This side of the mist is quite appealing." Bogtumble gave Blizzardwind his most sincere smile. "Won't you let me stay awhile?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; November 11th, 2023 at 01:59 PM.
Old November 10th, 2023, 10:59 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bogtumble's large ears swiveled forward as a kit's cries reached them, and a few more pawsteps took him right to the source. "Oh, dear," he crooned, stooping down to peer at the kit. "You're much too close to the veil. Some mean Dark Forest spirit might just gobble you up-"

An interruption before he could even lift a paw to grab the kit. Irritation flickered across Bogtumble's face, but he cleared it quickly with a grin as he spun to meet the tom.

"Oh, my dear, you wound me!" He pressed a paw to his chest, working eye wide. "Banished to that awful place just because I was HUNGRY? What else was a tom to do in the absence of proper food, hm? I'm not so sure I want to go back. This side of the mist is quite appealing?" Bogtumble gave Blizzardwind his most sincere smile. "Won't you let me stay awhile?"

Vinekit

"Crac- AHHHH!" The kit squealed once he saw the
Dark Forest cat. 'He's gonna eat me!' He thought before dashing to hide under the other warrior, hos fur bristling with fear. Why is everything so scary? Why are the big cats being mean to each other? Why am I here? Where's Crackle? He panicked, shaking violently as he crouched under Blizzardwind, his eyes widened with fear as his breathing started to get heavy.

@poppy.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old November 10th, 2023, 11:29 AM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

Talking Re: StarClan Territory

OPEN FOR REPLY

"Hewo anyone?" RabbitKit (WC) called out "Where am i?"

Old November 10th, 2023, 01:10 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
Ghostpaw heard voices. She drifted over, rotting leaves crackling underpaw. Gaps... Gaps between the Dark Forest and StarClan. Did that mean... LYNXPAW! The silvery she-cat burst out of the shadows, long fur streaming pit behind her as she covered the ground. A leap, and she was in StarClan, running, running for her beloved.
@FeurSturm
Lynxpaw
Male-He/Him
7 moons
Lynxpaw sat, sadly contemplating his life choices. Then he smelled a familiar scent. No, it can't be…can it?
(Just have Ghost careen into him and tackle hug him. Just watch it with the romance)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE
Old November 10th, 2023, 07:37 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

(i have powerplaying perms) @FeurSturm

Ghost zipped past all those annoying sparkly cats, honing into one single figure in the near distance. Sinewy muscles bunched for a soar, and the apprentice tumbled straight into her quarry, tackling him to the ground. "No matter how many times I try to get rid of you, you're still here," she purred, amusement evident in the Dark Forest dweller's mew. Lynxpaw looked so cute covered in particles of shiny stuff, it made the silver molly want to laugh. In life he was so dark and she so bright, and now it was the other way. A bitter, chuffing laugh escaped the former kidnapper's throat, covered up quickly with a purr. Boy was she glad to see Mr Sparkles again...

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old November 10th, 2023, 07:45 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
(i have powerplaying perms) @FeurSturm

Ghost zipped past all those annoying sparkly cats, honing into one single figure in the near distance. Sinewy muscles bunched for a soar, and the apprentice tumbled straight into her quarry, tackling him to the ground. "No matter how many times I try to get rid of you, you're still here," she purred, amusement evident in the Dark Forest dweller's mew. Lynxpaw looked so cute covered in particles of shiny stuff, it made the silver molly want to laugh. In life he was so dark and she so bright, and now it was the other way. A bitter, chuffing laugh escaped the former kidnapper's throat, covered up quickly with a purr. Boy was she glad to see Mr Sparkles again...
Lynxpaw
Male-He/Him
7 moons
Lynx yelped as he toppled over. Ghost! He recognized her scent. It was a little…strange-smelling. He tried to push her off. "Hey, both times you started it," he protested playfully. He looked at Ghost. She looked different too, a bit darker and less shiny. "What have you been up to?" he asked.
(dino, if you're spying on this, it is PERFECTLY FINE, don't permakill Lynx)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE
Old November 10th, 2023, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeurSturm View Post
Lynxpaw
Male-He/Him
7 moons
Lynx yelped as he toppled over. Ghost! He recognized her scent. It was a little…strange-smelling. He tried to push her off. "Hey, both times you started it," he protested playfully. He looked at Ghost. She looked different too, a bit darker and less shiny. "What have you been up to?" he asked.
(dino, if you're spying on this, it is PERFECTLY FINE, don't permakill Lynx)

Ghostpaw obligingly got off, grinning deviously. "Oh, what I have been doing? Just been living up to my name, yep yep," she replied with a careless shrug. Her silver pelt was matted and caked in rotting matter. None of that mattered anyway. Her muzzle really couldn't come out from that smile. Well, she was happy, no duh. "What have you been doin' ya little blighter?" she bantered playfully.

Old November 10th, 2023, 08:13 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
Ghostpaw obligingly got off, grinning deviously. "Oh, what I have been doing? Just been living up to my name, yep yep," she replied with a careless shrug. Her silver pelt was matted and caked in rotting matter. None of that mattered anyway. Her muzzle really couldn't come out from that smile. Well, she was happy, no duh. "What have you been doin' ya little blighter?" she bantered playfully.
Lynxpaw shrugged. "Figuring out how to get back. Hating Bumblestar. You. The usual." He smiled. "Oh and moping. One cannot avoid the moping." Then his brain decided to work. "Wait, you've been in the Dark Forest?"
Old November 10th, 2023, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeurSturm View Post
Lynxpaw shrugged. "Figuring out how to get back. Hating Bumblestar. You. The usual." He smiled. "Oh and moping. One cannot avoid the moping." Then his brain decided to work. "Wait, you've been in the Dark Forest?"
"YOU'VE BEEN HATING ME?!" Ghostpaw aimed a good cuff between the ShadowClan apprentice's ears. Oh, only now he realised she was from the Dark Forest. "Yep, and working on new powers as well." Purposely leaving the part of bringing revenge crashing down on ShadowClan, something Lynxpaw had stopped her from doing while she was still living.

Old November 10th, 2023, 08:34 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
"YOU'VE BEEN HATING ME?!" Ghostpaw aimed a good cuff between the ShadowClan apprentice's ears. Oh, only now he realised she was from the Dark Forest. "Yep, and working on new powers as well." Purposely leaving the part of bringing revenge crashing down on ShadowClan, something Lynxpaw had stopped her from doing while she was still living.
Lynx shrunk away from her. "Not you, Bumblestar! I meant I was thinking about you." He listened to the second part of what she said, sitting down next to her. "New powers?" he asked.