Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Can I mommy?
Today 12:16 AM
Splitpaw Art Request
Today 12:13 AM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 12:10 AM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:01 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Yesterday 11:45 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 19th, 2019, 11:32 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

"I don't need you to come! I want you to come." The molly snapped, eyes narrowing. Magnoliachaser raised a brow, huffing. Had their relationship always been this bad? The usually cheerful molly looked at whitebrook. "Are you gonna come?"

White'Brook just looked at her through narrowed eyes,she felt half scared to disobey due to previous experiences before she sighed."Fine,If i have to".She walked on ahead silently.'It's better to not risk causing more trouble with Father...'.She thought bitterly.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old April 20th, 2019, 10:49 AM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
White'Brook just looked at her through narrowed eyes,she felt half scared to disobey due to previous experiences before she sighed."Fine,If i have to".She walked on ahead silently.'It's better to not risk causing more trouble with Father...'.She thought bitterly.

A glad purr came from her, a smile on her maw. "Great! Maybe I can bring the rabbit to Diascia-" Magnoliachaser cut herself off. How could she be so stupid?
She scrunched up her maw in slight panic, hoping that Whitebrook would dismiss the loners name.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 20th, 2019, 11:55 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
The warm breeze sweeping through the moors sent shivers down her spine, her face lifted towards the sun to soak in the rays. How could she have stayed in camp before and missed out on this type of weather? "No I suppose not," She meowed simply, lowering her head to give Cottonspirit a sideways glance. "So, tell me about this Asterbounce." The curiosity was almost too much to bear, besides Hazelflower didn't want to make the conversation all about her. It was time for her to heal from her grief and though she selfishly wanted to curl back up into a ball, she knew that the misery would kill her and make her daughters life worse. Cats have come back from so much worse, Hazel reminded herself mentally, pushing away any thought that wasn't focused on Cottonspirit. "I know you said it was only one date, but I'm curious to know about him. Is this the one for you?" She teased Cotton lightly, though there was a warm affection to her tone.
as the curiosity pricked in the molly’s voice he was glad they had glossed over his talk about Mudkit his fur pricked in end at his teasing. “Oh stop it you” he teased smiling at her warmly. As they padded under the warm sunlight he couldn’t help but to feel happy. It was almost spring and he loved everything from the new grass to the bright trees! At her question he went into a deep state of thought. What if he is the one, it sure does feel like it, he barely realized that he had stopped bounding up behind the molly he said wo “I think he could be.” He said with a shy smile. “He’s bigger then I am and he has brown stripes and he’s really cute and he’s nice and...” he was getting caught up in his own words so he made himself stop awkwardly smiling at her.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old April 20th, 2019, 03:56 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

A glad purr came from her, a smile on her maw. "Great! Maybe I can bring the rabbit to Diascia-" Magnoliachaser cut herself off. How could she be so stupid?
She scrunched up her maw in slight panic, hoping that Whitebrook would dismiss the loners name.

White'Brook's eyes widen slightly at the weird name she looked at Magnolia'Chaser before she furrow her brows."What?".

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 20th, 2019 at 03:56 PM.
Old April 20th, 2019, 04:12 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Quote:
White'Brook's eyes widen slightly at the weird name she looked at Magnolia'Chaser before she furrow her brows."What?".

Magnoliachaser gave nothing but a flick of a tail, silent. She would Pretend she didn't say it, "Nothing!" When smiled.

Old April 20th, 2019, 05:43 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
It was a warm, sunny day, the soft sand of the moors warm under the rays of the sun that was high in the sky. New-leaf was almost here, and it was evident in the flourishing of prey and warmth of the atmosphere in recent days. A large shape was moving over the sand, a tom to be exact. He was an tannish-orange tom with long, thick fur and a large, feathery tail held high as he moved, his dark green eyes, which were clouded with confusion, glancing around him. He was wondering how he had gotten here. He didn't remember getting here. Last he remembered he was in his abandoned Twoleg barn that he called home. He stood there a moment, thinking, his forehead furrowed with thought. After a moment he gave up, waving his thoughts away with a whisk of his feathery tail; too much work for too little gain. He glanced around again, and, spotting a white rabbit nearby, he tilted his head in interest. Now this was an animal he'd never seen before. It looked so... Fluffy!!! Eyes glittering with interest, the tom started to pad towards it, his nose sniffing curiosly. He was close to it now, so he delicately reached out a paw to touch it... It looked so fluffy... Only to have it hop away a few feet, out of his reach. The tom jerked his head back, surprised, only to have his eyes widen with amazement. "Wow! I wish I could do that!," he mewed out loud, to nobody in particular. He attempted to hop on his paws, then tried to leap, only to stumble and fall flat on his face, startling the rabbit and causing it to move even farther away. The tom got to his paws, shaking the sand from the fur on his head, then he gazed at the rabbit a moment before crouching down, his rump in the air, tail high as he looked in the rabbit's eyes. "You look so fluffy... Why won't you let me come near you?" the rabbit just gazed at him before running off, disappearing over the hill. The tom watched it go before hearing the sound of pawsteps nearby. Pricking his ears, he moved towards the sound, then saw a she-cat up ahead. Curious, and completely unaware of the fact she may attack him, he ran clumsily towards her, his large paws pounding the ground. He skidded to a stop a few tail lengths away from her, falling back on his rump. He waved his tail in greeting. "Hi, I'm Fuzz! Who are you?!," he meowed, blinking at her.

@The Mad Katter
(omg he's so cute!! I luv)

Hazelpaw's fluffy, brown tabby tail swished against the ground gently as she sat in the middle of the moor. Her eyes were half-closed, enjoying the warmth. Although she could get hot with her long fur, right now it was the perfect temperature, with a slight breeze to accent the sun's warm rays. Her ear twitched slightly as a noise penetrated the silence around her. She opened her large, innocent eyes that were slightly glazed over from her near-nap. The small tabby glanced to her left, spotting a large shape chasing gently after a rabbit. Hazelpaw blinked, scrunching her forehead as her eyes focused. Why wasn't the tom hunting the rabbit? Did he not know that they were forbidden to play with their food? She watched curiously, suppressing a laugh when he fell, but then widening her eyes in near-alarm as he abandoned the rabbit and approached her. She was so surprised that she almost didn't hear him speak. The apprentice shook out of her daze. "I'm Hazelpaw," she murmured, fighting the urge to flatten her ears and shy away. To say she was intimidated would be the truth. The stranger was much bigger than she was, and seemed very forward. However, she forced herself to sit up straight, trying not to let her distress show in her eyes. Her tail tip tapped on the ground anxiously in expectation of the conversation to come.
Old April 20th, 2019, 06:08 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Magnoliachaser gave nothing but a flick of a tail, silent. She would Pretend she didn't say it, "Nothing!" When smiled.
White'Brook sighed but didn't say anything, whoever Magnolia'Chaser was seeing she couldn't judge her since she herself kept seeing Night at the border."Whatever, anyway why do you want me here of all people I would like to ask". She said in a grumpy tone.

RP Tracker
Old April 20th, 2019, 07:24 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Quote:
White'Brook sighed but didn't say anything, whoever Magnolia'Chaser was seeing she couldn't judge her since she herself kept seeing Night at the border."Whatever, anyway why do you want me here of all people I would like to ask". She said in a grumpy tone.

Magnoliachaser grinned. "Cause, I want us to talk." She chimed cheerfully, humming to herself.

Old April 20th, 2019, 08:04 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Magnoliachaser grinned. "Cause, I want us to talk." She chimed cheerfully, humming to herself.
"Well whatever you need to say, say it now, if Little'Wish sees you he's gonna throw a fit and I don't want to deal with you two today". White'Brook said harshly as she tried to find the scent of rabbit.

RP Tracker
Old April 21st, 2019, 03:31 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

{| @Fuzzyfeline |}

Eaglesoul, a dark tabby tom, was sitting in his nest in on the side of the clearing. The tabby tom regarded the entire world with a clouded gaze, his blue eyes seeing everything and nothing at all at the same time. He lifted a paw to rub behind his ears, letting out a sigh. It may be true that blind cats could 'see' but for him it was only darkness. It had been darkness for so long. Darkness for too long. He could no longer remember how the moor used to look, how his fur looked, how Silent's eyes used to shine when they worked together as apprentices. He missed the camaraderie that he had when he was an apprentice, when his sight hadn't been completely gone. He stood up, shaking the heather off his pelt. It was hanging loosely around his frame. It was a clear sign of his former depression that he had suffered when he got hit by the genetic disease from his family. He still hadn't gained all that weight back. Sniffing the ground he picked up a familiar scent and slowly, weakly, he staggered towards the scent that he knew so well. Silent was there. The tabby tom walked slowly over to the mute cat sitting next to her. He knew she would see him and he said, "Why are you here Silentpaw. Shouldn't you be getting ready for your warrior ceremony?" The tabby tom hadn't passed his but gotten his warriors name when his blindness hit. He nudged her with his head gently and began lapping around her ears gently.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; April 22nd, 2019 at 04:45 AM.
Closed Thread