Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 03:47 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:35 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 03:11 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 02:34 AM
How can I change my...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 15th, 2019, 11:24 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
With a huff of exhaustion, Hazelflower burst onto the training moor. I forgot I had an apprentice! She mentally scolded herself for her ignorance, but regained her composure quickly and flashed a friendly smile to Snailpaw. "Good morning, Snailpaw!" She purred with enthusiasm, hoping to get off on a better foot. "Sorry, I'm late - it won't happen again!" Hazelflower never went back on promises like that and she made a mental note for herself to seek out Snailpaw, rather than having the poor apprentice go out and wait for her all day. "Now then... what shall we do today..." She trailed off in thought for a moment. "What would you like to do? I can teach you some exercises... maybe a defensive move or offensive...?"
Snailpaw watched as her mentor entered the Windclan training Moor. She wasn't at all angry just relieved that she actually showed up. The apprentice had started to worry if she had been forgotten like she always was. "Morning Hazelflower.", she meowed. Snailpaw sat down for a moment before standing back up. "I wouldn't mind learning some exercising. I want to start with something simple.", Snailpaw added.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 16th, 2019, 01:51 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

|| @Stereotypical @TawnyNeedsACoffee @Rosemew ||

The white and black tom stepped out of the nursery gesturing with his tail to the two kits that raced out into the empty clearing. A soft, amused purr escaped his throat and he called out, "Be careful little ones. If you get into trouble, you won't be allowed outside again!" He sat outside and waited as White'Brook stepped outside as well.
"It is a good day for the kits to be outside. The sky is clear. It will be easy to spot any predators." He sat down but just as he was settled he let out a big, "OOF" as the two kits barreled into him and made him trip over his paws and fell directly into White'Brook. The black tom laid sprawled on top of his much smaller mate, his heavy weight holding her down. "I can't move," he grunted.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 16th, 2019, 07:31 AM

My Mood: Tired

Typhoon squealed slightly, tumbling over his tiny mitts and bowling over beside his parents' awkward position, "You..okay?" He murmured, pelt pricking with shame that he and his brother had caused it - although he was sparking to explore every inch of camp with a child-like energy, he knew he ought to be sorry for knocking his parents over, although most of what he felt was amusement. The young tom just hoped his already-exhausted parents wouldn't demand for them to go immediately back into the den.
Thinking quickly, he smoothed his marbled pelt down and stalked forward with his head lowered, "I'm sorry - we were playing and didn't see you there.." He glanced up at them, trying to look completely cute and innocent.
@TheImmortalElder @Rosemew @TawnyNeedsACoffee

~PM or VM to Roleplay~

~Charrie site: https://stereoswarriors.weebly.com/

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."
~Robert Frost, "The Road Not Taken"

Last edited by Stereotypical; May 16th, 2019 at 07:32 AM.
Old May 16th, 2019, 10:04 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
[Sorry this is so late! ;-;]

The brown apprentice puffed out his cheeks, releasing an impatient sigh only to perk back up once Ebonyflame caught up. His stride was goofy as he quickly followed after his mentor, his eyes and ears picking up as much as he possibly could. The territory was so beautiful today! Sun out... Gentle breezing gusting over the moor... even the clouds looked terrific! Big puffy soft looking clouds, towering high into the sky, so high that Owlpaw had to crane his neck all the back just to stare at one overhead! Wait... did Ebonyflame say something? Quickly the apprentices gaze flashed back onto to Ebonyflame as he halted to a stop just behind her. Good thing he didn't bump into her! That would have been embarrassing! "Uhm.. err... no ?" His meow was genuinely confused and it was clear he hadn't been listening at all. Though, the feline couldn't help but bubble up with excitement as he waited to see if Ebony would repeat herself or explain something, anything, to him!
(You don't have to apologize I'm always late)

Owlpaws in a very good mood today. Ebondyflame noticed as her dual colored eyes flickered behind her to the brown tom. It wasn't unusual to see him in high spirits, it was Owlpaw she was talking about. He was always hyper and bright. Yet she was growing a bit inpatient by how he was ignoring her to busy watching the territory. In a way that was good but he should still pay attention to her when she spoke. Letting out a slight sigh the tuxedos cat decide to just go one with explaining what they were doing. "I'm going to be teaching you how to run," She started even though she knew that statement might confuse or offended him if he didn't listen. "Running is an important part about being a WindClanner and their is a specific way we run to cover the most ground in a good time while not getting out of breath." Ebony explained making sure the wiry brown tom was listening this time. She didn't want to down her whole day explaining the same thing over and over.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 17th, 2019, 06:12 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImmortalElder View Post
|| @Stereotypical @TawnyNeedsACoffee @Rosemew ||

The white and black tom stepped out of the nursery gesturing with his tail to the two kits that raced out into the empty clearing. A soft, amused purr escaped his throat and he called out, "Be careful little ones. If you get into trouble, you won't be allowed outside again!" He sat outside and waited as White'Brook stepped outside as well.
"It is a good day for the kits to be outside. The sky is clear. It will be easy to spot any predators." He sat down but just as he was settled he let out a big, "OOF" as the two kits barreled into him and made him trip over his paws and fell directly into White'Brook. The black tom laid sprawled on top of his much smaller mate, his heavyweight holding her down. "I can't move," he grunted.
White'Brook purred softly as she nodded in agreement."Yes, it is quite a lovely da-". Her words were quickly cut off as she was basically pinned under her mate's weight."...G-Great StarClan what am I going to do with those three...". Thinking this She groaned slightly, she tried to push him off of her but due to the weight, her efforts were futile."N-Night Surely it can't be that hard to move- your crushing me". White'Brook sighed as she gave up moving, accepting that anything she tried to do was pointless. She glanced at Typhoon'Kit and Bull'Kit, Both had an amused glint in their eyes.
@Rosemew @Stereotypical

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 17th, 2019 at 06:26 AM.
Old May 17th, 2019, 10:41 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Snailpaw watched as her mentor entered the Windclan training Moor. She wasn't at all angry just relieved that she actually showed up. The apprentice had started to worry if she had been forgotten like she always was. "Morning Hazelflower.", she meowed. Snailpaw sat down for a moment before standing back up. "I wouldn't mind learning some exercising. I want to start with something simple.", Snailpaw added.
"Exercises, huh?" She mused to herself, quite impressed with the apprentices straightforwardness. It wasn't often she heard of an apprentice that knew what they wanted to do... well besides just fighting. Hey, it made it easier on Hazel, so she wasn't complaining. "Let's see," She meowed, remaining upright, "Beyond just morning stretches, which are good for you as well, I know running exercises and jumping exercises to help improve your leg muscles. Did you have anything in mind of exercises? Wanting to start out small and build up, or go straight for the big ones?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 17th, 2019, 11:29 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Virgo:. View Post
(Fuzzypaw OPEN)
The fluffy apprentice flounced back into camp, her fluffy fur puffed out so she looked kind of like a cloud. Fuzzypaw held a neatly killed vole in her jaws to put on the fresh kill pile or give to the elders. She stopped at the fresh-kill pile to drop it, and then looked about the camp. The silvery tabby smiled at the now snow-free clearing and territory. Fuzzypaw then shook the collected dew on her pelt and started grooming herself.
Heronkit came rushing out of the nursery, nearly tripping over his own paws. His mother was asleep at the moment, so he decided to take this opportunity to explore the camp a bit more. Slowing down a bit, he looked around, deciding on what den to explore first. “Uhm... Apprentices den!” He purred, scampering over. The calico was nearly there when he spotted a fluffy apprentice grooming herself. Smiling, he ran over and leapt at her. “Hi!”

Character Site

Old May 17th, 2019, 11:36 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImmortalElder View Post
|| @Fuzzyfeline @North @Dust - I did a mild time skip by roughly a quarter moon, feel like we cant keep dragging Breezy through his torture ahahaha // mostly because I'm too lazy (dont nag me) to have a 5 person rp cause Breezy did need help from Beepaw lol. ||

Breezefeather lay in a nest of heather and grass, the silver tom not looking as frail as he had only a quarter moon ago. He still did not look healthy but after the tom had passed out and had got help from Beepaw, progress was made. He still did not feel well, mentally at least. Yet Mistletoe's voice was gone from his head, the voice that had haunted him for so long was finally gone and the tom had been more like himself... which meant that he tried to get along with the others... which apparently didn't go so well. Apparently ever since his outburst a week ago the tom had obviously hit some nerves. Stretching out the muscles in his right shoulder he looked around. The three others had slept close to the tom, his fur and body still in desperate need of the warmth that was gained from sleeping surrounded by clanmates. He could pick out the tabby fur of Fawnsplash, the slightly yellow fur of Buttercupbreeze and the near ginger tuft of fur that was Goldewhisker. Watching the three cats that had taken care of him better than he had ever had anyone take care of him - except maybe Mistletoe but that was a tale for another day... or was it? Wasn't it better that the others knew the truth of what haunted him? It would help... but he would have to get to it now, now that he had worked up his courage.

Sitting up and gently rousing the others the silver tom cleared his throat, "I think... I think you all deserves to know what's been going on... or what I at least understand that's going on." Gesturing to Buttercupbreeze he spoke to them all again, "You, Buttercup, already know a bit. Yet to cut the chase... I've been haunted by the voice of my gone mate Mistletoe... She left me to raise our daughter alone and I failed at that and that's how you, Buttercup, found me. I was chasing ghosts it seemed. Mistletoe have been whispering to me every day... I have SEEN her. But now... now its stopped. And I feel me again, or somewhat. I feel better... more like me." Breezefeather's voice died out and the tom looked down slightly, in shame or fear or anger at himself he didn't know.

@Fuzzyfeline @North

Truthfully, Goldenwhisker hadn't been sleeping so it wasn't a surprise when Breezefeather had started to rile all of them from... whatever they were doing. And he listened politely as the Windclan tom explained the reasoning behind his behavior. So that's why he seemed so broken and grouchy? It was more conclusive than Golden's 'oh you're just hungry' theory and he felt a bit embarrassed he had even suggested it. "I understand Breezefeather, but... you need to rely on your clan to help. It's not something you can deal with by yourself..." He cast a worried glance to Buttercup and Fawn. "I'm sure we're all willing to help, but you have to let us." Being serious wasn't usually his shtick, so it took a lot of brain effort for the words to string from his mouth.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 17th, 2019, 04:07 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@TawnyNeedsACoffee @TheImmortalElder @Stereotypical
--

Bullkit skidded to a stop as his brother did, looking as his father fell on his mother. He let out a molly-like giggle, amusement in his eyes, but almost like an actor, regret made it's way in his eyes. "Sorry!" he meowed with a small smile, long tail flicking side to side.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 17th, 2019, 05:02 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Rosemew @TawnyNeedsACoffee @Stereotypical ||

The tom looked at the two kits and then at White. "Its okay little ones. Your mother was just in the way." He gave White'Brook a slight cuff to the ear and purred. Shifting he slid down his mate's back and curled his tail around the two kits herding them closer to himself and White'Brook. "You gotta be careful though. Not every cat is as forgiving about being run into as your mother and I." The kits were still small, and he wanted to keep them safe still... Maybe it was too early to let them run around in the clearing? He was unsure and felt like he had to voice his concerns to White, because it had after all been his idea to let the kits outside this early. "Ehh.. White. Do you think we should get them inside again?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Closed Thread