Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Into The Lions' Den ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by hiraeth
Today 02:21 AM
Go, Kitty, Go! ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by Kix
Today 01:33 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:22 AM
The whole night sky |...
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:07 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Kix
Today 12:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 2nd, 2019, 01:12 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Dappledfox rolled onto his belly and tilted his head upward slightly to gaze at the apprentice. "Fuzzypaw, right? I'm Dappledfox." The tom beckoned for her to relax beside him. "How's training? I assume it's going well if you managed to catch something that impressive."
"Yes, thats me," she said, confirming her name to be Fuzzypaw. She lay in a shaded spot to try and cool off. "Yeah. My mentor is pretty awesome at teaching." She meowed and stretched out, limbering her back.
Old June 2nd, 2019, 09:24 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Fawnsong's ears perked at the mention of being one of the best warriors. Was she just saying it to say it or was she really one of the best in the clan? Either way, Fawnsong gave her sister a proud smile, the same pride gleamed from her eyes. "I'm proud of how far you've come," the calico started, "I wish I could've been there for you all this time, but I can be here for you now," she spoke happily.
In her own imagination, Adderheart was one of the best, but in reality, there were likely some better candidates. That didn't matter though, she put her heart into everything she did and that is how she received her warrior name. She wanted to make an example for other kits who got bullied for being small, to prove that nothing can hold you back if you put your mind to it. She likely wouldn't become leader, but at the very least, she would leave a lasting legacy and story to be told.
"Me too," she breathed out with her own smile of happiness before shaking her head. "You're here now and that's all that matters Fawnsong. We can hold each other up and keep moving forward. That's what sisters are for."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old June 2nd, 2019, 10:20 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
In her own imagination, Adderheart was one of the best, but in reality, there were likely some better candidates. That didn't matter though, she put her heart into everything she did and that is how she received her warrior name. She wanted to make an example for other kits who got bullied for being small, to prove that nothing can hold you back if you put your mind to it. She likely wouldn't become leader, but at the very least, she would leave a lasting legacy and story to be told.
"Me too," she breathed out with her own smile of happiness before shaking her head. "You're here now and that's all that matters Fawnsong. We can hold each other up and keep moving forward. That's what sisters are for."
Fawnsong smiled and nodded in agreement. She was here now and would support her sister through everything now. It was the least she could do for Adderheart. With a small hesitation, Fawnsong scooted closer to the other she-cat, nuzzling into her shoulder and resting there. The warmth from Adderheart's fur was comforting, despite it only being on her nose and muzzle. It was good enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@SuspiciousMindz

Pikerunner sat in the clearing forcing himself to stare at the she-cats. He didn’t want to let himself look at any toms, he knew it was wrong. He forced himself to stare at a she-cat, and trying to make his face look like he was in love with her and was watching her a bit too much, like it was a bit creepy. Though he wasn’t sucessful.
Slatesting happened to be in the clearing at the time. A rare occasion. However, the ebony she-cat just so happened to run her gaze across the clearing, green hues settling on Pikerunner, a warrior she hadn't really spoken to before. He was... staring. Tilting her head in confusion, the she-cat padded over, tail in the air in greeting, though suspicion and curiosity lined her gaze. "It's rude to stare you know," she spoke calmly, a slight playful tone in her voice.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; June 2nd, 2019 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Double post merge
Old June 3rd, 2019, 12:40 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

((Its fine c: ))

It was too hot. Too hot for Beepaws liking at least, and he wasn't necessarily excited that he would be training this day. Though, he felt some pride in him. It shouldn't be too hard to learn some fighting skills. Walking on the moor, the medicine cats green gaze fell on a large tom, Cardinalswoop. Beepaw started to pad over, catching a glimpse of one of his sister's on the way. "Cardinalswoop." he greeted with a split of forced respect, but most of his tone was casual.

The tom was young, did it bother him? Slightly. He wasn't entirely convinced the tom could heal anybody yet. However that didn't matter, they were here to train. He lashed his tail behind him anxiously "how much prior training have you got?" he questioned knitting his eyebrows together curiously. "Nt much I'm guessing?"

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 3rd, 2019, 11:22 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

The tom was young, did it bother him? Slightly. He wasn't entirely convinced the tom could heal anybody yet. However that didn't matter, they were here to train. He lashed his tail behind him anxiously "how much prior training have you got?" he questioned knitting his eyebrows together curiously. "Nt much I'm guessing?"
Beepaw nodded, narrowing his eyes. Which, it wasn't directed at Cardinalswoop, more likely himself. "Not much at all.." He said. Clearly he wasn't proud of it either, more annoyed than anything that he hadn't took the time to practice. But he had been busy with learning herbs and such, but annoyance pricked his pads still. A flick of his ear, the blonde tom shifted slightly. "So, what are we doing first?" He inquired, new anticipation showing in his green eyes.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 4th, 2019, 11:07 AM
She/They

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Creamleap nodded as Hawkshade told his name, ears pricking as he began explaining. It shocked her a bit to say the least. Would a mother really push her own kit to be perfect? It didn't seem exactly right- oh! The cream molly couldn't help but smile at the toms words. "Oh.. eh thank you!" She said with a slight purr in her voice when speaking.

"I could say the same.. though..erm.. you're more interesting I guess...but that's better than being nice.." The molly rambled, trying to decide between interesting or nice. With furrowed brows she hummed, "That makes sense..I think." Creamleap shook her head a bit embarrassed, seeing as she just rambled over something that wasn't life or death.
Hawkshade gave her a puzzled look.
"I've been described a lot of ways. Yet never 'interesting'. I mean, I wouldn't think of myself as interesting." He said.
"I think you're really interesting, Creamleap! you are actually the first cat who's really... listened to me. I'm sorry to just throw the entire list of my issues at you. It really isn't my place to do that." he apologized.

Characters and What they're doing!!
Dawnpetal (Thunderclan): Currently nothing is going on for her! She's open for RP!

Rainshine (Riverclan): currently grooming herself in Riverclan Clearing. Open for RP!

Crowkit: Waiting to be born lol
Old June 4th, 2019, 07:21 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Morning air filled the brightening sky. It looked like it was going to be a swell day. Weather wise. Buttercupbreeze stretched and looked around the clearing. Cats had began to come out and it was a good time for patrols. In her opinion. Better then wanting for them to come to her. "Creamleap { @Rosemew }, Fluffybear { @PotaDOS }," The creamy molly called giving the two a few moments to get to her. She wasn't impatient and was willing to wait for them for a small amount of time. "I'd like you two to go on a hunting patrol on the high moor. Fluffybear I'll put you in charge." Buttercup explained glancing between the two.
[Optional polt, while hunting they run into a loner trespassing]

After sending out the hunting patrol the molly picked out a few more warriors. The borders needed patrolled as much as they needed prey on their camp. "Slatesting{ @SuspiciousMindz }, Wolfeyes{ @Delta }, and Nightsky{ @Arié }," With a wave of her tail she called. Watching as the three warriors made their way over she ran through the words in her head. "I want you three to patrol the ThunderClan border. Wolfeyes, I'm putting you in charge." With a dip of her head she dismissed them. That would be enough patrol for the moment, later on she'd have to send cats to the other borders and another hunting patrol.
[Optional plot, while patrolling the run across a best of adders]

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 5th, 2019, 09:19 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ For @PotaDOS ]

Creamleap lifted her head as her named was called by Buttercupbreeze. A hunting patrol? Giving a nod, she felt a small smile appear on her maw. Looking over to Fuzzybear, who was the patrol leader. She tilted her head, flicking her tail. "Let's go, right?" She asked in a mumble.
____

[For @Shivers ]

Magnoliachaser walked into the clearing, from the warriors den. She stretched her legs, yawning. The white and light creamish grey marked molly looked around. Spotting a familiar white kit, she made her way over. "Swankit!" She greeted with a smile.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 5th, 2019, 11:24 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Slatesting happened to be in the clearing at the time. A rare occasion. However, the ebony she-cat just so happened to run her gaze across the clearing, green hues settling on Pikerunner, a warrior she hadn't really spoken to before. He was... staring. Tilting her head in confusion, the she-cat padded over, tail in the air in greeting, though suspicion and curiosity lined her gaze. "It's rude to stare you know," she spoke calmly, a slight playful tone in her voice.
Pikerunner turned his head to the she-cat speaking to him,” I’m blind, so of course it comes off as staring.” He remarked a bit smugly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 5th, 2019, 11:27 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post
♡ @Okapi; ♡

Snailpaw sat in the clearing, her ears twitched as she heard her clanmates voices. The apprentice looked around the camp with her eyes. She had a deformitie in her face to where one eye was lower then the other and her nose was tiny. A lot of cats loved to talk with her and she loved it when they did. Snailpaw waited patiently for a cat to come over and start a conversation with her.
Mistpaw nervously entered the clearing, she didn’t really like that she was so exposed. She was terrified her denmates might attack her as the did in kithood. She was always the runt of the kits, and now she was the runt of the apprentices. She almost walked into a cat and panicked,” S-Sorry.” She admitted.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread