Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Starpoint
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:44 PM
thick smoke and small...
Last post by Kix
Today 04:44 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by furrensic
Today 04:43 PM
The Rift [ Atari /...
by taillow
Last post by Neptune.
Today 04:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 2nd, 2019, 10:10 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Rosemew

Blazingstar was greeted by the young medicine cat. It was still a weird thing to see any cat other than Surgestorm or Oriolestorm walking into his den. How he missed the old medicine cats, Surgestorm moreso. That tom was there for his naming ceremony and the loss of his first life.

Moving on from the thoughts, the tabby looked over towards his shoulder and moved it a bit. A sharp pain shot through his leg, but it wasn't as bad as it used to be. "It's been slowly getting better. Resting has been helping, but I feel like I'm wasting away in here," he let out a small snort, looking at Beepaw now. "How's your new training going?" he inquired. He respected all the medicine cats, but he still didn't have to like the fact they'd show up randomly to train Beepaw.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 2nd, 2019, 11:51 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImmortalElder View Post

It was comfortable. That was all the dark tom could think about as he leaned against Silentpaw and as the silver female slowly walked forward he followed with slow paw steps. He was happy for her strength even though she was an apprentice still - truth be told he would still be one if it hadn't been for his injuries - and he relied heavily upon it. He still didn't know how he was gonna cope, how he was gonna survive as blind. He had seen it happen to one of the elders before, but that was when they had retired and he wasn't even in his prime! He was still young he still had energy and he wanted to be there for his clanmates. But sadly he was hit... this hellish genetic disease had hit and he was forced to be stuck in the medicine cat den for some time and now, finally out of the den, he was still struggling and was dependent on Silent to lead him, to be his guide.

Finally reaching the pile filled with prey he nudged her to the side and picked up the scent of hare and located it with his whiskers. He bowed down and reached for it but had to drag it because of the lack of muscle mass in his body. It was a fine size, a good one for them to share between them. Letting it go for a second he asked, "Silent can you help me with it? I'm still not as strong as I used to be. You can obviously 'see' it." He gestured to his body with his dark long furred tail.

He sighed, he didn't want to be so dependent on everyone but he was. He hadn't even left camp yet! He shook his head and wished he could look at himself. He was told that his blue eyes, formerly clear and bright, had turned dull but also cloudy like a mist that prevented him from seeing. He couldn't see either way, not even shadows or the small glitter of light. There was nothing. Finally turning back to Silent and the hare he said, "I assume drag it back to where we sat? Or is there another place good for napping and eating at the same time?"

Silentpaw knew she shouldn't but she liked that Eaglesoul depended on her. Cats tended to not rely on her, if she couldn't talk she must be up to something or with her naturally wiry appearance she must be weak. She hates when cats looked down on her even if she didn't like letting it show, she was the sweet happy cat who was easily forgotten in the background. Especially with the younger apprentices they by pasted her as if she wasn't there most of the time. Given they were excited to start a new chapter of their lives. Either way she was just glad the Dark tabby could depend on her. She could be his eyes and he could be her voice. It was a good match if you thought about it that way. Plus having the tom pressed against her made her heart race, in a good way. Even if he wasn't as well as he was when she first started liking him he was still handsome to her.

Allowing him to nudge her out of the way the powdery gray and white molly watched him. His long fur still tugged in the breeze as it had back before he almost died. Really nothing changed. They where still the same, even if they looked different and acted a bit different they where still Silent and Eagle. As he drug out a hare she was already going to help though with his request she smiled. Was it wrong to feel this way? To feel pleased that he didn't want help from other cats or that he didn't want to push her away? Running her tail over his side she grabbed part of mammal, not wanting to take the whole thing and make him feel bad. It was a fact she was stronger in muscle mass then him but that was only because he almost died and she hadn't.

Letting out another whispering purr the painted feline lead him to a place in the clearing. It wasn't the same place they where at originally but it looked like a better place. It was off in a corner and it smelled pleasant with the wild flowers that grew on the other side of a bush there. She just hoped he didn't mind her moving to this place instead of the place they where before.
Nudging him lightly the molly stopped, placing her part of the hare down. She had a feeling being with Eagle for a while would brighten both of their spirits. Something about being around those you loved just seemed to brighten your whole being. Even if it was just a small bit. Silent knew one thing for sure, being with Eaglesoul always made her so happy. He made her heart flutter a bit and he was the only one who made her flustered just by getting to close. That wasn't all though she felt so comfortable being around him. It was hard to explain, he just felt like a piece of her life that she couldn't replace.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 3rd, 2019, 12:46 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Silentpaw knew she shouldn't but she liked that Eaglesoul depended on her. Cats tended to not rely on her, if she couldn't talk she must be up to something or with her naturally wiry appearance she must be weak. She hates when cats looked down on her even if she didn't like letting it show, she was the sweet happy cat who was easily forgotten in the background. Especially with the younger apprentices they by pasted her as if she wasn't there most of the time. Given they were excited to start a new chapter of their lives. Either way she was just glad the Dark tabby could depend on her. She could be his eyes and he could be her voice. It was a good match if you thought about it that way. Plus having the tom pressed against her made her heart race, in a good way. Even if he wasn't as well as he was when she first started liking him he was still handsome to her.

Allowing him to nudge her out of the way the powdery gray and white molly watched him. His long fur still tugged in the breeze as it had back before he almost died. Really nothing changed. They where still the same, even if they looked different and acted a bit different they where still Silent and Eagle. As he drug out a hare she was already going to help though with his request she smiled. Was it wrong to feel this way? To feel pleased that he didn't want help from other cats or that he didn't want to push her away? Running her tail over his side she grabbed part of mammal, not wanting to take the whole thing and make him feel bad. It was a fact she was stronger in muscle mass then him but that was only because he almost died and she hadn't.

Letting out another whispering purr the painted feline lead him to a place in the clearing. It wasn't the same place they where at originally but it looked like a better place. It was off in a corner and it smelled pleasant with the wild flowers that grew on the other side of a bush there. She just hoped he didn't mind her moving to this place instead of the place they where before.
Nudging him lightly the molly stopped, placing her part of the hare down. She had a feeling being with Eagle for a while would brighten both of their spirits. Something about being around those you loved just seemed to brighten your whole being. Even if it was just a small bit. Silent knew one thing for sure, being with Eaglesoul always made her so happy. He made her heart flutter a bit and he was the only one who made her flustered just by getting to close. That wasn't all though she felt so comfortable being around him. It was hard to explain, he just felt like a piece of her life that she couldn't replace.

Eaglesoul knew by the scent of the place, or lack thereof, that they weren't at the same spot they were at before. Feeling Silent drop her part of the hare the tabby tom slowly dropped his own part, making sure that the spot that he did drop it in was clear of any mud or pebbles that would get stuck in the hare's skin and make for an uncomfortable meal. He swept his tail clearing away anything and then laid it down gently. He sat down next to Silentpaw, his tail intertwining with hers to give him a bit of comfort - or perhaps for another reason completely - and he leaned against her breathing in her soft sweet scent again.

It was the scent that brought back memories of their cheerful apprenticehood, and the only memory from when he was happy. He didn't even know where his old mentor had gone, nor all their friends. Only Silent had stayed with him and it was something he would always be grateful for. He was unsure if he would be here, right now, trekking through camp if she hadn't been there, if he had been left to suffer alone in the medicine cat den. Her scent was a mix of good memories of their apprentice hood and the fact that he was still alive, but also the sadness that often come with rain, that reminded him that neither of them we're truly happy. Being the outsiders that is. Cause they were and there was nothing to prevent it for them. They were 'off', with Eagle's blindness and Silent's muteness. It was an exhausting life for both of them.

Finally shaking free of the memories he reached for the hare, putting his nose to the ground and pushing it closer to the scent until he finally reached the coarse skin of the hare. Taking a bit he nudged it to Silentpaw. It was something they did when they ate together - which was almost every day - sharing whatever prey she had caught or something they found on the fresh-kill pile. As she also took a bite he reached for it again but had miscalculated the distance and overreached, causing him to shift his weight onto his forelegs and he fell forward and trying to catch himself - and failing - he ended up landing on his side with a huge 'thump.' This, although it wasn't supposed to be funny, made the tabby tom let out a soft laugh that soon erupted into mass amusement. It was strange, he hadn't felt amusement in so long but this was so absurd he couldn't stop.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 3rd, 2019, 06:44 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Driftstream?

Nothing about this she-cat seemed remotely interesting to Wheat, and his ears flicked as he considered his options. The cat before him seemed faint-hearted and weak, lacking a backbone. He was sure if he so much as bared his teeth, she'd go running in the opposite direction.

But Wheat wasn't here to cause issues with WindClan. He wanted answers, and this cat was the best lead so far. "She is likely the female that involved herself with my brother," he informed her curtly. "I wish to know why he would go against our family values in favor of some grasshopper. His choices shattered our family more than he would have ever understood." The lack of Liontuft in their life, watching their mother wither from a broken heart as she lost another son, then Dustpelt as his sister was stolen from them. Devastating. "Where is she?"

@Hexict
Newtflecks just stared in a shocked silence after Wheat spoke. His mind seemed to be stuck on the first thing that the stranger said and was taking it's own sweet time catching up. "What do you mean 'involved herself with'?" His first thought was that Driftstream had simply befriended this tom's brother. Was she friends with a loner? She never told us about him.... The thought of being involved in some other way also made it's way into his mind. But Newtflecks tried his best to push this thought away. He was reminded of how much the rogue looked like his sibling. But he didn't want to get his hopes up about this. Looking the pale feline over again, the warrior doubted that they were related anyway. From the stories that Driftstream told him, his father was not like this cat. This cat seemed dangerous and angry, but his father seemed to be the opposite of the rogue before him.

Plus, he didn't exactly want to be related to him. This tom seemed scary.

Blinking, he seemed to finally catch up with everything else that he was saying. The tom took another step back and glanced away. It seemed as though this tom's family had fallen apart after what his brother had done. Newtflecks kept telling himself that it was not his mother that was involved in all of this. He doubted that Driftstream would have done something like this. Would have taken part in destroying a family. No matter how much it seemed to point to her. "U-um... I doubt that Driftstream would have done any of that. Sh-she loved her family... she wouldn't h-have done something to destroy a fa-family." He winced at his own stuttering. When he was nervous he had a tendency to stutter through his words. It only made him feel more awkward and nervous.

"And b-besides, you can't really speak with her n-now." Hesitating for a moment, he debated whether to admit that she was already deceased or not. Newtflecks decided to keep that part to himself until he figured out what was happening here.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old May 3rd, 2019, 06:54 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

Newtflecks just stared in a shocked silence after Wheat spoke. His mind seemed to be stuck on the first thing that the stranger said and was taking it's own sweet time catching up. "What do you mean 'involved herself with'?" His first thought was that Driftstream had simply befriended this tom's brother. Was she friends with a loner? She never told us about him.... The thought of being involved in some other way also made it's way into his mind. But Newtflecks tried his best to push this thought away. He was reminded of how much the rogue looked like his sibling. But he didn't want to get his hopes up about this. Looking the pale feline over again, the warrior doubted that they were related anyway. From the stories that Driftstream told him, his father was not like this cat. This cat seemed dangerous and angry, but his father seemed to be the opposite of the rogue before him.

Plus, he didn't exactly want to be related to him. This tom seemed scary.

Blinking, he seemed to finally catch up with everything else that he was saying. The tom took another step back and glanced away. It seemed as though this tom's family had fallen apart after what his brother had done. Newtflecks kept telling himself that it was not his mother that was involved in all of this. He doubted that Driftstream would have done something like this. Would have taken part in destroying a family. No matter how much it seemed to point to her. "U-um... I doubt that Driftstream would have done any of that. Sh-she loved her family... she wouldn't h-have done something to destroy a fa-family." He winced at his own stuttering. When he was nervous he had a tendency to stutter through his words. It only made him feel more awkward and nervous.

"And b-besides, you can't really speak with her n-now." Hesitating for a moment, he debated whether to admit that she was already deceased or not. Newtflecks decided to keep that part to himself until he figured out what was happening here.
"I didn't know WindClan cats were this daft," Wheat spoke with annoyance, his voice a rumbly growl. "He took a mate with a WindClan cat and betrayed our Clan." He could care less about providing more specifics, as the cat before him was gradually losing any faith Wheat put into her.

Loved family? That was laughable, considering the stories he heard of how Dapplestar's kits were never close as family. "Then maybe it isn't her, but if she has a sister that took on a ShadowClan mate--" he knew of Infernostrike, but the description didn't match. Liontuft spoke of a dappled beauty, and Infernostrike had been a red tabby. "Then her sister violated the Warrior Code and ruined us."

To be blunt, he was starting to believe this she-cat was a waste of his time, and it was tempting to head into WindClan camp without her. "What," he hissed. "Is she dead? Spit it out, hare-muncher."

@Hexict

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 3rd, 2019, 11:50 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImmortalElder View Post

The silver tom looked up as yet another cat formed around him and he hissed, "Why... Why is there another one! Can't you just understand that I don't want your pity?" The anger was back in the green eyes, blazing with an amount that spoke of insufferable pain. More than the tom should be able to bear on his thin shoulders. He looked at the rabbit that lay at his paws, and remembered the last time he had eaten. Throwing up wasn't his favorite and he could feel the acids turning and burning. He wasn't hungry... but he for sure looked half starved and he wished... he so wished he wouldn't look so vulnerable, like he needed someone to care for him. He didn't! 'No you don't, my love... You only need to run off.' There was the voice again, HER voice, and he looked around wildly. "STOP MESSING WITH MY HEAD!" He was getting angry and stood up, shaky and shivering. He knew he probably shouldn't be doing it but he was getting more and more frustrated and turned on the other cats snarling.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?!" The silver tom was getting to deep into his anger that he could no longer differentiate between their voices and Mistletoe's everything was mixing together creating more fuel for his angers. "BE QUIET!" was all he yelled before, on extremely shaky legs he ran to the other side of the clearing. His legs couldn't carry him far but he knew if he pushed he might just reach a place where the others might not reach him, or might give up. He collapsed as soon as he reached the safe spot, hidden in the heather and with no one else around him for once. Breezefeather looked up at the stars with pain in his green eyes, the anger fading. "Why can't you just leave me alone... you've already left me but now you're back to haunting me are you? Is that why you're whispering to me? Do you want me to suffer, don't you want me to be happy? Well get it now. Mistletoe. I am more clan than you ever were for how much I was half-clan... Just leave me in peace... I don't care about you anymore. May you never find peace and may you never haunt me anymore." The tom hadn't realized that the others had walked up close to him and the tom closed his eyes and finally let the pain take over him and he fell into unconsciousness.

|| @Fuzzyfeline @Dust @North ||
@Fuzzyfeline @North

At the sudden approach of Fawnsplash, Goldenwhisker could only simply offer a friendly smile, his stomach churning at the conversation he was currently involved in. The poor molly didn't have any idea what she was getting herself into. It was clear to Goldenwhisker now that Breezefeather was way past any help they could give him.. well maybe. Maybe he would listen to Buttercupbreeze? Who knew? But at the sudden snap from Breeze, the golden tom felt his hackles raise in discomfort. This again about pity? That hadn't been Goldenwhiskers intent at all... pitying the tom? He was so sour and grouchy that the warrior actually found it quite hard to pity him... Sure, he must have gone through some serious hardships to get to this state, but why hadn't he come to anyone? Why hadn't he talked to anyone when he had the chance? The golden feline was only more surprised as Breezefeather launched himself away from the group yowling at them to leave him alone. His eyes widened in disbelief. It didn't even sound like he was talking to them though... As he watched the tom disappear into a clump of heather, Goldenwhisker couldn't help casting a nervous glance between the two mollies, "Should we take him to Beepaw?" But the tom was already on his toes, ready to follow should either Buttercupbreeze or Fawnsplash head after Breezefeather.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; May 3rd, 2019 at 11:51 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2019, 03:34 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@SuspiciousMindz
--
Beepaw nodded, "It's going good.." he told, sounding concentrated as he folded one or two cobwebs together. "Marigold..soothes wounds..and stops infections." he said proudly, green eyes slowly making their way to the yellow petals. He shuffled a bit closer to the other tom, seeming to glare at bit at the wound. He leaned over, picking two of the marigold petals in his mouth, a few moments after, the young tom began to chew. He still found it a bit awkward to chew the herbs into a paste like substance, but had gotten used to it more. "Are you going to the gathering with an injury like this?" he questioned with a raised brow.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; May 3rd, 2019 at 03:35 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2019, 05:31 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
[ @jupiter ]

Pulling himself from the warriors' den, Newtfleck's gaze awkwardly ran across the clearing at his clan-mates. He felt lonely just standing there. The tom wasn't very close with anybody. It wasn't that he didn't like people, he did, it was more due to his painful shyness. The tom felt a panic attack almost whenever he had to meet someone new. He wished that is family was still around. They were always understanding of him, and they were more than willing to make up for his silence. But they were no longer here. He had very few people he knew now. His tired gaze desperately searched out for Flashfury. Moons ago, had someone told him that he would be doing this, he would have honestly thought them insane. His former bully was now the closest person to him.

But the older tom was probably busy. He was always trying to become a strong warrior and gain respect from his clan-mates. This left Newtflecks all alone most of the time. Awkwardly heading towards the edge of the clearing, he wondered when Flashfury would be back. It didn't feel good, relying on a single cat for company. But what was he to do? Newtflecks didn't have the confidence to just make friends. Luckily, for him and Flashfury, it just kind of happened. But still... he needed more people in his life than just one.

Cardinalswoop was settled in the grass his cherry red fur a blazing in the sunlight, He was exhausted from last night having stayed up tossing and turning in his nest. Only having dragged himself groggily from his nest a few minutes ago, barely groomed and trying to soak up as much sunlight as he possibly could before dragging himself out of camp to hunt. He'd been struggling to sleep recently, making this late morning thing a whole routine. Stay awake until it was light out, manage to fall into shallow sleep for a few hours and wake up by the time most patrols had returned, just enough time to get out and hunt.

Just as he was about to stand he spotted a familiar pelt slide out into the clearing, he couldn't quite put the name to the face. They'd talked briefly over a meal before they had awkwardly split ways. Now the tom seemed just as unsettled as the first time they had met, gaze running frantically around the clearing in search of somebody or something to distract himself with. He felt his heart hurt for the tom, he could recall how painful it was to be on your lonesome. In fact he felt it from time to time, eventually he managed to grow thicker skin when it came to things like that. He stood sweeping his tail along his heels and making his way over. HE got caught on his name for a few seconds, it was on the tip of his tongue. To late. He had nearly run over the tom as he desperately searched his mind. Newt? Newt what.. Newt what? Before he could put his tongue on it he was basically right next to him. "Newt-" he paused squinting and biting his lip "Newtfleck!" he basically blurted out as he finally settled on fleck. However.. it was a tad more enthusiastic as he meant it to be and had to quickly recover "How are you, it's been a while huh" he stammered.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 3rd, 2019, 06:01 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

A plump white molly padded through the territory, her swollen abdomen caused her to pad unevenly due to how much weight she was carrying in her abdomen.White'Brook breathed a small sigh, it had been 3 Quarter Moons since the incident at the ShadowClan and WindClan border and the expecting she had retired to the Nursery not long after.Finally tired she sat down now near a tree which wasn't too far from the camp entrance, peacefully waiting for a certain Tom to arrive.'It's such a nice day out today...'.She thought randomly as she looked around the sunlit territory before casting her glance to her swollen abdomen a soft smile on her face as she whispered softly to herself."...Not long now until their here...". Saying this she looked back up, a little on edge from being alone, she shuffled slightly to make herself more comfortable. The White Molly green gaze softly looked around as she waited, suddenly she spotted from a little while away a black furred Tom, eyes lighting up happily as he made his way over."Look who decided to show up~".She purred in a teasing manner as she nuzzled his cheek affectionately,Lately the two hadn't been able to see each other much since the Tom had been quite busy, she was happy to be able to spend some alone time together.

@TheImmortalElder

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 3rd, 2019 at 06:07 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2019, 07:12 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Rosemew

Blazingstar watched Beepaw work, looking at how the younger cat was moving and talking to himself. It was amusing, but he could understand the concentration that needs to occur. "I'm not going to let this hold me back from the gathering," he replied after Beepaw asked the question. Was he going to suggest he stay back? That would be unnecessary!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread