Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 12:12 PM
Roo's Training Tracker
by Aroogi
Last post by Aroogi
Today 12:12 PM
The Pride Wall! [free ych!]
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 11:18 AM
Unofficial Non-Romantic...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 11:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 17th, 2020, 10:52 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Thunderhowl returned with the withered plants, wrinkling his nose at the annoying cat. "Hope this stings. Bearpaw, go ahead and remove the cobwebs. This's," he nudged a small yellow flower, dulled and wrinkled with age, "marigold. Chew it, don't swallow what's in your mouth. Spit it on his wounds and use your tongue to smear it in, make sure it gets coated."
@Alaska, @Slushie

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 17th, 2020, 10:58 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
"I don't have an apprentice so I have plenty of time." The molly said, taking a few paw steps closer. Snowpeach's grumpiness towards the Riverclan cats caused the she-cat let out a little giggle, "Tell me about it." Stormlily cautiously divided the brambles. "I believe their disgusting fish stench caused them to go bee-brained." In a metter-of-fact voice, carefully placing a bramble in an open spot. Taking a step back and looking at the den Stormlily was proud of the other she-cat for doing a great job. Turning her gaze to her companion she noticed the exhaustion in the queen. "If you just pass the brambles to me, I'll finish the den." She offered.
Snowpeach exhaled her annoyance with the fish-flappers, squashing another bramble into place despite the ache produced by her movement. "Did you fight them?" she asked, idly curious. "I couldn't see out of the nursery, but the overwhelming stink suggested there were alot of them." She could appreciate Stormlily's take on the invasion and was grateful for her assistance since it let her work a little slower without feeling guilty. Hesitant to comply, Snowpeach narrowed her eyes, thinking she could handle it.. wasn't like she had any warrior duties to do. But stretching for another bramble caused her to wince, and her expression flattened. "I will visit the medicine cat and see if there's anything he can do for me." If all went well, then it would be back to work. Snowpeach kept her jaw clamped as she stretched and rose to her paws, pausing to meow, "Thank you, Stormlily."
Old January 17th, 2020, 11:45 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

I guarded the camp." Stormlily mewed, "We lost...barely but we took Riverclans Deputys life. Which is good? I'm not too sure." Packing the den with brambled, covering a hole. "Of course, I love helping whenever I can." She turned to the queen, It's now or never...Taking a breath,"Before you go, I do have a question for you." Stormlily rushed to spill it all out before the Snowpeach left. "I'm adopting Lavendarkit and Spottedkit and I was wondering." Gathering her composer and took a breathe, trying to calm her nerves down. "May I move into the nursery to mother the two?" The molten grey and brown molly held her breath in worry.
@Kitty Mama
Old January 18th, 2020, 12:25 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
I guarded the camp." Stormlily mewed, "We lost...barely but we took Riverclans Deputys life. Which is good? I'm not too sure." Packing the den with brambled, covering a hole. "Of course, I love helping whenever I can." She turned to the queen, It's now or never...Taking a breath,"Before you go, I do have a question for you." Stormlily rushed to spill it all out before the Snowpeach left. "I'm adopting Lavendarkit and Spottedkit and I was wondering." Gathering her composer and took a breathe, trying to calm her nerves down. "May I move into the nursery to mother the two?" The molten grey and brown molly held her breath in worry.
@Kitty Mama
Questioning what Stormlily could have in mind, Snowpeach swiveled around to face her again with confusion glinting in her gaze. She was attentive as she listened, then wondered why she would be the one receiving this inquiry. It was probably best answered by the leader. Sardonic, Snowpeach considered that she had been in the nursery so long she must've been viewed as its guardian, wincing at that. "There's plenty of room," she said, eventually settling on that. Nothing too sappy, straight to the point. "You might want to let Icestar know so she doesn't try to put you on patrol."
Old January 18th, 2020, 12:35 AM
Queen of Laziness

She nodded, "Thank you." Turning her attention back to the brambles. "I hope you feel better soon." The warrior gave a small smile to the queen. "I only asked because I didn't know who else to go to." The molly was honest, being a warrior for only a few months the she-cat didn't know what to do. The kits had no one else to go to and...something in her heart told her to adopt them, to claim them as her kin.
@Kitty Mama
Old January 18th, 2020, 01:46 AM
Queen of Laziness

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Stormlily feared her leader from the moment she laid eyes on her. Nerves were running up and down her brown and grey pelt. Taking a breath of courage the she-cat stood outside and quietly called out to Icestar, "Icestar? I need to speak with you if you are not busy?" Her amber eyes peering into the devil's lair. Hopefully she is in a somewhat good mood... Fear striking at her heart at the thought of being yelled at.
@Casper
Old January 18th, 2020, 05:49 AM
--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silhouettes View Post
(So sorry for the late response! Let's head to the training ground after this)
@Lilyfur @|:|Shadowsight|:|

She had been zoning out like usual, a strange expression permanently plastered to her face. Blue orbs quickly shot up as her name was called. Mapleshatter... she was leading the patrol. Looking around the camp, her gaze landed on herself. Oh. There she was. Getting up she slowly made her way to Raventuft and Larkpaw. "The training ground will get worried if we're not there soon." She mumbled, pausing briefly to look at the other felines. It was true, she didn't want to keep it waiting. The small molly didn't really need to duck her head, but did so instinctively, to exit the camp and make her way to the oh-so-lonely area she was assigned to keep company.

(Laughing out loud your good)

Larkpaw followed behind. She was nervous.

(Sorry it’s short)
Old January 18th, 2020, 09:24 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
@Moonraven
Russetpatch straight away walked to her apprentice after entering the clearing. "Hey Softpaw! Are you ready to train?" The she meowed. "We're going to have a hunting lesson." She flicked her tail, ready to lead the way outside after Softpaw would answer.
(After you reply we can move to the territory.)

The apprentice had been debating on going back to wallow in the apprentice den or seeing if she could swallow something down. The ears that were now always plastered to her head lifted as she heard her name. As her new mentor showed up stating they were going hunting, her mismatched eyes cast themselves to the ground. She didn't want to do anything, her mother was dead, her brother in a weird state of depression, and her former mentor had recently abandoned on her. She wasn't really motivated to train, but never one to argue, she merely trailed behind Russetpatch outside the camp.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 18th, 2020, 11:16 AM

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Pinekit took her first steps out of the nursery,amazed at how big the camp was.
Old January 18th, 2020, 11:27 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Stormlily feared her leader from the moment she laid eyes on her. Nerves were running up and down her brown and grey pelt. Taking a breath of courage the she-cat stood outside and quietly called out to Icestar, "Icestar? I need to speak with you if you are not busy?" Her amber eyes peering into the devil's lair. Hopefully she is in a somewhat good mood... Fear striking at her heart at the thought of being yelled at.
@Casper
Icestar's ears flicked as she heard the voice outside her den. She sat up in her nest.
"Yes, come in then," She grumbled, awaiting the visitor. She could sense the warrior's fear, and it filled her with both pride and annoyance. On the one hand, she felt powerful striking fear into cat's hearts. But on the other, their hesitance could certainly get tiresome.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Closed Thread