Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hi, I'm Hiraeth.
by hiraeth
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:04 PM
count down until staff...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 06:02 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Eden
Today 05:47 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 05:45 PM
(UN)FRIENDLY ☆ PRIVATE
by kenjaku
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 05:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 18th, 2020, 04:02 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

[ @RedHead ]

Duskfeather's ears perked at Flintstar's words, her mind working to remember the suggestion she had thought of not long ago. "While I was out hunting, I noticed that there was quite a bit of snow covering the burned part of our territory. Far too much. What if we expanded our borders into the outskirts? It is untraveled territory, so we wouldn't need to deal with the other Clans fighting back." She looked around as she spoke, then focused on Flintstar after finishing, hoping her idea made sense.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 18th, 2020, 04:09 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Not today!?! Lionwhisker folded his ears back and gave a huff. He was so bored around here and the clan wasn't doing much of anything . Who cares if quillpaw needs a tour right now? Couldn't the apprentice wait till after the session ?! Snorting after duskfeather spoke he looked down at dustpaw[ @touka ] "c'mon dustpaw. We're battle training right now . I've had enough of waiting " he meowed and glared a bit at dusk [ @hxneysuckle ] "like I said. If they don't bother showing up the first time. Let em drown .But I'll see if I can find them ...."

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; January 18th, 2020 at 04:10 PM.
Old January 18th, 2020, 04:11 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

. @RedHead @hxneysuckle

Through a highly skeptical gaze, Mintfrost had watched Flintstar's pacing extravaganza from a distance. Back and forth, back and forth. The leader's sunken eyes said he shouldn't have that energy, and he could have sworn that he was getting more exhausted just observing this. If not for their history, he might've made the quiet confession that it was admirable how he kept going in times of stress, but that was overshadowed by the unsettling feeling that came from the pacing. Mintfrost padded over, his bright yellow-green eyes focusing on Flintstar and seeing through him, waiting. As he posed an inquiry at the clan-mates that had gathered, Mintfrost couldn't believe he was actually considering potential solutions. Whatever it takes to get you to stop that. Well, they could adopt the Buckbranch approach and keep to their own territory with minimal patrols and politely petition the other clans for their land.
Duskfeather's idea made him cast a wary glance. It was good, but there were dangers in the outskirts that he didn't know if Thunderclan was ready for. "We may have to," he said, cautious. "But predators and rogues won't make it easy." Mintfrost chewed on his thoughts, on the current circumstances. "Shadowclan is an ally in debt. Icestar may be willing to negotiate, and if not..." He shrugged at the prospect of a dissolution. "They have not been aiding Thunderclan as it is."

Last edited by Kitty Mama; January 18th, 2020 at 04:12 PM.
Old January 18th, 2020, 04:20 PM
the tale of six.

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

[ @RedHead ]

She hummed to herself, watching him closely. "You don't seem very calm," Duskfeather stated, head tilted. Peacefully, she walked closer to Flintstar, unphased by his attitude toward her. "I'm not leaving until I am sure you are not angry anymore," she sat down beside him, "I am not your mother, correct. But I am your Clanmate who cares about you, Flintstar." Duskfeather blinked and offered another smile, looking down at the leader. "We don't need to talk about the argument. What about some fun questions? Here, what is your favorite prey to eat?" she asked, voice lighthearted.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 18th, 2020, 05:11 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The Thunderclan's leaders ears were still flattened, but he closed his eyes as Duskfeather walked over, turning his head away from her. As she mentioned she wouldn't leave until he was no longer angry, Flintstar turned to face her, giving her a challenging smirk before he stuck his tongue out at her in a mocking manner. Then he turned back around, curling his tail more tightly around himself, but this time a smug smirk stayed implanted on his muzzle. "You make it sound like you're talking to a kit." He muttered, though his voice held less anger in it than before. But with the stunt he'd just pulled, Flintstar wouldn't be surprised if most of his clan saw him as a measly apprentice. After a few moments of silence, Flintstar finally let out a sigh, casting his eyes to the ceiling. "Birds." He finally meowed.

@hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 18th, 2020, 05:15 PM

@Silhouettes

As the smaller feline collided with him, Alderstripe barely even moved and chuckled a bit before he gaze Snowflakedust a nod. "I'm alright, and I'm not gonna be crying for that now am I?" The tom asked with a cheeky grin, it was true though, with his missing eye, this tom surely had rougher times than someone bumping into him.

"But more importantly, are you alright?" The senior warrior asked softly, though, before she could answer his question, the tom's ears perked as he heard his name being called for a battle party, he gazed over at Snowflakedust as she was also called and gestured for her to follow him as he joined the leader of his battle party. "Of course, Mintfrost [ @Kitty Mama ]." The brown tabby said and flicked his tail a bit before he looked over his shoulder. "Amberpaw [ @|+Tired Rose Child+| ], come on, I'll get to see what you've learned as of now while we're at it." The tom said with a smile, his tone was still soft even though he had pretty much given an order to his apprentice.

He then gave Mintfrost a smile, which turned into a . "And I'd like to see what my fellow clanmates from the newer generation are made of." He said, insinuating that he was older than the warrior, and his interest in how the newer warriors had developped was high.

Last edited by Gone; January 19th, 2020 at 09:13 AM.
Old January 18th, 2020, 05:25 PM
the tale of six.

[ @RedHead ]

Duskfeather giggled and shook her head at his responses. "Is the Clan being run by the one, the only Flintkit? It'd be quite the feat for a kit to become leader," she teased, glad that he seemed to chill out a bit. After he answered her question, she thought for a moment before nodding. "Birds are nice. I must say that my favorite is squirrel though. Alright, what's your favorite... scent?" Duskfeather went on.

--

After they had been chatting for a while, the Torbie stood up and stretched, having crouched down. "That was a lovely chat. Are you calm now, Flinty?" Duskfeather asked, looking to the leader with a smile, chuckling at her own nickname. "I should be checking on Quillpaw, making sure he's adjusting to Clan life well. You better get some rest- it's getting quite late, after all." She began to walk to the entrance, then turned around with a smile. "See you later, Flintystar." Duskfeather slid out of the den and into the clearing, going off to find her apprentice. She was glad she had been able to help the leader calm down.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 19th, 2020, 10:39 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

"Ah, I see! This all makes sense now," he responded to Duskfeather, still focusing on the two upset felines. His face downhearted at the fact Flintstar paused before things got out of paw, giving a strange smile before heading back into his dark lair. "Oh pebbles-stick, ..I was hoping for some action," shrugging, he finally broke his gaze away to face Duskfeather and trot over again to her side. Quillpaw listened attentively at the she-cat's words, glancing over to the cat they call..a lion's whisker? Nose twitched, he squinted at the warrior's whisks mentally comparing it to the great roaring beast itself. "Uncanny," he murmured. After Duskfeather's orders he caught the annoyed glare of Lionwhisker's and tipped his head at the behavior. 'Let them drown? Is that a moggy saying in reference to something? Many things entices the tall rex but this wasn't one of them. "What an impatient lad," he would break out in poetics but the sun shant risen forever in the azure, will it? "Let us go the Duskfeather," yellow eyes basking on her. "Show me around your land of boscage, I cannot wait any longer!"
Old January 20th, 2020, 01:00 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

| @Shimm; |

Petalkit watched him as he teased her with the mossball. "Hey!" , she yelled playfully, but with a bit of irritation in her voice. The kitten jumped in the air and attempted to grab it out of his grip. Petalkit let out a growl.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 20th, 2020, 01:28 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Not wanting to spoil the kits mood he lowered himself where Petalkit could reach it. But not letting her off the hook so easily, he slowly swayed the mossball back and forth. Owlwatcher's eyes twinkled with amusement, I can't wait to have my own. He thought to himself.
@Blissie Bliss
Closed Thread