Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 07:07 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:04 PM
Mumbling Fluffballs
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:04 PM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 06:58 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 06:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 12th, 2020, 11:30 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"Good riddance!" Thunderhowl called after her, amusement lacing his words. Did those idiots think he gave a damn? "Don't need your slug-paws touchin' my Clan-mates, they deserve quick and efficent treatments!" They'd be here for another moon waiting for Tallmarsh.

And speaking of waiting, his patience for the oversized kitten was wearing thin. "Bearpaw! BEARPAW!
@Delta, @Alaska
Finally, Bearpaw emerged from his den with some cobwebs. His face was still red and stressed from crying, but he tried his best to refrain from breaking down once more. "Sorry, got caught up with some things." He mewed flatly, avoiding eye contact with Thunderhowl. "I'm here now. Who needs to be treated?" He laid out the bark piece of cobwebs beside him and took a seat, looking out onto the crowd of injured warriors.

@BILL.
Old January 13th, 2020, 12:53 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
(Eh not sure how to reply)

Snakestrike basically limped over. The gash in his fore leg making it hard to walk properly. Of course that dirty fish-face had to get a good lick in. he had a few other cuts but the worse was on his right foreleg. The white tabby's tail lashed. "I could use some help after you get the ones who are dying and all that cleared up." Snakestrike meowed yellow eyes holding frustration.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

Snownsnap staggered over. The four cuts to his ribs weren't bad, but they sure as hell hurt. He tried to twist his head around to peer at them, but only succeeded in making his neck ache. It felt like his skin had been torn at a jagged angle. The white warrior bared his teeth. That damn eel... Thankfully he wouldn't have to wait long for treatment. Although his injuries weren't as bad as most others - he'd either gotten lucky or that Yarrowpounce had been an exceptionally horrendous fighter - he could tell he was going to start slacking on his duties if he didn't get them seen to. After a quick glance over Thunderhowl and Bearpaw with pain-glazed eyes, he offered the pair merely a small smile. He was not in the mood to talk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by touka View Post
Snail wind was blled from all over his belt and a gash in his ear as he padded it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
@BILL. @Alaska
Dawnstripe limped her away from the meeting as soon as it was dismissed, her eyes swept around in search of Thunderhowl. She needed her shoulder popped back in, the bite on her leg looked at, along with the scratches on her belly. Her shoulder is the worst of her wounds, she didn't like the idea of sitting in the medicine cat's den when there was work to get done and she had two apprentices that still needed training. The faster she got looked over the quicker she could get back to work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
Finally, Bearpaw emerged from his den with some cobwebs. His face was still red and stressed from crying, but he tried his best to refrain from breaking down once more. "Sorry, got caught up with some things." He mewed flatly, avoiding eye contact with Thunderhowl. "I'm here now. Who needs to be treated?" He laid out the bark piece of cobwebs beside him and took a seat, looking out onto the crowd of injured warriors.

@BILL.
It seemed the cat in the worst condition was the one limping with each step, and he narrowed his eyes at the tabby she-cat. He'd been gone too long.. he didn't recognize any of these cats very well.

"We'll start with this one," he informed Bearpaw, noticing the tear-stains on his face before his gaze swapped to the other handful of cats that gathered around. "And then we'll get started on the rest of you."

Shuffling to back up, Thunderhowl didn't immediately take the cobwebs Bearpaw brought as he examined the she-cat's leg. "This is gonna hurt." He was warning her in advance. "Lay down. We're gonna need to have you hold that leg out as straight as you can, and I'll pop her back into place. Bearpaw, this is called a dislocation. Her leg ain't in there right so we gotta force it back into place. You wanna take a swing at it?"
@Moonraven [ once dawn straightens her leg out, bear can slide it back into place! ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; January 13th, 2020 at 11:02 PM.
Old January 13th, 2020, 07:08 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post

"Battle training is indeed important," the golden brown she-cat agreed with the tomcat warrior. "I'll train my apprentice how to fight against a bigger opponent. Maybe we can have a training session together someday!"

[Sorry, completely forgot about this rp!]

Nodding, he finished off his mouse, scrapping the bones to the side for the time being. "That's a possibility, yes," he mumbled, shivering at the thought. One was already bad, what would two be like? "Tell me, do you frankly like your apprentice?"

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old January 13th, 2020, 09:39 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

@Moonraven
Russetpatch straight away walked to her apprentice after entering the clearing. "Hey Softpaw! Are you ready to train?" The she meowed. "We're going to have a hunting lesson." She flicked her tail, ready to lead the way outside after Softpaw would answer.
(After you reply we can move to the territory.)

Click my dragons!
Old January 13th, 2020, 11:52 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

@BILL. @Lilyfur2

Icestar rolled her eyes, tired of having these stupid, senseless arguments with incompetent warriors who cannot accept defeat.

"Great, we've had one disobedient mouse-brain arguing with a queen, and now here's one arguing with an apprentice. Falconpaw is correct in what he's saying to you. Why don't you act your age, Ravenkit, and go do as your leader says. I expect at least one good morsel on that fresh-kill pile by sundown, do you understand me? Now go. One more word out of you and I'll have a worse punishment for you."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 13th, 2020, 12:00 PM
clearing away the dust

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

When Icestar approached him, Thunderhowl met her gaze without hesitance. He knew about her to some degree.. the fire-spitting warrior that could serve as nightmare fuel for apprentices. And he respected that, a lot-- it was a breath of fresh air from ShadowClan's former leaders. But he wasn't intimidated by her, and he wasn't backing down.

"I don't expect you to believe me." Neither of them were stupid. ShadowClan wasn't being run by some half-brained idiots who took everything at face value anymore. "And I'll prove it to you, alright. Bearpaw will be considered my apprentice for the time bein', and if you think I'll be trouble you're free to place me on watch, but I can assure you that ain't gonna be necessary."
"I'll give you one chance," Icestar snarled, looking him in the eyes. "Betray us, and I'll assure you you'll regret it. But as you seem to have already gathered, we are in no place to reject possible help with our medicine. I'm no fool, I assure you. I'll be keeping a close eye on you."

She thought about perhaps consulting the elders on the matter. Perhaps somebody would remember the long-dead cat.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 13th, 2020, 12:06 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

@Casper @BILL.

Raventuft rolled his eyes in response, then decided to growl on least time before giving in.
"Fine. If you insist, Icestar, I might as well!" He shot back, eyebrows angled angrily. Says the leader who lost a life... He turned, shooting one last glare at Falconpaw, then took off towards the camp exit.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 13th, 2020, 12:06 PM
clearing away the dust

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Casper

Green eyes glowing in the slight darknees, Cherrymist stood just outside the leaders den. Lucky enough to catch two scrawny voles, she tossed one in the pile and decided to bring the second one for icestar. Hopefully to calm things down and since she lost a life she may be hungry. Though, she didn't come here just to chat. That'll probably bore the leader anyways. She did have a few things in mind though... Setting the vole down "ma'am ? May I speak with you. I have a few things I'd like to discuss ...it won't take too long I promise that " she meowed . Then she nose nudged the vole inward " also brought you something to eat. I figured you'd be starving after...after that" she added .
Orange eyes glistened in the darkness of the den as Icestar's weary gaze flicked up to meet Cherrymist. She flicked her tail in a gesture to tell the warrior to enter.

"Thank you," She grumbled, accepting the offering of prey. Knowing the condition of the fresh-kill pile after the raid, she figured Cherrymist must have gone out and caught this herself. "What do you need to discuss?"

Old January 13th, 2020, 12:11 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Raventuft's submission made Falconpaw puff, the swarm of pride he felt at getting the warrior to back down only inflated by Icestar saying he was correct. Of course he was-- he was a real tom.

"Have funny hunting, Ravenkit! Try not to scare the prey off with your unnecessary crying!"
@Casper, @Lilyfur2

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 13th, 2020, 12:18 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

@Casper @BILL.

Raventuft growled, glancing back towards the pompous apprentice.
"Have fun with that large ego of yours!" He snarled.
"A good warrior should respect other cats..." He whispered to himself as he exited through the tunnel.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Closed Thread