Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
My Greatest Blessings Call...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 04:47 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:35 AM
The Pride Wall! [free ych!]
by Myling
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 03:30 AM
birthday question
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:26 AM

Old October 31st, 2023, 02:26 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: RiverClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

"I've heard a thing or two about William," Lark admits to the three kits, filing that information away for later. Is RiverClan becoming some sort of safe haven for all kittens tormented by that idiot loner? Well, if that was the case, at least Larkwing knew that she had protected at least some cats. "Well, if you're looking for a safe place, RiverClan certainly isn't as safe as you'd probably like. You'll have to learn how to swim, hunt and fight. It's far from an easy life and there's still a possibility William might get in despite our efforts to keep him out. Are you still interested?"

Sympathy floods Larkwing's belly as this grieving mother's desperate pleas to find her daughter wash over her. She can't imagine losing a child and the tireless search that might follow such a thing. The description does ring a bell, though the name does not... still, Larkwing calms down some, assured that all this mother - Sylarose - wants is to find her daughter.

"That description rings a bell, though I don't recognize the name. If we're talking about the same cat, she goes by the name Tansypaw now and is training to be the clan's medic." Lark sits down as she speaks, prepared for this conversation to take a few heartbeats more. "But if she's not who you're searching for, what will you do? Will you leave our territory and continue your search? And, if she is your daughter, will you stay with us?"

[ I can ask mitts if he wants to have Tansy come in and confirm syla's tansy's mom if you'd like - i think that'll make lark a little more comfortable w/ letting syla in hehe ]

"It's ok, kid, I'm not gonna hurt you," Lark attempts to sooth the young cat's worries, sitting down and picking her ears back up, appearing unthreatening. "Do you have a home?"

"You wish to join?" She asked, face neutral but her tail lashed behind her once. Would she be bringing in someone who would bring them to ruin? "How do I know you won't be a detriment to my clan? Can you hunt? Can you fight?" Unless he was born with those scars, Lark was pretty certain she had the answer to the question about fighting, but she still felt she needed to ask. "Can you swim at all? If you join us learning to swim is imperative."
"We can learn!" Strawberry meowed before Vanilla cut her a sharp glare.
"Yeah, we're still interested. We actually used to have a sibling called Orange, but one day he got taken from us by someone who renamed him 'Matthew' or something. We haven't seen him since we were 2 moons old. However, joining Riverclan means safety in numbers, and safety in numbers means a lower chance of getting attacked by William!" Vanilla meowed. Chocolate nodded in agreement.
Old October 31st, 2023, 02:51 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 1
51/200

---

Larkwing, Larkwing... Where in the territory was Larkwing? The apprentice thought she had scoured just about everywhere for the Riverclan leader. She had been out of camp for what felt like an entire moon! And the punishments for missing patrols were a pressing matter. Never before did she have to punish anyone and she didn't exactly know how to go about it so, uh... Might as well ask. Or well, that's her thought process until she catches whiff of a familiar scent. Stopping dead in her tracks, eyes wide, she stares off at two figures in the distance-- both of which were familiar to her. One as of late and the other... Paws force her forward in a sprint, claws tearing into the earth as she moves.

"Momma!"

The word leaves her mouth before she even gets close enough to confirm her suspicions but it doesn't take long for her to skid to a halt behind the two. Chest heaving and eyes wide, she stares at Sylarose-- her beloved momma-- tears suddenly escaping to slide down her cheeks. Choking back a sob, she rushes forward to press her cheek against the other she-cat's, purr loud in her throat.

"It is you! It's really you! I t-thought I'd never see you again!"

sylarose | @Luck // larkwing | @FrostyGalaxy

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old October 31st, 2023, 04:01 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

"You wish to join?" She asked, face neutral but her tail lashed behind her once. Would she be bringing in someone who would bring them to ruin? "How do I know you won't be a detriment to my clan? Can you hunt? Can you fight?" Unless he was born with those scars, Lark was pretty certain she had the answer to the question about fighting, but she still felt she needed to ask. "Can you swim at all? If you join us learning to swim is imperative."

Fire stood tal and slightly confident as larkwing replied, the tom listened to her intently before he began to speak"I don't wanna cause any fuss or trouble i'm just looking for a clan to call home, My scars prove what i've gone through, I can hunt and i can fight. i wouldn't be alive right now i'd be eaten up by a badger by now, I've learned a bit of swimming like mainly floating but i don't know how to move around in the water" he replied flicking his scarred tail around, the one eyes scarred tom took a deep breath as he waited.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old October 31st, 2023, 08:06 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days regularly | 1 day time sensitive

SYLAROSE
loner - thirty moons - voice claim: tbd
@spookywynds @FrostyGalaxy (Reunion time!!! ^^)

Hope is a dangerous thing Sylarose has learned over the course of searching for her daughter, so she does not allow it to overtake her as this stranger makes a connection with the description she provides. Even so, blue eyes start to sparkle as the information is processed; if this is her daughter, she's called Tansypaw now and is training to be a medic? Something in the worlds this cat is speaking hold much more weight than any answer the tall she-cat has gotten, and the puzzle pieces click together. "When Muffin was younger, I taught her some herbs," she murmurs more to herself in thought than to the she-cat before her.

The next question is one that Sylarose has not yet considered. Focused so intently on finding her daughter, the former kitty-pet has not stopped to consider what she will do if her Muffin does belong to one of these groups. "...I suppose if it is her home, I would ask to join," she answers simply, as if there was really no question in the first place. Her home is long gone, swept up by the wind of her departure from it and tucked away now in faded memories. She doubts her mate, and Muffin's father, is still there either (not that she can bring herself to think about him right now). "If not, I will keep searching." There is resolve in her voice, jaw hardening as determination flares in her eyes like blue fire. "I won't rest until I've found her."

Paws drumming along the marshland soil turn her head in their direction and through the parts in the undergrowth Sylarose spots a familiar pelt. Gray, cream, white... her daughter. Her daughter. "Muffin!" The cry comes out desperate, uncaring of what ears are around to hear it. Tears have already misted her eyes and the tabby-patched warrior immediately darts her head forward to brush it along Tansypaw's. A purr rocks her chest, her body leaving no distance between herself and her beloved daughter as paws circle around and pull the younger cat in close. Feverish licks slick down the fur between her ears as Sylarose starts to fuss over her. "Oh, Muffin. My sweet kit. I'm so sorry. I'm here now. I've found you. I've found you."

Love sprouts up from the seed it had been planted in within her heart from upon first hearing of her daughter's possible whereabouts. Now that she is here, now that she is real and no longer a figment of hope driving Sylarose endlessly, the former kitty-pet relaxes for what feels like the first time in moons. She pulls away just enough to still have her paws wrapped around her only kit, but be able to look at her as well. "Are you alright, my love? You're not hurt or injured or in trouble, are you?" It doesn't seem likely, but Sylarose does not know the cat standing there near them, nor does she know anything about this group her daughter lives with. To her, they are strangers - and it was strangers who took Muffin in the first place.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 05:34 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondrop View Post
(sorry 4 late reply-)
Edward tilted Edward's head at the term 'kittypet', but was otherwise unperturbed. "Sometimes dogs occasionally broke into my nofur's nest. I'm not sure why they'd do that though." Edward shrugged dismissively, "Usually I hid, but I did injure one to scare it off every now and then." Edward added on "I think it was a total of one time that i successfully injured one, in all honesty."
(sorry 4 short reply, in english when writing this)
Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

Wounded a dog huh? Not bad he could say... "Our clan try to avoid dogs... I don't know for the others, but if we have to fight them we try to kill. Not wound them... It's actually surprising that a random and weak kittypet managed to even wound one.", he was kinda provoking the cat... He wanted to see what the kittypet could do... in a fight in front of a real warrior, but apparently that cat wasn't easily provoked...
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old November 2nd, 2023, 06:55 AM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawn View Post
Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

Wounded a dog huh? Not bad he could say... "Our clan try to avoid dogs... I don't know for the others, but if we have to fight them we try to kill. Not wound them... It's actually surprising that a random and weak kittypet managed to even wound one.", he was kinda provoking the cat... He wanted to see what the kittypet could do... in a fight in front of a real warrior, but apparently that cat wasn't easily provoked...
"I'm not going to lie, it was rather difficult to injure, I can't even imagine the amount of experience you all have if you can kill one." Edward said, sounding genuine.

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old November 3rd, 2023, 03:51 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

Brackenfire

During the trek, her bruises had gone from pinkish to dark violet, bruising around her throat and face and shoulders making her look very... roughed up. Her broken, bleeding leg had caused some issues, but she was fine. She was fine. She was fine.

The kits were fine. Right? They had to be. She couldn't lose any more.

Paws shaking violently as she slumped onto the border, leaning again a tree for balance, she searched the territory for fur. Her ears pricked as she noticed a nearby molly, the leader. Thank god. Hopefully she didn't get murdered now, ShadowClan wasn't exactly a popular Clan right now. "Excuse me?" She called, voice coming out in a hurried, hushed choke as the expecting molly nodded to the other cat. "My name is Brackenfire. I'm hoping to join your Clan. I'm a good hunter and fighter- I swear I'm a good fighter I was just... not feeling well," Gesturing to her face and leg, with a wry, humorless smile, she continued, a hint of desperation lacing her tone. "I'm from ShadowClan, but I don't have any ties there that would stop me from being a loyal warrior. I do have family, but they... they aren't fans of me and I will put RiverClan first when it comes to conflict and loyalty."

God, she was pathetic. Rambling like this. Stopping to catch her breath, coughing painfully due to blood dripping down her throat, she ducked her head apologetically. I wish Falconfeather was here.

[ @FrostyGalaxy ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old November 4th, 2023, 05:42 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechaoticdigitalcircus View Post
"We can learn!" Strawberry meowed before Vanilla cut her a sharp glare.
"Yeah, we're still interested. We actually used to have a sibling called Orange, but one day he got taken from us by someone who renamed him 'Matthew' or something. We haven't seen him since we were 2 moons old. However, joining Riverclan means safety in numbers, and safety in numbers means a lower chance of getting attacked by William!" Vanilla meowed. Chocolate nodded in agreement.

Larkwing thought about it for a moment and sighed. She couldn't deny these kits into her clan, and they'd been warned on what their life would be like now, and all of them seemed pretty much ready to deal with everything she'd told them, almost eager. It was nice to see at the very least.

"RiverClan can welcome you all, but you'll need new names if you want to join us. How about..." she thought for a moment, "Soulkit," she said, looking at Chocolate, "Smolderkit," this time she looked at Vanilla and then, turning to rest her gaze on Strawberry, she decided "Snowflakekit. Sound good? C'mon, I'll show you back to camp."

[You're all set to submit them to the allegiances !!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_fawn View Post

Fire stood tal and slightly confident as larkwing replied, the tom listened to her intently before he began to speak"I don't wanna cause any fuss or trouble i'm just looking for a clan to call home, My scars prove what i've gone through, I can hunt and i can fight. i wouldn't be alive right now i'd be eaten up by a badger by now, I've learned a bit of swimming like mainly floating but i don't know how to move around in the water" he replied flicking his scarred tail around, the one eyes scarred tom took a deep breath as he waited.

"Well," Lark began after Fire finished his explanation, "you do look like you've been through enough to prove yourself competent. If I let you in, a warrior will be assigned to teach you proper swimming." She flicked an ear and moved on to her more pressing concern right now - she wanted to see his fighting ability for herself. "How about we spar a round. I'll make my decision after that. And keep your claws sheathed, will you?" It wasn't spoken as a question, but a command, and Lark took a few paces back and readied herself to let fire make the first move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 1
51/200

---

Larkwing, Larkwing... Where in the territory was Larkwing? The apprentice thought she had scoured just about everywhere for the Riverclan leader. She had been out of camp for what felt like an entire moon! And the punishments for missing patrols were a pressing matter. Never before did she have to punish anyone and she didn't exactly know how to go about it so, uh... Might as well ask. Or well, that's her thought process until she catches whiff of a familiar scent. Stopping dead in her tracks, eyes wide, she stares off at two figures in the distance-- both of which were familiar to her. One as of late and the other... Paws force her forward in a sprint, claws tearing into the earth as she moves.

"Momma!"

The word leaves her mouth before she even gets close enough to confirm her suspicions but it doesn't take long for her to skid to a halt behind the two. Chest heaving and eyes wide, she stares at Sylarose-- her beloved momma-- tears suddenly escaping to slide down her cheeks. Choking back a sob, she rushes forward to press her cheek against the other she-cat's, purr loud in her throat.

"It is you! It's really you! I t-thought I'd never see you again!"

sylarose | @Luck // larkwing | @FrostyGalaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck View Post

SYLAROSE
loner - thirty moons - voice claim: tbd
@spookywynds @FrostyGalaxy (Reunion time!!! ^^)

Hope is a dangerous thing Sylarose has learned over the course of searching for her daughter, so she does not allow it to overtake her as this stranger makes a connection with the description she provides. Even so, blue eyes start to sparkle as the information is processed; if this is her daughter, she's called Tansypaw now and is training to be a medic? Something in the worlds this cat is speaking hold much more weight than any answer the tall she-cat has gotten, and the puzzle pieces click together. "When Muffin was younger, I taught her some herbs," she murmurs more to herself in thought than to the she-cat before her.

The next question is one that Sylarose has not yet considered. Focused so intently on finding her daughter, the former kitty-pet has not stopped to consider what she will do if her Muffin does belong to one of these groups. "...I suppose if it is her home, I would ask to join," she answers simply, as if there was really no question in the first place. Her home is long gone, swept up by the wind of her departure from it and tucked away now in faded memories. She doubts her mate, and Muffin's father, is still there either (not that she can bring herself to think about him right now). "If not, I will keep searching." There is resolve in her voice, jaw hardening as determination flares in her eyes like blue fire. "I won't rest until I've found her."

Paws drumming along the marshland soil turn her head in their direction and through the parts in the undergrowth Sylarose spots a familiar pelt. Gray, cream, white... her daughter. Her daughter. "Muffin!" The cry comes out desperate, uncaring of what ears are around to hear it. Tears have already misted her eyes and the tabby-patched warrior immediately darts her head forward to brush it along Tansypaw's. A purr rocks her chest, her body leaving no distance between herself and her beloved daughter as paws circle around and pull the younger cat in close. Feverish licks slick down the fur between her ears as Sylarose starts to fuss over her. "Oh, Muffin. My sweet kit. I'm so sorry. I'm here now. I've found you. I've found you."

Love sprouts up from the seed it had been planted in within her heart from upon first hearing of her daughter's possible whereabouts. Now that she is here, now that she is real and no longer a figment of hope driving Sylarose endlessly, the former kitty-pet relaxes for what feels like the first time in moons. She pulls away just enough to still have her paws wrapped around her only kit, but be able to look at her as well. "Are you alright, my love? You're not hurt or injured or in trouble, are you?" It doesn't seem likely, but Sylarose does not know the cat standing there near them, nor does she know anything about this group her daughter lives with. To her, they are strangers - and it was strangers who took Muffin in the first place.

The reunion happening in front of her is heartwarming, and Lark can't help but smile as Tansypaw and her mother reunite. Yet, she cannot help but think that maybe... maybe Sylarose will want to take Tansy away from here. As much as Lark would understand, they can't afford to lose the healer. Though, ultimately the choice is up to Tansypaw if she wants to leave or not.

Larkwing gives them a moment to reunite before she speaks up again, voice calm and even, "seems you'e found her. What will you do now?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post
Brackenfire

During the trek, her bruises had gone from pinkish to dark violet, bruising around her throat and face and shoulders making her look very... roughed up. Her broken, bleeding leg had caused some issues, but she was fine. She was fine. She was fine.

The kits were fine. Right? They had to be. She couldn't lose any more.

Paws shaking violently as she slumped onto the border, leaning again a tree for balance, she searched the territory for fur. Her ears pricked as she noticed a nearby molly, the leader. Thank god. Hopefully she didn't get murdered now, ShadowClan wasn't exactly a popular Clan right now. "Excuse me?" She called, voice coming out in a hurried, hushed choke as the expecting molly nodded to the other cat. "My name is Brackenfire. I'm hoping to join your Clan. I'm a good hunter and fighter- I swear I'm a good fighter I was just... not feeling well," Gesturing to her face and leg, with a wry, humorless smile, she continued, a hint of desperation lacing her tone. "I'm from ShadowClan, but I don't have any ties there that would stop me from being a loyal warrior. I do have family, but they... they aren't fans of me and I will put RiverClan first when it comes to conflict and loyalty."

God, she was pathetic. Rambling like this. Stopping to catch her breath, coughing painfully due to blood dripping down her throat, she ducked her head apologetically. I wish Falconfeather was here.

[ @FrostyGalaxy ]

What Larkwing hadn't expected to see today was a (seemingly former) ShadowClan warrior - no... queen if the slight milk scent and small bulging of her belly was anything to go by - wander confidently into RiverClan territory and practically beg to be taken in. She wondered what might happen if she just ignored the pregnant molly, left her to the mercy of the forest and the clans around them... ShadowClan, at least, would likely not take very kindly to her if they knew she'd defected from them.

Larkwing tried to keep a neutral expression, but inwardly, she was searching for possibility after possibility for how this could go wrong, how it could backfire. After a probably too long pause, Larkwing asked "Who did that to you? Surely no one from ShadowClan? If you ever have to face your old clanmates in battle, surely they'll be unreasonably vicious with you, will they not? Seems an awfully large risk to take." And then, as if an afterthought, Larkwing added "why RiverClan?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondrop View Post
"I'm not going to lie, it was rather difficult to injure, I can't even imagine the amount of experience you all have if you can kill one." Edward said, sounding genuine.
[ @Red Dawn || tossing Lark in here so she can give her approval OwO ]

Larkwing padded up to Nightspark and... what was probably a loner or a dreadfully lost kittypet. "Nightspark, what's the situation, who's this?" Neither of them seamed hostile with each other, so Lark assumed there was no cause for alarm.
Old November 4th, 2023, 08:23 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

Brackenfire

The molly held her broken leg close to her chest, the pain dulling into numbness, but her throat wound burned like fire. Well. She couldn't have everything, could she? The other she-cat across from her was silent for a long while, and Brackenfire got the exhausting impression that she could lose all of her dignity here and stand here and lose precious time (and blood). But there was no going back now, and she refused to become a mockery of a warrior that was the cats of ThunderClan, or a spineless, sniveling cat of WindClan. This was her last hope. "Just some loner with a problem, I guess. I would've gotten treatment before coming here, but that would've been a little frowned upon to ask Elmshadow spend herbs on me just so I could leave. Plus, I'd rather come here now and not be confined to camp until it's bitterly cold outsider."

She paused to let the other question sink in, and shook her head. No, most of the cats in ShadowClan couldn't harm her even if they tried. "I'm sure they will be, but I refuse to spend more of my life throwing things away because I'm worried about what others think. Plus, they dislike me anyways for the most part, so why not give them an actual valid reason to?" She didn't doubt that her deflection would cause her former Clanmates to be rather... violent with her in battle, but she honestly didn't care. Half of them were pathetic tryhard wannabes, and she was one of ShadowClan's original elite... she'd like to see them try to kill or maim her.

Why RiverClan. Solid inquiry, and she didn't know how to respond. After a moment of pausing, the bruised molly answered, tail twitching as she tried to answer in an honest yet not... damning way. "ShadowClan is not something I'm proud to be associated with anymore, and I would much rather be loyal towards a Clan who isn't so morally gray that they refused to speak to me or treat me like I'm worth as much as a pile of dirt. I was an Enforcer, before-" She added, choosing to add a bit of backstory since she had made references to her past and she didn't want Larkwingstar to drawn conclusions by herself. "But then I was taken by Twolegs. When I returned, I was labelled as a traitor, and everyone except for like three cats turned their backs on me because they were unable to think for themselves, blinded by the need to be cold and harsh. They're just mindless creatures now, and I don't want to be associated with them, especially since no one cared to hear my side. But anyways- RiverClan seemed to be the best option. I know a few cats from your Clan from Gatherings and such, and you all seem respectable and also more intelligent. It's the ideal situation and ideal home, and I believe once I'm back to full health I can contribute to your Clan, if you'd have me."

She didn't want to sound manipulative, but she assumed that this cat would be able to see genuine intentions. Except for her little white lie that she was able to conceal well with a half truth- she was more than acquainted with one specific RiverClanner, but she was pretty sure that Larkwingstar wouldn't appreciate that bit of honesty. But hopefully that truth would be accepted, because it wasn't a lie at all.

[ @FrostyGalaxy ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; November 4th, 2023 at 08:46 PM.
Old November 5th, 2023, 05:45 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...

Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart

He turned the head toward Larkstar when she arrived and dipped it in respect... "Larkstar. Glad to see you here. I found this kittypet wandering on our territory... He said he was here for exploring. I assume he didn't knew the dangers he was going toward when he crossed border. Luckily I found him before anything more dangerous could have found him instead."

The white spotted black Lionheart looked at the kittypet again. "He said he already wounded a dog that intruded in his twoleg nest. That's not a bad performance for a kittypet. What do you think Larkstar?"
@FrostyGalaxy @Moondrop
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...