Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by ollie
Today 10:02 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 10:00 AM
Every Bloodied Paw Must...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:42 AM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 27th, 2019, 05:36 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Hogpaw followed slowly behind Cowpaw, hiding behind his friend and looking out over his shoulder. The dirty tom frowned at his- Chickenpaw's- question, opening his mouth to speak before another cat joined them. He blinked in confusion a few times and cocked his head to the side. He's more hyper than Cowpaw! How is that even possible?
Clearing his throat, Hogpaw stepped away from his friend and sat down, his pudge fanning out around him. "Nobody is gonna fight," he stated, looking toward the supposed Dogpaw, "And we're just use to it. Mud makes me comfortable, and Cowpaw doesn't mind it getting on him. I don't see much of a reason for it to be so concerning." As he spoke, his words became slurred due to his misshapen mouth. The chubby feline looked between all of them, his brown irises holding a speck of insecurity within them. "Just... please don't stare at us like that again, okay?"

@Vermin @Rosemew @Ebonyrose
Old June 27th, 2019, 08:57 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Cowpaw watched happily to see the skinny white tom gobble up the mice. A bit messy but oh, well. "Glad you love it. What do you usually eat? I heard loners eat rotten food but it's always best to ask from the real source." After a couple bites, spitting to the side at each tick snag that he yanked out. It was a feeble attempt, seeing more and more black dots running around in his fur. "Wow," is all he could say, which is surprising for the talkative apprentice since he's never out of words. This definitely stunned him. "You'll need a lotttt of mouse bile. You kinda smell too but it's okay! I have a friend who smells the same. His name is Hogpaw, he's unique. And so are you!" He took a step back, head tilted with a quizzical stare. "Itchies? Mmm, I'm a..," his voice sounded far away as he thought to himself. A purr rise from his throat, waving his tail high. "I'm the itchy eater! I take away all your itchies and pain." The spotted feline's black lips stretched wide, joy tucking at each corner presenting his welcoming smile. "Let's be friends!"
@xenophile

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.
Old June 27th, 2019, 09:29 PM
another level

He listened quietly to the soft talking grey feline presented in front of him. "Ohh, that." Before he could utter a word another cat interrupted the two in an outburst of endless prattling. It made the spotted tom back up, surprised to hear someone go on and on. "You talk a lot," his tail waved. "But I get you! I was saying the same thing. Her name is Chickenpaw. Very unique. Same goes to you, Dogpaw." It felt like he was high pass the clouds, feeling secured and content to have so many cats like him around. Loneliness that walked side to side with him quickly faded away and he believes it will never come back now that he has friends. A new adventure for Cowpaw! He purred. "Well, I heard mud is good for your skin. I mean, look at Hogpaw! He's so soft." Turning around he pushed his bestie in front to show them, pawing his tan pelt as it covered his white paw. "See? Lucky Hogpaw." Cowpaw gently brushed his tail along his flank, nodding his head up and down. "I bet Chickenpaw didn't mean it. Just curious is all." Something in him felt like they were meant to be close. His eyes washed over the two cats, it made him sprang up. "We should all be friends! Our cool little group. We can tell each other secrets and stuff. Won't that be cool?"

@lacumaru @Rosemew @Ebonyrose

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.
Old June 27th, 2019, 09:59 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

[ @Pluto ]
_________

Beepaw opened his mouth to say something, closing it after as he saw Harveypaw open his mouth and continue to talk. Hearing him finish, he now decided to answer. "Er, we use herbs instead of...whatever they use. And no. Also, one of the other clans merged with another." He told.

[ @Vermin @lacumaru @Ebonyrose]
_________

Chickenpaw jumped as another feline blurted out words. Die?! He shuffled back a bit, turning his attention to hogpaw as he spoke. "You're not..y'know.. worried about germs..?" he inquired, ears perking hearing his last words. He gave a small nod, straightening up. "Yeah..- sorry about that.." He took a small breath, trying to calm down so he didn't look so uncomfortable or awkward.
He snapped his head towards Cowpaw hearing him talk. The main thing he noticed was, the tom was surely talkative. His eyes widened slightly, frowning when being called a 'her'. Chickenpaw wasn't angry really, more confused than anything. Did he really look so much like a molly he could be mistaken for one? "Er... I'm, I'm not a female." He meowed out, hoping he didn't sound rude. Well he guessed Cowpaw was right about him being curious, them playing in mud did catch his attention.
Friends? It could be a good idea, relax for once! He thought in a scolding tone, letting his guard go down.
"hrm...I guess that could be a good idea. It couldn't hurt i suppose, n I could use some friends." He said, a slice of doubt in his voice.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 28th, 2019, 11:39 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

BriarFern looked up quickly. She heard a crack behind her. Rabbit. Not the easiest thing to catch but she could manage. The rabbit bounced around and when it was still enough. She ran toward it at full speed. Mousedung. She sat and watched it bounce away. Well I've caught a mouse already so that's fine.

( Open)

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old June 28th, 2019, 12:13 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

{Open!}

Dappledfox lazed around in the sun, his ears twitching with boredom. He hadn't spoken to any cat in a few sunrises. Not that he didn't want to be social, cats just didn't seem interested in making conversation with him. He hadn't been assigned to any patrols either, so his days were mostly spent observing the camp. It was frustrating to him. He was a young cat, why could nobody make any use out of him? Did he seem strange and unapproachable? It just made no sense.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old June 28th, 2019, 01:48 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
[ @Pluto ]
_________

Beepaw opened his mouth to say something, closing it after as he saw Harveypaw open his mouth and continue to talk. Hearing him finish, he now decided to answer. "Er, we use herbs instead of...whatever they use. And no. Also, one of the other clans merged with another." He told.

[ @Vermin @lacumaru @Ebonyrose]
_________

Chickenpaw jumped as another feline blurted out words. Die?! He shuffled back a bit, turning his attention to hogpaw as he spoke. "You're not..y'know.. worried about germs..?" he inquired, ears perking hearing his last words. He gave a small nod, straightening up. "Yeah..- sorry about that.." He took a small breath, trying to calm down so he didn't look so uncomfortable or awkward.
He snapped his head towards Cowpaw hearing him talk. The main thing he noticed was, the tom was surely talkative. His eyes widened slightly, frowning when being called a 'her'. Chickenpaw wasn't angry really, more confused than anything. Did he really look so much like a molly he could be mistaken for one? "Er... I'm, I'm not a female." He meowed out, hoping he didn't sound rude. Well he guessed Cowpaw was right about him being curious, them playing in mud did catch his attention.
Friends? It could be a good idea, relax for once! He thought in a scolding tone, letting his guard go down.
"hrm...I guess that could be a good idea. It couldn't hurt i suppose, n I could use some friends." He said, a slice of doubt in his voice.
Harveypaw hummed "the twoleg uses these tiny round things that taste horrible sometimes , and sometimes they poke me with something ...you think they have the herbs that you use in there?" he meowed before swishing his tail with a yawn " I'm getting bored......you like to play?" he asked as he leaped up to his paws only to wiggle his behind a bit " I always used to rough house with Murphy ! I wonder if you do? Or are you too boring?" he teased hoping to get beepaw into playing with him.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 29th, 2019, 03:43 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Breezefeather drew his head away, looking at Bunnypaw with sorrrow filling his pear green eyes, the eyes he shared with his daughter. He knew that nothing he said was gonna make up for leaving her, no explaining could be done to ease the pain of his absence. Yet he closed his eyes and just held his head over her fur, refusing to actually let it lie on her in case she really didn't want him to be near her again. Yet he couldn't deny that this is exactly how he would feel himself if his own father ever returned... He had abandoned Breezefeather when he wasn't even born... and his own mother had died when he was a kit. He should've known that this wasn't gonna be this easy. He had been absent for far too long than he should have. Yet he felt like he owed Bunnypaw an explanation. It couldn't really be an excuse but he still felt like he owed it to her, the only relative he had left and she was his own daughter for starclan's sake... Yet he had lost faith in the stars above... The one he used to preach about. He lost faith when he went insane. They did nothing good for him.

"I know Bunny, I know my little bunny. I know very well that nothing is gonna make up for doing what I did but I would still like to explain the lack of reasoning for my decision." He separated slightly, they needed space for this and if she wanted to be near him she would do it on her own. Him forcing the closeness between them would do nothing but add on a larger strain on their relationship. "I felt the loss so clearly. I started having flashbacks... In case you don't know - I don't remember telling you - I lost my own mother as a kit and never knew my father, but I saw flashbacks of my mother's body... It killed me. I was young, younger than you were. And seeing that again, but with Mistle's body. I broke. I couldn't take it anymore. I know its not any good reasoning cause its not, but my mind was gone. It was the only thing I could do, leave you in the hands of someone who would care well for you because I wouldn't be able to. I have only just regained my sanity and I still don't think I'm okay. Yet now I am home, I am here, and I will try my best to make up for something that I obviously can't make up for. I just want you to know that I am here for you now if you ever need me." With that the lithe tom bowed his head and turned around, he couldn't bear the look on her face. He was exhausted and sad and he pushed the small bits of lingering insanity away. He would deal with it later, all that mattered now was Bunny. Yet he was still weak and had barely made it a step away before he crumpled and let out a harsh laugh, slightly carrying an edge of madness. He still wasn't alright, yet Bunny came in the first priority. Coughing out, "Don't worry. I'll be alright."
Bunnypaw didn't hold any resentment towards her father...at least, not a lot of it. She was still going to need time because him just entering back into her life again unannounced wasn't exactly a 'welcome home party'. She also knew her father didn't have his parents in his life anymore. He never knew his father and his mother died. She knew that hurt him and she felt bad that it happened to him, but she was stuck in her own little world. She felt more hurt that she had both her parents, she knew her father, he was there when she was born, and he's always been around, but he never been around for her. He was there, but it always felt like she was a phantom to him. ''Lack of reasoning for your decision?'' She repeated, her tail propelling behind her and her nose started to wiggle like a bunny's, ''Is that another way to say your excuse?''

The apprentice listened to him speak about what he was going through, that losing her mother, he was reminded of losing his own mother. Her father did suffer a lot of losses...his father abandoned him, his mother died when he was a kit, he lost his two sons, he lost his mate, and now he was...losing a daughter? Would Bunnypaw abandon him? That wasn't likely since he had abandoned her first. She didn't even know what to say to him when he dished all that out to her. Her mind was young, naive, and it was very tender and easily pliable. Bunnypaw was a she cat that liked brightness and mirthful things, but her father came looking for her and about...ruined her entire day. Now, the little bunny was quite sad. She wanted to cry. She wanted to bawl. She wanted to shriek. ''Whenever I need you, you're never there. I can never find you. Sometimes I believe that you purposely don't want me to find you. I'm not the one putting the distance between us.'' It was his fault, not hers. It was a little saddening at first, but her mind had been so preoccupied on things that made her happy, like chasing butterflies, or copying the movements of the rabbits she spotted because she could never hunt them, or even watching certain bugs on the blades of leaves. Even playing with her friends kept her in reminder that everything would be alright. She watched him turn to walk away, having to bite her tongue from yelling that he was walking away from her again. Of course, she wouldn't follow him, he reopened some wounds that she thought were healed, but they weren't. ''Stop lying to yourself. You're not alright.'' She heard him cough, she heard his rasp, she heard the tone he was using. She didn't believe she mattered now because she didn't even matter back then.
Old June 29th, 2019, 06:37 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Rosemew

Blazingstar gave a half-hearted smile and walked further into the den. His gaze fixated on the smaller apprentice before craning his neck to look at his wounds. "So uh... I got into a fight..." Blazingstar gave a small chuckle before gesturing to his wounds. "And I don't need them getting infected. Think you can help?" he inquired. A dumb question, but oh well.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 30th, 2019, 03:45 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Harveypaw hummed "the twoleg uses these tiny round things that taste horrible sometimes , and sometimes they poke me with something ...you think they have the herbs that you use in there?" he meowed before swishing his tail with a yawn " I'm getting bored......you like to play?" he asked as he leaped up to his paws only to wiggle his behind a bit " I always used to rough house with Murphy ! I wonder if you do? Or are you too boring?" he teased hoping to get beepaw into playing with him.

Beepaw stood up at the, what he considered, as a challenge. He narrowed his dull leafy eyes, a confident glint in his eyes. "Actually, I do." He said, bobbed tail giving a twitch. "And, i doubt you'd be able to beat me." He said with a playful sneer

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Closed Thread