Last post by Tallstar
Today 04:04 PM

Old January 13th, 2017, 11:41 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Mapledash's head tilted to the side in confusion. What did his apprentice mean by "are you alright?" exactly? Did he look weird? Did he act strangely? "What? What do you mean? I'm fine Jaypaw ... why do you ask?" Maybe his apprentice realised his moments of absence, when mapledash was not here, but elsewhere, with some other cats in some other time, when everything went wrong and they were on a duty for starclan. Maybe he noticed that he was lunatic for some times.

And just as he thought that, he did it again, he quickly focused his gaze on his apprentice again, blinking a few times to breach back to the present. "Well, I've been a bit troubled, but that's no big deal. It's because of what happened recently with the leaders, and the discovery of skyclan. I thought I could pay them a visit and I could talk with grousestar again sometimes. he explained his apprentice, trying to hide the other part of his absences to him, and even himself subconsciously.

"No time to think about that now! I'm training you here, so let's stay focused as much as possible." he told his apprentice, getting on his four again. "Now for the crouch, you should try to keep your tail still, otherwise prey will definitely see you comming. Get your balance with your paws instead, keep them wide, but aligned with your shoulders, this way you can keep balance even with your tail still. Then crouch a bit lower, use the grass to hide better." he listed the slight mistakes of his apprentice, but overall, he was doing pretty well.
@starfall Ka-bump! ^^

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old January 13th, 2017, 11:56 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
DarkWillow frowned. "Yep that's defineatly a kittypet scent...huh, for once that bright eyed bouncy apprentice was actually right about something for once!" He muttered under his breath and laughed. "DaisyPaw, HazePaw, you and your mentors go towards the south. I'll head to the east near two leg place and see what's going on down there. I picked up a pretty fishy scent..." He placed his muzzle on his daughters' pelts. "Go careful." They kicked his leopard spotted fur then dashed off.

DarkWillow spotted the bright green eyes, sticking out in the snow, of the delicate she-cat. This strange cat was oddly beautiful and had an air of grace about her. But that wouldn't distract him. "You..." He growled "who are you?"
Petal froze for a moment hearing a growl. Oblivious to where it came from, her green hues scanned the forest until they rested on a pelt unknown to her. The fur along her spine prickled a little, but she merely puffed out her chest and stood her ground. She wouldn't let this cat scare her away or even show it in the least bit. Sure the encounter was nerve wracking, but her green hues showed nothing by defiance and yet... welcome.

"I'm Petal! I live right over there across the street," she replied, gesturing with her tail towards the Twolegplace, her gaze not shifting. What was he doing out here? The question bothered her, but she waited patiently for the tom-cat to reply. She couldn't help but acknowledge his lean appearance, something feral and not soft like she. He was a loner... or a rouge, whatever they called it. Perhaps he lived nearby? Perhaps she could make a friend out of him!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 14th, 2017, 03:33 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Petal froze for a moment hearing a growl. Oblivious to where it came from, her green hues scanned the forest until they rested on a pelt unknown to her. The fur along her spine prickled a little, but she merely puffed out her chest and stood her ground. She wouldn't let this cat scare her away or even show it in the least bit. Sure the encounter was nerve wracking, but her green hues showed nothing by defiance and yet... welcome.

"I'm Petal! I live right over there across the street," she replied, gesturing with her tail towards the Twolegplace, her gaze not shifting. What was he doing out here? The question bothered her, but she waited patiently for the tom-cat to reply. She couldn't help but acknowledge his lean appearance, something feral and not soft like she. He was a loner... or a rouge, whatever they called it. Perhaps he lived nearby? Perhaps she could make a friend out of him!
No emotion showed on the golden spotted tom's face. "So you are the kittypet...well I hate to break it to you, petal, but you're actually trespassing. This is ThunderClan territory! If you don't want your ears clawed off, I suggest you leave right away." He paused then came out with more "I don't care how long you've been coming here for, you need to leave. Or perhaps a punishment from the clan leader is enough." He smirked, satisfied with his fierce work.
Old January 14th, 2017, 12:25 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Mapledash's head tilted to the side in confusion. What did his apprentice mean by "are you alright?" exactly? Did he look weird? Did he act strangely? "What? What do you mean? I'm fine Jaypaw ... why do you ask?" Maybe his apprentice realised his moments of absence, when mapledash was not here, but elsewhere, with some other cats in some other time, when everything went wrong and they were on a duty for starclan. Maybe he noticed that he was lunatic for some times.

And just as he thought that, he did it again, he quickly focused his gaze on his apprentice again, blinking a few times to breach back to the present. "Well, I've been a bit troubled, but that's no big deal. It's because of what happened recently with the leaders, and the discovery of skyclan. I thought I could pay them a visit and I could talk with grousestar again sometimes. he explained his apprentice, trying to hide the other part of his absences to him, and even himself subconsciously.

"No time to think about that now! I'm training you here, so let's stay focused as much as possible." he told his apprentice, getting on his four again. "Now for the crouch, you should try to keep your tail still, otherwise prey will definitely see you comming. Get your balance with your paws instead, keep them wide, but aligned with your shoulders, this way you can keep balance even with your tail still. Then crouch a bit lower, use the grass to hide better." he listed the slight mistakes of his apprentice, but overall, he was doing pretty well.
Jaypaw twiched his nose, his blue orbs unwavering from his mentor, untold emotions flashed, unspoken words choked him, he knew something was up, but he wouldn't say anything. He crouched, doing everything Mapledash instructed, making sure he was tucked perfectly behind the grass, though his tail tip twiched, his mind began to wander once more, pictures of the Skyclan leader popped in his head, then images of the Liberation popped up in his head, he hated it, despised it, the hatred, the menace, all of that over some stupid dead cats and beliefs. He wrinkled his nose as he remembered the scent of blood and fear, claws slashing skin, hurtful words thrown, cats killed, once again, all for some stupid beliefs. The silver tom let out a sigh, trying to get rid of the awful thoughts that ran wild in his mind, he turned his blue gaze upon the ginger tom, his blue hues danced with curiosity and anger "Talking is much better than staying silent, letting it bottle up, why not talk while you train me?" he suggested, turning his attention back to infront of him, unsure of what else to do.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 14th, 2017, 02:11 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Leafpelt laughed, noticing Flameleaf didn't question their comment about Zerosight. Leafpelt moved quickly threw the forest, moving their ears around. A slight snap rang threw the forest. Leafpelt darted forward, making a quick kill on a shrew. Leafpelt scraped the earth on top, darting around for any other prey. Leafpelt kept themselfs low to the ground, tilting their ears to the side. They quickly pounced on another piece of prey, Vole to be exact. "Bet that," Leafpelt joked. Leafpelt padded over to Flameleaf, flicking their tail happily. Leafpelt let a flirty smile excape from their muzzle, purring happily.
@Flameleaf
Old January 14th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Might disappear again

Flameleaf flicked an ear. "I bet I could still catch more prey than you!" Flameleaf scented the air then padded into the forest. She spotted a mouse nibbling on a seed. She crouched and crept forward, putting her paws down softly. Once she was close enough she pounced. She killed the mouse biteing its neck. She grabbed the mouse in her jaws and purred. "Now were almost even!" She watched a squirrel race up and tree and darted after it. She quickly caught up with the squirrel and swiped it off the tree with her paw, knocking it to the ground. She climbed down the tree and picked up the squirrel. "Now were even!" She froze when she heard a twig snap. She looked around and saw something move in the shadows. She narrowed her eyes and flattened her ears. "Were being watched."

Last edited by Tundra; January 14th, 2017 at 10:20 PM.
Old January 14th, 2017, 03:12 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Flameleaf flicked an ear. "I bet I could still catch more prey than you!" Flameleaf scented the air then padded into the forest. She spotted a mouse nibbling on a seed. She crouched and crept forward, putting her paws down softly. Once she was close enough she pounced. She killed the mouse biteing its neck. She grabbed the mouse in her jaws and purred. "Now were almost even!" She watched a squirrel race up and tree and darted after it. She auickly caught up with the squirrel and swiped it off the tree with her paw, knocking it to the ground. She climbed down the tree and picked up the squirrel. "Now were even!" She froze when she heard a twig snap. She looked around and saw something move in the shadows. She narrowed her eyes and flattened her ears. "Were being watched."
Leafpelt laughed, then saw Flameleaf's expression change. "Stay here..." They mumbled. Leafpelt walked forward, jumping into the leaves. They were greated by a fox. It bared its Fangs at Leafpelt. "Run!" Leapelt yowled, raking their claws against the Fox's muzzle. "Get out of here...now!" Leafpelt hissed. The fox snapped at them. A large cut ran down Leafpelt's shoulder. He clawed the Fox once more, cornering it. They jumped on top of the Fox, bitting its neck. The Fox ran, leaving Leafpelt half dead on the ground.
Old January 14th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Edgy Temptations

Gender: gayest looking straight female. I take that back, I'm pretty gay.
My Mood: Adorable

EmberFall grunted while padding through the forest, parting her jaws as she tasted the air, savory scent of squirrel flooding her jaws, dropping into the hunting crouch, she clawed at the earth as she paced forward slowly, one paw in front of the other, the squirrel was nibbling on a seed, the stupid thing quite clear for any cat to get their claws on. when she was a fox length away, a twig cracked beneath her hind paws, the squirrel scrambled up a tree, chasing it up, the squirrel was out of sight,"Mouse dung!"She cursed and jumped down from the tree, her black pelt glittering.
Old January 14th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Might disappear again

Flameleaf pelted through the ferns, spraying up leaves as she ran. The leaves showered back down to the ground behind her. She was almost at camp when she realized that Leafpelt was not behind her. She spun around. "Leafpelt!" She yowled. "Leafpelt where are you!" She raced back the way she came and spotted Leafpelt laying on the ground. Flameleaf gasped. She padded over to Leafpelt and put them on her back. She padded through the ferns. The sun was beginning to set, turning the sky pinkish orangeish. She padded through the forest in silence. She reached the entrance to the camp and padded inside. She stopped in the clearing. "Leafpelt?" Flameleaf whispered. "Leafpelt are you ok?" There was no reply. She padded to the med den "Zerosight?" Flameleaf meowed. "Zerosight are you there?" Flameleaf sighed and padded inside. The med den was empty. Out collecting herbs. Flameleaf guessed. She slid Leafpelt off her back softly. She turned to Leafpelt and flattened her ears.

Last edited by Tundra; January 14th, 2017 at 03:48 PM.
Old January 14th, 2017, 05:37 PM
led into temptation

(You must ask before going in the medicine den ^^)
Leafpelt groaned, rolling over on their side. "I'll be fine..." They mumbled. The Brown tom got up, licking the blood off there shoulder. "See?" Leafpelt mewed. They sat down, grooming their short pelt. Leafpelt sighed, "That Fox didn't know what hit him!" Leafpelt mewed. Yellow orbs gazed at Flameleaf. "You...did good spotting that fox.." They mumbled. Leafpelt stretched, yawning. The wound would probably scar over. Leafpelt sighed, shaking there pelt. Red blood spattered on a few leaves. "I'll be good in a while."