Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A new Dawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:56 AM
The whole night sky |...
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:43 AM
LionFlop Victims Finder
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:01 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:50 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 24th, 2019, 09:38 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Littlewish nodded. An idea popped into his head. Oh yes, this would be good! "Right...okay then. May I come with you, madam?" He mewed, groveling infront of his sister. He looked up at her with a smile, eyebrows raised, orbs shining.
White'Brook felt her nerves spike up again as she spoke slowly and cautiously."O-Okay...?".Saying that she started padding ahead of her brother knowing his over protective nature she tried her best to avoid any sort of plant that could potentially scratch her pelt.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 24th, 2019 at 09:39 PM.
Old April 25th, 2019, 01:58 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

~ @SuspiciousMindz ~

Michelle looked at him with an excited smile. "Thank you so much. I promise you Blazingstar that you won't regret it. I'll be loyal to the clan until the end.", she meowed before taking a breath of air. The molly knew she would have a better life in a clan more than a life as a kittypet or a rogue.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old April 25th, 2019, 08:08 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
White'Brook felt her nerves spike up again as she spoke slowly and cautiously."O-Okay...?".Saying that she started padding ahead of her brother knowing his over protective nature she tried her best to avoid any sort of plant that could potentially scratch her pelt.
Littlewish smiled at his younger sister innocently. He knew she was up to something, but he wasn't sure what. He padded behind Whitebrook, patiently looking up at the sky as they did. He decided he should ask WHERE IN THE NAME OF STARCLAN WERE THEY GOING. "Hey, sis? We're exactly are we headed? Hunting?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 25th, 2019, 08:11 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

"I'm still in training too, and no I don't know what a daisy is helpful for. But, Im positive it won't poison you.' Beepaw told, grumbling as he heard wolfeyes say he was gonna strangle him in starclan. "I'll make sure to see one of the other medicine cats for help, or oriolestorm." he muttered. He felt pretty confident in his choice! Bee thought his father was just a paranoid old man, of course he wasn't old. But he sure acted like it. A disappointed 'hmph' came from him as he would, yet again, have to chew the herb. "I swear, all these herbs have to be chewed." He said to himself aloud, meant to think it.
He took the petals off the stem, seeing as he thought they would help the most instead of the..nasty stem. The blonde tom took a few of the petals in his mouth, slowly beginning to chew. Blegh! He thought with a shudder.
Beepaw turned his attention back to his father. "Did you know Mom is still hanging around in the nursery?" He inquired, hoping to start a friendly conversation instead of a small bicker.

@Delta
Wolfeyes gritted his teeth. Sometimes he felt like his son was going to give him a heart attack, no herbs needed. "You are going to go meet with another medicine cat by the end of this week, got it? And you're going to report back to me what you learn so I know you did it!" he said sternly. He bristled slightly as Beepaw began chewing the daisy. He swore he could feel his soul leave his body. The tomcat tipped his head to one side. Maybe if he talked about something else, it would get his mind off of the absolutely terrifying situation at hand. "No, I didn't. Why? You and your sisters have been appren--well, you've all been out of the nursery for moons now."
Old April 25th, 2019, 09:07 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Littlewish smiled at his younger sister innocently. He knew she was up to something, but he wasn't sure what. He padded behind Whitebrook, patiently looking up at the sky as they did. He decided he should ask WHERE IN THE NAME OF STARCLAN WERE THEY GOING. "Hey, sis? We're exactly are we headed? Hunting?"
White'Brooks nerves getting the better of her she jumped a little upon hearing her brothers question before stumbling over her words."S-Sure sounds good...".She made sure to avoid her brothers gaze desperately.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old April 25th, 2019, 10:32 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Wolfeyes gritted his teeth. Sometimes he felt like his son was going to give him a heart attack, no herbs needed. "You are going to go meet with another medicine cat by the end of this week, got it? And you're going to report back to me what you learn so I know you did it!" he said sternly. He bristled slightly as Beepaw began chewing the daisy. He swore he could feel his soul leave his body. The tomcat tipped his head to one side. Maybe if he talked about something else, it would get his mind off of the absolutely terrifying situation at hand. "No, I didn't. Why? You and your sisters have been appren--well, you've all been out of the nursery for moons now."
Beepaw shrugged, rolling his eyes. "I will!" he told, snickering slightly seeing his father's scared expression. This old man was a hoot sometimes! "She's been too distracted with other kits, I guess?" He started, doubt in his voice, giving a silent 'blegh' as he felt the the juice from the daisy petals start to fill his mouth slightly
The young tom shook his head, "She doesn't seem like like her cheery self that much. But it could be that she's just in the nursery all the time." he meowed, brows furrowed.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 26th, 2019, 12:31 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Beepaw shrugged, rolling his eyes. "I will!" he told, snickering slightly seeing his father's scared expression. This old man was a hoot sometimes! "She's been too distracted with other kits, I guess?" He started, doubt in his voice, giving a silent 'blegh' as he felt the the juice from the daisy petals start to fill his mouth slightly
The young tom shook his head, "She doesn't seem like like her cheery self that much. But it could be that she's just in the nursery all the time." he meowed, brows furrowed.
"Hmph. Well she better not adopt any more kits. We already have our paws full with all five of you," he groaned, though there was a small twinkle of humor in his eyes. He shifted uncomfortably again as he felt his joints stiffening again. "You ready to give that to me yet?" he inquired. His expression turned into one of concern when Beepaw told him that Pigeonswirl wasn't cheery as usual. His mate and kits were the only cats he'd ever truly cared for--his mate taught him to let go of the hatred in his heart. His family was the only good thing in his life, and if he caught wind that one of them was upset, he was ready to do whatever it took to help them. "Your mother has always been a very caring cat. She needs to understand that it's okay to say no."

Last edited by Freesia; April 26th, 2019 at 12:31 AM.
Old April 26th, 2019, 11:49 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
{First ever post with Ebony}

The tuxedo molly trotted after the apprentice, the rambunctious tom was so different compared to Newtnight, her formal apprentice. There was three similarities they shared, they where both toms, both named after an animal and both had her as a mentor. Oddly enough she didn't dislike that she had to be a mentor. Not only did it prove she was a capable warrior it got her attention, from her apprentice if course but she kinda enjoyed it. Though way back when she joined WindClan as a young cat, the thought of being in charge off another being just bugged her. Back then she only thought of revenge but now that's only something she thinks of when seeing Blazingstar. She wanted to bring him the pain he's caused her. He didn't even realize what her done to her so many moons ago.
At the excited call Ebonyflame was pulled out of her head quickening her pace. "I'm coming," She answered watching Owlpaw practically dance around with excitement. He's always so full of energy Taking the lead the warrior lead the rambunctious Tom to the tom of the moor where she'd raid her tail in signal to stop. Oh mentoring was a pain but being able to tell them anything and have them believe it was nice. "Do you know what type of training where doing Owlpaw?" She asked her mismatch eyes scanning over the tom. Today she wanted to work on conserving energy and running long distances fast. Hence why she was at the tom of the moor. They would be taking the long way for everything today and if that didn't help improve Owlpaw's skills she'd have to think of something else.
[Sorry this is so late! ;-;]

The brown apprentice puffed out his cheeks, releasing an impatient sigh only to perk back up once Ebonyflame caught up. His stride was goofy as he quickly followed after his mentor, his eyes and ears picking up as much as he possibly could. The territory was so beautiful today! Sun out... Gentle breezing gusting over the moor... even the clouds looked terrific! Big puffy soft looking clouds, towering high into the sky, so high that Owlpaw had to crane his neck all the back just to stare at one overhead! Wait... did Ebonyflame say something? Quickly the apprentices gaze flashed back onto to Ebonyflame as he halted to a stop just behind her. Good thing he didn't bump into her! That would have been embarrassing! "Uhm.. err... no ?" His meow was genuinely confused and it was clear he hadn't been listening at all. Though, the feline couldn't help but bubble up with excitement as he waited to see if Ebony would repeat herself or explain something, anything, to him!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; April 26th, 2019 at 11:49 AM.
Old April 26th, 2019, 01:37 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by North View Post

[ @Dust @ProtecttheDoecplyse @Fuzzyfeline ]
Fawnsplash was daydreaming, a usual activity practised by the spotted molly; she loved thinking about silly little scenarios that satisfied her more than her real life could. Most were about love. The love she missed, the love she craved so deeply she was beginning to think she was addicted to it. Addicted to a drug she couldn't even obtain, how stupid was she? Stonewater had abandoned her, and she couldn't even tell a soul - she'd fallen in love with a Riverclan tom and had faced the consequences for her foolish ways. Her tail lashed angrily a few times before the she-cat calmed herself, reminding herself that she couldn't be getting upset over silly things - for Windclan at least, as she doubted she'd manage to keep herself calm for her own sake. She was wandering rather aimlessly through the territory, a habit of hers which stemmed from her coming here almost every day for a moon to search for her "true love". The walk no longer served that purpose, but rather had become a force of habit she simply couldn't help. It gave her time to collect her thoughts, too, so she supposed it was useful in some ways. She always went alone; she had many friends but none close enough to her she felt comfortable spending such intimate time with them. Suddenly, the muffled sound of voices reached her and the she-cat's posture became alert and tense. They sounded serious, tense but one stood out to her as particularly mature and nurturing - not to mention, familiar. The Bengal feline took a few hesitant steps forward, listening in on the voices with the intent of deciphering who they belonged to. One of them became very apparent very quickly; Buttercupbreeze. She knew little of the deputy, but had worked alongside sider her during the peacemaker meetings. She had a deep respect for Windclan's deputy. It occurred to her that the other to voices were that of Windclan tom's, both of which she recognised but failed to know by name. It's none of your business, Fawn, just leave it alone. What help can you offer anyway? Your terrible advice? She thought to herself, continuing to listen as Buttercupbreeze tried to reassure one of the toms that his clan members cared about him, and that things would get better. What things? Fawnsplash did not know, and although she wanted to, she knew better than to earwig on the clan deputy's conversations. But, just as she was wandering away, something compelled her to go down there. Was it an act of Starclan? Absolutely not. Moreso just an instinctual urge to at least make sure everything was okay. What did she have to lose? So, she pushed through the tall grass of the moor and made her presence known, her ears pushed back and a timid expression on her face. "I- um, Hello? I'm sorry, I really don't mean to intrude! It's I heard your conversation - But, I wasn't listening on purpose! I just, wanted to make sure everything's okay, you know?" She rambled, a common occurrence when she was nervous. But hey, at least she was trying her hardest, right?
The silver tom looked up as yet another cat formed around him and he hissed, "Why... Why is there another one! Can't you just understand that I don't want your pity?" The anger was back in the green eyes, blazing with an amount that spoke of insufferable pain. More than the tom should be able to bear on his thin shoulders. He looked at the rabbit that lay at his paws, and remembered the last time he had eaten. Throwing up wasn't his favorite and he could feel the acids turning and burning. He wasn't hungry... but he for sure looked half starved and he wished... he so wished he wouldn't look so vulnerable, like he needed someone to care for him. He didn't! 'No you don't, my love... You only need to run off.' There was the voice again, HER voice, and he looked around wildly. "STOP MESSING WITH MY HEAD!" He was getting angry and stood up, shaky and shivering. He knew he probably shouldn't be doing it but he was getting more and more frustrated and turned on the other cats snarling.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?!" The silver tom was getting to deep into his anger that he could no longer differentiate between their voices and Mistletoe's everything was mixing together creating more fuel for his angers. "BE QUIET!" was all he yelled before, on extremely shaky legs he ran to the other side of the clearing. His legs couldn't carry him far but he knew if he pushed he might just reach a place where the others might not reach him, or might give up. He collapsed as soon as he reached the safe spot, hidden in the heather and with no one else around him for once. Breezefeather looked up at the stars with pain in his green eyes, the anger fading. "Why can't you just leave me alone... you've already left me but now you're back to haunting me are you? Is that why you're whispering to me? Do you want me to suffer, don't you want me to be happy? Well get it now. Mistletoe. I am more clan than you ever were for how much I was half-clan... Just leave me in peace... I don't care about you anymore. May you never find peace and may you never haunt me anymore." The tom hadn't realized that the others had walked up close to him and the tom closed his eyes and finally let the pain take over him and he fell into unconsciousness.

|| @Fuzzyfeline @Dust @North ||

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 26th, 2019, 03:53 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
"Hmph. Well she better not adopt any more kits. We already have our paws full with all five of you," he groaned, though there was a small twinkle of humor in his eyes. He shifted uncomfortably again as he felt his joints stiffening again. "You ready to give that to me yet?" he inquired. His expression turned into one of concern when Beepaw told him that Pigeonswirl wasn't cheery as usual. His mate and kits were the only cats he'd ever truly cared for--his mate taught him to let go of the hatred in his heart. His family was the only good thing in his life, and if he caught wind that one of them was upset, he was ready to do whatever it took to help them. "Your mother has always been a very caring cat. She needs to understand that it's okay to say no."
Beepaw cringed slightly to himself, not quite liking the idea of licking the crushed petals onto wolfeyes joints. But he certainly didn't trust him doing it himself, opening his mouth to say something, he decided to wait until he put the herb on his father's joints. Quickly licking the paste on to the toms aching joints, he was done in a few seconds, which made him glad. "She seems lonely, all her friends are warriors. Not Queen's, so she never sees them. You should see her.''. The tom meowed, giving a sour look as he spit out remaining juices, which left a nasty taste in his mouth. Bee gave a haughty look, "Your joints should be fine soon, old man." he told, not being a hundred percent sure of course, but he assumed it would help. He thought he was pretty good at being medicine cat, he just had to learn some things! He'd only lost..giving a 'hmph' he furrowed his brows, seeming more sour than before.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Closed Thread