Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:03 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by furrensic
Today 01:03 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Spookez.
Today 12:54 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 21st, 2019, 09:29 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by graves View Post
larkfall was thankful he didnt press forward, it was something that was touchy and he wasnt sure if he was willing to talk about it yet or not. for now, he wanted to focus on the warrior next to him, in the moment, instead of any baggage outside of that in the past. he smiled, nodding along. he wanted to show him physical affection, a nuzzle of some sort, but was hesitant. he usually always had to ask permission to show any sorts of affection before, it was just another habit he had to break. it was internal anxiety at its finest, only another thing to add to the long list of ticks and triggers he wanted to get over. instead he simply crossed his paws, content with not moving at the moment in mental defeat,"early warrior days..." alot of memories larkfall had either repressed or forgotten, memory was never his strong suit. "my memory hasnt been the greatest since youve left, i think ill leave you to the story telling,"

[did you possibly want this rp to end soon, and maybe have a timeskip to maybe some awkward pinning? o:]
[Sure, that sounds good to me!]

Duskflight wasn't completely sure if he sensed relief or not in his friend as the subject was easily and quietly dropped, but if it was true, then he was happy to provide some sort of relief. The last thing he wanted to do was stress out his friend or cause him to relive his pain. A comfortable and natural silence fell between the two friends and the black and white tom was okay with that. If left up to him, he could happily lay here next to his childhood friend all day in silence and would never have a problem with it. After going through life-threatening situations and near death experiences, one learned to enjoy the simple quiet moments such as this.
Perking his ears up and turning his head, the tom would smile at his friend. "There's nothing wrong with that, the memory loss I mean. If anything we can make up stories and act like they were real. It's much more fun that way. Like that time I became Duskstar and made you my trusty deputy." There was the slightest sparkle in Duskflight's eye as he proposed the impossible 'memory'. Oh how he wanted to talk with his friend all day. But they couldn't, soon one of them would have to leave on patrol and clan life would resume.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 21st, 2019, 10:37 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Tumbling over her own tail the ginger and white kitten wiggled out of a tight spot she'd found between two bushes. The little molly had found a spot with flowers blooming but none of the other kits where interested in flowers. They where pretty though and there was orange one that reminded her of her mother. Holding her little head up Dandelionkit held in to a month full of flowers, muddy blue eyes scanning the clearing. Some times she thought she saw Honeystripe but it was never true. Spotting a familiar face the patchy tabby brighten up.
Walking over to the brown and white warrior she laid her flowers down at his paws. "Daddy these are for you." She squeaked stretching to rub against her father. Her feathery pelt had petals and leaf bits in it and her muzzle had a smudge of green from biting the stems off. Little to her knowledge.

The pitter patter of tiny paws caused Stagbeam to lift his head, a smile crossing his face as a young golden kitten found her way over to him. He smiled warmly down at his daughter, his heart swelling in his chest. Even though it hurt, he was so very grateful to have his kits. Looking at Dandelionkit right now helped to remind him of that fact.
He knew his kits couldn’t exactly understand the concept that Honeystripe was gone, and he worried for them because of that. He wanted to give them a motherly figure, just for them. His heart still hurt and yearned to be with Honeystripe. But he did not want his daughters to grow up without a strong female figure in their lives. He knew it could negatively affect them.
With a rumbling purr, he patted the flowers with a gentle paw, warmth spreading in his chest at his daughter’s kind action. “Thank you sweetheart, they are gorgeous.” He gave her a playful flick with his tail as she rubbed her messy pelt all over his shining clean one. “Woah there Dandy, you’re a mess.” He didn’t mind that she was ruffling his newly groomed fur, but he did want to make sure she took care of her own proper hygiene. He couldn’t let his kits run around looking like bird’s nests, now could he?

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 22nd, 2019, 12:40 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtecttheDoecplyse View Post
{| @Fuzzyfeline |}

Eaglesoul, a dark tabby tom, was sitting in his nest in on the side of the clearing. The tabby tom regarded the entire world with a clouded gaze, his blue eyes seeing everything and nothing at all at the same time. He lifted a paw to rub behind his ears, letting out a sigh. It may be true that blind cats could 'see' but for him it was only darkness. It had been darkness for so long. Darkness for too long. He could no longer remember how the moor used to look, how his fur looked, how Silent's eyes used to shine when they worked together as apprentices. He missed the camaraderie that he had when he was an apprentice, when his sight hadn't been completely gone. He stood up, shaking the heather off his pelt. It was hanging loosely around his frame. It was a clear sign of his former depression that he had suffered when he got hit by the genetic disease from his family. He still hadn't gained all that weight back. Sniffing the ground he picked up a familiar scent and slowly, weakly, he staggered towards the scent that he knew so well. Silent was there. The tabby tom walked slowly over to the mute cat sitting next to her. He knew she would see him and he said, "Why are you here Silentpaw. Shouldn't you be getting ready for your warrior ceremony?" The tabby tom hadn't passed his but gotten his warriors name when his blindness hit. He nudged her with his head gently and began lapping around her ears gently.

Silentpaw was sitting in silence, like always her light blue eyes flickering over the clearing. She was on her second mentor, her first one died, Stormbreeze, he was like a father to her. Her current mentor wasn't very active in her training and they didn't have a good bond. My be their was something about getting an almost fully trained apprentice suddenly as your first apprentice. Either way the powdery gray and white molly h had a warrior assessment coming up real soon. She just hoped she could pass, she was certain Shadepaw would.
Spotting movement the wiry apprentice glanced over to be greeted by a familiar dark brown pelt. Eaglesoul! The painted feline thought she lighting up. Shadepaw was her best friend but Eaglesoul was her closest friends aside from her. Silentpaw hadn't gotten to spend much time with him and she missed it a lot. But communicating was so hard, he concluded her and she can't talk. Some would say that's the worst combination but if she was honest Silent would never agree. Some nature like that would not stop her, it hadn't before. At his question she shook her head no out of habit but when he nudged her she rubbed her muzzle back and forth on his shoulder as an indicator that she was saying no. Feeling the gentle laps against her ears the molly let out a silent purr, her chest vibrating from it. That was the closest thing to sound she could make. Slight hisses and almost silent purrs, that was it, which made explaining things so much harder. Just glade to spend time with Eagle the mute apprentice looked up at him, well aware he couldn't see her
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The pitter patter of tiny paws caused Stagbeam to lift his head, a smile crossing his face as a young golden kitten found her way over to him. He smiled warmly down at his daughter, his heart swelling in his chest. Even though it hurt, he was so very grateful to have his kits. Looking at Dandelionkit right now helped to remind him of that fact.
He knew his kits couldn’t exactly understand the concept that Honeystripe was gone, and he worried for them because of that. He wanted to give them a motherly figure, just for them. His heart still hurt and yearned to be with Honeystripe. But he did not want his daughters to grow up without a strong female figure in their lives. He knew it could negatively affect them.
With a rumbling purr, he patted the flowers with a gentle paw, warmth spreading in his chest at his daughter’s kind action. “Thank you sweetheart, they are gorgeous.” He gave her a playful flick with his tail as she rubbed her messy pelt all over his shining clean one. “Woah there Dandy, you’re a mess.” He didn’t mind that she was ruffling his newly groomed fur, but he did want to make sure she took care of her own proper hygiene. He couldn’t let his kits run around looking like bird’s nests, now could he?

When she heard a purr rumble deep in the warriors chest Dandelionkit have a wide smile. The sound always cheered her up and made her smile, it was like the sound of pure happiness. Especially when she heard it from her dad or mom, but her mom was gone. So she's have to wait to hear from her again. Being told the flowers where gorgeous the kit couldn't help but let out a purr of her own. "Yeah! I found lots of pretty flowers," She explained excited that her father liked the flowers she'd given him. "More and more come every day!" Dandelion exclaimed her eyes bright with excitement. Flowers where do amazing, they just showed up one morning. It was like they where falling from the stars at night. "What if flowers are falling stars?" She suddenly asked tail waving in excitement, it was a completely random question but she was curious.
When Stagebeam woahed her and flicked her with his tail she was confused. A mess? She didn't know where she'd gotten messy. "What? I am?" She asked looking at her pelt surprised. He was right she was a mess. How she didn't notice was clueless to her. "Sorry daddy. " The ginger and white kitten meowed once she realized she'd gotten him dirty too. Sitting down she got a better look at it not sure where to start. " Ha-" Opening her mouth she suddenly froze, muddy blue eyes fixed on a small butterfly skipping around the clearing. Though realizing she'd suddenly stopped she shook her head. "Uh hmm.. I don't remember.." Danfrkionkit pondered looking a bit confused again. She'd gotten so distracted she forgot what she was going to say.

[Love the nickname! So cute]

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; April 22nd, 2019 at 01:15 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2019, 03:31 AM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Canine

Beetlebrook enjoyed the brief silence that fell over them, as Dawnsong hurried to find an answer to his question. Usually, other cats would list tasks in which you 'couldn't' be serious, such as playing with kits [even though Beetlebrook could definitely retain his critical nature in such surroundings], so he was [almost] pleasantly surprised when he was given a somewhat intelligent answer. The tom opened his mouth to retort, to say something rude and perhaps childish, but he just as easily shut it again, at a loss for words. Beetlebrook could feel himself getting defensive, and he did not want to open up to Dawnsong, however he hated losing an argument more. "Well, being serious cannot take the joy from life if it wasn't there in the first place," He griped miserably, before brushing it off as a passing comment, "Though I assure you that strict routine has brought me much happiness."

"No, it didn't," Beetlebrook confirmed, "But I'm sure that our territory stopped a bit further over there." He replied, not in a humorous way, however his fastidious comment probably did sound funny considering he'd been so certain of himself all this time.

Old April 22nd, 2019, 04:05 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Silentpaw was sitting in silence, like always her light blue eyes flickering over the clearing. She was on her second mentor, her first one died, Stormbreeze, he was like a father to her. Her current mentor wasn't very active in her training and they didn't have a good bond. Maybe their was something about getting an almost fully trained apprentice suddenly as your first apprentice. Either way the powdery gray and white molly h had a warrior assessment coming up real soon. She just hoped she could pass, she was certain Shadepaw would.
Spotting movement the wiry apprentice glanced over to be greeted by a familiar dark brown pelt. Eaglesoul! The painted feline thought she lighting up. Shadepaw was her best friend but Eaglesoul was her closest friends aside from her. Silentpaw hadn't gotten to spend much time with him and she missed it a lot. But communicating was so hard, he concluded her and she can't talk. Some would say that's the worst combination but if she was honest Silent would never agree. Some nature like that would not stop her, it hadn't before. At his question she shook her head no out of habit but when he nudged her she rubbed her muzzle back and forth on his shoulder as an indicator that she was saying no. Feeling the gentle laps against her ears the molly let out a silent purr, her chest vibrating from it. That was the closest thing to sound she could make. Slight hisses and almost silent purrs, that was it, which made explaining things so much harder. Just glade to spend time with Eagle the mute apprentice looked up at him, well aware he couldn't see her.
Eaglesoul nodded to her silent communication. He didn't know how to continue their conversation so he just leaned again her, having stopped cleaning her ears, and curled his tail around her offering silent comfort. It was silent, but this was something he had gotten used to these part moons. He was no longer able to read her expressions because of his blindness and she obviously couldn't speak to him. So it was silence and the occasional spoken word or gentle touch. Eagle wasn't even much older than Silent but his genetic disease had forced him into the med cat den at the age of only 13 moons, missing out on his warrior training though in his worst moments of losing his sight he was given the name Eaglesoul so that he at least could pass over to Starclan as a warrior.

He hadn't passed but the road to recovery was a long one and the dark tabby tom wasn't even sure how far along he was on that road. He also knew though, that Silentpaw's life wasn't the easiest either and he was proud that she was doing so well. His ears flicked back and forth trying to pick op a sound of something but it was peaceful in the hollow. Peaceful was nice. Turning his head back to Silent he mewed slowly, "Have you done all your duties for now? If so, are you up for sharing a rabbit or a smaller bird, or, taking a nap?" The tom yawned and stretched out a leg moving it slowly to make sure he didn't hit anything on its way. He still wasn't used to moving around slowly and carefully. His process of going blind had been longer than the time he actually had spent being blind and he was still not completely sure when he was up and walking on where to place his paws and how to locate a loose stone or rock.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; April 22nd, 2019 at 04:45 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2019, 08:18 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

"I told you why I'm here. Your ears work, don't they?" Wheat was losing interest rapidly in the strange female, already beginning to pad down the hill. He didn't plan on staying long, just enough to find her. Maybe he should've listened more closely to his brother when he talked about his mate.

Finding the female easily was ideal, but there was one problem: he didn't know her name. And he didn't care for it-- his intent was to learn why his brother had been intrigued by a WindClan cat, of all things. "As brilliant as that would be," he said, "I doubt you will be of assistance. I don't know her name, merely that she is one of Dapplestar's kits. A near clone."
The annoyed and sharp tone only shook Newtflecks more. He wasn't entirely sure how to go about all of this. He could tell that the stranger was getting more and more irritated by him. But what could he do? He was too afraid to ask him to leave and he felt that it would be neglectful of his duties if he simply turned and walked away. He was trying to go about this as best as he could. Or at least what he thought was good. It did seem as though whatever he said the stranger was able to be annoyed by it. "O-oh, yeah... m-my ears work."

Like a switch, Newtflecks was suddenly alert as the rogue spoke of the cat he was looking for. At the first part, he felt a little overwhelmed. He knew that Dapplestar had quite a few kits, bother biological and adoptive, so he wasn't sure which one the tom was looking for. But the mention of a 'near clone' to his grandmother, the young warrior was able to quickly narrow down which cat he was looking for. He's either looking for Tawnypaw or Driftstream, those were the ones that seemed to have looked the most like their mother. Of course, he hadn't met all his aunts and uncles, but these were the ones that he knew. His mother loons practically exactly like Dapplestar though she did have a russet stripe on her hind-leg. Meanwhile, Tawnypaw did have the white spots and black pelt but she had different kinds of spots and russet rings on her tail. So he decided that this feline was most likely searching out Driftstream.

Newtflecks went from excitement to be able to tell the tom about her - though greatly saddened by what he would have to say - to extremely suspicious as to why some rogue would be looking for his mother. A flicker of hope ignited at the thought that maybe this strange tom was his father. He remembered how he had almost mistook the tom for his deceased sibling and all of his siblings seemed to have markings that resembled the coloring of this rogue. But he remembered how Driftstream had told stories about their father - though never spoke of a name - and that the tom was, in fact, dead. Disappoint quickly settled in the warrior. "Um... w-why are you looking for Driftstream?" He winced at the moment he spoke her name. Was it bad if he knows her name? Why is he even looking for her? Is he trying to hurt her? The last thought caused even more fear. He tried to play it off, act calm, unafraid. It didn't work, of course.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old April 22nd, 2019, 05:00 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtecttheDoecplyse View Post

Eaglesoul nodded to her silent communication. He didn't know how to continue their conversation so he just leaned again her, having stopped cleaning her ears, and curled his tail around her offering silent comfort. It was silent, but this was something he had gotten used to these part moons. He was no longer able to read her expressions because of his blindness and she obviously couldn't speak to him. So it was silence and the occasional spoken word or gentle touch. Eagle wasn't even much older than Silent but his genetic disease had forced him into the med cat den at the age of only 13 moons, missing out on his warrior training though in his worst moments of losing his sight he was given the name Eaglesoul so that he at least could pass over to Starclan as a warrior.

He hadn't passed but the road to recovery was a long one and the dark tabby tom wasn't even sure how far along he was on that road. He also knew though, that Silentpaw's life wasn't the easiest either and he was proud that she was doing so well. His ears flicked back and forth trying to pick op a sound of something but it was peaceful in the hollow. Peaceful was nice. Turning his head back to Silent he mewed slowly, "Have you done all your duties for now? If so, are you up for sharing a rabbit or a smaller bird, or, taking a nap?" The tom yawned and stretched out a leg moving it slowly to make sure he didn't hit anything on its way. He still wasn't used to moving around slowly and carefully. His process of going blind had been longer than the time he actually had spent being blind and he was still not completely sure when he was up and walking on where to place his paws and how to locate a loose stone or rock.

The silence that gripped the two wasn't awkward or uncomfortable like it was with some cats. It was a peaceful silence, neither worrying about upsetting the other being offended by their disability. From experience Silentpaw had learned that not being able to talk made some awkward and even upset. Like she was doing it on purpose. It wasn't her fault that she was born mute, just like it wasn't Eaglesoul's fault he had gone blind. It was something that ran in his family, she'd hoped he wouldn't have gone blind and when he almost died in her she was terrified. The thought of him being gone scared her, to many cats had already left her in her 12 moonlight spam. Him leaving was unfathomable. There where miles few cats she wasn't sure if she could love without and the dark brown tabby was one of them. His life was important to her and she couldn't figure out how to express it. Eagle had told her he loved her but she didn't get a chance to properly reply as she couldn't figure out how to express it then. He told her when they both thought he was going to die, in tears she'd just pressed her cheek against his and prayed he'd stay alive. Now they were both as healthy as they could be for now, and the affection he showed her was obvious he was telling the truth. And she just hoped he understood her affection the same.
For a while the powdery molly just stayed pressed against the tom. His scent was nice and just being with him was nice. As he turned his head their noses almost touched as she'd been looking up at his face not expecting him to look at her. He's so close, Silentpaw thought her blue eyes looking into his blind ones. His breath tickled her nose but it was kinda nice to just look into his eyes even if he couldn't see her. At his question she nodded against his shoulder, that was the best she could do.
She had finished all her duties for now so they could go eat and possibly take a nap. Standing up she ran her soft gray tail over his side to show she was up and alright with going. She was going to lead him over to the fresh kill like with her tail anyway. Silent could tell he wasn't quite used to walking around and she wanted to help with that.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 22nd, 2019, 06:31 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
@Fuzzyfeline

"Let's go, let's go! Hurry up, Ebonyflame!" Chirped the excited apprentice, his whiskers twitching in anticipation as the pair had made their way into the territory. The scent of the fronds of tall grass and peat were intoxicating to the apprentice - his eyes wide as amber saucers. Pacing back and forth, Owlpaw looked as if he would explode at any minute, his legs wobbling back and forth. Oh, he just wanted to sprint away as fast as he could to roll around in the grass! But... he knew he couldn't. That would be rude to Ebonyflame, plus the last thing he wanted was a scolding, not on a beautiful day like this. Bouncing on his paws, Owlpaw watched intently for his mentor to catch up, a large grin stretched across his maw.
{First ever post with Ebony}

The tuxedo molly trotted after the apprentice, the rambunctious tom was so different compared to Newtnight, her formal apprentice. There was three similarities they shared, they where both toms, both named after an animal and both had her as a mentor. Oddly enough she didn't dislike that she had to be a mentor. Not only did it prove she was a capable warrior it got her attention, from her apprentice if course but she kinda enjoyed it. Though way back when she joined WindClan as a young cat, the thought of being in charge off another being just bugged her. Back then she only thought of revenge but now that's only something she thinks of when seeing Blazingstar. She wanted to bring him the pain he's caused her. He didn't even realize what her done to her so many moons ago.
At the excited call Ebonyflame was pulled out of her head quickening her pace. "I'm coming," She answered watching Owlpaw practically dance around with excitement. He's always so full of energy Taking the lead the warrior lead the rambunctious Tom to the tom of the moor where she'd raid her tail in signal to stop. Oh mentoring was a pain but being able to tell them anything and have them believe it was nice. "Do you know what type of training where doing Owlpaw?" She asked her mismatch eyes scanning over the tom. Today she wanted to work on conserving energy and running long distances fast. Hence why she was at the tom of the moor. They would be taking the long way for everything today and if that didn't help improve Owlpaw's skills she'd have to think of something else.

Old April 22nd, 2019, 07:01 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

(( It's fine djsjsj and ik, it just happened ;; he's overrun with sisters))
___

Beepaw blinked, staring intently at pigeonswirl. His left ear flicked from side to side for a moment. Something was wrong. The stubborn Tom knew it, furrowing his brows slightly, fighting a frown off. He shifted, one of his brows raising. I'm gonna find out what's wrong no matter what he thought with a light grumble. "You seem sad!" He said bluntly, out of the blue, looking up at his mother with a frown. He was slightly angry at this, his mother trying to hide it with a sweet tone. Too bad, he could see it in her eyes, he could tell.
But what was the reason? He was silent for awhile, a frown deeply etched into his maw, a pout like one. He probably should've gone with a more stubtle approach, but he'd already spoke his words.
As her son's words hit her ear Pigeonswirl recoiled, grimacing and stifling a sigh. Of course, he had caught on, Beepaw was no fool. A twinge of shame filled her chest and the molly shook her head. Pigeonswirl refused to have this conversation. Not now, and certainly not with him.
"Well, I'm not." She meowed, trying to flaunt an air of self-assurance. It seemed foolish feeling as if she was so incapable that her own kitten, barely out of the nursery, could see through her lies, but maybe she could convince him yet. "I'm not feeling the best is all--well not sick, I mean-- just a little tired. Yes, tired, rundown even. I haven't been getting the best sleep you know, because..." Pigeonswirl trailed off. Oh, yes wasn't she the best at rambling?
Old April 22nd, 2019, 07:28 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post
As her son's words hit her ear Pigeonswirl recoiled, grimacing and stifling a sigh. Of course, he had caught on, Beepaw was no fool. A twinge of shame filled her chest and the molly shook her head. Pigeonswirl refused to have this conversation. Not now, and certainly not with him.
"Well, I'm not." She meowed, trying to flaunt an air of self-assurance. It seemed foolish feeling as if she was so incapable that her own kitten, barely out of the nursery, could see through her lies, but maybe she could convince him yet. "I'm not feeling the best is all--well not sick, I mean-- just a little tired. Yes, tired, rundown even. I haven't been getting the best sleep you know, because..." Pigeonswirl trailed off. Oh, yes wasn't she the best at rambling?

A pang of worry shoot through Beepaw, narrowing his eyes at his mother, meant in a light hearted way. "Tired..." he grumbled with a huff, brows furrowed. The blonde tom had worry in his eyes despite the angry appearance, "You are sad, not just tired." he told sternly. He wanted to know if his mother was really ok. "Just tell me!" he frowned.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Closed Thread