Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[P] The Lie is the...
by Fits
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 04:56 PM
Diving Down- Goldfish...
Last post by cowboy froggo
Today 04:47 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:40 PM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:38 PM
Ambushing a Hawk [p]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 04:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 5th, 2020, 09:19 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Undertaker @Moonraven @Ever

Faithpaw as late to join her group. That wasn't what she intended at all though! Rushing over to the group she almost tripped over her own paws. "Coming, coming!" The little calico meowed as she did. "I said I'd do better." Faithpaw meowed to her mentor. She would! She was going to become a warrior not just get passed around like a piece of unwanted prey.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 5th, 2020, 09:37 PM

My Mood: Lurking

The fluffy dilute torture gave a smirk as she saw her mentor approaching. This would be a fun patrol! One sizzling she cat, one mousebrain of a persistent to and one boring little bright-eyed apprentice. Dawnstripe's growl didnt phase her and the grumble about Faithpaw made Thistle's smirk widen. Of course she was late. Thistlepaw rolled her eyes as the apprentoce's words and got to her paws. Just to annoy Dawnstripe she put on an innocent little smile and turned towards Beastspark.

"So what part of the territory will we be hunting in? I'm assuming that you'll be leading this patrol." She smiled sweetly at him, ignoring her mentor she didn't need to see the glare that was anticipated.

@Undertaker @Moonraven @Fuzzy

Last edited by Ever; January 5th, 2020 at 09:37 PM.
Old January 5th, 2020, 10:03 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@Ever @Undertaker @Fuzzy

Although annoyed that she was late, Faithpaw didn't come in apologizing or timid which pleased Dawnstripe to a point. She said nothing to Faithpaw and instead glanced at Thistlepaw, she looked like a cheeky kit. She sighed and stared down at the apprentice seriously. "I'm going to tell you this once, you know very well that I have little to no patience right now. If you're going to get on my nerves or test me I'll leave you here. You can clean out the dens while we hunt for the clan." If Thistlepaw wanted to play her games that was fine with her, but she hoped apprentice didn't expect her to train her. Dawnstripe took this mentor job seriously, not because Icestar had given her the apprentices, but because she honestly wanted them to become successful warriors and help the clan. She couldn't do that if one was purposely getting on her nerves for laughs, she didn't care what they thought of her she just wanted them trained for warriorhood. She took the future of the clan rather seriously and would do her best to keep her personal life out of training. Which meant tolerating Beastspark this time and not acting like a petulant kit.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 6th, 2020, 03:55 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

@~WolfDen~ @Starfall

Dawnpaw padded over carefully and sat down next to her mentor.

Please click my eggs!

Old January 6th, 2020, 03:08 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Owlfeather blinked in surprise. Last she knew, her daughter had no mate.

"You...really?" She spoke softly. She was excited to hear the news, as she loved kits, and would surely spoil these grand-kits, but she was concerned. "But...Who is the father? It's not Crowtail, is it?" She couldn't hide her fears. She thought Crowtail was not a good choice in mate for her, and she wanted to make sure Citrusflower knew that.
(Don't lnow if you heard but im back. Shes the only Shafowclan cat Im keeping)

Citrusflower didn't want to tell her mother who the father was now that she was ashamed that she had let him in. Nobody but she knew that Crowtail had died. While crossing the thunderpath he was hit by a two-leg moster after changing his name back to Demontail. She had been with him at the time. Her heart broke, imagining what he had looked like dead on that road. She couldn't feel sad for him anymore. He were a traitor. Only she was able to bury him and give him a proper burial. She nodded. "I didn't want to tell you, but they are.", Citrusflower meowed. She looked away worried taht she might be angry.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 6th, 2020, 03:23 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
(Don't lnow if you heard but im back. Shes the only Shafowclan cat Im keeping)

Citrusflower didn't want to tell her mother who the father was now that she was ashamed that she had let him in. Nobody but she knew that Crowtail had died. While crossing the thunderpath he was hit by a two-leg moster after changing his name back to Demontail. She had been with him at the time. Her heart broke, imagining what he had looked like dead on that road. She couldn't feel sad for him anymore. He were a traitor. Only she was able to bury him and give him a proper burial. She nodded. "I didn't want to tell you, but they are.", Citrusflower meowed. She looked away worried taht she might be angry.
Owlfeather's ears folded back and her eyes held a concerned motherly glance, although she knew Citrusflower couldn't see it. She knew her daughter would be able to sense the tension that rose in her.

"You already know my opinions about him...so I'll save you the whole lecture I'd normally give." The old she-cat let out a sigh. She knew her daughter's complicated relationship with the former deputy, but now that the tom had been missing for several sunrises, she didn't want to make the young queen feel worse. "You still have my full support, my dear. I would never abandon you for your choice of mate."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 6th, 2020, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Owlfeather's ears folded back and her eyes held a concerned motherly glance, although she knew Citrusflower couldn't see it. She knew her daughter would be able to sense the tension that rose in her.

"You already know my opinions about him...so I'll save you the whole lecture I'd normally give." The old she-cat let out a sigh. She knew her daughter's complicated relationship with the former deputy, but now that the tom had been missing for several sunrises, she didn't want to make the young queen feel worse. "You still have my full support, my dear. I would never abandon you for your choice of mate."
Citrusflower looked at her with her eyeless face. She mustn't know about his death none of them did. She thought it was best to tell someone instead of keeping it to herself.

"You won't ever have to worry about Demontail ever again. A couple of days ago I had found him near the thunderpath. He told me that his name wasn't Crowtail that it was Demontail. I went to talk to him and he backed up onto the thunderpath.", she paused for a moment. Her heart broke and she just wanted to break down. The queen told herself over and over in her head that it was going to be okay.

"Demontail was struck by a two-leg monster. He went silent and I ran over to him, but he was gone.", Citrusflower meowed. Water fell from her eyes and she couldn't hold back the tears.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 6th, 2020, 03:45 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Gasping as Foxleaf stretched out his leg and yowled in agony, Bearpaw quickly placed the stick along his broken leg, trying to keep it straight so it would heal accurately. But his nerves were getting to him. His paws were shaky as he began to wrap the last of his cobwebs around it, and the stick kept rolling out of position. The result was sloppy and uneven, and probably a little too tight, but he managed to get it done. It wasn't pretty, but there was no fixing it without more supplies.

Sighing in relief of it over, he straightened. "There...I hope it helps. I guess keep this on for a few days, and then I'll exchange the old cobwebs and stick for some fresh ones. Your leg should be better by then...I think. In the meantime, you're welcome to stay in my den or in the warriors' den, but please refrain from putting any weight on it."

@~WolfDen~
Old January 6th, 2020, 04:00 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
Citrusflower looked at her with her eyeless face. She mustn't know about his death none of them did. She thought it was best to tell someone instead of keeping it to herself.

"You won't ever have to worry about Demontail ever again. A couple of days ago I had found him near the thunderpath. He told me that his name wasn't Crowtail that it was Demontail. I went to talk to him and he backed up onto the thunderpath.", she paused for a moment. Her heart broke and she just wanted to break down. The queen told herself over and over in her head that it was going to be okay.

"Demontail was struck by a two-leg monster. He went silent and I ran over to him, but he was gone.", Citrusflower meowed. Water fell from her eyes and she couldn't hold back the tears.
"Oh, darling," Owlfeather's heart wrenched to see her kit this way. She rested her tail on Citrusflower's shoulder to comfort her. "I'm...I'm so sorry." Sure she disapproved of Crow--Demontail, but she knew that this young cat cared for him a great deal. The old warrior's opinions did not change the way that her daughter was feeling.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 6th, 2020, 04:06 PM

Quote:
"Oh, darling," Owlfeather's heart wrenched to see her kit this way. She rested her tail on Citrusflower's shoulder to comfort her. "I'm...I'm so sorry." Sure she disapproved of Crow--Demontail, but she knew that this young cat cared for him a great deal. The old warrior's opinions did not change the way that her daughter was feeling.
Citrusflower shook the tears away when her mother rested her tail on her shoulder in comfort. "Can we keep it between you and me? Nobody knows that he's dead. I also honestly don't think they would care.", meowed the forever queen. Midnightpaw didn't even know about his death.

Closed Thread