Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:57 AM
Fadingstar's Den (Only...
Last post by taillow
Today 01:42 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 30th, 2019, 03:43 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Wolfeyes slowly got to his feet, joints creaking, with a thankful nod in his son's direction. "I will. I hate seeing her sad, y'know. And we haven't been able to see each other lately due to warrior duties," he said. "It was always easier to see her when we were warriors together." He tested his joints, bending and stretching. The pain was still very much there, but he hoped that whatever Beepaw put on them helped. "Y'know, you should visit your mother, too!" he added. He wanted to make sure that his mate was happy again, and of course that meant pushing their busy kits to visit her. The warrior's ears pricked, noticing his son's sour mood. "What now?" The wording was gruff, but there was honest concern in his growling tone.
Beepaw shrugged, eyed narrowing slightly. "I have visited her already." He told, adding on after, "Nothin'." He meowed with some snark in his tone. He rolled his eyes, looking at his father, "I'll make sure to see Shinefang today.." he told.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 30th, 2019, 06:23 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Beepaw gave her a look of grump and disbelief. "I would understand!" He told stubbornly with furrowed brows, though worry was clear in his green orbs. He leaned into pigeonswirls fur a frown etched into his maw, "Tell me and I might be able to make you feel better." He told, wanting to know.
Pigeonswirl remained silent. The cream molly's face had fallen into a look of defeat before she shook her head, trying to find the courage to say something. "Bee...oh Bee," She whimpered. "I'm horrible, horrible mother." Her face turned away from her son, the feeling of guilt and shame to heavy to look him in the face. "I don't like all this change. I don't like you and your sisters being apprentices. I don't like your father visiting less. I don't like being alone. I want it to go back to what it was." Her voice was hoarse, and Pigeonswirl's face seemed to simply droop. She silently prepared for Beepaw's retribution.

Last edited by Tavvi; April 30th, 2019 at 06:23 PM.
Old May 1st, 2019, 10:39 AM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Vermin

Beetlebrook looked to the tom, an incredulous scowl carved into his face. How dare he? Believing that he could steal from Beetlebrook's own clan? The thought made his fur bristle and tail lash angrily, his whole body objecting to that image. "Kit?" He hissed, spitting through his teeth, "I'll show you kit." Beetlebrook seethed, swiftly leaping to land in front of the tom in a fairly impressive display of agility, sending shed leaves into a flurry of action around him. Though not the strongest warrior, he was far from weak - and where his strength failed, he made up for in dexterity. Even if the tom had got some fight left in him, Beetlebrook would have to just tire him out before taking the final blow. Not that he was intending to kill, he'd much prefer resolving the issue with a slap to the wrist. Without a pause, Beetlebrook aimed a furious smack to the stranger's nose, punctuating it with a wrathful snarl, "How dare you, you mange-faced fool!" Beetlebrook huffed indignantly.

[[No worries! ]]

Last edited by Five; May 1st, 2019 at 10:41 AM.
Old May 1st, 2019, 05:11 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

The leader rose to his paws and made his way gracefully up the Breezerock. His golden hues scanned the busy clearing, proud of his clan mates. They had made it through the tough leaf-bare and could now rejoice with green-leaf. The hares were out and running and for the first time in a while, Blazingstar was feeling relaxed. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here beneath the Breezerock for a clan meeting!" he yowled.

@Foxxandink @Dust @Raggedclaw @TheImmortalElder @TawnyNeedsACoffee
"To start, I would like to welcome Oak to WindClan," he gestured to the younger tom, offering him a kind smile. "From this moment until he receives his warrior name, he will now be known as Oakpaw! Goldenwhisker, you will mentor him and show him the ways of our clan," he dipped his head to both the felines. "We will also be welcoming Maple to the clan and until she receives her warrior name, she will now be known as Maplepaw! Vipertalon, you will mentor her and show her the ways of our clan," He finished, also offering them a small head dip.

He paused to look at a former ShadowClan cat, eyeing the warrior in his own clan who broke the code. "Also, we will be welcoming Nightsky into the clan," he gestured to the tom. While he had his suspicions, due to his recent favoritism of ShadowClan, he wouldn't turn away the tom. "Whitebrook, you will show him around and help him get adjust to WindClan," Blazingstar would be sure to keep an eye on the two. The last thing he needed was a spy in the clan.

@Fuzzyfeline
"Silentpaw, please step forward!" he spoke clearly, looking towards the she-cat. His eyes brightened again, happy to see another apprentice gaining their warrior name. I, Blazingstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn," Blazingstar spoke clearly, meeting the eyes of the apprentice proudly. "Silentpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do!"
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Silentpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Silentwhisper. StarClan honors your compassion and perseverance, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan."

With that, the leader jumped down from the Breezerock, ending the clan meeting and going to welcome and congratulate the new members and the newly named warrior.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; May 14th, 2019 at 12:04 PM.
Old May 1st, 2019, 05:51 PM
Just A Fossil

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
{This is open for anyone to reply to!}

"Starclan give me some strength," wheezed out a very tired, sandy tabby she-cat as she flopped down in the clearing. As her body collided with the ground with a dull, muffled thud, a small gush of breath also came with it, her eyes closing momentarily as she relished this moment of stillness. Adderheart had, since the day she had become apprenticed, focused herself on constantly remaining active and doing something for the clan, proving herself in hopes she'd get noticed as a great warrior. That's all she wanted in life, she wanted to be a warrior that Windclan could be proud of, especially after being bullied for being the 'runt' of the litter when she was younger. She didn't know that she wasn't clanborn, and neither did anyone else except for her parents. And perhaps that was for the better, though by now, Adderheart had grown to be strong, and resilient. Nothing could bring her down. No longer did words hurt her, and she wouldn't take anything laying down. She was a fighter through and through. She had cried her tears when she was younger, it was time to fight and prove herself now.
Well. Right now she was actually resting, she had spent all morning out hunting by herself, which had proved to be quite successful. Through her wheezing breath she was able to lay two thrushes, a hare, three mice and a mole onto the fresh kill pile. Not all at once of course, she needed two trips to bring them back, which was why she was even more out of breath as she laid there on the ground currently. But it was certainly something to be proud of. She wouldn't think so, she would likely go out and do more after she had regained some of her energy. For now though, she laid there, panting, eyes closed and quietly wishing that it didn't feel like thorns were stabbing her throat and lungs.

Fawnsong noticed a familiar pelt resting across the camp. She seemed wore out, but the pelt was familiar enough for the dilute calico to get to her paws and slink over. "Add-Adderheart?" she half whispered towards the tabby. When the scent of her adoptive sister entered her nose, she relaxed a little bit. Fawnsong was still adjusting to being around a bunch of cats again, but there were a select few she could walk up to. Adderheart was one of them. She remembered stumbling back and laying in the medicine cat den for days with her.

The dilute calico found herself resting on the ground very close to her sister, blue eyes darting around her surroundings. Her ears were constantly swirling around to listen to everything. "Are you okay?" she inquired.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 1st, 2019, 10:21 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@Foxxandlink

As Blazingstar's voice boomed for a meeting, Golderwhisker would simply look up from his resting place - though his ears were alert to hear the news from their leader. Watching with a gentle gaze as Blazingstar introduced the new apprentices, his mouth dropped in surprise as he heard his name uttered. Me? Mentoring one of the little scraps? Though his thoughts weren't malicious, in fact Goldenwhisker felt his stomach flutter with excitement. In all his moons of being a warrior, he truly couldn't remember ever having an apprentice. He knew HOW to be a mentor... well maybe a bit, but finally! The golden feline quickly pounced to his paws and rushed forwards to meet the young cat that had been mentored to him. Oakpaw was his apprentice, right? As he approached, a large friendly smile would grace his maw. "Hello." He meowed softly, extending his head to touch noses with Oakpaw.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 2nd, 2019, 09:16 AM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

A lone figure stood out on the outskirts of camp, a caramel tabby tom was curled in the shade of the longgrasses, blinking the bright sunlight out of his amber optics.
Pipitflight's brush flicked every now and then to his own silent rhythm, and he heaved a contented sigh while resting his muzzle on his mitts. Slightly shifting his position, he propped himself on his side and turned his gaze to the felines milling around amongst the small clearing.

He sighed once more, a small inward one at the cloud of loneliness that settled over his head. He had joined the clan to escape the loneliness in the first place, and yet it always seemed to be there; a dull ache reminding him of his former life. What I need? To learn to interact with other cats, he mused, and settled back on his appendages.
Old May 2nd, 2019, 08:16 PM
Just A Fossil

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@jupiter

It'd been a while since the leader had seen his only son. He was sore since the battle, feeling weaker than he normally did so he had sent a little messenger out to fetch Applepaw. It gave him a little more time to rest. He wanted to go out on an adventure today, but he also wanted to spend some time with Applepaw, so why not do both? He was ready to go, sitting upright in his nest and awaiting the young tom, excitement radiating off him.

@Rosemew
Blazingstar had been hurt pretty badly during the battle. While his wounds have healed a bit over the time between now and the battle, he was left feeling sore and there was a good gash on his shoulder that caused him quite a bit of pain. That wound was still a bit exposed to the world too so he'd made a habit of Beepaw showing up in his den to ensure he didn't lose his ability to walk and run. Thinking of the young feline, he was expecting a visit from them soon.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; May 2nd, 2019 at 08:31 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2019, 08:41 PM
yippee!!!

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

---

A few marigold petals, along with some cobwebs that hung from his mouth. This was about the..fifth time that he'd seen Blazingstar? He didn't mind that much though, seeing as he got a bit bored of his own den and the camp. The blonde tom slipped his way into the leaders den, shaking any dust from his short pelt. He narrowed his eyes ever so slightly as he saw the gash in the older toms shoulder still looked like it hadn't healed a bit. Dipping his head, he took a few steps forward, dropping the cobwebs and marigold. "Blazingstar." he greeted, plopping down. "You're shoulder still bothering you bad?" he added on.

---- @SuspiciousMindz

Last edited by furrensic; May 2nd, 2019 at 08:45 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2019, 09:11 PM
yippee!!!

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post
Pigeonswirl remained silent. The cream molly's face had fallen into a look of defeat before she shook her head, trying to find the courage to say something. "Bee...oh Bee," She whimpered. "I'm horrible, horrible mother." Her face turned away from her son, the feeling of guilt and shame to heavy to look him in the face. "I don't like all this change. I don't like you and your sisters being apprentices. I don't like your father visiting less. I don't like being alone. I want it to go back to what it was." Her voice was hoarse, and Pigeonswirl's face seemed to simply droop. She silently prepared for Beepaw's retribution.

Beepaw frowned as he listened to his mother, staring at her. "That's life, mom! You're..born, you grow up, and live until starclan decided to get you." he meowed, his voice Stern, though concern was clear in his eyes. "Dad said he would talk with you , he said it, he keeps his word." he told.

Closed Thread