Today 05:57 PM
Webbed Paths and Feathered...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 10th, 2023, 11:12 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
Birdpaw

Birdpaw was normally a polite, calm cat. But when her uncle was bleeding out and someone's loyalty to the Clan came second during a time of need, that was where she got frustrated. Not giving Sootpelt another glance, she turned on her heel to gently brush her tail tip on Cherry's side. "It's alright, I can carry him back to camp myself. It'll be less... problematic."

Picking up her uncle and heaving him onto her back, hopefully nuzzling him comfortingly as she stood again, small frame shaking slightly with the added weight but luckily her age countered that and she was able to stand and walk with him. "You'll be right behind me?" She mumbled to Cherry, before beginning the trek back to camp going as fast as her paws could carry her.

// @Dust @Silk_Cradle_Ruler @spooky sleek. @pumpkinbubble.
One of the three kits clambered out of the tub with curious eyes. the kit had pure brown fur and light green eyes. They saw Birdpaw and even padded over in an attempt to offer to help.
Old October 10th, 2023, 11:21 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Cherry stared dumfoundedly at Sootpelt, her mouth agape in stunned silence,

"I dont care if its your father, your sister, your kit, they should not be freely roaming our territory! RiverClan territory! And why are you pouncing on a dead fox?! GO. HELP. BIRDPAW, PLEASE." She nearly wailed with exasperation. Her pelt was burning with anger and confusion. As she turned, hearing her name weakly called, Cherry watched as Sleekfur stumbled then toppled to the ground. Stars, she couldn't fade out now. An apprentice and a bird-brain warrior wouldnt be able to get all of them to camp. Cursing silently under her breath, Cherry pushed through the lingering anxiety and fear - forcing herself to stand strong.

"I've got you," She meowed through a shaky breath, nosing Sleekfur's limp body sloppily onto her back. Stars, he was heavy. Push though it.... push through. Her vision fizzled slightly as she stomped with effort after Birdpaw. Golden eyes rested on the apprentice,

"Straight to the medicine den Birdpaw, and hopefully that fish brain will come help you."

[ Two foxes are dead and the last one was chased off - the encounter is all over. Sleek, can you make a healing request as well, please?

@pumpkinbubble. | @poppy. | @spooky sleek. @Silk_Cradle_Ruler ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk_Cradle_Ruler View Post
Sootpelt sighed. She heard a small meow sound from a small tub of sorts that had been nearly emptied by a human. . "I think something else is here. You guys go, I'll handle this." Sootpelt quietly followed the sound of the meowing and nudged the box over, revealing a trio of injured and terrified kits. "Oh my stars.." She whispered before looking around. Three tiny outsider kits in need of help... She had to do something. She helped the kits into the tub before pushing the tub with all her might before realizing her order to go back to camp was ignored. Grumbling, she sat beside the box.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
Birdpaw

Birdpaw was normally a polite, calm cat. But when her uncle was bleeding out and someone's loyalty to the Clan came second during a time of need, that was where she got frustrated. Not giving Sootpelt another glance, she turned on her heel to gently brush her tail tip on Cherry's side. "It's alright, I can carry him back to camp myself. It'll be less... problematic."

Picking up her uncle and heaving him onto her back, hopefully nuzzling him comfortingly as she stood again, small frame shaking slightly with the added weight but luckily her age countered that and she was able to stand and walk with him. "You'll be right behind me?" She mumbled to Cherry, before beginning the trek back to camp going as fast as her paws could carry her.

// @Dust @Silk_Cradle_Ruler @spooky sleek. @pumpkinbubble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk_Cradle_Ruler View Post
One of the three kits clambered out of the tub with curious eyes. the kit had pure brown fur and light green eyes. They saw Birdpaw and even padded over in an attempt to offer to help.
(Sorry for short post)

*Bluefang closed his eyes, letting everything happen*

@spooky sleek.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old October 10th, 2023, 12:10 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinbubble. View Post

(Sorry for short post)

*Bluefang closed his eyes, letting everything happen*

@spooky sleek.
Sootpelt watched in curiosity as the three kits one by one hopped out of the tub and began to make their way over to help Bluefang and Birdpaw.
Old October 10th, 2023, 01:28 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

It had all happened so fast. Another cat dead, and with the battle so far away. Yet Lightningpaw couldn't say she felt... sorry for this death. The relief outweighed that. The assuredness that Leechscar had saved her mentor's life. Because from where she had been standing, this molly had been trying to kill the medicine cat.

What had even happened? Was this RiverClanner even aware that the battle had been raging in the other direction? Had she found Cowtuft and decided to kill a healer on the spot? What was it with warriors lately wanting to find an easy kill? Didn't the warrior code state that they were only supposed to kill as a last resort to begin with?

A scowl openly marring her youthful features, the lithe calico approached her mentor, ensuring that underneath the pile of mud he carried with him he was alright to make the journey back. "I took care of the emergencies that couldn't wait, but Leechscar's not wrong. We should head back. There's plenty of injuries to deal with. We can talk later, yeah?" the apprentice mewed in a chipper voice, attempting to keep the gravity of the situation away from her mind.

Because what was one more dead body to contend with? One more downed feline before her. The important thing was to get the medicine cat back to camp. Back to safety. And to heal their wounded. She could wait to process the rest another day.

-

@xX ghostie Xx [Cowtuft] | @Undertaker [Leechscar]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 10th, 2023, 01:59 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

(ok so I was told by @/els to let you all know(just the injured cats I assume) to make a healing request.)

( @poppy. will make the first post, then me, than Cherryswirl, then Sleekfur, then Sootpelt and the three kits, and then @/els and Tansypaw will repsond)

@/poppy.(Birdpaw) @Dust(Cherryswirl) @spooky sleek.(Sleekfur) @Silk_Cradle_Ruler(Sootpelt + 3 unnamed kits)

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; October 10th, 2023 at 02:05 PM.
Old October 10th, 2023, 03:52 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Damn yall went crazy-im sorry im so slow

Sleekfur had not fully blacked out, he was just barely conscious, which only made his life more miserable. The agony was everywhere, jolting throughout his body. His could still hear his heart pounding, adrenaline still all over him. He could feel his throbbing wound in his paw, screaming at him. And everything around him felt so loud-Cherry's orders, the mewling kits, Birdpaw's soft words. He could hear it all screaming at him, his stomach felt empty, as all its remains he had spewered out. Before, of course, he had been put on top of Cherryswirl. His eyes opened and closed, he moaned softly. He did not have the energy to put his thoughts- a swirling mess- into words. He blacked out again.

A couple minutes later he came to once more, but as before barely conscious. The pain came at him again, more vicious this time. He felt like his paw was actively being ripped to shreds and he groaned through gritted teeth. He tried to speak again, to say he was fine, he'd walk back, but he couldn't. He couldn't even manage a whisper. How pathetic. Such a strong, fine, well muscled warrior, completely unaware, blinking in and out of consciousness. He felt bile rise up again, but as he had nothing, it was just his stomach acids, which he choked on, coughing and sputtering. He wheezed quietly, trying to suck in air. His self-preservation kicked in, not that he was much aware of it. He coughed fox fur out. There was some still left in his mouth. And the sour taste of blood, he could feel it on his jaws. Weakly he tried to move his tongue to lick it off, to get rid of it, but he couldn't even manage that. He blacked out again, praying to Starclan that Cherryswirl would be alright.

[I will be getting on that medicine den healing request!]
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; October 10th, 2023 at 03:55 PM.
Old October 10th, 2023, 04:11 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

before drama and stuff ensues, we need herbs ueue

Much to his delight, he saw and abundance of
herbs he knew and other things he didn't, there even was a lot of cobwebs too! The jackpot he found was a small little grove in the territory that apparently was heaven for Falconfeather as he dashed to pick up things he knew and tried carrying as much as he could before turning towards camp, eyes sparkling with his trove of treasures as he made a mental note to come back later.

Right now, he had herbs to sort through, and things to do.

[ closed ]

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old October 11th, 2023, 01:37 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Galaxy View Post

Mistypaw walked out of the elders den with a wade of moss in her jaws. She walked over to Darksong. "yes Darksong?"
Hunting patrol!! Lets go!".
Old October 11th, 2023, 01:40 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaStar22 View Post
Hunting patrol!! Lets go!".

"She nodded and waited for farther instructions
Old October 11th, 2023, 01:41 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Galaxy View Post
"She nodded and waited for farther instructions
"Ok be very quiet I see a blackbird go catch it and be very queit!!.
Closed Thread