Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Camp
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 11:17 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by zBlaze
Today 11:16 AM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:15 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 26th, 2019, 05:44 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

A pang of worry shoot through Beepaw, narrowing his eyes at his mother, meant in a light hearted way. "Tired..." he grumbled with a huff, brows furrowed. The blonde tom had worry in his eyes despite the angry appearance, "You are sad, not just tired." he told sternly. He wanted to know if his mother was really ok. "Just tell me!" he frowned.

"Well, maybe I'm just a little sad. But what's it to you?" Pigeonswirl's voice was low, dripping with a softly veiled sadness, though she was trying at the moment to steady her voice. "I...oh, you wouldn't understand, Bee!" She stammered. Her family had always been her rock, the ones she cared for and loved above all else, so why now did it feel so hard to talk to her own kits? Pigeonswirl felt so...disconnected, anxious, and lonely since they had left the nursery. She didn't know these new apprentices, so grown up and independent. They weren't her kits. All she wanted was to go back to when they were still cute little kittens. Back to when they had given her a purpose. Back to when she was happy.

(pigeon's nest is very empty n she's very sad qwq)

Last edited by Tavvi; April 26th, 2019 at 05:45 PM.
Old April 26th, 2019, 08:35 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
White'Brooks nerves getting the better of her she jumped a little upon hearing her brothers question before stumbling over her words."S-Sure sounds good...".She made sure to avoid her brothers gaze desperately.
Littlewish rolled his eyes lightly. "Hey, no need to be so nervous around me! We've known eachother for years!" He mewed, bumping her side playfully. And she does realize the more she stutters, the more suspicious she sounds right? He thought, tilting his head slightly at her.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 26th, 2019, 08:48 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Littlewish rolled his eyes lightly. "Hey, no need to be so nervous around me! We've known eachother for years!" He mewed, bumping her side playfully. And she does realize the more she stutters, the more suspicious she sounds right? He thought, tilting his head slightly at her.
White'Brook puffed out her cheeks as she pouted giving a playful glare at Little'Wish."Stop acting so formal idiot, just because I'm nervous doesn't mean you have to be suspicious of me! I feel so targeted".She gave her brother a taste of his own medicine as she faked a dramatic flare.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old April 27th, 2019, 08:29 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
White'Brook puffed out her cheeks as she pouted giving a playful glare at Little'Wish."Stop acting so formal idiot, just because I'm nervous doesn't mean you have to be suspicious of me! I feel so targeted".She gave her brother a taste of his own medicine as she faked a dramatic flare.
Littlewish stifled a laugh, and he grinned. "Oh, my deepest apologies, madam Whitebrook " He teased dramatically, bowing to the ground. He liked getting on her nerves. And acting formal, so bad luck! Ha! Targeted indeed...he thought, twitching an ear.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; April 27th, 2019 at 08:30 PM.
Old April 28th, 2019, 04:03 AM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossFlower View Post
"Yup," Torrentfeather purred warmly, "For sure. Now I'm going to have you do it some more." she ordered, "And then we'll move on to the back kick after you land.
Rowanpaw nodded and crouched again, leaping with ease and landing more softly than before. Letting out a deep purr he did the move two more times and then turned to his mentor,
"What's next? I can't wait to try the back kick!" The cat grinned from ear to ear, feeling a sense of pride in how fast he had learnt, hopefully his lucky streak would continue.
Old April 28th, 2019, 11:00 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

It's been a few days now since his reunion with the white tom, even though it wasn't a good one exactly. Regardless of the back and forth arguments they had it allowed him some time to rest in his strange, abandon human home. I wonder if he ever walks outside to see the sun? Stupid ball of fur, he'll never learn, he silently complained. Has a city cat you must always be on the move no matter what. Seasons change, more destruction to anew buildings appear, unfamiliar faces pass by- everything is unpredictable. Ack. The old brown tabby slowly rise from a soft bundle of hay. I would never thought I'd be sleeping in a stinkin' barn! I swear I- "Ouch!" during his stretch, pain shot down to his limbs that made it slightly numb. His jaw tightened in anger at first, wanting to let out flames to whoever pass by..yet, only a visitor of the breeze swept through with it's unwanted passion scattering straws and making the small barn creak in response. He grunted as his mind slowly faced reality that with age his strength dwindled and couldn't face those mongrels right now in his condition. Yet, Mastoff's eyes sparkled in yellow fire in his hues. He'll get his territory one way or another. Taking a step out was the sun's greeting as it beats down his body, it was slightly refreshing from a cold night. "This place looks different in the day," he mentioned viewing from the human's small bungalow to near by pastures thats fenced in white. He slowly strolled over with a slight limp to his right paw and jumped on top of the fence to have a proper view. "Eh..just grass and more grass.." once he licked his black lips, the rogue's stomach rumbled in fury. When was the last time he ate? Mastoff jumped down to the other side and continued to walk to whatever awaits for him at this point. It's impossible for him to hunt at the way he is now and surely just sleeping or waiting around will just welcome danger. As he ambled weaving through the tall grass, a sudden scent that came and passed throughout his nostrils. It made him pause for only a second then with a grumble, he continued again. Could be a stray or somethin', he thought to himself, but the ragged tom was definitely wrong in this case. @Five

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.

Last edited by tye; April 28th, 2019 at 11:07 AM.
Old April 28th, 2019, 01:08 PM

@Vermin

Beetlebrook moved through the terrain with ease, as if every nook and cranny, every twist and turn, and every route and pathway had been catalogued into his mind. He leapt over a small stream, admiring the way the fish flitted about in it's cool depths, and how the serene water reflected the canopy above. It was a warm, sunny morning, one that even he could appreciate. One that he would describe as perfect. Even so, it could not distract him from the bleak duty he was charged with; finding the whereabouts of the supposed unsightly feline. The tom mulled over the thought miserably, lithe figure peering over the bushes and shrubs for the object of his irritation. Beetlebrook was certain that his search was all for naught, considering he'd been patrolling the area for a good few moments now, with no evidence of any other cat but himself.

Begrudgingly, the tom was about to turn back, empty handed and undoubtedly annoyed, until he caught the noise of rustling in the foliage. With newfound vigour, Beetlebrook stalked forward, waiting for the source of the sound to appear from the other side of the tall grass. And when it did, he couldn't help but turn his nose up at it. A large, scruffy brown tom - not necessarily scraggly, but far from the condition Beetlebrook himself strived to upkeep. The younger tom scowled, disliking the complete and utter imperfection in the cat before him - though he was also uncannily familiar in ways Beetlebrook couldn't quite place.

"What are you doing around here, old-timer?" He chided, distaste obvious, "Don't you know this is clan territory?" Beetlebrook warned, pausing just in front of the other male. Though the cat could've put up a good fight in his prime, it didn't look as if he could do so now, and he was now little more than an obstacle in Beetlebrook's way. "I'd be willing to forgive such a senile error, as long as you move on quickly," Beetlebrook spared a pitying glance at the cat's limp before continuing, "Or at least, as quickly as you can, on that leg." He commented, a small, superficial smile twisting the corners of his mouth.

Old April 28th, 2019, 05:27 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@TwoChillie Fox

As Tripaw walked into the clearing, Ospreywing wondered what was wrong. Wondered why she was so sad, and asked just that. "What's the matter, Tripaw?"
Old April 28th, 2019, 05:42 PM
INNOVATE. ADAPT. OVERCOME

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post
@TwoChillie Fox

As Tripaw walked into the clearing, Ospreywing wondered what was wrong. Wondered why she was so sad, and asked just that. "What's the matter, Tripaw?"
"It's a long story so if you want to hear it you better get comfortable."Tripaw said.
Old April 28th, 2019, 05:54 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoChillie Fox View Post
"It's a long story so if you want to hear it you better get comfortable."Tripaw said.
"Ok!" Ospreywing nodded. She loved long stories!!
Closed Thread