Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 03:10 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Today 03:06 PM
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by korok
Today 02:57 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 02:57 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 02:54 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 17th, 2019, 01:47 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Bandit View Post
Crowtail let out a hiss as he gave him attitude. No cat was going to talk this way to him. "To be honest I would rather you freeze then the queens and elders go hungry. It's one less mouth to feed.", he retorted. The deputy told him to do something useful, but to him this cat was useless. "Go find somewhere else to live if your not going to help take care of this clan.", Crowtail added with a sneer. Without saying anymore the Shadowclan deputy walked the other way, not wanting to start a fight with this cat.

Chuckling to himself, the ginger tom debated whether to actually go hunting or not. Glancing over to the fresh kill pile, he sighed and decided that it may be a little worth his time. Besides, what good was sitting around and being bored. At least out there he could actually find some prey to meddle with. Giving his fur a quick wash down till it was once again gleeming a bright red, he went out to go mess with the prey. Better than these salamanders.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old December 17th, 2019, 04:04 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

(¬Crowtail's Patrols¬)

THUNDERCLAN PATROL
Leader: Snowfrost @Moonraven;
Members: Rabbitpaw @mochi; and Dawnflight @GrassRipple;
(Optional Prompt: They meet a Thunderclan mentor and apprentice, but they don't stray over the border. Everything is smooth.)

Crowtail padded out of the warriors den to do the border patrols first. The tom padded up to Snowfrost. "Snowfrost I want you to lead the Thunderclan border patrol. Take your apprentice Rabbitpaw and Dawnflight.", he meowed. He waited for an answer before he walked over to the next cat to lead the next patrol.

WINDCLAN PATROL
Leader: Cherrymist @SilentLamb;
Members: Owlfeather @Casper; and Tigerpaw @Undertaker;
(Optional Prompt: A Windclan warrior crosses over the new border, not noticing that the scent markers have been moved. Windclan cat Attacks the patrol)

Crowtail padded over to Cherrymist for the Windclan border patrol. "Cherrymist I want you to lead the Windclan patrol. Take Owlfeather and her apprentice Tigerpaw along with you.", he meowed. He waited for an answer to do his first hunting patrol of the day.

HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Shimmerfrost @RedHead;
Members: Soaringpaw @Okapi;
(Optional Prompt: Hunting is hard and they don't catch anything)

HUNTING PATROL 2
Leader: Crowtail
Members: Tigerfur @Dab; and Dampbark @The Cannibal;
(Optional Prompt: They don't catch very much.)

Crowtail laid eyes on two cats to join him on a extra hunting patrol. He padded over to the two of them. @Tigerfur and Dampbark I want you two to join me on a hunting patrol. We could use as much prey as we can get.", he meowed. Now that patrols were all done he waited for them all to gather up and get ready to leave. he wanted to get back as soon as they could.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old December 17th, 2019, 04:13 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Casper @Undertaker

Her leading? She leaped up at once and head right on over. With her tail risen she searched for the other two "Owlfeather? Tigerpaw? C'mon you heard the deputy " she meowed with an authoritative type voice.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 17th, 2019, 04:36 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@WellHelloThere

Fawnpetal was padding as fast as she could. She ran and ran and ran to get to the nursery. She was super worried about this poor kit, why was she by herself? Fawnpetal was going to tell Icestar about this as soon as possible. Finally, she made it to the nursery. and Dropped the kit down with her other kits. "I will be right back!" She said. Then padded out to Icestars den.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old December 17th, 2019, 04:38 PM

My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Fennelkit blinked open her eyes. Surrounding her was the scent of warmth, and milk. She nuzzled into the nest and purred gently, warming up. Fennelkit was greateful for the she-cat, and felt happiniess that she wasn't cold anymore.

"That's what she said"
- Also Michael Scott
Old December 17th, 2019, 04:45 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Casper

“Icestar?” Fawnpetal called. Fawnpetal was really hoping that Icestar would let her keep the kit she had found. “I have found a kit in Shadowclan territory. I called out to her parents, but they never came. I suspect she is from Thunderclan. But she is much too young to have gotten onto Shadowclan territory. I think she was left there. Anyway, can we keep her if no one comes? I already have 3 other kits and I have plenty of milk to spare.” She said. Fawnpetal didn’t know how Icestar would react, but she hoped it would be good.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old December 17th, 2019, 06:46 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@SilentLamb @Undertaker

"Tigerpaw!" Owlfeather called into the apprentice's den. "Come along, we're going on patrol," she croned, her voice slightly raspy. I'm getting far too old to deal with apprentices, she thought with a small sigh. She loved the youngsters, but she knew with certainty that Tigerpaw would be her final apprentice before she retired.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 17th, 2019, 06:56 PM
clearing away the dust

@Fuzzy

Icestar glared quizzically at the young apprentice, taking in what she said.
"That lazy oaf..." She muttered in reference to Blackbird. She shook her head. "Yes, I will assign you a new mentor at the next clan meeting. Until then, keep yourself occupied around camp. Perhaps the elders could use a change of bedding, hmm?" It wasn't a punishment, just a task that needed doing. If she didn't have a mentor, then she had all the time in the world to tend to the elders. Bubblingbrook and Badgerscar would surely appreciate it.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 17th, 2019, 06:59 PM
clearing away the dust

@Undertaker @~WolfDen~

"Thank you, Bearspirit," the leader nodded to her warrior. "You can never be too careful. I will still be sure to keep wary of rogues, even if it may have been a mistake. You are dismissed."

She perked up her ears as the queen pressed her way into the den.
"A ThunderClan kit, you say?" Icestar paused to think for a moment. ThunderClan were their allies now. Surely it wouldn't be some kind of trap. "It can stay, for now. I'll send someone to speak with Flintstar and see if they are missing any kits. We wouldn't want them to think that we stole it, after all."

Old December 17th, 2019, 07:16 PM
eternally tired

@Casper

"Thank you Icestar, I will make sure she is well cared for." Fawnpetal said. "If no one claims to be her mother, may she stay with me?" She glanced at Icestar with worried eyes. The kit was cold and dirty when she had found her. If she was from Thunderclan, Fawnpetal didn't want her going back.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Closed Thread