Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 07:51 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:51 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 07:49 PM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by taillow
Today 07:36 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 07:35 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 12th, 2020, 09:00 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Once the apprentices had stepped up, all but two, if he was counting correctly, Flintstar took a moment to think about the placement of their mentors. This was too much for his brain and everything seemed to be swimming, but he managed to start.

“Linnetpaw [ @Sharp moon ]. Your new mentor will be Goldenshade [ @Xeno ], I hope he’ll be able to help you earn your warrior name.”

“Raccoonpaw [ @Sharp moon ], you are now apprenticed to Blossomclaw [ @Pepperkins ]. You haven’t been an apprentice long, so this shouldn’t be too drastic of a change for you.”

“Darkpaw [ @Heartstruck ], you will now be mentored by Smolderingbreeze [ @The Cannibal ], I hope he’ll teach you well.”

“The tom Foxpaw [ @touka ] your new mentor will be… Tigerdawn [ @Tundra ].”

Now Flintstar was getting a little tired of this, and began to rattle off names before they slipped from his mind completely.

“Female Amberpaw [ @|+Tired Rose Child+| ], your new mentor will be Alderstripe [ @.:Raven:. ].”

“Um… Herringpaw [ @|+Tired Rose Child+| ], that’s right, your new mentor will be Mintfrost [ @Kitty Mama ].”

“Then the male Amberpaw [ @Yelloweye ], who will now be known as Hazelpaw until you earn your warrior name, you will now be mentored by Minktail [ @Fuzzy ].”

“And Pinepaw [ @Ever ]… Um….. your brother has disappeared, unfortunately, I only hope that he found his way back to the Twolegplace, that would be the best for him in this weather. I will still mentor him if he returns, but I will also be mentoring you from now on.”

Having finished that, Flintstar waited a moment for the apprentices to find their new mentors. He was too tired to climb off the highpeak, fearing he might not be able to climb back up, and instead gave Pinepaw what he hoped was a friendly nod from where he sat.
He would move on to the three new cats joining in a moment, thankfully he'd already selected cats to mentor these newcomers beforehand.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 12th, 2020, 09:49 PM

Upon hearing his name being called, Alderstripe's ears perked and, learning that he'd be given an apprentice did make him happy, incredibly so. The senior warrior turned his gaze towards Amberpaw and made his way over to her, the tom did have a slightly menacing appearance, but he was not really as scary as he seemed, his blue eye scanned the apprentice up and down before he touched his nose to hers.

"I'll be more than happy to train you, Amberpaw [ @|+Tired Rose Child+| ] . I'm more than sure that we'll do great things together." The tom said softly, he'd have to get up to date with her and know what she had already learned and what she hadn't, he was entirely unaware of what she had done up to this point, but that wouldn't be too much trouble, because for all he knew, this apprentice could be trying to be perfecting her techniques and such things, the warrior then turned his gaze towards Flintstar [ @RedHead ] and dipped his head in a thankful manner.
Old January 12th, 2020, 09:59 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Yelloweye
What?! Minktail blinked. She was being made a mentor? No, no that wasn't right... I know he is tired but putting me in charge of another cat? I don't know. The young warrior mewed brows knitted together. With a breath Minktail stepped over to the young tom. Hazelpaw. "I will try my best to make you a great warrior." She promised trying to keep herself sounding less nervous. With that the brown warrior dipped her head to touch noses.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 12th, 2020, 10:21 PM
Ghostie

My Mood: Kingly

FoxPaw jumped at the sound of her name. She was so excited! She eagerly stepped forward with a huge grin
Old January 12th, 2020, 10:34 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

The tomcat was satisfied that he had been able to reassure her, but his body went rigid at her comment, and he glanced at her out of the corners of his eyes, jaw tightening. She’d caught on way too fast for his liking. Flintstar opened his mouth to deny it, but realized that he truly didn’t have anything to say for himself. She was speaking from her own experience, and that was nothing the tom could deny. As she bumped her head against his shoulder the leader remained rigid for a moment, relaxing before realizing that was okay. Right? She’d initiated the contact so that was okay. Flintstar was a very physical comforter, but he had to remind himself sometimes that being physical with those he didn’t know well, or those he made uncomfortable, was not particularly okay. If he was receiving it though, Flintstar wouldn’t complain.
But his muscles were instantly rigid again as he glanced down to see that Dustbreeze was mere inches away from his face, speaking in a soft tone. The tom could only nod at her words, swallowing nervously because she was way too close and her eyes were way too green and he was way too tired and this was way too much.
After a moment of staring the tomcat could feel heat rush through him, and he quickly stepped back. Space. He needed space. Space was good. And he needed to think. Thinking was good too. “Hah well... um... glad I was able to clear that up for you! And um... yeah.. I’ll reach out to you if I uh... need anything... yeah... but right now I need some time to rest... and you should too! Big day tomorrow... lots of things happening... yeah.” He fumbled, his tired brain short circuiting and anger rising in him at his flustered words. That was not okay, he didn’t get flustered. He was smooth. But he’d confront himself later about it. Right now he needed Dustbreeze to get out otherwise he was going to embarrass himself even further. He didn’t need that in his life right now.

@Ever

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; January 12th, 2020 at 10:35 PM.
Old January 13th, 2020, 05:58 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

@Sharp moon

Blossomclaw glanced up from her seat by the warriors den when she heard her name called. Wait, what was going on? Finally registering whatbshe heard, she jumped up excitedly and almost yipped for joy. What a strange cat. Getting that out of her system as quietly as she could, she quickly licked down some chest furs and made her way to the front to find her apprentice. Spotting Raccoonpaw not too far off, she padded over with a smile on her face. You could clearly see her excitement in her eyes nevertheless. "I'm gonna do my best to make you a great warrior," she meowed in a surprisingly soft tone as she leaned down to touch noses with the young cat.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old January 13th, 2020, 08:30 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Fuzzy @Tundra @Xeno

A patrol by the Windclan border? Cranerose must admit she was curious about how Windclan was faring, after their recent chaos, but they'd been specifically told not to interact with any cat... A shame, but understandable. She rose to her paws and stretched her legs before finding the other cats she'd patrol with.
"Good to see you." She nodded to the group of cats. She wasn't close to any of these cats, but they weren't on bad terms either. "Are we all ready to leave?" Scanning the group, she couldn't seem to find Tigerdawn.

Please click my eggs!

Last edited by ponyapan; January 14th, 2020 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Changed it to Tigerdawn!
Old January 13th, 2020, 09:41 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Starfall @|+Tired Rose Child+| @~WolfDen~ @Slushie

Sunsnow padded up to the patrol group without so much as a glare in Buttercup's direction. Sure, he hated that Starclan-forsaken so-called mosebrained fox-hearted deputy, but he could see that his apprentice was nervous, and that was more important.

The lanky tom set his tail on Mosspaw's back in a friendly manner, smiling down at him.

"Ready for your first patrol?"

just a critter
Old January 13th, 2020, 09:56 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@RedHead @The Cannibal @Ever

Huh? W-what?

Darkpaw had been disappointed once again.

I'm sure he's just being unselfish!

It didn't help.

Does he even care about me at all?

Darkpaw narrowed his eyes, squaring his shoulders and puffing out his chest at the same time.

Well.

I guess I'll just have to show him that he should.

Oh, and I'll have to be better than Pinepaw to do that.

The fluffy tom turned and stared at the leader's apprentice.

Stupid Pinepaw.

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; January 13th, 2020 at 09:57 AM.
Old January 13th, 2020, 01:44 PM
eternally tired

@Starfall @|+Tired Rose Child+| @Heartstruck @Slushie

Stormpaw bounded up the the 2 cats that had gathered and smiled. "Hi Mosspaw, Hi Sunsnow!"

Last edited by marshy; January 13th, 2020 at 01:46 PM.
Closed Thread