Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:29 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Myling
Today 04:09 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:21 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ellie
Today 02:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 29th, 2020, 11:38 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Her ears perked up as she slowly padded forward to meet Flintstar's gaze. "I'll go."

Morningsun was admittedly not one to typically step forward and volunteer herself for rough-housing around with a few rogues, one that could deal serious harm at that, but her clan needed it. There was a tight feeling in her chest with every step she took forward. She didn't want to go out there; she didn't want to risk more injuries for the clan. However, they needed the territory if they wanted to avoid turning to Windclan's fate.

The ginger tabby eyed the injured cats, her gaze giving nothing of her inner thoughts away, before looking at Duskfeather. They definitely had a number dealt to them, and now she was willingly facing potentially the same outcome. Starclan I must be crazy...

[ @RedHead @hxneysuckle ]
Old January 30th, 2020, 01:47 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

PHOENIX || ROUGE
He was perched in a tree, above the battle that was raging on below. He didn't know who half of these cats were. But he watched with bored expression, tail twitching and claws digging into the branch. He didn't want to just sit up here, he wanted to go down there and sink his teeth into some Clan Savages too! But the Tortie stayed put, as per his brothers instructions. They had a plan, though the majority of it relied on luck, but it was a plan none the less.

At his brothers signal the Rouge began to gently and carefully tiptoe after the Clan Cats. Phoenix just had to follow them back to their camp and get accepted. Although they detested the Forest cats, they didn't truly want to kill and slaughter them. At least Griffin didn't. He, however, was still unsure, it wasn't that easy. Choosing to give someone the benifit of the doubt, believe that they could get better by hearing pleas and words.

As they ducked beneath the shriveled roots swinging in front of an opening, the tom hopped down. The rippling sound of snow crunching beneath him getting swallowed by the snow around him. He sat there for a few moments, letting out a ragged breath, than made his way into the 'Mouth of the beast.' Ears quivering and flicking every few seconds as he heard a wave of mumbling voices. The stench messing with the rest of his senses.

'Come off as friendly. Phoenix. Come off as friendly or you die.' he pep talked himself as he ducked into the opening in the middle of the camp. Doing his best to keep his fur flat, trying to muffle the sound of his own thrumming heart. Terrified that they could hear it. He stepped a little further into the circle of cats, but no further. He didn't plan on strutting straight towards whoever their Captain may be and anger them.

"Hello." it was all Phoenix could muster out as he looked at the sea of cats. He'd never seen so many cats gathered in one place before. "I wish to speak to your- Captain?"

@RedHead @hxneysuckle @/anyone else in the clearing /w\

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 30th, 2020 at 01:48 AM.
Old January 30th, 2020, 04:45 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @RedHead ]

He despised the idea, he absolutely hated the thought of it. It went against everything he stood for. But if it was going to get him back in the good light, well... he had to do it. The tortoiseshell hurried out of the warrior's den, expression pained but determined. "I'll go," he called as he reached Flintstar. "Put me on a patrol. I'll help drive them out."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old January 30th, 2020, 06:18 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

[ @RedHead ]
[ @EternalStars Gonna mention you incase you were already planning to go! ]

The young warrior looked up at the call, wondering what all the commotion was about. Seeing the expansion patrol back, she had assumed it had went well but after seeing the injuries, obviously it hadn't. Frowning, she padded over curiously and heard something about beating up some rogues. Turning to her leader, excitement lit up her eyes. Now that was an activity she was willing for any day! Fur standing end in excitement, she gave it a quick lick and made a mental note to see if Snowpaw could come. This would be a great learning opportunity for the young lad, but she had to make sure it was alright first. Walking up to Lionstar, she waited till he finished his call to speak. "Hello Lionstar, I would love to help, but a quick question," she meowed, respect in her eyes though she was doing nothing more than being inquisitive, "Would it be alright if I brought mt apprentice? This would be a great learning opportunity for him!"

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old January 30th, 2020, 06:36 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

[ @BILL. ]

As Bluegorse approached her, Duskfeather looked up, a smile spreading over her lips. "Thank you, Bluegorse. I will speak with Flintstar about the Twolegs," she nodded to him politely, tail twitching beside her. "Is there any separate information that I would like to know?" The deputy tilted her head to the side, hazel eyes filled with questioning as she stared at him.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 30th, 2020, 06:44 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@RedHead
Sighing in relief as the two came over . The tom plopped down as linnetwing was hopefully being taken care of. Ears perking up at flinstars words the tom inwardly groaned a tiny bit. Couldn't he just rest? " we do have time to recuperate right ?" he asked "also those rogues called us....thieves.....foxhearts. We're not doing anything wrong to be called that are we?" he asked. Doubt starting to sneak in.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 30th, 2020, 07:19 AM
the tale of six.

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

[ @Ever @RedHead ]

He found himself snickering, staring after Flintstar with a smirk. "Going hunting with two beautiful cats? I may faint," the tom purred, flicking his tail. His ears perked and he stopped at the entrance to the den, dipping his head to Cedarstream. "Pretty she-cats first." Toadbounce gave a wink in her direction, his eyes brimming with both amusement and flirtatiousness. Oh, how fun this would be! He'd get even more of a chance to make Flintstar flustered, as well as testing the waters with the feisty Cedarstream. What a delightful hunting trip this would be!

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 30th, 2020, 08:01 AM
the tale of six.

[ @Shadowsight @rascalcats @Solstice_X ]

[ The battle party training should be finished by 11:59 PM EST today, if it hasn't been already! When it is finished, please report to Duskfeather, or she will not be happy. Thank you! ]

Last edited by lio; January 30th, 2020 at 08:02 AM.
Old January 30th, 2020, 08:22 AM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days

Flamepelt stood in the clearing unsure of what to do. The she-cat walked toward the fresh-kill pile and picked out a rabbit then padded toward the nettle patch and ate her share.
Old January 30th, 2020, 08:41 AM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly

[ @Shimm ]
~~

"Sounds good to me! Lead the way!" Violetleap nodded enthusiastically at Owlwatcher, flexing her claws. There was no way the two wouldn't come home with prey.
~
(oh ty, and uh, it is now!)

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!

Last edited by fr0ggy; January 30th, 2020 at 08:42 AM.
Closed Thread