Old December 10th, 2023, 09:50 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 19 moons | Mind Reader - PERM ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

The second those loners go scampering off, Lark feels her shoulders sag and the throbbing in her head return. Why was it always her who got assailed by rogues and loners in her own territory?? Seriously, were the warriors not marking borders properly? Or were these stupid outsider just more bold and more stupid. They got a thorough warning, though, the next time they showed their sorry faces, Lark was going to kill them - or, maybe she'd settle for seriously injuring them, but they weren't leaving unscathed. Even outsiders thought they could walk all over RiverClan!! The absurdity of it all is enough to drag a bitter laugh from the molly's chest.

"IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN YOU BETTER START PRAYING I'M IN A MERCIFUL MOOD!" She shouted at retreating tails, frustration from her pitiful hunt welling in her chest and making her irritable. Energy spent, the leader all but flopped into a sitting position, and began lapping the reopened claw-wound on her side. All fresh bleeding had stopped, but it stung still. "Sorry," she muttered to Rushwater and Tansypaw between licks, guilt at needing to be rescued pooling in her gut, "thank you for helping. Let's wait for Springpaw to get back and head back to camp." Feeling unsteady on her paws, Larkwing wandered over to where she'd dropped her prey.
[ 3 perch, 1 squirrel ]

[ @redshiftreign // @silver. // @Leafy ]
Old December 10th, 2023, 11:14 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawn View Post
Nightspark
RiverClan Head Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

It's been so long since he didn't took a small walk... nor a small training session alone in the woods of the territory.

He had discovered this place when he was only a newly appointed warrior. And he had decided to come here weekly to pray, think, and train.

But because of the load of problems that RiverClan had passed through and since he was appointed Lionheart, he didn't get any time to come here. Luckily they have established their camp not that far of this place...

And the Head Lionheart have decided that would be a perfect occasion to more frequently come here...

He sat down on a small rock... Looking around the place... And he closed his eyes... He smelled the air, refreshing, the scent of pure ground, accompanied with a hint of the clan smell.

He opened his eyes. And approached a fallen tree trunk... The massive Head Lionheart looked at the bark... chipped and damaged with claw marks, his claws. He unsheathed his claws and repeatedly hit the bark for five good minutes. The cold air refreshed him and incitated him to continue to strike the trunk...

And then, he charged.

He slammed shoulder first in the tree with a powerful battlecry, even tho it wasn't needed. "FOR RIVERCLAN!", he roared. He then backed a bit up, shaking his head. The impact had stunned him, but it was wanted.

That's how his body had developped his formidable adaptation. When normally he would have growned and gritted his teeth in pain, now he didn't felt any pain coming. Absolutely nothing. Pain was optional.

He remained there standing in front of the tree trunk for a bit, waiting for his senses to come back. Then he slammed in the tree again. And he repeated the process again and again...

[Open!]

Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good

“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw was walking through the Riverclan territory on her own. She wanted to explore around more of her birthright and didn't want to drag anyone else around with her. Usually they complained whenever Adderpaw wanted to go anywhere so she stopped asking people. She was a big cat now! In actuality she had become an apprentice not too long ago so she was still a fresh apprentice.

Her walking around came with the discovery of something. Her ears first picked up on someone shouting for Riverclan. Her interest was peaked. Quickly the apprentice padded over to see who was making all the noise and quickly realized who it was. Nightspark! Sure she never talk to him but she did recognized him as the head of the lionheart!

Her heart skipped a beat. There was so much that she wanted to ask him that she froze for a minute watching him before snapping back to it. Come on Adderpaw you can't just stand there! She pushed herself forwards to come up to the Lionheart. "Hey Nightspark! Can I train with you?" She asked happily.
Old December 10th, 2023, 06:53 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Honeykit
he/him | stocky white tom with faint yellow spots and golden eyes

Dad was dead. Honeykit's dad was dead.

Panting as he sprinted out of camp without anyone stopping him, the little cat felt so unsafe, so alone, that he scampered out of camp like a bolt of lightning, whimpering and panting as he ran through the territory, leaving nothing but little pawprints and fear scent behind. Out of pure ignorance, he passed by Sleepy thicket (which was what he was trying to find, he had to find his daddy), and instead went the exact wrong direction.

Slipping on a small tree root, he crashed to the ground, feeling a throbbing pain in his ankle but he stood up and just kept running. He had to find his Dad. He had to.... he had to find someone.

But the exertion and emotional turmoil and the freezing evening was too much for the little tomkit and he collapsed, chokes for air turning into breathless, heartbroken sobs. "D-Daddy, come back-" He wailed weakly, curling into a small fetal position, bawling loudly and shivering violently. "Daddy- Daddy please-"

He had never felt so lonely. Wing seemed to mad at him (that was the only conclusion his little brain would come up with), and Wing had a better sibling now, someone he actually wanted to be around. Mommy was gone and Daddy was dead and Honey was so lonely. And cold. It was so, so cold. Too cold and distressed to find a way home tonight,-Honeykit didn't want to go home. Wing would probably stay with Pristykit, and Honey didn't want to stay in an empty nest.

But he still missed his brother. He missed his littermate desperately and regretted leaving camp horribly. Cracking one eye open at the softest sound of something touching the ground beside him, he spotted a feather. A big, gray feather. Gray like dad. Birdy like dad. Reaching forward, the young kit grabbed the feather and pulled it close to him, rocking back and forth as he sobbed like the world was going to end, sobs slowly turning into whimpers as he clung to the feather, soaking it with little baby tears.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; December 10th, 2023 at 09:47 PM.
Old December 10th, 2023, 06:59 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 120 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @redshiftreign @TheLostAmongTheStars @Dust
Now that all of the patrol members had arrived, Ripplepelt padded out of camp, taking in the scents of their territory. Her tail twitched as she thought about the loners they were looking for harming an apprentice. Who did they think they were, attacking RiverClan cats on their own territory? It seemed more like the behaviour of rogues to her.

"These cats will be gone already if they know what's good for them," she mewed, half to herself. She almost hoped she'd get to chase them off though - she was sick of apprentices being targeted.

She hadn't smelt anything out of the ordinary yet, but they were still close to camp. She was sure as they got further into the territory they'd find traces of them.

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Last edited by lesbianism; December 10th, 2023 at 08:25 PM.
Old December 10th, 2023, 08:19 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw

Adderpaw padded along with the patrol. She made sure to stay next to Ripplepelt as she looked around the territory for the loner. There was no fear in this bold soon-to-be warrior. She was no where near to being one. What inspired this bravery was that she knew she would be the best warrior and that Larkstar would praise her for protecting the clan. An energized smile came to her face filled with determination. This would be easy, almost a shame.

@redshiftreign @lesbianism
Old December 10th, 2023, 08:28 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 120 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @Leafy @Sunii

Ripplepelt turned to Applebees. "Should we try the river first? We might have better luck with fishing than land prey in this cold," she suggested to the patrol leader.

A thought occurred to her as she awaited Applebees' reply, and she turned to the apprentice on their patrol. "Say, Treepaw, have you had hunting or fishing training? I'm sure we can give you a quick lesson if need be."
Treepaw
62/100

Treepaw looked up, his attention averted from a slight rustling in the bushes that happened to be a small bird, too fast for him to catch, to the senior warrior speaking.

``I'm pretty okay at land hunting `` he paused with a quick shrug `` But I've never had a water hunting lesson... ``

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old December 11th, 2023, 10:17 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post

Adderpaw

Adderpaw was walking through the Riverclan territory on her own. She wanted to explore around more of her birthright and didn't want to drag anyone else around with her. Usually they complained whenever Adderpaw wanted to go anywhere so she stopped asking people. She was a big cat now! In actuality she had become an apprentice not too long ago so she was still a fresh apprentice.

Her walking around came with the discovery of something. Her ears first picked up on someone shouting for Riverclan. Her interest was peaked. Quickly the apprentice padded over to see who was making all the noise and quickly realized who it was. Nightspark! Sure she never talk to him but she did recognized him as the head of the lionheart!

Her heart skipped a beat. There was so much that she wanted to ask him that she froze for a minute watching him before snapping back to it. Come on Adderpaw you can't just stand there! She pushed herself forwards to come up to the Lionheart. "Hey Nightspark! Can I train with you?" She asked happily.

Nightspark
RiverClan Head Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

Nightspark recoiled, shaking his head... Pain was starting to appear slowly in his shoulder... After all, it was his what... eleventh shoulder charge in the tree? But he repressed the pain easily, and what about to smash into the tree again when a voice filled the small place. He turned the head and looked at the young apprentice...

He recognized Adderpaw

A particularily fierce apprentice for her age. He had already seen her a time or two in the clearing.

The Head Lionheart nodded and said.

"Of course."
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old December 11th, 2023, 12:45 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Proud

Darkosng would walk out and bring Mistypaw out to camp to prepare for the hunting patrol what they were planning. It was pouring but they knew that it was time for a weekly hunting session.

"Come on Mistypaw I know its raining but food is better then no food!!"

She knew that Mistypaw was ,more fond of battle training.
Unlike her freind Echoshine in Shadowclan who apprentice Ivorypaw loved hunting and not battle training.
@Galaxy_
Old December 11th, 2023, 12:59 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaStar22 View Post
Darkosng would walk out and bring Mistypaw out to camp to prepare for the hunting patrol what they were planning. It was pouring but they knew that it was time for a weekly hunting session.

"Come on Mistypaw I know its raining but food is better then no food!!"

She knew that Mistypaw was ,more fond of battle training.
Unlike her freind Echoshine in Shadowclan who apprentice Ivorypaw loved hunting and not battle training.
@Galaxy_

Mistypaw grumbled "Wahtever"
Old December 11th, 2023, 01:32 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Applebees
Cross-eyed flame point with blue eyes ▵ She/her ▵ 20 moons
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Applebees glanced around the territory getting a judge from which would be a good chance of catching anything. She thought fishing was better than trying to snatch land prey. Too many of those little guys tend to hide during the cold something she didn't find any surprise in. "Hmm, Fishing is definitely a better idea though if any of ya'll want to have a try at land hunting be my guest" she agreed with Ripplepelt. She turned her attention to Treepaw when the other asked them the question. It for sure wouldn't hurt to give the apprentice a lesson not like fishing was the hardest thing to do in the clan. Well in her opinion it wasn't, it was one of her favorite things to do besides taking walks around the clan. "That's alright, we sure can give you a lesson for fishing, you might even get lucky and snag the biggest fish 'round here on your first try!" nothing hurt but a bit of encouragement for the young ones, the clan sure needed it.

@Sunii @lesbianism

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Closed Thread