Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The whole night sky |...
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:07 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Kix
Today 12:57 AM
Search Party!
Last post by Kix
Today 12:41 AM
Go, Kitty, Go! ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by Kix
Today 12:04 AM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Yesterday 11:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 21st, 2020, 10:38 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
@dawn feather @Cecily Herondale

"O-oh. Hi, I'm Pinekit. A-also, 'cause an ear... isn't there... I can't really hear you if you come up at me from the... no ear side. C-can you try not to?"
[It's the left ear]
Slightly embarresed after realizing he should have asked th other kits name he replied " OH sorry I didn't notice Pinekit and I don't think she told anyone but me."
@Cecily Herondale
Old January 21st, 2020, 11:00 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

@Cecily Herondale @dawn feather

"It's okay..." She tuned back to Sparrowkit. "Do you wanna go look for them, or something?"

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old January 22nd, 2020, 07:17 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Duskpaw was absolutely stunned, but yet not at the same time. From what she had seen of Flintstar's and Buckbranch's argument he deserved to be demoted. She was sure that Duskfeather would do a better job even if she did not know her at all. Then she started thinking of the possiblities Buckbranch would become. I wonder what Buckbranch is gonna do now. Will he run away and become a loner or will he stay and be filled with hate or just be normal. Well I don't even know how these things work, I practically just joined. She had a little conversation in her head before putting her attention back to Flintstar.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old January 22nd, 2020, 11:31 AM

Frostkit blinked. The nursery was so boring. She decided she would see if any kits wanted to play.
(open)
Old January 22nd, 2020, 12:39 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Cranerose flicked her ear, her words gone in her mouth.
This... She would like to say it came as a surprise, but there had been so much tensions lately that Cranerose didn't think it was completely out of thin air. Though, sending a happy look on her growing belly, she hoped the clan would have some peace with the decision.

Please click my eggs!

Old January 22nd, 2020, 12:43 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

He couldn't believe his eyes. Of all the cats it is the one and only Duskfeather who will be replacing that fatuous brown grimalkin. My word, he didn't take it lightly at all and he shouldn't. Though, the constant bickering put a sour tone of this special occasion which made the tall rex lash his tail in discontent. How dare he! As the Buckingbranch stomped off he yelled out, "Well, good riddance if I do say so myself! My word, what an ankle-bitter he is." Quickly his voice drowned out by many cats congratulating the proud torbie. Quillpaw ran up to her with a jollity aura trailing behind. "Silence!" he lashed his tail once, eyeing the cats behind his shoulder. "I wish to congratulate my guider, mentor and rav," his yellow eyes bore into hers, he mewed on, "My Duskfeather," a composed, dramatic bow with his front leg bent to the ground and head staring down. "I was already appreciative of being under your care but it is now an honor, my Qazzah." Tail swaying madly he peeked up at her.
@hxneysuckle

Last edited by tye; January 22nd, 2020 at 12:44 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2020, 03:46 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Slushie

Whoa.

Sunsnow was reeling from what had just happened.

Flintstar had finally done what he wanted.

Buckbranch wasn't the deputy! He could be happy now!

So why do I still feel wrong?

He sighed. He couldn't understand it. He thought he hated Buckbranch!

But... I don't. I actually like being around him.

And I- I worry for him.

Sunsnow turned just fast enough to catch a glimpse of Buckbrach's retreating tail.

"Wait!" He called, following him.

@hxneysuckle

A fluffy black apprentice bounded up to Duskfeather, tail flailing about in excitement.

"Wow! The new DEPUTY! Hi I'm Darkpaw also known as the best fighter in the clan and the bestest hunter and soon-to-be deputy-leader-medicine cat-uniter and ruler of all the clans! If you need anything, just come get me!"

He grinned.

just a critter

Last edited by BEAR.; January 22nd, 2020 at 05:15 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2020, 09:41 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

| @hxneysuckle; |

Linnetwing glanced at her sister when she told her when they would start the patrol. She dipped her head. She looked up at Flintstar as he began to talk once more. Buckbranch is no longer deputy? Well that didn't last long. Linnetwing heard that the new deputy was Duskfeather and turned back to look at her with shock. She let out a purr towards her sister. "Congradulation on being deputy. I'm so proud of you.", she whispered. She meant everything that she said.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 23rd, 2020, 07:16 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Duskfeather bounded out of the warrior's den, her tail waving in the air. She yawned and stretched, purring as her back gave a satisfying pop. The Torbie looked across the camp before walking toward the center, raising her voice to call out for those she was to lead on her battle party.

"Quillpaw [ @vermin ], Lionwhisker [ @SilentLamb ]! You will be coming with me to the Training Cave to do battle training. Lionwhisker, if you can find your apprentice, please bring them along with you."

She hoped her voice was loud enough, her ears perked to listen to it echo around the clearing. After a moment of looking around, seeing if the group had begun to gather, Duskfeather began to speak once more, summoning the second training group.

"Shadowsight [ @Shadowsight ] Tigerbranch [ @rascalcats ], Morningsun [ @Solstice_X ]! You will head into the territory to train. Find a nice clearing that has enough room, and report back to me when you are finished. If you all find Rosethorn [ @/touka ], please tell them to join you. You may leave whenever you are ready!"

The Torbie nodded to those she had called for, flicking her tail before waiting for her own group to gather. It was early in the morning, so they'd all have plenty of time to train. She hoped they all would show up, as well as the cats that she hadn't seen in a few days, who were optional to bring along, and that they would all work well together.

[ EVERY BATTLE PARTY IS DUE BY
JANUARY 30! PLEASE HAVE ONE GROUP MEMBER LEAVE ME A MESSAGE WHEN THE GROUP IS FINISHED. ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 23rd, 2020, 09:23 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @SilentLamb @Lilyfur2 @vermin @Heartstruck @Blissie Bliss ]

She looked to Lionwhisker as he called out the others for pronouncing her name wrong, giving a thankful, yet awkward smile. The she-cat also noticed Irispaw, offering a grateful smile to the medicine cat apprentice. "Thank you, Lionwhisker, though I don't mind much," she assured, chuckling quietly, "and thank you as well, Irispaw." Duskfeather cast a glance toward her Clanmates, tail twitching from where it lay against the ground.
Duskfeather blinked in surprise as Quillpaw approached her, as well as another apprentice. She chuckled and tilted her head to the side, giving them both a look. She tried to hide her confusion at the way her apprentice was speaking, though she didn't hide it well. "Well, thank you, Quillpaw, and you as well, Darkpaw. I will certainly come to you if I need anything." It was a simple little lie, though she found Darkpaw's enthusiasm rather adorable.
The deputy offered a smile toward her sister, eyes shining. "Thank you, dear sister. I will be the best deputy I can be," she mewed, ears perking. So much attention was focused on her, she didn't know how exactly to react! All she could do was thank everyone again and again, sounding like a bird squawking over and over.Duskfeather looked up toward Flintstar, wondering if he would continue or dismiss the meeting. She hoped they would be dismissed... she wanted to get to work on the expansion of the border, as they could never know how long it could take.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Closed Thread