Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Hana
Yesterday 11:56 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:39 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:37 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Badwolf
Yesterday 11:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 6th, 2016, 11:22 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Sudden happiness glowed in the she-cats eyes, her ear twitched a bit, she'd never met a tom so nice.
"Rivermist." She nodded, introducing herself. Her appetite suddenly returning to her, so she bit off a piece from her mouse. "Your name is nice, I like it." The words suddenly rolled off her tongue without her realizing, and she felt a new wave of embarrassment come over her after.
Flamingarrow offered another smile as he bit into his thrush. "Thank you." He mumbled after he swallowed his mouthful. "I like you name too. How did you earn your suffix?" He asked out of plain curiosity. He knew -mist was more of a Riverclan name, so he was curious as to know why she earned it, if there was any reason at all.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 6th, 2016, 11:31 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Flamingarrow offered another smile as he bit into his thrush. "Thank you." He mumbled after he swallowed his mouthful. "I like you name too. How did you earn your suffix?" He asked out of plain curiosity. He knew -mist was more of a Riverclan name, so he was curious as to know why she earned it, if there was any reason at all.
She looked thoughtful for a moment, staring at the sky in thought. "I suppose its because, right before I became a full warrior, my younger sibling, Fernkit, had gotten lost some way or another and had found his way into a very misty area and we lost his scent. I was able to find him because I found some paw prints, it was strange and I don't even know why it was so misty but that's what I assume is the reason my suffix is 'mist.'" She spoke fondly of the memory, starting the story by looking at the sky but by the end she was looking at the other with shining blue eyes.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 7th, 2016, 06:49 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Dawnfrost purred with amusement and started swaying her tail for Cherrykit to play with it.

Greykit pounced a few more times before noticing Stoneheart jumping. He started joining in, jumping alongside him.
Icekit playfully batted at lightningkit while redclaw creeped up behind iceclaw cherrykit mewled as she chased her mothers tail

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 7th, 2016, 08:19 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
She looked thoughtful for a moment, staring at the sky in thought. "I suppose its because, right before I became a full warrior, my younger sibling, Fernkit, had gotten lost some way or another and had found his way into a very misty area and we lost his scent. I was able to find him because I found some paw prints, it was strange and I don't even know why it was so misty but that's what I assume is the reason my suffix is 'mist.'" She spoke fondly of the memory, starting the story by looking at the sky but by the end she was looking at the other with shining blue eyes.
Flamingarrow listened to the story. He enjoyed just listening sometimes, not always wanting to talk himself. He didn't mind it at all, though. He offered her a kind smile. "That's kinda cool. Better than how I earned mine." He said shrugging away the idea, feeling as if it weren't important. His green eyes swept the area around him, searching for something to talk about, anything. "So, uh, I was planning on going for a hunt today." He said awkwardly, feeling weird about seemingly 'asking her out'. Oh gosh if Barkskip sees me I'll get an ear full of it later. "Would you maybe, I dunno, want to come with me?" HE asked finally, sweeping his green gaze to meet hers.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 7th, 2016, 09:45 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Flamingarrow listened to the story. He enjoyed just listening sometimes, not always wanting to talk himself. He didn't mind it at all, though. He offered her a kind smile. "That's kinda cool. Better than how I earned mine." He said shrugging away the idea, feeling as if it weren't important. His green eyes swept the area around him, searching for something to talk about, anything. "So, uh, I was planning on going for a hunt today." He said awkwardly, feeling weird about seemingly 'asking her out'. Oh gosh if Barkskip sees me I'll get an ear full of it later. "Would you maybe, I dunno, want to come with me?" HE asked finally, sweeping his green gaze to meet hers.
"Sure, that seems fun!" She ate the last bite of the mouse and stood, quickly washing her face and ears. "But now that you've mentioned a story about your suffix you have to tell, because I'm interested." She had a small smile, happy for some company besides her mother.
She gave a few licks to her chest before she dubbed herself clean, eyes quickly glancing around the clearing some fresh kill could do well now.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 7th, 2016, 11:35 AM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Juniperkit heard his new friend giggling and landing next to him, the kit felt joy bubble in his stomach 'this is...fun, I wish hemlockkit was here...where is she?' he thought as he began to think about his close friend, the tom shook his head to clear his thoughts 'I should be thinking about Frondkit, not Hemlockkit at the moment.' he decided and turned his sightless gaze upon his playmate "This is fun." he giggled then flung himself at the tom, playfully cuffing the other toms ear.
Frondkit squeaked in delighted surprise as Juniperkit jumped at him and cuffed his ear and he playfully pawed at his new playmate's nose.
"Yeah!" He agreed, giggling again before he continued to bat playfully at Juniperkit's nose waiting for a counterattack from the other tom, if it could really be called that in a playfight that is. Could there be attacks in a playfight? He didn't know, he hoped so because it much better to him than 'the next move', though it also sounded interesting.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old December 7th, 2016, 12:52 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valendrian View Post
@Spirited Darkness

Blackpaw watched with some amusement as the kits continued their play. He noticed another black furred apprentice washing her face and focused his attention on her.

What was her name again?
He vaguely remembered her name had something to do with water. Riverpaw? Streampaw? Puddlepaw? No those can't be right. Blackpaw brightened as he saw her head towards the camp entrance.

Now's my chance to leave the camp! The young black tom dashed over to the black molly, skidding to a halt beside her.

"Hi! Are you going out of camp? Are you going hunting?" Blackpaw paused for a short intake of breath as he crouched, his gaze darting to the camp entrance and back to his fellow apprentice. "Can I come with you?"
Aquapaw jumped slightly, then looked at the tom, tilting her head. She took a few moments to remember his name, and even then, she wasn't certain that she was right. Aquapaw sighed as quietly as she could. “Hi. Blackpaw, right?” she asked.

She was fairly certain that that was his name, though she could be wrong. “Um... Yeah... I was going hunting.” a hint of secretiveness and mischief entered her voice, as she had been planning on going hunting. But where she had been planning on hunting was another matter. One that she knew was wrong.

“Where do you want to go?” she asked, then dropped her voice, lowering her head slightly. “Which leader do you think is better? Ashstar or Ratnight?” she hated Ratnight, and believed that he was no good, but these matters were best left alone.

Without waiting for an answer, Aquapaw darted out of the camp.
(You can post either here or the territory).
Old December 7th, 2016, 02:51 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
Blazekit sat next to Opalkit. "Warning: my littermate is bossy. Really bossy." he whispered in his ear. "Hey! I heard that!" Rootkit said as she pounced on her brother.
Opalkit just smiled, and sat down, tail waving. "What do you guys wanna play?"
He asked, tilting his head.
Old December 7th, 2016, 03:45 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Zerosight's ears tilted backwards as he protested, his blind eyes open wide with worry for himself and for Northpaw. "Of course we're allowed to go if there's a reason, but.." He cut himself off, trying to reel in his worrying tendancies. The medicine cat swallowed heavily, scared of how much he cared for the younger tom. It'd ruin him if he lost another cat he cared for. Snowrunner's death as almost pushed him off the edge, so he couldn't imagine what Northpaw's death would do to him. He shook the thoughts out of his head, thinking about them just made him sick. "Fine, but I'm only giving you one day to get there and back, if it gets dark then I'm going to come find you," He finally relented, wording his conditions carefully. Then, he realized that Northpaw might not even be able to find he way to WindClan camp by himself, he had never been there before after all. "Go to the WindClan border and wait for a patrol, they'll take you to the camp. I'm pretty sure they'll recognize you as my apprentice from the gathering."

(Sorry about the shortness, cannot write today)
I'm attempting to reply to my main roleplays once a day! (if there are responses for me to reply to anyway) However, I might miss some days on the weekend (fri-sun) because I'm often away from home and my computer during that time of the week.

Last edited by Zero; December 7th, 2016 at 03:45 PM.
Old December 7th, 2016, 05:52 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Blaxekit got up. "I don't know. What do you want to play?" he asked. Rootkit sat next to her brother.