Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 02:30 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 02:28 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:25 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Apollo.
Today 02:24 AM
ashfur gif
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 02:00 AM

Old July 30th, 2017, 01:28 PM

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Tangerineleaf gave him a sly look. "Oh? What 'help', or 'guidance' do you see in her cyan eyes, or her soft, dark, fur that could just wrap you up and pepper you with love? Hm, Brookie?" She purred softly in his ear. "If she's only a friend, then am I free to scoop her up?" She smirked at him. "Ive seen the looks youve give her, how your tail 'accidentally' touches her's, and hiw yiu really meant to share the beautiful cardinal with her, but your little dinner was ruined by yours truly."
"I-I wasn't looking at anything really..." Brookcreek lied, his face almost red as he heard the she-cat, but hissed as she asked if she could take Indigotail and he pinned her down. "No, she's mine!" He said, totally contradicting himself from what he had previously told her, he blushed even more as he heard her that she knew about how he purposefully made his tail touch hers and all that. "T-That isn't true! You don't know anything about us." He said.
Old July 30th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"I-I wasn't looking at anything really..." Brookcreek lied, his face almost red as he heard the she-cat, but hissed as she asked if she could take Indigotail and he pinned her down. "No, she's mine!" He said, totally contradicting himself from what he had previously told her, he blushed even more as he heard her that she knew about how he purposefully made his tail touch hers and all that. "T-That isn't true! You don't know anything about us." He said.
Tangerineleaf smirked as he pinned her down. "You certainly never have looked at Indigotail's beautiful fur or her eyes." Her eyes widened when he got protective. "Ooh..there's an us now is there?! Sorry to break it to you Brookie, but she's interested in another tom." She smirked. "Or maybe a she cat..." She gestured to herself by putting a forepaw on her chest. "She told me just yesterday that she dreams of this one cat who makes her heart flutter. Doubt it's you. Only thing you cause is panic and that's from yourself whenever you trip over your own paws trying to talk to or impress Indigotail." She laughed.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old July 30th, 2017, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Tangerineleaf smirked as he pinned her down. "You certainly never have looked at Indigotail's beautiful fur or her eyes." Her eyes widened when he got protective. "Ooh..there's an us now is there?! Sorry to break it to you Brookie, but she's interested in another tom." She smirked. "Or maybe a she cat..." She gestured to herself by putting a forepaw on her chest. "She told me just yesterday that she dreams of this one cat who makes her heart flutter. Doubt it's you. Only thing you cause is panic and that's from yourself whenever you trip over your own paws trying to talk to or impress Indigotail." She laughed.
Brookcreek's face turned almost crimson as he heard about the us he had said, what was it with him being so bad at things like that?! He couldn't even hide the fact that he had a crush on Indigotail, he hissed as he heard her, it couldn't be! She had never shown this kind of love towards a she-cat, but he was just there hoping she was one day gonna realize that he was deeply in love with her. "She wouldn't!" He said, ears lowered, he was a bit troubled, thinking that after all those moons, she was not interested in him...
Old July 30th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Brookcreek's face turned almost crimson as he heard about the us he had said, what was it with him being so bad at things like that?! He couldn't even hide the fact that he had a crush on Indigotail, he hissed as he heard her, it couldn't be! She had never shown this kind of love towards a she-cat, but he was just there hoping she was one day gonna realize that he was deeply in love with her. "She wouldn't!" He said, ears lowered, he was a bit troubled, thinking that after all those moons, she was not interested in him...
As Tangerineleaf was about to taunt him, Indigotail saved him.
"Hi, Brookcreek!" She smiled at him. "Thanks again for the meal." She licked her lips satisifed. "Hey, why don't we burn off some of it by going for a small walk?' She asked turning to Tangerineleaf. "You're welcome to join us too, Tangy." The orange molly shook her head smirking at the disturbed tom. "No thanks, two friends need to have their time together." She said before prancing away. Indigotail blushed, but looked at the tan tom. "Brookcreek, are you okay?" She asked, concern laced through her voice.

Dare me to run
Old July 30th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"You never know," The tom's voice was light and teasing, and his eyes sparkled with an almost star-like appearance. "But you're right, I'm sorry. That was very inconsiderate of me." Palmettoleaf was normally one to be considerate. He tried his best, anyways... he had found that it gained him more friends then enemies, as a general rule. However that rule wasn't always followed and the multicolored tom had also found that some cats thought he was just being 'constantly cheerful' and that it was annoying for him to be doing such a thing. Bright eyes sparked again as she glared at him. His leafy-green hues remained calm... gentle... and sparking with that same life they had when he had first approached her. Honestly, that spark was there most of the time. It was a spark that he had held onto for most of his life. And he had no intention of letting it go now. The way she snapped at him made the tom flinch, and he drew back away from her... though he listened to her words as clearly as though she had been speaking right in his ear. And, moons of finely tuned hearing - to listen to the quietest of cats and to hear soft birdsong, or the gentle trickle of a creek or river, had left the tom with her voice ringing in his ears as though she had been speaking directly into them. "I suppose you're right. I've met a lot of different cats. Most of them are kinder and prefer company, but I guess you're different from them. Unique. Makes you feel special, doesn't it?" A bright spark of interest entered Palmettoleaf's eyes.

"You are, though. Everyone's special, Marblestrike - so yeah, you're right, not everyone's the same. You're different and unique and special."

He wasn't trying to flirt with her, although again, it might have come across that way. Despite what Palmettoleaf wanted his tone to sound like, it had a way of switching around and sounding quite strange. Flirty sometimes. Sometimes it sounded pleasant and friendly and kind. The type of thing that the tom liked his voice to sound like. It made other cats feel comfortable around him. Although it seemed no matter how hard he tried, Marblestrike wasn't going to like him. Why? What had he done? Maybe his little speech on uniqueness had thrown her off. Maybe his nervous anger earlier had thrown things out of whack. Either way, the way Palmettoleaf was wired, he really wanted her to be his friend. Realistically there wasn't a large chance of that happening. Realistically it could hurt... very much... to try. But, realistically... if he were to succeed, she was a valuable ally to have. A valuable friend. Palmettoleaf tended to think in terms of friendship, really. An extroverted cat like himself? Yes, he really liked his friends. The tom took a quick glance over in Marblestrike's direction to see that she was looking away from him. Whoops. Probably not a good sign if he wanted her to be his friend.

Although who knew? Some friendships started through the two cats hating each other! So if this were going to work... maybe, maybe the tom had a chance. He could always dream, anyways. Right now his dream was to get Marblestrike to see that he wasn't a bad cat. To get her to at least partly like him. To get her to... be his friend, or at least friendly towards him. He could do this. After all, how much bad could it possibly do?
Palmettoleaf's teasing tone only served to agitate the molly further, and her eyes narrowed as she focused her angry glare on the clearing. A cat in the clearing walked into her gaze and happened to meet her eyes, mistaking her anger for being directed at them rather than the tom right next to Marblestrike. The cat scrambled away, making the she-cat feel a touch of guilt. Oops, sorry! She wouldn't say anything to the cat later, however, and just leave them believing she was mad at them. Did that make her a bad cat? The molly didn't know, but she liked to believe that she wasn't such an awful cat- just grumpy. Palmettoleaf's apology caught her off guard and she shot a look his way, still not fully happy but the most of her temper more soothed. And then, like before, she was wrapped up in his gaze. What was that little twinkle he seemed to have? Did it mean he found this whole situation... funny? Perhaps her anger really was just making the tom amused, and with this thought she rolled her eyes before looking back away. She had looked away by the time her companion started speaking again, and by not catching his interested look she mistook what he was saying to be a sarcastic remark. Yes, I know I'm not friendly, why don't you go cry about it? With a frown and fiery temper, she turned right back around and went to say just that in a retort.

But then Palmettoleaf spoke before she could, and she was left with her mouth still open at his words. Marblestrike's ears flitted back against her head in embarrassment- he really seemed to mean what he was saying to her. The molly quickly shook her head and recollected herself, erasing all previous emotion to look indifferent once more. She looked back away, however, knowing her eyes would give away the thoughts spiraling in her head. "Well, I sure am something," she muttered, not comfortable with the way the conversation was going. Was he going to flirt with her now? What he said could have been looked at as flirty... however something told the molly that perhaps he was just trying to be friendly. Regardless she was ready to flee should a different side come out; she was not interested in a relationship. All toms liked about her was just how unique her pelt was, how simply stunning she was, and wow Starclan just must have blessed her if she looked so well. Her nose crinkled a bit subconsciously as she remembered all these words in conversations with different toms. They had all been the same, liking her for her looks rather than who she was. Albeit, she didn't really have the best personality...

Soon the molly realized that perhaps that was what Palmettoleaf meant by her being different. She definitely didn't look like any other here. She almost sighed in disappointment; of course it was too good to be true. No cat would be interested in her for anything other than her looks. She shifted in discomfort once more, not knowing what to say. It wasn't like the molly spent a lot of time talking with other cats, mostly just her apprentice and best friend, so she had no clue what to do now. Should she try to steer the topic of conversation in a different direction? That would be more preferable for her. Or maybe she should get some answers. Marblestrike turned her blue eyes on Palmettoleaf once more, quiet before she spoke up. "Why are you talking to me?" This needed to be cleared up before she could continue getting high hopes.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 30th, 2017, 05:58 PM

Quote:
As Tangerineleaf was about to taunt him, Indigotail saved him.
"Hi, Brookcreek!" She smiled at him. "Thanks again for the meal." She licked her lips satisifed. "Hey, why don't we burn off some of it by going for a small walk?' She asked turning to Tangerineleaf. "You're welcome to join us too, Tangy." The orange molly shook her head smirking at the disturbed tom. "No thanks, two friends need to have their time together." She said before prancing away. Indigotail blushed, but looked at the tan tom. "Brookcreek, are you okay?" She asked, concern laced through her voice.
As he saw Indigotail come back, he let out a slight sigh of relief. "Thank StarClan she saved me..." He though to himself, Brookcreek shut his eyes a bit before nodding to Indigotail. "Yeah, I'm okay." He said, surprised as he was asked to go on a walk with her. "Yeah, sure, I don't see why not." He mewed and got up, stretching his legs a little and once again getting lost in the beautiful navy colored she-cat's eyes, he shook his head wildly and chuckled a little awkwardly.
Old July 30th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
As he saw Indigotail come back, he let out a slight sigh of relief. "Thank StarClan she saved me..." He though to himself, Brookcreek shut his eyes a bit before nodding to Indigotail. "Yeah, I'm okay." He said, surprised as he was asked to go on a walk with her. "Yeah, sure, I don't see why not." He mewed and got up, stretching his legs a little and once again getting lost in the beautiful navy colored she-cat's eyes, he shook his head wildly and chuckled a little awkwardly.
Indigotail noticed his staring and smiled. "Did Tangerlineleaf cause you any trouble?" she asked him a little worried. She licked him between his ears,
flattening a tuft of lonely fur before smiling perkily. "You two are such good friends. I don't know what I'd do without you!" She purred. Indigotail felt her heart flutter a little. Brookcreek had always been so nice and sweet, but he most likely considered her nothing more than an adoptive sister. When he looked into her eyes, she looked into his piercing green ones, purring before looking away a little embarrassed when he pulled away.

Dare me to run
Old July 30th, 2017, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Indigotail noticed his staring and smiled. "Did Tangerlineleaf cause you any trouble?" she asked him a little worried. She licked him between his ears,
flattening a tuft of lonely fur before smiling perkily. "You two are such good friends. I don't know what I'd do without you!" She purred. Indigotail felt her heart flutter a little. Brookcreek had always been so nice and sweet, but he most likely considered her nothing more than an adoptive sister. When he looked into her eyes, she looked into his piercing green ones, purring before looking away a little embarrassed when he pulled away.
The tom gave a quick shake of his head. "N-No, why would you even ask that, Indigotail?" He asked and gave a chuckle, though he did sound very... Unsure. Brookcreek wasn't sure if he would consider Tangerineleaf a friend considering she always wanted to tease him like that and he sure wasn't a big fan of it. "Well... I don't know about that either..." He said and he gazed in her eyes, his own being wide open as she gazed back into his, he then gazed at the entrance. "So uh... When are we going?" The sandy gray tom asked.
Old July 30th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
The tom gave a quick shake of his head. "N-No, why would you even ask that, Indigotail?" He asked and gave a chuckle, though he did sound very... Unsure. Brookcreek wasn't sure if he would consider Tangerineleaf a friend considering she always wanted to tease him like that and he sure wasn't a big fan of it. "Well... I don't know about that either..." He said and he gazed in her eyes, his own being wide open as she gazed back into his, he then gazed at the entrance. "So uh... When are we going?" The sandy gray tom asked.
Indigotail smiled. "I was thinking now if that's okay. It'll be nice to take a hike through the woods. Just you and me? I thought we could just have some 'friend' time together. We could even go climb our special tree." She smiled thinking of her and Brookcreek's strong oak tree that looked out towards the sunset. Indigotail walked to the opening in the camp that led into SkyClan's lush territory. Her paws felt tingly with anticipation at the thought of taking a nice stroll with the handsome tom. She hadn't had feelings him forever, but she realized how much she had taken him for granted when they had fought together against the Dusk Syndicate. Her body felt unnaturally warm at the thought. "So, what are you waiting for?" She gave him a smile, her heart beating fast.

Dare me to run

Last edited by Ivy; July 30th, 2017 at 10:21 PM.
Old July 31st, 2017, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Indigotail smiled. "I was thinking now if that's okay. It'll be nice to take a hike through the woods. Just you and me? I thought we could just have some 'friend' time together. We could even go climb our special tree." She smiled thinking of her and Brookcreek's strong oak tree that looked out towards the sunset. Indigotail walked to the opening in the camp that led into SkyClan's lush territory. Her paws felt tingly with anticipation at the thought of taking a nice stroll with the handsome tom. She hadn't had feelings him forever, but she realized how much she had taken him for granted when they had fought together against the Dusk Syndicate. Her body felt unnaturally warm at the thought. "So, what are you waiting for?" She gave him a smile, her heart beating fast.
Brookcreek gave a nod and approached the she-cat, by her side, he was honestly as stressed as she was, it had been a while since they had taken a walk together, the last time he could recall doing so was moon ago, before they even became warriors, they both were with their mentors, he could honestly they had been alone on that night, where he was actually ready to confess his feelings, but they ended up having their mentors following all along, almost as if they knew, after all, he did always watch the beautiful navy colored she-cat, it wasn't his fault if she was pretty. They had done everything together, except sharing a nest and things like that... Gazing at her as she asked him what he was doing. "W-Well... I'm following you." He said, his face was crimson by now.