Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
PLAYDATE ☆ PRIVATE
by kenjaku
Last post by kenjaku
Today 06:40 PM
Kestrelpaw training [P]
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 06:29 PM
count down until staff...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 06:27 PM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 06:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 2nd, 2020, 06:00 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

(oof, yes, sorry for misreading the name!)

Bearpaw hmmed while Foxleaf explained his injury, trying not to smile too wide at the silliness of it. "Those darn squirrels get the best of us sometimes, eh?" He chuckled while gently beginning to trace a paw down Foxleaf's injured limb. Trailing down, he immediately felt the swelling and disformity of it, losing his smile in the process. Yep...that felt broken. "Well, it's definitely not in good shape. I don't have the training to fix a fractured leg, but I'll do my best to help you. Sit tight while I whip something up."

Looking back at his selection of herbs, Bearpaw thought long and hard on what exactly would fix a broken bone...surely not any flowers, and frankly he was too scared to even use any flowers after the Flamestrike incident. Scanning the rest of what little he had to work with, his eyes landed on a strange pile of twigs. Why would he need twigs...? Then as if a thunderstorm went off in Bearpaw's mind, he perked up and gasped with wide eyes. "Oh!" Trying to gather his thoughts, the large medicine cat gathered the sturdiest stick in his pile, took a couple of poppyseeds, and scooped up the last of his cobweb supply. He took a mental note to go herb hunting later, then wobbled back over to Foxleaf.

"Take two of these poppyseeds to help ease the pain. I'm going to have to secure your leg with cobwebs and a stick..." As he explained his plan to Foxleaf, he couldn't help but notice it sounded a little silly out loud, but this will have to do for now. "Is it possible for you to straighten your leg for me? If not, take these poppyseeds now and we'll wait for them to kick in before I work on your leg. It will be less painful that way."

@~WolfDen~
Old January 2nd, 2020, 06:29 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Alaska

Foxleaf chuckled along with Bearpaw. Then, as Bearpaw looked over his leg, then he felt some sharp pain as Bearpaw touched his leg. Yep, that hurt. Foxleaf said after Bearpaw explained that he didn’t have the training for this “Well, I sure you can help me to the best of you’re abilities” Foxleaf smiled at Bearpaw, before answering his question. “Nah, it’s fine. I can stretch it now.” He quickly gulped down the poppy seeds and started to straighten his leg...
The pain was excruciating!! It took all of him not to start screaming! “Bearpaw.. I have it straightened, please... MAKE THIS QUICK FOR THE LOVE OF STARCLAN!!” Foxleaf once had heard that bitting down on something could put your mind of the pain and make it hurt less. He grabbed a rock and bit down on it as hard as he could. It soothed the pain a little, but the pain was getting unbearable, he felt like he was going to faint!

Mousedung Starclan, when will this be over?

Last edited by marshy; January 2nd, 2020 at 06:29 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2020, 06:53 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

[Open!]

Feeling rather bored, she figured she better do something to keep her tail from getting exiled . Cherrymist trotted into the training grounds . She couldn't help but feel sorry for dawnstripe...she atleast sort of knew the feeling. She tried to have a relationship with her own father.....but after a while she just gave up. That's another thing, she's never seen icestar so...unhinged . I guess everybody has a side they don't want to be seen...
Ears perking up she looked over at a few cats practicing . perhaps it's time I got an apprentice ?...then again..I don't think I'm fully ready.
Tail twitching, cherrymist sighed and flexed out her claws only to practice a few moves by herself. Secretly wishing she'd have another worthy sparring partner.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 3rd, 2020, 12:14 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
[Open!]

Feeling rather bored, she figured she better do something to keep her tail from getting exiled . Cherrymist trotted into the training grounds . She couldn't help but feel sorry for dawnstripe...she atleast sort of knew the feeling. She tried to have a relationship with her own father.....but after a while she just gave up. That's another thing, she's never seen icestar so...unhinged . I guess everybody has a side they don't want to be seen...
Ears perking up she looked over at a few cats practicing . perhaps it's time I got an apprentice ?...then again..I don't think I'm fully ready.
Tail twitching, cherrymist sighed and flexed out her claws only to practice a few moves by herself. Secretly wishing she'd have another worthy sparring partner.
Hi, hope you don’t mind!

Thistlebird stalked around the training grounds, his tail flicking behind him as he glanced around the area. He came to the area quite often, just to watch the apprentices train. He had nothing better to do anyway. After a while of glancing around the clearing, he momentarily let his gaze rest on a warrior before looking around for her apprentice. Odd. The grey and black tom turned back to the she-cat, trying to figure out what she was doing here alone. His eyes narrowed once he saw her practicing some battle moves. Thistlebird waited for a few more moments before bounding over to her. “Hey,” His tail flicked as he waited for the warrior to pause her training. After a few moments, he just decided to keep speaking. “I saw you practicing some battle moves by yourself, so I was wondering if you were waiting for your apprentice, or if you wanted a partner to spar with?” Thistlebird paused. “Or I can leave if you’d like.”

Character Site

Old January 3rd, 2020, 12:46 AM

@Flameleaf

( Not at all!)

Ears perking up right after she finished a pounce. Cherrymist looked over her shoulder at the tom. She shrugged I'll take what I can get
"more like in need of a partner . Not ready for an apprentice yet" she replied before heading on over to him with a slightly judgeful look in her eyes. Flicking her tail " you'll do. And what? I'm not the only one who's doing this now." she meowed . " let's start shall we?" she meowed as she got into a crouch. Spring loaded and ready to leap.

Last edited by Leucos; January 3rd, 2020 at 12:47 AM.
Old January 3rd, 2020, 01:25 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@SilentLamb

He couldn’t help but chuckle as he took a step back, shaking his head. He took a few moments to pad in a small circle before stopping and facing her again. “Alright, lets start.” Thistlebird darted forward, reminding himself to keep his claws sheathed as he leaped at the molly. He didn’t know if she would dodge or try to attack him head-on. Whatever she chose to do, he was somewhat prepared.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 5th, 2020 at 11:47 AM.
Old January 3rd, 2020, 08:46 AM

@Flameleaf

Flexing her claws, she leaped at him almost at full speed. At first she quickly went to the left before switching to the right and aiming a claw sheathed paw at the warrior. hopefully he doesnt mind a bit more...serious sparring . Besides we aren't apprentices anymore .

Old January 3rd, 2020, 10:19 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[Open]
The massive silver pelted warrior lumbered his way into the training grounds. His soft green eyes wandered around grounds as he waited somewhat impatiently for the little apprentice that he had invited out. Beastspark's been having trouble sitting still for a while now and felt some training might do him well. On the way out he spotted a lonesome apprentice looking down in the mud, the same one who had gone out on the expansion patrol with him and her mentor for the last time. Softpaw's spirits seemed extremely low, between getting called out by Icestar, her former mentor disobeying and losing his rank, and then some trouble with her brother, Beastspark felt a little bad for her.

He faintly wished he had brought Emberpaw here, but he hadn't heard from her since she went to the medicine cat's den. He figured training her sister while she was away would do them all some good. He'd have to see about finding her a mentor. But he really didn't want to fight an apprentice, he was hoping this would be more a learning experience for the apprentice. He could blow off steam and she could watch, it would be better if he could find a mentor and apprentice pair, perhaps they could create some sort of game out of this.

@Moonraven
Old January 3rd, 2020, 10:49 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Undertaker
(Hope the clearings alright!)

Eveningcloud itched for a good run. It seemed like an entirety since the lasts time she got all of her boundless energy out. Though with the recent seriousness of Icestar demoting her deputy, the larger molly supposed she shouldn’t make any rash decisions as of yet. That most likely wouldn’t last for very long, though. Her tail thumping on the ground would do for now, she supposed. But how absolutely boring this all was. Not only was the energetic feline wishing to bound about camp, but she couldn’t remember the last time she had a decent conversation. Ugh, all she wanted to do was run around and chat.

Ears perking up as she noticed Beastspark. She wasn’t entirely sure what the think of him. She knew he was an outsider, like herself, but then again the cold-hearted leader chose him as her right hand man... guess there was only one way to find out what the tom was like. At a moment of impulse, she quickly bounded up to him. She was only slightly shorter than him, though the molly was fond of being taller that most cats. Oh well, if she stood up really high she could match him. Noticing his slightly fluffy coat, without thinking she bopped the Deputies chest. It was a quick tap; if she would’ve done it to anyone else she wouldn’t of had a second thought about it. But cottonballs, she didn’t know what to do now. Not knowing if she should apologize or not, the feline sort of stood there all awkwardly, frozen in place.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 4th, 2020, 12:05 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

Squirrelear paced about the clearing, stressing his new apprentice with frustration and a bit of fear. Younger cats gave him the creeps and yet he was mentor to one. Just great. With a huffing sigh, he finally just grabbed a mouse from the fresh-kill pile and went to sit and think on it. Better to not eat alone, even if the worms in this camp were undecent enough for his liking. Seeing a she-cat not to far off eating alone, he padded over, dropping his mouse right in front of her. "Hello Leaftail, mind if I join you?"
"Ah, Squirrelear, nice to meet you." Leaftail's eyes shone with hope and eagerness now that she has someone to talk to. "I don't mind at all, thank you," she answered, purring with joy. Ready to start a conversation, the Ocicat begun, "How was training with your apprentice?"

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Closed Thread