Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
“The Devil Knows My...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 08:35 PM
Silkkit Finder
by hiraeth
Last post by Rose
Today 08:21 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Windy
Today 08:13 PM
Character Bio's
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 08:05 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Bean
Today 07:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 31st, 2019, 05:48 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Thistlepaw sighed as the commotion calmed down so quickly. It was too bad that Dawnstripw had sulked away rather than fighting back. In her eyes it just made the whole outburst that much more cringey. She snorted and got to her paws. She could go try to make a joke about it with another apprentice, but she cared not to make friends with her life. Her life goal was to be a decent leader, get old and have the other cats take care od her. She gave an angry look about the clearing before padding off the the apprentice's den for a nap and to try to groom her tangled fur. It wasn't like her mentor would be in the mood for training now anyways.
Old January 2nd, 2020, 07:45 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

(Yep! No worries )
@~WolfDen~

A shiver went through Dawnpaw, but she didn't know if it was because of the cold or the nervous energy before meeting with her mentor- knowing herself, it could be both. She curled up at the edge of the camp and kept her eyes open for Foxleaf.

Please click my eggs!

Old January 2nd, 2020, 07:51 AM
eternally tired

@ponyapan

Foxleaf walked out of the warriors den and looked around for his new apprentice. “Didn’t think I’d ever get apprentice after what happened to my last one.” He thought. He was still new to being a warrior, and his last apprentice, Spottedpaw, has gone missing. Then he spotted Dawnpaw! He padded over to her and said “Hello There. As you know, I’m Foxleaf Dawnpaw, I will do my best to train you into a warrior.”
Old January 2nd, 2020, 07:55 AM
~Fae of the forest~

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Tail curled neatly around her paws, Strawberrythorn had begun the process of giving herself a full grooming, and in due time too. Of course she made sure to give herself a full and thorough grooming every day, but she'd missed that yesterday, having been too tired to go through with the entirety of it. So now, she was making sure to make up for her slack-off yesterday. Her blue eyes did stay open though as she scanned the clearing, just so she would know if any cat decided to come up and start a conversation with her. She wouldn't be surprised if anyone did, she often drew other cats who simply wanted a nice conversation, she gave off that demeanor. But what she really gave was anything but "nice" and "gentle" conversation.

[open]
Goldpaw had a big problem: He was bored out of his mind.

He didn't have any practice today, and his family were all busy with their own stuff. Truly, it was a very important problem that needed fixing immedietely. Though, nearly everyone in the clan seemed to have their paws too full to talk to him, or so he thought until he spotted a cat groom herself in the clearing. As he padded closer he recognised them slightly. Berrythorn..? No, Strawberry thorn, wasn't it? Either way, Goldpaw approached her.

"Hello there, buddy! You are my saviour today, from the tragic death of boredom," he purred jokingly, trying to start a conversation.

Please click my eggs!

Old January 2nd, 2020, 07:59 AM
~Fae of the forest~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WolfDen~ View Post
@ponyapan

Foxleaf walked out of the warriors den and looked around for his new apprentice. “Didn’t think I’d ever get apprentice after what happened to my last one.” He thought. He was still new to being a warrior, and his last apprentice, Spottedpaw, has gone missing. Then he spotted Dawnpaw! He padded over to her and said “Hello There. As you know, I’m Foxleaf Dawnpaw, I will do my best to train you into a warrior.”
Dawnpaw, being terrified of foxes, flinched as her mentor introduced himself. She tried to make up for it by smiling shakily at him. "I will do my best."
Does he think I'm a scaredy-cat? I hope I didn't already do a bad first impression. Did I?

Please click my eggs!

Old January 2nd, 2020, 08:08 AM
eternally tired

@ponyapan

Foxleaf noticed that Dawnpaw looked a little scared, but he assumed it was because it was her first day of being an apprentice. “Would you like to eat before we go out?”
Old January 2nd, 2020, 08:11 AM
~Fae of the forest~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WolfDen~ View Post
@ponyapan

Foxleaf noticed that Dawnpaw looked a little scared, but he assumed it was because it was her first day of being an apprentice. “Would you like to eat before we go out?”
Eating before hunting myself? Was she really allowed to do that? Was it a test to see how well she knew the code?

Dawnpaw shook her head. "I-Im fine, thank you."

Please click my eggs!

Old January 2nd, 2020, 09:20 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
Goldpaw had a big problem: He was bored out of his mind.

He didn't have any practice today, and his family were all busy with their own stuff. Truly, it was a very important problem that needed fixing immedietely. Though, nearly everyone in the clan seemed to have their paws too full to talk to him, or so he thought until he spotted a cat groom herself in the clearing. As he padded closer he recognised them slightly. Berrythorn..? No, Strawberry thorn, wasn't it? Either way, Goldpaw approached her.

"Hello there, buddy! You are my saviour today, from the tragic death of boredom," he purred jokingly, trying to start a conversation.

Strawberrython looked down upon hearing a younger voice approach her, instantly recognizing the young tom talking to her as Goldpaw. Usually she would expect older cats to come and seek her out, she usually terrified apprentices with her demeanor. But, something knew was good right? And she had to hand it to Goldpaw, though he must not know much about her to be approaching her with such a bold statement. "First off, I will not be referred to as 'buddy', got it? I am a full grown warrior, and a former queen in fact, so I deserve more respect out of you than that." Her words weren't exactly scolding, but more informational, her tone making it sound like this was just a fact to be known that he may have passed over. "Savior though, that seems like a fitting title." She purred with a teasing glint in her blue eyes. She then gave a final lick to her paw, deciding her pelt was groomed enough for now. She had a much more important mission now anyways. "So, you've been affected by boredom you say? A very tragic disease indeed. We must find a cure." She stood up and feigned looking around, scrutinizing the clearing. It wasn't often she got to play around with younger cats anymore, since she'd moved out of the nursery. "Any thoughts?"

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 2nd, 2020, 05:14 PM
eternally tired

@ponyapan

“Alright, our focus isn’t hunting today if that’s what your thinking. I’m giving you of tour, outside of Shadowclan camp. So you might want to eat before we go, We will have a short hunting lesson and bring back twice what we ate” Foxleaf said. He figured if they brought back twice what they ate, Icestar would be fine with it. “It’s going to be long today, you sure you don’t want to eat?”
Old January 2nd, 2020, 05:44 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

[ @Moonraven ]

Squirrelear padded out the warriors den, sniffing the cold leaf-bare air with a shiver. His usual sneer was absent from his face, instead replaced by what seemed like a frightened frown. Time to deal with this nightmare of his, aka, the apprentice. Maybe something would happen to her and he would get off scott free! Oh well, may as well get this over with. Even if it made his fur stand on his back, maybe it would get her attention. Yes, if this kitten turned out to be a great warrior, he could even be given praise! What a wonderful thought, but now he was daydreaming. Shaking the thoughts out his head, he gave his chest fur a nervous lick and padded over to the apprentices den. Stepping to a place near the entrance where he would be far enough away from any entering or exiting, he glanced inside a look of disgust filling his demenor. 'Look at these lazy kittens, playing and sleeping, wasting the precious day away!' he thought spitefully, noticing all the dozing apprentices and those just sharing tongues. Not seeing his own he gained a small sense of pride that she wasn't wasting away in the darkness. Stepping back out, he glanced around. Even if this didn't start out bad, this kitten was still messing with his plan of approval. "Silentpaw! Training, now!"

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Closed Thread