Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Starpoint
Last post by wolfie
Today 09:23 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:07 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:04 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 09:02 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 24th, 2020, 11:37 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily Herondale View Post
" You do know that you can't eat the food here until you're dead, oh... Wait you'll never get to eat the food here because dark forest cats can't come to starclan uninvited she answered as she turned around to face the Turkish angora @Dirtfur
"Dark Forest, eh?" Sore kinked an eyebrow at Daisyfur. The meal dazzled away into tiny stars flowing away. The Turkish Angora paid no attention to it. "Dearest me... if I am a Dark Forest cat, then how am I here?" he challenged the dead molly, aqua-blue fired up with death and challenge.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 24th, 2020, 11:40 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
"Dark Forest, eh?" Sore kinked an eyebrow at Daisyfur. The meal dazzled away into tiny stars flowing away. The Turkish Angora paid no attention to it. "Dearest me... if I am a Dark Forest cat, then how am I here?" he challenged the dead molly, aqua-blue fired up with death and challenge.
" Because like I said you can come her if someone invites you and I brought you here." She answered calmly as she groomed her starry pelt
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old January 24th, 2020, 11:42 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily Herondale View Post
" Because like I said you can come her if someone invites you and I brought you here." She answered calmly as she groomed her starry pelt
Sore glared at the dead molly. "What is the Dark Forest?" he asked again.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 25th, 2020, 08:23 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[ @Fuzzy ]

Duskfeather was sitting near the side of the clearing, examining the warriors around her. It was nearly time to send out new patrols, though from what she knew, there were a few who had not come back yet. She was prepared to stand up and walk to the center of the clearing when she heard her name, ears perking in response. Turning her head, Duskfeather faced Minktail, a smile on her face. "Over here, Minktail," she called, "What do you need?" Her head tilted to the side and she waited for the molly to continue.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 25th, 2020, 08:33 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Butterflymask emerged from the entrance into the camp clearing, fur ruffled and eyes dark with exhaustion.

[Open]
[Butterflymask has been missing for about two weeks, someone should probably ask where she's been]

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old January 25th, 2020, 09:01 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post

[ @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Leopardpaw was resting by the edge of the clearing, chowing down on a piece of prey. She had finished all of her duties as well as her training for that day, and had decided to simply rest for the remainder of it. Her tail flicked peacefully as she ate, using clean, swift bites in order to not make a mess. The Bengal's ears swiveled around and her eyes traveled across the camp periodically, observing the happenings of the Clan around her.
Amberpaw was dozing in the corner of the clearing, having just ate and was feeling pretty at ease for a cat who spent most of her time on edge and nervous. She sighed as she dreamed, her paws twitching as she chased after a huge, juicy squirrel in her dream, a smile on her maw. She was sleeping soundly when suddenly a parade of loudly squealing kits rushed past, causing her to awaken with a yelp. She leaped to her paws, gazing down at the small youngsters sternly. "Didn't your mother's teach you how to be quiet around those trying to sleep? I don't want to be disturbed again, ya hear?" then her expression softened. "Why don't you all go play moss ball or somethin? Go on." she watched fondly as the kits bounded off, then sat back, sighing. She was feeling hungry, so she might as well get something to eat. She padded towards the fresh-kill pile, then nosed through it for a suitable meal. She longed for the fat, filling prey that came with Green-leaf. But that season was still moons away. The thought saddened her, and she grabbed a scrawny mouse, then glanced around. She padded towards a corner, stepping around a she-cat that was chowing down her own meal. Amberpaw paused a moment; even though the thought was extremely nerve-wracking, perhaps she should try to talk to the other cat. She really should get out of her introverted shell, and what better way than to say hi to someone?
Amberpaw sat a couple tail lengths from the Bengal she-cat, pasting on the friendliest smile she could. Swallowing nervously, she mewed,"Uh, hi, Leopardpaw... how's things?" she cringed inwardly at the nervousness in her voice.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old January 25th, 2020, 09:49 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
"Y-yeah..." Smokekit mewed, relaxing a bit. Maybe this she wasn't that bad. "...I don't have any friends..." The she-kit confessed. She looked at her paws.
Tallmarsh sighed. This was what she had feared. This little kit was playing by herself. The medicine cat laid down next to the kit so they were on the same level. “Why don’t you have any friends? Do the other kits not like you?”
Old January 25th, 2020, 10:08 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh sighed. This was what she had feared. This little kit was playing by herself. The medicine cat laid down next to the kit so they were on the same level. “Why don’t you have any friends? Do the other kits not like you?”
"I..." The kit thought. What was it called again? "I'm too shy to walk up to them..." Smokekit mewed. "And ask them to play or anything..." She sighed. "Aren't you the herb cat or whatever that was called? What was it again... Medicine cat?" She mewed, not wanting to talk about herself anymore.

Click my dragons!
Old January 25th, 2020, 10:37 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @|+Tired Rose Child+| ]

Leopardpaw looked up as another apprentice approached her, her ears perking. "Hi," she greeted. The she-cats head tilted to the side as she examined the other, trying to put a name to the face. Alderpaw... Aspenpaw... Amberpaw. She gave a mental nod of affirmation and looked at Amberpaw with a smile. "There is not much happening," Leopardpaw stated after a moment, "All of my duties are finished, so I am resting for a while." She hummed and finished up her meal before passing a glance over the camp, trying to see if she could spot Dustbreeze. Her mentor was nowhere in sight, so she simply turned back to Amberpaw and waited for her to continue.

--

[ @|+Tired Rose Child+| @touka @Heartstruck @Shimm @vermin @Silhouettes @~WolfDen~ @Starfall ]

After waiting quite a while, Duskfeather decided to take matters into her own paws. Unfinished patrols? She wouldn't let that slide by her. So, with a look over the clearing, she stood in the center and began to call out those she was told were to return from patrols awhile ago.
"Bumblestep, Stormpaw, Sunsnow, Mosspaw! Hawkclaw, Owlwatcher, ​Sleepypaw, Hollowedaster! Where are you? You were to return and report your patrols, and you have not done so. This is unacceptable! All of you are prohibited from leaving camp until you have completed duties, such as cleaning out dens, and reported to me. Understood?" Her tail lashed as she spoke, her eyes narrowed. ThunderClan could not afford lazy warriors not doing their assigned jobs! She sighed and shook her head, standing and pacing back and forth. Laziness was not an option under her watch!

[ IF YOU HAVE BEEN MENTIONED BELOW, YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED TO A PATROL. EACH PATROL LEADER MUST REPORT BACK BY
FEBRUARY 1 AT 11:59 PM EST! IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE THE PATROL, CONSEQUENCES SHALL ENSUE. REMEMBER, DO NOT WAIT ON ANYONE! IF A PATROL MEMBER HAS NOT REPLIED IN MORE THAN 24 HOURS, SKIP THEM! ]

After finishing that, she decided to send out new patrols- it was about time to do so. The fresh-kill pile was running low and the borders needed marked. So, forcing herself to stop pacing, she sat down and raised her voice once more.

(Optional Prompt: While traveling to the border, one of the patrol members smells a horrid scent. You all investigate, and it turns out to be fox dung, though it seems to be old.)
"Spottedheart [ @.:Raven:. ], Treetiger [ @SuspiciousMindz ], ​Ravenspirit [ @Shimm ]! You will be heading to the Thunderglade and marking the borders. Spottedheart, you will lead the patrol. Report anything unusual." She gave a nod to the warriors before moving on, looking over the clearing with a hum to look for the others she would send out.

(Optional prompt: While marking the border, one of the patrol members smells a strange scent. What could it be?)
"Bluegorse [ @BILL. ], Swifthare [ @RuinsNight ], Tigerbranch [ @rascalcats ], and Darkpaw [ @Heartstruck ]! You are to patrol the ShadowClan border. Bluegorse, you will lead this patrol. Report anything unusual- I don't trust this supposed 'alliance' with them."

(Optional Prompt: While you are hunting, you spot a squirrel carcass. It has a strange scent on it. What will you do?)
The deputy tapped her tail on the ground, feeling as though she were missing something. Then it clicked. A hunting patrol! Duskfeather snickered at her forgetfulness, though it was the first time she had sent out patrols! She shook her head and looked forward. The obvious choice for the hunting patrol would be the former deputy, giving him a chance to redeem himself. After a few moments of thinking, she decided to do it. She only hoped he wasn't too angry at her.
"Buckbranch [ @Slushie ], Foxbound [ @RedHead ], and Duskpaw [ @Spiritjumps ]! You will go to the RiverClan border and hunt. If the marker needs renewed, do so! Buckbranch, you will lead this patrol. Enjoy your hunt!" She gave a smile towards them before sitting back, satisfied with herself. Hopefully the patrols would actually return in time...

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 25th, 2020, 10:45 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@BILL. @RuinsNight @rascalcats

Darkapaw immediately hopped up and dashed around, trying to find his patrol members because of course, he was going to be the patrol leader.

"Bluegorse! Swifthare! Tigerbranch! Come on come on come ON we gotta get GOIN'!"

Last edited by Vessel; January 25th, 2020 at 10:46 AM.
Closed Thread