Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 01:52 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 01:52 PM
Moonfall Lake
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 01:51 PM
PeachesXRatheart (aka...
Last post by Spookez.
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz

Old November 10th, 2023, 10:45 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeurSturm View Post
Lynx shrunk away from her. "Not you, Bumblestar! I meant I was thinking about you." He listened to the second part of what she said, sitting down next to her. "New powers?" he asked.
The silvery molly grinned, winking slyly. She wouldn't tell. "Well, those kitties there sure don't look very pleased! Funny, I feel very much the opposite,"she mewed casually, changing the subject with ease. Her muscles stretched taut beneath her thick-furred pelt, scanning their surroundings with well-trained eyes. "Glad you don't hate me, Lynxie," she teased, wanting to see his reaction at the ridiculous nickname.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old November 11th, 2023, 05:06 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
The silvery molly grinned, winking slyly. She wouldn't tell. "Well, those kitties there sure don't look very pleased! Funny, I feel very much the opposite,"she mewed casually, changing the subject with ease. Her muscles stretched taut beneath her thick-furred pelt, scanning their surroundings with well-trained eyes. "Glad you don't hate me, Lynxie," she teased, wanting to see his reaction at the ridiculous nickname.
Lynxpaw
Male-He/Him
7 moons
He chuckled. "Lynxie? Really? I mean, I love the nickname, but don't say it too loudly. You'll ruin my reputation!" He said the last part jokingly, ginning. All the signs of his sadness had vanished. In fact, he looked happier than ever. "But seriously, what powers?"
(Gyahhhh telll meeee…)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old November 11th, 2023, 02:11 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shimmerbird
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The fact that it was Brokenstar who had told them hurry caused the fur along Shimmerbird's spine to spike in alarm. He had formed the Covenant, and never once had she seen his stoic facade break. What could have happened?

Hot on Barkblaze's heels, the star-flecked she-cat skidded to a stop at the border between the Dark Forest and StarClan. Or what should have been the border. It was weaker than she remembered, and when she looked to Brokenstar for an explanation it was only then that she noticed the wounds on his pelt.

"Oh no. They're making it through..."

@BEAR. @marshy @Rose
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshy View Post
➵ pebblepool .*.。*゚
// ➵ @Lillith @BEAR. @Rose

well that's certainly peculiar! pebblepool was enjoying paradise until the grandfather called her over, which wasn't actually a bad thing in her eyes. every time he came out his brood he was bound to have something interesting, and this was definitely it! other council members had already gathered by the time she made it over to the veil, and dear stars was it a sight! as she gazed upon it, she wondered how such a thing even happened. was it something relating to the passing of time , a deliberate act , or both? turning to the grandfather, she gazed with confusion. "this withering makes me wonder if they've finally decided to take action,, i don't blame them if they have. i would kill to be in our paradise as well!" a part of pebblepool wondered if the members of the council that dwelled in the shadows knew anything about this. sure, they were on somewhat of a truce in the domain that lays between , where souls are judged. but outside that, was there really any sort of allyship between them? food for thought pebblepool supposed, but that was for another time. "what does this weakening entail?" she questioned, turning to the oldie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"No mere spirit could cause this." It wasn't entirely dismissive of Pebblepool's concerns, but Brokenstar needed them to be aware of how dire this was. If spirits could do this, the border would constantly be at risk - the Dark Forest was ravenous after all. "Last time the barrier weakened, it was related to faith. Our dark cousins enlisted enough living under their wing, they lost our light." A moment of consideration, as he gazed at the scattered fog. [b]"Repairing this will take time, and we need to make sure the border is patrolled and guarded. We cannot have these fiends wandering our woods.

"Even those of the council. It is easy to forget as we work together, but our paths should only cross where the sky meets the Starcave. If you catch any of them over this border, deal with it." His claws flexed into the dirt. "It may be wise to call StarClan to gather, so more can become aware of this problem."

[ @Rose, @marshy, @Lillith ]
Barkblaze
StarClan | Ancient WindClan Medicine Cat

Expression grim, Barkblaze kept quiet as Shimmerbird spoke, coming to the same conclusion that he had. And then... Pebblepool. Barkblaze had no idea how Pebblepool had become a Warden -- truly, she was unusually upbeat at times, and this moment was no different. Oh well, Barkblaze wouldn't question what had already been decided, even if he didn't agree fully. It was not his place, after all.

Glancing to Brokenstar as Pebblepool placed forward a question that Barkblaze too wanted to know the answer to, the Ancient WindClanner's mood only soured further as he realized what Brokenstar was entailing; those alive in the Clans had strayed so far from StarClan that their weak faith had caused the lines to blur. The Clans probably didn't even know what they had done -- and what they still were doing.

Claws sliding out of their respective sheaths, Barkblaze dug his talons into the ground below, head tilting to the side. Oh, he would stop anyone who dared cross. The Dark Forest would do well to remember their place.

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old November 11th, 2023, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Lynxpaw
Male-He/Him
7 moons
He chuckled. "Lynxie? Really? I mean, I love the nickname, but don't say it too loudly. You'll ruin my reputation!" He said the last part jokingly, ginning. All the signs of his sadness had vanished. In fact, he looked happier than ever. "But seriously, what powers?"
(Gyahhhh telll meeee…)

"LYNIXIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ghostpaw hollered for good effect, forgetting of the possibility of being found by StarClan and sent back. Her tail flicked happily, lynx-tips of her ears swaying in an invisible breeze. She was so... happy. calm. Ever since she died. Though she trusted Lynxpaw with her whole heart, though she had died for him (in a way), she couldn't tell him... She was going to try and develop powers that would allow her spirit to torture the living ShadowClan.

(the purrks worldweaver, nightmare fuel that kinda stuff)

Old November 11th, 2023, 08:49 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
"LYNIXIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ghostpaw hollered for good effect, forgetting of the possibility of being found by StarClan and sent back. Her tail flicked happily, lynx-tips of her ears swaying in an invisible breeze. She was so... happy. calm. Ever since she died. Though she trusted Lynxpaw with her whole heart, though she had died for him (in a way), she couldn't tell him... She was going to try and develop powers that would allow her spirit to torture the living ShadowClan.

(the purrks worldweaver, nightmare fuel that kinda stuff)
Lynxpaw winced. "You are terrible at being quiet, you know that? Like, really bad at it." He decided to drop the subject of powers. "You look…happy," he commented. "Maybe a little hyper, too."
(Ohhhhh make sure to haunt Bumble for me. Will you ever resurrect Ghost?)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old November 11th, 2023, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Lynxpaw winced. "You are terrible at being quiet, you know that? Like, really bad at it." He decided to drop the subject of powers. "You look…happy," he commented. "Maybe a little hyper, too."
(Ohhhhh make sure to haunt Bumble for me. Will you ever resurrect Ghost?)
(not at the moment. I want her to terrify at least all the ShC kits as a spirit before returning)

Ghostpaw rolled her eyes playfully. "So do you! Being dead doesn't suck if you can haunt the living, you know," she grinned mysteriously, silently giving Lynxpaw a clue to what 'powers' she was questing for. If only she could somehow drag her starry friend into the Dark Forest... She felt so out of place in this sparkly place. A darkness amongst the stars.

Old November 11th, 2023, 09:17 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
(not at the moment. I want her to terrify at least all the ShC kits as a spirit before returning)

Ghostpaw rolled her eyes playfully. "So do you! Being dead doesn't suck if you can haunt the living, you know," she grinned mysteriously, silently giving Lynxpaw a clue to what 'powers' she was questing for. If only she could somehow drag her starry friend into the Dark Forest... She felt so out of place in this sparkly place. A darkness amongst the stars.
(Got it lol)

Lynxpaw watched Ghost, noticing her thinking. "What are you contemplating, you?" He asked playfully. "Trying to figure out how to haunt me while I'm dead?"
(short post sorry)

Old November 11th, 2023, 10:40 PM

Quote:
(Got it lol)

Lynxpaw watched Ghost, noticing her thinking. "What are you contemplating, you?" He asked playfully. "Trying to figure out how to haunt me while I'm dead?"
(short post sorry)
The ex-rogue snorted. "I could totally still haunt your dreams I bet, if you ever sleep in TwinkleClan," she replied. How do these cats all sleep (if they did)? Everything was so bright and shiny... The Dark Forest was a better place to nap, in a way. If one could temporarily ignore the stink and the fact that actual villians prowled the darkness, you could actually have some rather decent shut-eye.

Old November 12th, 2023, 06:43 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
The ex-rogue snorted. "I could totally still haunt your dreams I bet, if you ever sleep in TwinkleClan," she replied. How do these cats all sleep (if they did)? Everything was so bright and shiny... The Dark Forest was a better place to nap, in a way. If one could temporarily ignore the stink and the fact that actual villians prowled the darkness, you could actually have some rather decent shut-eye.
Lynxpaw laughed. "Oh, we sleep, but only for extra peace of mind. In the Dark Forest, someone is probably gonna kill you in your sleep. StarClan is very comfortable." He sat down next to her and leaned into her fur, ignoring the scent.

Old November 12th, 2023, 02:51 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

TW: Angst, Mentions of Death

Kestrelskies watched from her perch in the Place Of Stars, her single blue eye alight with expression and pride. Life was different. Or perhaps, it would be more accurate to say that death was different. It was warm. Warm like summer, but also warm like her parents. They were here. It made her heart twinge sadly, like she had expected them to be alive. The feeling ate at her chest for a long while. But, they were here. And very much surprised to see her here. But they recognized her, even with her mangled eye. They had hugged her, and cried, but they recognized her.

They waited for her, like she had asked.

Meadowbush was also someone she had expected to see, and Fennecall. Her brothers were all here, and so was her parents' mate. She had been tentatively introduced, and Kes felt like the meeting had gone better than she expected. Meadowbush had welcomed her like her own daughter, and Gullpaw and Egretpaw were happy to see her. No Larkpaw, though. And Lilycreek. Lilycreek was here, almost immediately after Kestrelskies. Kes had wrapped herslef in her aunt's arms, and cried. Her aunt, whom she was sure would hsve outlived everyone. She was here. Poor Briarpaw and Cormorantpaw and all the other kits had that benefitted from her time in the nursery.

As she stared down from the sky, where she could see the new Riverclan camp, she couldnt help but let the feeling gnaw at her chest a little more.

It was Birdpaw's ceremony today. The one she had pronised she would go to. That saddened her greatly- she could not keep her promise. That Birdpaw had gotten her warrior name alone, and she was getting it under the new leader. She had seen Gingerstar (Gingerfrost as she knew him) from afar one day, and her heart clenched again. What was worse was that she would not find Bluebellpaw anywhere.

But she could not afford the sadness, especially as she heard Birdpaw's name bd called by Larkstar. Kestrelskies leaned forward on her paws, resting her head. Her single eye twinkled, this time with warmth and pride. Birdpaw had been an apprentice for so long- this was her victory. A big fat "screw you" to the cats that had hurt her as an apprentice.

There was pride on Birdpaw's face, and eagerness. Even in death, Kestrelskies found herself still so affected by this wonderful molly that had found her way into Kes' heart. Birdpaw was a wonder, Kes decided. The greatest molly to have ever lived, and she deserved the world. Kes would have given her the world, if she could've.

Her heart twinged again, beating against her ribcage. Threatening to spill out.

Birdpaw tipped her head back a little, like she was looking at the sky. At her. At everyone else she's lost. Her eyes seemed to ask a question. Are you watching? Are you proud?

I am. We all are. We're so proud, Birdpaw.

I love you.

The vow came, and Kes' ears perked up. It was time. What name would Birdpaw get? Maybe something bright and beautiful, like her. Birdflower. Birdshine, maybe. Birdbrain, a small voice in her head piped up, and Kes let out a hoarse huff, resisting the urge to laugh. Definitely not Birdbrain. Maybe something strong. Birdfrost. Hm... maybe not. Birdheart? Birdsong?

Birdsnow.

Birdsnow... oh it was beautiful. Overcome with triumph like it was her own ceremony, Kes began to chant along with the crowd. (She didn't stop to see if there were cats around to stare at her weird. God, this molly was changing her.) Birdsnow. Birdsnow. Kes could help but repeat it in her mind over and over, like a mantra. Birdsnow. Symbolic, in its own way- Snow, for her father. Snow, for grace, for beauty, and for kindness. But also snow, like that faithful winter she had met her.

(Oh God, she would never spend another winter with Bird again.)

Kestrelskies clutched her chest for a moment, a sharp pain digging itself in her chest. Like the many times she'd felt it when she was alive.

Oh God, she wasn't alive. She would never stand next to Birdsnow again. She would never be able to speak to her again.

Oh God.

She felt her lip tremble, and a few tears began to slip onto her face. She held out her paw in front of her, pawing, hoping, so hoping, it would make contact. So hoping, Birdsnow would feel her reaching out and turn around and smile at her.

Birdsnow would never smile at her again.

And as Birdsnow stepped back into the crowd, and the cheers died away, Kestrelskies let herself weep. Birdsnow. Birdsnow. Was this really it? The end of the line for them? The end of her line? She was supposed to be confined here?

Oh God. Oh God. Birdsnow, she thought, tears streaming down her face. Birdsnow. Birdsnow. Oh God, I'm so proud of you. Oh God.

Birdsnow.

Birdsnow.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "