Last post by Wingnettle
Today 09:54 AM

Old April 7th, 2022, 11:18 PM
ɪ'ᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

MUDDYROSE
@Shade.

A sigh reached Muddyrose's ears. Her snout lifted, and her jaws parted, so that she could scent the air. Yarrowshade. Her eyebrows creased together and she dropped her bird. The momentary feeling of pride instantly faded away as realization set in. She had caught the bird that Yarrowshade had been trying to catch. That didn't explain why her Clanmate had gotten so upset. That often happened; it was part of sharing territory. Muddyrose suspected there was something else that was bothering Yarrowshade.

The molly swallowed down a sigh of her own. With all that was happening within the Clan, it was easy to miss the plight of another cat. Despite not wanting to, Muddyrose felt it imperative to speak with Yarrowshade. It wasn't right for any cat to deal with their pain alone. She cleared her throat, stepping after Yarrowshade. How did she want to initiate the conversation? An apology for how the patrol went was a start, she supposed.

"Yarrowshade..." Ick, the words almost got stuck in her throat. She really wasn't good at conversating. What made it easier, was that Yarrowshade had her back facing her. "I wanted to apologize for never leading our patrol out."

Last edited by Adderbite; April 7th, 2022 at 11:19 PM.
Old April 8th, 2022, 06:32 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
(All's good c

Wheatblaze still felt uncertain with his new role as a mentor. It didn't feel like much time had passed since his own apprenticeship, but Dawnstar wouldn't have known that anyway as Shadowclan's leader and all. Regardless, he was honored to be seen as worthy enough to teach, and he was determined to prove he had the ability to. Wheatblaze glanced at Patchpaw with a smile as they walked, plus, I know a lot about former non-clanners! This may be a better match than I thought.
He stopped once he began to pick up a very faint scent of prey. Wheatblaze turned to Patchpaw, "Alright! Hunting always starts with smelling, 'cause you'll likely smell prey before you see it. Well, I suppose you could see a bird before smelling it, and you would probably hear them first as well.... Er, that's besides the point!" He swished his tail dismissively, "Birds are no fun anyway." Wheatblaze thought for a moment as he surveyed the territory, "It'll take some time to develop a keen sense of smell for hunting, but for now I just want you to breath in the surrounding scents."
[Patchpaw, He/him]

Patchpaw nodded, “Alright!” Birds were probably hard to catch anyways. He didn’t know— he had never tried when he was a rogue. He took in a deep breath of the forest air. Smell like trees and ground. Would he be able to detect scents of prey through everything soon? Hopefully. Maybe he’ll be a great hunter after some training! The best hunter in all of ThunderClan!

“It smells like plants and ground” He meowed, “What am I supposed to smell? Is it like- hidden in the scents?” Did that make sense to him when he said it? No, not really, but oh well. It might make sense after Wheatblaze answered.
Old April 10th, 2022, 04:21 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippleshade View Post
"Oh, good job! I thought I had flushed it away for a second." The cream-coloured tom stated with some playfulness in his voice. "How did you do that? Can you show me how to climb a tree like that?" He was kind of impressed with the warrior. He wish he could climb like that.

-->Nutwing<--
He turned to the other tom with am odd look. Did this cat not learn to climb? He thought all Thunderclan learned to climb. Wasn't it part of training? Maybe it wasn't at the time of the other cats training. "Nutwing full Thunderclan. Nutwing learned as an apprentice.", Nutwing replied.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old April 10th, 2022, 08:25 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adderbite View Post
MUDDYROSE
@Shade.

A sigh reached Muddyrose's ears. Her snout lifted, and her jaws parted, so that she could scent the air. Yarrowshade. Her eyebrows creased together and she dropped her bird. The momentary feeling of pride instantly faded away as realization set in. She had caught the bird that Yarrowshade had been trying to catch. That didn't explain why her Clanmate had gotten so upset. That often happened; it was part of sharing territory. Muddyrose suspected there was something else that was bothering Yarrowshade.

The molly swallowed down a sigh of her own. With all that was happening within the Clan, it was easy to miss the plight of another cat. Despite not wanting to, Muddyrose felt it imperative to speak with Yarrowshade. It wasn't right for any cat to deal with their pain alone. She cleared her throat, stepping after Yarrowshade. How did she want to initiate the conversation? An apology for how the patrol went was a start, she supposed.

"Yarrowshade..." Ick, the words almost got stuck in her throat. She really wasn't good at conversating. What made it easier, was that Yarrowshade had her back facing her. "I wanted to apologize for never leading our patrol out."
Yarrowshade stretched her spine and cracked her neck. As she started to walk off, she heard her name and turned around. Oh, so this cat wanted to talk to her. She wasn't too excited at the prospect of it but listened nonetheless. She hadn't paid much attention to the other members she was meant to go on patrol with, as she usually paid no attention to anyone, but she did get annoyed that cats might see her as unreliable. However, this presented a fun little opportunity to gaslight some people.

"You know, I would have gone myself but I didn't want to overstep boundaries, you were assigned to lead after all. It's fine though, I'm sure you had more important things to do." she said in the most genuine tone she could muster.
Old April 10th, 2022, 05:53 PM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss. View Post

-->Nutwing<--
He turned to the other tom with am odd look. Did this cat not learn to climb? He thought all Thunderclan learned to climb. Wasn't it part of training? Maybe it wasn't at the time of the other cats training. "Nutwing full Thunderclan. Nutwing learned as an apprentice.", Nutwing replied.
"I'm too heavy," He replied quickly, as to save some face.
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it
Old April 11th, 2022, 06:16 AM

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

// @Adderbite
[My apologies on the delay!]

Fallowpaw trotted after his mentor, tabby paws making crunching noises as they connected with the ground. He sighed a little, head tilting as she watched Muddyrose. She seemed to be hiding something - emotions, possibly? - though he had no idea what. Sighing a little, he nodded at her comment about exposure. True - the sun sent its hot beams down on his mackerel pelt, but it wasn't hot at all. No, it was in fact cold, just another reminder that greenleaf was far away. He was unsure if that was good or bad. Should he be yearning for the new, warm season, or should he prefer newleaf to all others? "Okay. True... I do feel a little exposed around here." Green eyes darted to the ground as he realized what a coward he was. If there were threats, he'd just fight them and not shrink back. Right? Or did he not know himself, what he was afraid of? Was there more under his layer of retorts and anger?
No. He shouldn't be thinking about such things at all.
Fallowpaw's orbs briefly traveled to the clouds as he watched them move slowly, calmly. They reflected all that he wanted to be, but wasn't. Swirls of white cotton formed into shapes such as birds and fish, though some were just... blobs. Weird word, that was. His attention returned to Muddyrose, ears twitching as he listened to her question. Well... his scenting ability had always been around average, not good but not bad either. He briefly wondered how some cats could miraculously smell the faintest and most stale of scents and identify them immediately. For all he knew, he was not like that. Not at all.
"Well, I can scent ThunderClan cats, of course. Other than that, nothing much, but there's a faint smell of mouse," he replied, hoping he was not about to make a fool of himself. Fallowpaw wanted to impress his new mentor, somehow make her think that he had potential. He just about missed the mischevious glint in her eyes. The thing was, he couldn't actually smell anything except cats. Sure, he'd commented there was a faint scent of mouse, but that seemed to come from the other direction - the path which they had taken to come here.
"Are there really any other creatures than cats in here often?"
Old April 12th, 2022, 01:38 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippleshade View Post
"I'm too heavy," He replied quickly, as to save some face.
-->Nutwing<--
Heavy? Yep that made perfect sense to Nutwing knowing he wasn't the brightest cat in the forest. He agreed with almost everything. Nutwing was a very lightweight cat, so he didn't know anything about being too heavy. "Nutwing says that makes sense.", he meowed with a friendly dip of his head.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old April 12th, 2022, 01:53 PM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss. View Post

-->Nutwing<--
Heavy? Yep that made perfect sense to Nutwing knowing he wasn't the brightest cat in the forest. He agreed with almost everything. Nutwing was a very lightweight cat, so he didn't know anything about being too heavy. "Nutwing says that makes sense.", he meowed with a friendly dip of his head.
"You seem light, want to climb it?"
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it
Old April 13th, 2022, 04:12 PM

My Mood: Lonely

She was going to cause trouble. Ruby walked around on ThunderClan's territory. She was in love with Bone, maybe this would make him love her.
Old April 13th, 2022, 05:20 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@nevvy //

➵ sleethound | he/him

sleethound had been tracking a certain scent for quite awhile now, tail lashing back and forth in annoyance. there were loners in thunderclan territory. he couldn't tell how many yet, but more than one, he was sure of that. before long, he caught sight of a pelt he didn't recognize, pupils narrowing into slits. letting out a quiet snarl, he hurried to get ahead of the molly and step in front of her, blocking her path. "get the hell out of thunderclan's territory. now." he hissed, claws unsheathing.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days