Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Lions' Den || [OPEN]
by hiraeth
Last post by hiraeth
Today 05:44 AM
WindClan Elders' Den
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 05:34 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:59 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 03:14 AM
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:02 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 6th, 2020, 04:31 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
Citrusflower shook the tears away when her mother rested her tail on her shoulder in comfort. "Can we keep it between you and me? Nobody knows that he's dead. I also honestly don't think they would care.", meowed the forever queen. Midnightpaw didn't even know about his death.
Owlfeather didn't like keeping secrets from her clan, and was pretty strictly against it, but the urgency in her daughter's mew swayed her.

"...Of course. I won't tell a soul." She paused, letting her tail stay resting on Citrusflower's flank. "But I hope you plan to tell Midnightpaw. She deserves to know what happened to her father."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 6th, 2020, 04:50 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Pepperkins

Silentpaw watched with confusion as the tom tried arranging her limbs for some reason, of course, having no idea what he wanted she failed to cooperate. Why was it so hard to use his words? Finally, as if understand that she had no clue what he wanted, he showed her how to fix her stance. Silentpaw did her best mimic him as he crouched, she did alright, but she was nowhere near as flawless as him. It didn't help that her tail kept waving back and forth behind her. The small apprentice did her best not to take the comment about her fur to heart, he did know who's fault it was her fur was a mess. If he hadn't scared her like that they wouldn't even be having this problem! After crouching for a few seconds, she found her legs hurt remaining so still and shifted her weight to take some pressure off her paws, Silentpaw got winded rather easily.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 7th, 2020, 11:19 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Moonraven @Ever @Fuzzy

Beastspark was happy to see that Dawnstripe was coming after all. He looked ready to protest when she decided to leave one of her apprentices behind, perking up when Faithpaw managed to catch up. That was everyone, the tom rose to lead the way out of the camp, pausing when Thistlepaw spoke up innocently enough. He was getting the feeling the apprentice was trying to provoke her mentor which probably wasn't her smartest plan of action. He was surprised by Dawnstripe's words to the apprentice, he had been expecting her to just cuff the youngling over the head and be done with it. The brown tabby coon was clearly not as bad as she made herself out to be. Still, a patrol needed to get done. He slowly made his way out of the camp without waiting for the she-cats assuming they'd catch up with him when they were done.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old January 7th, 2020, 01:27 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Yewbranch sat on the edge of the clearing, his eyes half-lidded, tail twitching back and forth. His long taupe fur was neatly groomed, his cruel yellow eyes roaming the clearing. His head was held high and aloft, as was his tail. He had an air of "I'm better then you" around him.

He blinked slowly, turning his head slightly, a slight purr caught in his throat. Today was a calm day, not one that really mattered. Even with the distraught of his clan, this was fine with him, only another chance for a fight. He was considering all of this before he caught a scent that curled his lips. His half sister, Stormlily.

The muddled she cat was the bane of his existence. Not only was she a she-cat, but she was only ther because of his thirst-blind, traitorous mother. Now it had been his father who sired Stormlily, but if his mother hadn't done what she did, Wolfpelt wouldn't have gone to Dawnhawk instead of staying with Thornberry.

His hackles rose as he spotted the she cat.
@Shimm

Last edited by panchiko; December 13th, 2021 at 08:52 PM.
Old January 7th, 2020, 02:00 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

[Open]

Whisperbranch padded out of the warriors den, his green eyes scanned the camp clearing. The tom sat down and began to groom his fur. The right side of his muzzle where there was no fur or skin was hidden from view. Whisperbranch finished grooming and laid down. He was going to go hunting, but first he wanted to relax before he did.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 7th, 2020, 02:15 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Sun shone through the dead leaves hanging off the dry trees, crinkling under my paw steps as I padded into camp with a scrawny mouse hanging in my mouth. My dark yellow eyes scanning the clearing as I silently thank Starclan for the blessing. Then I saw him, my half-brother, I hope this doesn't get ugly...
Dropping off the fresh-kill, I looked around again, secretly hoping for another cat to talk instead of Yewbranch. But yet, there was nobody to help me escape. Letting out a small sigh I turn to the tom. A smile was slightly forced on my face as I faced my worst nightmare. "Hello Yewbranch." @CheetahPelt
Old January 7th, 2020, 07:44 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Sun shone through the dead leaves hanging off the dry trees, crinkling under my paw steps as I padded into camp with a scrawny mouse hanging in my mouth. My dark yellow eyes scanning the clearing as I silently thank Starclan for the blessing. Then I saw him, my half-brother, I hope this doesn't get ugly...
Dropping off the fresh-kill, I looked around again, secretly hoping for another cat to talk instead of Yewbranch. But yet, there was nobody to help me escape. Letting out a small sigh I turn to the tom. A smile was slightly forced on my face as I faced my worst nightmare. "Hello Yewbranch." @CheetahPelt

Yewbranch didn't deign to respond, but whipped his head away from her with a hearty sniff. He wrinkled his lips, before they curled into a sour smile.

He rose to his paws, pulled himself to his full height, head tilted high. "Hello, Dear Sister." A cruel grin adorned his face. "How's you day? Is the hunting good?" His voice dripped with sweetness. It was to sweet...
Old January 7th, 2020, 07:52 PM
Queen of Laziness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Yewbranch didn't deign to respond, but whipped his head away from her with a hearty sniff. He wrinkled his lips, before they curled into a sour smile.

He rose to his paws, pulled himself to his full height, head tilted high. "Hello, Dear Sister." A cruel grin adorned his face. "How's your day? Is the hunting good?" His voice dripped with sweetness. It was to sweet...
Stormlily tried her best to not flinch at that venomous grin. "My day has been uneventful, barely any prey out there for the clan." Her voice faked the usual chirpy tone. Standing a few tail lengths away from the tom who shared some of the same blood as her, the weather seemed to get colder. Hairs rose on the back of her neck, "How is your day? She asked only out of politeness. Something to distract Yewbranch while she tried to get her mouse dung together long enough to not show fear or anything she felt.

@CheetahPelt
Old January 7th, 2020, 07:52 PM
Queen of Laziness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post

He rose to his paws, pulled himself to his full height, head tilted high. "Hello, Dear Sister." A cruel grin adorned his face. "How's your day? Is the hunting good?" His voice dripped with sweetness. It was to sweet...
Stormlily tried her best to not flinch at that venomous grin. "My day has been uneventful, barely any prey out there for the clan." Her voice faked the usual chirpy tone. Standing a few tail lengths away from the tom who shared some of the same blood as her, the weather seemed to get colder. Hairs rose on the back of her neck, "How is your day? She asked only out of politeness. Something to distract Yewbranch while she tried to get her mouse dung together long enough to not show fear or anything she felt.

@CheetahPelt
Old January 9th, 2020, 02:08 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

What? WHAT?! How dare this.. this TRAITOR handle her like she were a piece prey?! How DARE he! She thrashed and floundered about like an angry fish, trying to twist her torso around to snap viciously at his face. The two-timing, backstabbing, lily-livered, minnow-brained, piece of mouse-dung! "Let gooOoOO!" Howled the apprentice as loudly as she could (very loud), her claws slicing at nothing but air. This was an outrage! An.. an injustice! Barbarity! There was definitely a warrior code against dragging one's sister along by the scruff- there had to be! And when she found it, she'd have him strung up by his tail! Or.. well.. She'd yell at someone else do it! "I'm GOING to tell LIONSTAR!" Once he got word of this.. oh.. he'd pay! He'd pay dearly, no doubt about it! And she'd laugh! She'd laugh so hard she peed!

Beetlepaw was picturing Lionstar using Bearpaw as a comfy seat when she was thrown to the ground. "H-HEY! DON'T BE SO ROUGH, YOU BIG OAF!" She spat, coughing hard on dust. W-wait. Shut up? SHUT UP?! SHUT UUUP?! The apprentice gaped. She couldn't believe her ears. Well.. she believed them, but she wasn't very happy with what she heard. This was not the Bearpaw she liked.. or- w-well- she never liked him, she just thought the old was definitely preferable over whatever this one was! "S-shut up?! YOU.. shut.. shut up.." For the first time, she didn't even know how to retaliate. This was weird.. "OF COURSE I'M MAD, YOU TRAITOR! YOU LEFT FOR SHADOWCLAN! WHY'D YOU SWITCH SIDES, HUH? YOU TOO GOOD FOR ME?" She hadn't meant to say "me", it had just sort of slipped out. She bit her lip hard, wishing she could swallow her own words. There was a long moment of silence between her words, before she finally mumbled; ".. Go eat a frog."

@Alaska

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Closed Thread