Status: Just coming back to this site, looking for rp buddies
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@esa "Yep. Thanks!" she says and bites into the salmon
Old July 17th, 2020, 01:27 PM
just a minor cat-astrophe

My Mood: Starving

Reedwhisker tore off a portion for himself and one for Splashfury another cat. There was enough to feed three or four cats. Why was he expecting Splashfury to be there anyway. It's not like they knew each other that well.

Reedwhisker was troubled in a strange way he hadn't experienced before. He had normally taken time to get attached to the few friends he had but the outgoing and encouraging actions of Splashfury made him feel welcome.

Shaking his fur (and his strange thoughts) out, he settled down to wolf down his portion, the pink salmon melting on his tongue.

@Elementals
Old July 17th, 2020, 01:45 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by esa View Post
Reedwhisker tore off a portion for himself and one for Splashfury another cat. There was enough to feed three or four cats. Why was he expecting Splashfury to be there anyway. It's not like they knew each other that well.

Reedwhisker was troubled in a strange way he hadn't experienced before. He had normally taken time to get attached to the few friends he had but the outgoing and encouraging actions of Splashfury made him feel welcome.

Shaking his fur (and his strange thoughts) out, he settled down to wolf down his portion, the pink salmon melting on his tongue.

@Elementals
~Splashfury~

The tabby molly shook her fur to get the leaves caught in her pelt out. Splashfury walked around and saw Reedwhisker who was eating a salmon. Not feeling hungry, she gave a wave of her tail to him.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 17th, 2020, 04:22 PM
just a minor cat-astrophe

My Mood: Starving

@Elementals

Reedwhisker blinked in surprise. He beckoned her over with a tilt of his head.

"Are you hungry? I hope you're doing well with mentoring so far!" his voice brightened up. "If you um want to talk to me I'm always here. I mean uh not here here like sometimes I'm in my nest but uh-" Stop rambling Reedwhisker

He turned away and broke eye contact with a half-hearted "sorry excuse me" and felt like clawing his own eyes out. He couldn't face her.
Old July 17th, 2020, 06:53 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

If Nightfeather was the epitome of dignity then Willowpaw was the opposite.
Obviously sneaking around the clearing in a manner that was more play then stealth the apprentice hummed a suspenseful tune as she tried to find a playful cat to 'sneak' up on and initiate some play wrestling. Her pretty tabby pelt was ruffled up and messy from an outing to the territory she hadn't cleaned herself from yet.
Spotting the warrior Willowpaw changed course lurking around the older she cat trying to get a gauge on if the warrior wanted to play, not having yet been taught that she should start to try and leave her kittish tendencies behind. Willowpaw had never been in a battle nor a patrol or even been seriously scolded before, so combined with her mentors general toleration of her antics and Lionstars fun centric activities thus far the apprentice had yet to learn of the more serious things in life. So seeing Nightfeathers mannerism intrigued her in a way, the quiet calm and seriousness a different attitude then Willowpaw had met. Maybe play stalking was the wrong way to meet this new mindset but then again, how was she to know that.
@The Cannibal (she's humming the jaws theme)
Old July 17th, 2020, 07:17 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by esa View Post
@Elementals

Reedwhisker blinked in surprise. He beckoned her over with a tilt of his head.

"Are you hungry? I hope you're doing well with mentoring so far!" his voice brightened up. "If you um want to talk to me I'm always here. I mean uh not here here like sometimes I'm in my nest but uh-" Stop rambling Reedwhisker

He turned away and broke eye contact with a half-hearted "sorry excuse me" and felt like clawing his own eyes out. He couldn't face her.
~Splashfury~

Splashfury padded over at Reedwhisker's invitation. She gave him a warm tiger looking smile. "I'm pretty full but thank you. My apprentice is still trying to sort things out with Bumblebelly so I'm waiting for them to be done." Splashfury started out, "If you would like me to talk to you then I will. Oh no, you are fine."

Watching Reedwhisker get nervous about something, she laid down next to him and waited for them. She didn't care how long but hopefully Reedwhisker was doing okay.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 17th, 2020, 07:29 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Rani

It wasn't overly common for clan cats to have such high esteems for themselves, to pride themselves so much on appearances so it was a wonder who the black and white she-cat learned it from. Sometimes those things come naturally, a brain geared slightly different from the others.
It didn't take away from her capabilities as a warrior though, that much was evident in how her ears tracked the sound of a rather ominous tune being hummed around the cleric. At first only one of her ears tracked Wilowpaw, but soon both locked onto the sounds of the younger cat, noting how they were approaching, if only circling loosely. Her eyes, though, remained closed. It was too much effort at the moment to open them and process sight as well as sound.
She didn't move, aside from the slightest flick of the tip of her tail, a precursory note that she was aware of Willowpaw's presence. There was a long moment of silence before eventually Nightfeather spoke, her voice cool and easy on the ears. Her eyes, though, were very much closed.
"Are you looking for something?" It was a simple question, so simple that she didn't bother opening her eyes to look at the apprentice. But her ears were still angled in her direction.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old July 17th, 2020, 07:34 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

*Redspot might be a queen but he could still do some warrior duties like fed his den mates,Redspot grabed 2 trouts for the kits and other queens, He was worried for dark-kit so he grabbed the smallest fish* mmmmhmmm 8He hummed as he walked backto the nursery*

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old July 17th, 2020, 09:37 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Salmonsong shook her head slightly at the mention of Blizzardpaw,” He’s a naughty apprentice.“ she mentioned glad she thought he was stupid too,” I miss you too, but if you ever want me to take you out for training, I’m more than willing to help you out.“ she purred, though she liked the idea of her spending more time with her mentor.

Frostpaw smiled "moooms in love with my mentor" she giggled and fell to the ground laughing.
Old July 17th, 2020, 09:43 PM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

GlowDawn padded away, disgust glowed in his amber eyes as he picked his way trough the less wet ground. "This floor is so gross and wet! Why do these cats even like this." He mewed, not caring about what other cats thought, why would he? They already have bad taste. {Open}