Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
♡|| Pawsitivity Thread ||♡
Last post by Myling
Today 01:14 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 01:01 PM
Lumi's Shop ✨
Last post by Neptune.
Today 01:01 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:57 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 12:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 21st, 2019, 05:03 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

@Fuzzyfeline

What did he want from him? Goldenwhisker didn't want anything from him other than a nice conversation. What happened to this cat to make him so touchy and miserable.... but still, the golden-furred warrior couldn't help but feel sorry for him. From the sounds of it, he had lost someone and Goldenwhisker knew full well what that felt like. The constant aching of the heart, heaviness of the paws and moments where you feel them there with you. "I don't want anything," He said simply, his voice raw with slight emotion, "I just wanted to keep you some company. You look like you need it." The feline's claws extended into the ground as he flashed a look to Buttercupbreeze - hoping she'd be able to say something to the poor raggedy cat. goldenwhisker's words were genuine and laced with slight melancholy. "I don't know what's happened, but no one deserves to be alone while they're suffering." It was clear to the tom that feeble attempts of jokes wouldn't work with the crowd, so he'd have to take on a more mature approach. "I can go if you need me to," He started, looking between the two curiously.
@ProtecttheDoecplyse @North

Her voice, who's voice? Was it that cat he was talking about yesterday? If so why was it getting to him so much? He's seemed so aggravated about it earlier. Waa that because it was bugging him this much? There was so many questions Buttercup wanted to ask him as he tried to calm his breath and talk. Who ever this molly is she'd left him broken. It pained her to watch him because she could do nothing about it. The molly didn't know what she could do, was there anything to do? She couldn't even tell you what was wrong with him if she wanted to. Buttercupbreeze's brown gaze shifted over to Goldenwhisker, a questioning look flashing in her orbs before she looked back at Breezefeather. The tattered tom looked so bad what could she say? As if the golden tom was following her train of thought he spoke up. He seemed like a compassionate guy, she could tell they'd probably get along. Which was good, she enjoyed getting to know her Clanmates. Though by his look she could tell he wanted her to say something. Grandfather needed it anyway. "Not everyone wants something from you, " She started not really thinking about what reaction that could get. "Some just care about you, your their Clanmate. We don't want to see you like this, I want to help." The bushy tailed molly added her voice quitter then she wanted. Every time she worried about saying something stupid her voice level dropped and it was embarrassing. "I know it's hard to deal with things, especially alone, sometimes it feels like your just watching as your body moved in its own. It's hard, so many questions cloud your mind, never answers. It does get better though, however unbelievable that is. " Buttercup explained, it sounds like she was speaking from experience. Her voice talked of and she glanced away for a moment unsure if she could steadily meet either tom's eyes. Next thing she knew Golden was asking if he should leave. Come on Breezefeather your to snappy She thought a bit amused by the thought. "No, no you don't have to leave." Eye snapping up to look at the warrior she'd explain. She didn't want him to leave, that seem rude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The dark brown tomcat lay in the clearing, his eyes focused on the dirt beneath him. His tail was curled tightly around his thin frame, a clear sign of not having eaten enough. But Stagbeam didn’t feel like eating. It had been a moon since he’d lost her. Honeystripe had been the love of his life, the cat he’d been growing closer to over the moons. And he’d finally confessed to her just a short seven moons ago. And now here he was, a single father raising five kits. Of course there were queens in the nursery there to help him, but he made sure to visit them every day so they knew who their father was. He didn’t want to abandon them, no matter how much it hurt to see her face in some of his daughters, her eyes shining through his kits.
But he knew he was strong. He’d lost his sister, and he’d pulled through that. He knew he’d be able to survive losing Honeystripe too. His kits needed him, and that was all that mattered to him right now.

@Fuzzyfeline

Tumbling over her own tail the ginger and white kitten wiggled out of a tight spot she'd found between two bushes. The little molly had found a spot with flowers blooming but none of the other kits where interested in flowers. They where pretty though and there was orange one that reminded her of her mother. Holding her little head up Dandelionkit held in to a month full of flowers, muddy blue eyes scanning the clearing. Some times she thought she saw Honeystripe but it was never true. Spotting a familiar face the patchy tabby brighten up.
Walking over to the brown and white warrior she laid her flowers down at his paws. "Daddy these are for you." She squeaked stretching to rub against her father. Her feathery pelt had petals and leaf bits in it and her muzzle had a smudge of green from biting the stems off. Little to her knowledge.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 21st, 2019, 07:53 PM
that quiet one

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five View Post
@canine

"Lazy kittypet.." Beetlebrook repeated, appearing to mull over that phrase alone, and not in the context Dawnsong had mentioned it. In another life, he would've quite liked to be such a thing [as their easy, indoor routines were quite admirable], however the unpredictable nature of the twolegs made his fur bristle on end. "I'm impartial as to whether you have kittypet qualities," He deterred, "As long as we get the job done."

He trotted along quietly, evenly pacing his steps. "Fine then. In what situation wouldn't it benefit to be serious?" Beetlebrook queried, huffing a small sigh under his breath [for he'd heard such a question before]. The tom uneasily slowed when they came across ThunderClan's border, extremely determined to not step one paw into it. The idea that there were no pre-made routines or Beetlebrook 'approved' trails over in ThunderClan territory made his heart knock at his ribs, though he tried his best to not show it, giving Dawnsong a condescending look. "Well, would you look at that, we're here." He announced, eager to move on and get back to somewhere less daunting.

(Don't worry about it! Everybody has off days!)

Once again, Dawnsong couldn't (didn't) suppress the exasperated sigh that slipped from her maw. She cast him a hopeless look before stepping over some small brush. "Well," she began, pondering what her answer should be. Yes, in what situation would it be okay to not be serious? It pained her to admit it, even to herself, but his point was valid. "Perhaps there's a balance," she paused a moment, eyes thoughtfully downcast as she padded. "One can also be too serious-minded, stealing all the joy out of life. Continually on-guard and stressed. I don't know, I guess I'm saying that there are extremes that aren't necessarily good. It's okay to relax sometimes, you know?" She glanced at him now, wondering what his reaction would be -- mocking probably. She didn't consider herself philosophical at all, but she at least tried to make sense of her ideas.
She smiled almost teasingly at his comment. "And it didn't run away, did it?" She stopped beside him at the border, glancing up to admire the towering trees.

[ apologies for the shorter post! writers block. ]

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Old April 21st, 2019, 08:00 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Rosemew

Wolfeyes shouldered his way into the den, groaning as he went. The gray-brown tom really didn't want to go to his son for healing, but he didn't have a choice. His joints were absolutely killing him, and if he wasn't sure he could go another day with creaky, aching joints. He felt old, despite being rather young. "Beepaw?" he called out in a low, gravely voice. Where's that brat this time?

Last edited by Freesia; April 21st, 2019 at 08:01 PM.
Old April 21st, 2019, 08:07 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Her ears twitched as she heard the others voice ,she blinked out of it and shook her head and looked down at her paws no....not a hallucination ....not sis......She doesn't sound like that.....thank starclan I'm not insane though! And say something back you idiot try not to mess up! she looked back at Morningpaw and folded her ears back a tad bit "er.....no I'm sorry ....it's just....you sort of look like someone that I used to know...again I'm sorry ...she explained ,her tone laced with embarrassment . She kneeded the ground for a bit in deadly silence that seemed to last for eons, until she decided to speak again "soo......if you don't me asking ....what's your name? " she asked genuinely curious even her eyes showed it as they looked the apprentice up and down. Trying to remember what this apprentice looked like . So she won't mistake her for her sister again. Then she flicked her tail and replied to the question "and no, it's not the first time I've seen a cat. What is it the first time you've actually had a conversation with somebody ?" she retorted as her head raised , her tone playful as she smirked a bit. great going you doofus.....well it did sound cooler in my head...oi....

Morningpaw studied the molly as she twitched and blinked. Is she all there? This girls something I'd say. What kind of reaction is that The brown patched molly thought watching a bit amused. She looked nervous and embarrassed and honesty Morning found it cute. "You sure apologize a lot," The apprentice huffed guessing the other apprentice was a pushover or something. Though she had to admit it was cute to watch. I like this kid Yeah they where about the same age but watching her she was sure she had to be older. Just cuz she likes that feeling of being above someone. "If you keep it up cats are going to start taking advanced of you." The molly added twitching her ear. Though the fact that she said she reminded her of someone was surprising, someone with similar markings as her. She'd always viewed her markings as uncommon. Not many cats had three colors of brown splashed on a white washed pelt painted with cream. It just wasn't something you saw a bunch. "Morningpaw," She answered flashing her blue eyes. "What about you?" A spike of curiosity raising in her. This was an interesting cat, she had to admit when her tail was tripped over she hadn't expected it to lead to this. Cats just didn't do this with her, the nervousness was normal but normally only when she was arguing with some cats. The sarcastic comment surprised her. "I'm kinda forced to," Morningpaw hummed twitching her tail. After that she let out a 'hmph' and rolled her eyes a bit. "Nah," She breathed. "Some cats aren't bad." The apprentice added twitching her tail again. She wasn't sure how to act to be honest.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 21st, 2019, 08:25 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
@Rosemew

Wolfeyes shouldered his way into the den, groaning as he went. The gray-brown tom really didn't want to go to his son for healing, but he didn't have a choice. His joints were absolutely killing him, and if he wasn't sure he could go another day with creaky, aching joints. He felt old, despite being rather young. "Beepaw?" he called out in a low, gravely voice. Where's that brat this time?
Beepaws ears perked up, turning to see who it was. Oh, it was wolfeyes, his father. He let out a 'humph', turning around fully. He stood up, narrowing his eyes at the older tom, "What do you want?" he asked grumpily. He gave a snort, maybe his father was so old he needed something to help him walk by now. That idea sent a ripple of amusement through Beepaw, green eyes gleaming. "Got so old you have muscle and joint pain?" he joked.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 21st, 2019, 08:35 PM
definitely NOT an alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Beepaws ears perked up, turning to see who it was. Oh, it was wolfeyes, his father. He let out a 'humph', turning around fully. He stood up, narrowing his eyes at the older tom, "What do you want?" he asked grumpily. He gave a snort, maybe his father was so old he needed something to help him walk by now. That idea sent a ripple of amusement through Beepaw, green eyes gleaming. "Got so old you have muscle and joint pain?" he joked.
Wolfeyes walked over to his son, raised a large paw, and swatted Beepaw over the head. "You better talk respectfully to me!" he growled. He padded past his son and further into the den. "Where did that brat learn his manners?" he grumbled. With a sigh, he sat down heavily near the herb store. "Just give me something for my joints!" he demanded. He was hard on his son, sure, but the kit needed someone to be hard on him. StarClan knew his mother did absolutely nothing to discipline him. Wolfeyes made a mental note to talk to Pigeonswirl about their son's attitude later.
Old April 21st, 2019, 08:46 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Wolfeyes walked over to his son, raised a large paw, and swatted Beepaw over the head. "You better talk respectfully to me!" he growled. He padded past his son and further into the den. "Where did that brat learn his manners?" he grumbled. With a sigh, he sat down heavily near the herb store. "Just give me something for my joints!" he demanded. He was hard on his son, sure, but the kit needed someone to be hard on him. StarClan knew his mother did absolutely nothing to discipline him. Wolfeyes made a mental note to talk to Pigeonswirl about their son's attitude later.

He grumbled as he got swatted on the head, ears folding back for a second. "I only know the basics, hope you know that." He huffed, Beepaw following after. He'd have random select! How fun.. he thought, rolling his eyes, looking at the herbs. He'd collected many of them, without knowing what they did. He'd have to talk with either oriolestorm, shinefang, or daydream. They could teach him some things. He wasn't so sure about tallmarsh, he was positive she was still in training. A daisy! Bee didn't exactly know what it did, but it had the be useful. He doubted it was poisonous, but his gaze travelled to a yellow, orange flower with big petals. That looked interesting too..He shook his head. Beepaw looked at the white flower, it's petals which were cracking slightly due to becoming dry. "You think This'll help?"

Last edited by furrensic; April 21st, 2019 at 08:47 PM.
Old April 21st, 2019, 08:48 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Morningpaw studied the molly as she twitched and blinked. Is she all there? This girls something I'd say. What kind of reaction is that The brown patched molly thought watching a bit amused. She looked nervous and embarrassed and honesty Morning found it cute. "You sure apologize a lot," The apprentice huffed guessing the other apprentice was a pushover or something. Though she had to admit it was cute to watch. I like this kid Yeah they where about the same age but watching her she was sure she had to be older. Just cuz she likes that feeling of being above someone. "If you keep it up cats are going to start taking advanced of you." The molly added twitching her ear. Though the fact that she said she reminded her of someone was surprising, someone with similar markings as her. She'd always viewed her markings as uncommon. Not many cats had three colors of brown splashed on a white washed pelt painted with cream. It just wasn't something you saw a bunch. "Morningpaw," She answered flashing her blue eyes. "What about you?" A spike of curiosity raising in her. This was an interesting cat, she had to admit when her tail was tripped over she hadn't expected it to lead to this. Cats just didn't do this with her, the nervousness was normal but normally only when she was arguing with some cats. The sarcastic comment surprised her. "I'm kinda forced to," Morningpaw hummed twitching her tail. After that she let out a 'hmph' and rolled her eyes a bit. "Nah," She breathed. "Some cats aren't bad." The apprentice added twitching her tail again. She wasn't sure how to act to be honest.
Her ears twitched at that and anger slowly started to grasp her you could tell because her blue orbs were slowly turning to ice " I'm s- well what else am I supposed to say? Most cats don't even apologize ! Or say thank you. so ,Sorry if I'm raised too well!" she meowed ending with a slight snap. Although her eyes widened a bit before she realized that she said sorry again her ears folded back only for her to shake her head and mumble what would sound like nonsense to the other. Fallowpaw perked her ears up only for her to growl just the slightest bit " well then I hope they go to the darkforest ....I can't help that part ok?" it may have been...dark coming from someone like her but it wasn't abnormal for her to wish that upon cats she didn't like she just did it in secret . A flash of interest could be seen in her orbs at hearing the other apprentices name Morningpaw? Huh....nice ring to it....sad to say it but I am kinda jealous.....why did dad have to pick fallow? Heck morningfeather or morningflower would be better than fallow with it! a flash of jealousy came and went before she answered "Fallowpaw..." she mumbled . Her tail swished at what Morningpaw said next her head tilted before she snorted " aren't bad? I think they're a pain in the tail sometimes ....they always fight about stuff " she commented before yawning .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 21st, 2019, 08:59 PM
definitely NOT an alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

He grumbled as he got swatted on the head, ears folding back for a second. "I only know the basics, hope you know that." He huffed, Beepaw following after. He'd have random select! How fun.. he thought, rolling his eyes, looking at the herbs. He'd collected many of them, without knowing what they did. He'd have to talk with either oriolestorm, shinefang, or daydream. They could teach him some things. He wasn't so sure about tallmarsh, he was positive she was still in training. A daisy! Bee didn't exactly know what it did, but it had the be useful. He doubted it was poisonous, but his gaze travelled to a yellow, orange flower with big petals. That looked interesting too..He shook his head. Beepaw looked at the white flower, it's petals which were cracking slightly due to becoming dry. "You think This'll help?"
Wolfeyes stared his son down. "You're the medicine cat here, not me. You know what that does?" The warrior could feel his heart skip a beat as he realized one crucial detail: my son has no idea what he was doing. Why did anyone let this untrained kit actually treat patients? Blazingstar must've been out of his mind. Wolfeyes swallowed hard and shifted uncomfortably. "If you poison me, I'll strangle you when you get to StarClan, too," he threatened. He meant it light-heartedly, of course, though his nervous, growling tone may have made his son think otherwise. He was actually starting to fear for his wellbeing. Maybe I should've gone to Daydream after all.
Old April 21st, 2019, 09:08 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Wolfeyes stared his son down. "You're the medicine cat here, not me. You know what that does?" The warrior could feel his heart skip a beat as he realized one crucial detail: my son has no idea what he was doing. Why did anyone let this untrained kit actually treat patients? Blazingstar must've been out of his mind. Wolfeyes swallowed hard and shifted uncomfortably. "If you poison me, I'll strangle you when you get to StarClan, too," he threatened. He meant it light-heartedly, of course, though his nervous, growling tone may have made his son think otherwise. He was actually starting to fear for his wellbeing. Maybe I should've gone to Daydream after all.

"I'm still in training too, and no I don't know what a daisy is helpful for. But, Im positive it won't poison you.' Beepaw told, grumbling as he heard wolfeyes say he was gonna strangle him in starclan. "I'll make sure to see one of the other medicine cats for help, or oriolestorm." he muttered. He felt pretty confident in his choice! Bee thought his father was just a paranoid old man, of course he wasn't old. But he sure acted like it. A disappointed 'hmph' came from him as he would, yet again, have to chew the herb. "I swear, all these herbs have to be chewed." He said to himself aloud, meant to think it.
He took the petals off the stem, seeing as he thought they would help the most instead of the..nasty stem. The blonde tom took a few of the petals in his mouth, slowly beginning to chew. Blegh! He thought with a shudder.
Beepaw turned his attention back to his father. "Did you know Mom is still hanging around in the nursery?" He inquired, hoping to start a friendly conversation instead of a small bicker.

@Delta

Last edited by furrensic; April 24th, 2019 at 08:15 PM.
Closed Thread