Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 06:32 AM
Webbed Paths and Feathered...
by Rowan
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:09 AM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:42 AM
Little fish learns to swim...
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:08 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 8th, 2019, 10:40 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Beepaw had been hunting for quite some time hunting. So far he had obtained two rabbits and had decided not to go back anytime soon. See, he knew he was somewhat of an outcast, to others he was invisible. He had been overshadowed by the other, more accomplished Beepaw ever since he'd rejoined the clan though he was fine with that, he knew the other Beepaw was more accomplished and just more amazing all in general so he wanted to doat least one thing. And that was hunt so he could be useful. He was now sitting in place, ears perked up listening fore other prey he could catch. @Rosemew
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 9th, 2019, 10:57 AM

@lykolove!
@spinachsprite
@Dust (if you wanted hazel to come across eagle or something!)

Eagle quickly noticed the claws unsheathing, but yet the tom did not attack -- thankfully. He still could tell though that he was one wrong move away from disaster, most likely his last. Yet instead, the two strangely asked about his condition. The collasped tom almost wanted to raise a brow at this, feeling it was all obvious. His feet were bloody and if he could stand he would've. Still, he took in a deep breath and decided to answer the ones that he felt needed to be answered. "I....needed....a new....new place. No food." He tried to explain, hating how he could barely speak. At least it might give him pity points? Still loathed it though. "No...no idea where this is."

Was this an actual named place? Was this someone's territory? Oh no, he just angered a whole bunch of nasty cats didn't he. Maybe...maybe that was good luck. While Eagle would die before joining something like his father's group again, he's heard there were some that weren't so bad. And a group meant safety in numbers. Of course, the loner preferred to be by himself, perhaps the Stars felt some sort of pity on him and decided to send him something good. Or perhaps they were still toying with him, and it would have been better to have died today instead of getting caught up with these cats. Or perhaps it didn't even matter -- he was going to get chased off and die just a few paces from here anyways.

Last edited by redxpepper; July 9th, 2019 at 10:59 AM.
Old July 9th, 2019, 02:07 PM

Quailstep bristled naturally, and flicked his ear at Asterpaw, surprised by her harsh comment but not showing it in his preoccupation with the loner at their feet. He let his tail touch her side briefly, hoping to comfort the young apprentice in their predicament.
"You're on Windclan territory," he says promptly, sniffing the cat but not lowering his head so that he could avoid any surprise movements. He was unsure if he should bring the Tom back with them, or.. well, he couldn't leave him here of course.
"What's your name- can you stand? We can take you to get some help. Providing you don't try anything.. funny." @redxpepper
@lykolove

Last edited by spinachsprite; July 11th, 2019 at 04:39 PM.
Old July 9th, 2019, 02:49 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Beepaw had been hunting for quite some time hunting. So far he had obtained two rabbits and had decided not to go back anytime soon. See, he knew he was somewhat of an outcast, to others he was invisible. He had been overshadowed by the other, more accomplished Beepaw ever since he'd rejoined the clan though he was fine with that, he knew the other Beepaw was more accomplished and just more amazing all in general so he wanted to doat least one thing. And that was hunt so he could be useful. He was now sitting in place, ears perked up listening fore other prey he could catch. @Rosemew

The idea of his friend being dead still wracked Beepaw, the blonde tom wanting to grief about it for moons. It made him sick to his stomach, feeling sad at the thought. He'd known sheerpaw since he was a kit. Could he have done something to prevent it? Shaking his head, he huffed. He met Harveypaw and the tom seemed nice, and made him feel happier. But he wouldn't admit that out loud. Hunting can help me...wait..I don't exactly know how to hunt.. I'll try anyway He thought, lifting his head up to look proud and loud. Sure, he hadn't hunted before, but it shouldn't be too hard. The medicine cat padded forward onto the moor, spotting a small rabbit . Great! This was already making him feel better. Crouching down, he stalked forward. This isn't so hard..! He thought, ears perked as he stalked forward. Though he jumped as the rabbit turned it's head, seeing him and began running away. Beepaw leaped up chasing after it, tripping over his own paws and landing on his muzzle with a yowl. Sitting up, he shook his head, looking around the moor. And that's when he spotted Beepaw..no..not him, but another Beepaw. He'd seen this tom once or twice, never chatted. "Mousedung!" he cursed lowly under his breath, but spoke up after. "I see you weren't gonna help!" And like that he was in a bad mood again, green eyes narrowed as he stood up, shaking debris from his pelt. Ugh his mouth and nose hurt from that fall.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 9th, 2019, 06:33 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

The idea of his friend being dead still wracked Beepaw, the blonde tom wanting to grief about it for moons. It made him sick to his stomach, feeling sad at the thought. He'd known sheerpaw since he was a kit. Could he have done something to prevent it? Shaking his head, he huffed. He met Harveypaw and the tom seemed nice, and made him feel happier. But he wouldn't admit that out loud. Hunting can help me...wait..I don't exactly know how to hunt.. I'll try anyway He thought, lifting his head up to look proud and loud. Sure, he hadn't hunted before, but it shouldn't be too hard. The medicine cat padded forward onto the moor, spotting a small rabbit . Great! This was already making him feel better. Crouching down, he stalked forward. This isn't so hard..! He thought, ears perked as he stalked forward. Though he jumped as the rabbit turned it's head, seeing him and began running away. Beepaw leaped up chasing after it, tripping over his own paws and landing on his muzzle with a yowl. Sitting up, he shook his head, looking around the moor. And that's when he spotted Beepaw..no..not him, but another Beepaw. He'd seen this tom once or twice, never chatted. "Mousedung!" he cursed lowly under his breath, but spoke up after. "I see you weren't gonna help!" And like that he was in a bad mood again, green eyes narrowed as he stood up, shaking debris from his pelt. Ugh his mouth and nose hurt from that fall.
Beepaw swiftly turned his ears to the other cat yelling at him. He looked him over for a moment and it took him a second to realize who this was Oh Starclan it's Beepaw! It took him a moment to register what he was yelling at him but once he did, it angered him. He made sure not to show it though since anger never gets anywhere "Well, first off, I didn't notice you behind me chasing after," He looked away at the rabbit that passed "a rabbit? And second maybe if you wanted help you shouldn't have come out here alone to...hunt?" He looked the other cat from tail to muzzle and attempted to hide his laughter "At least, that's what it looks like but maybe you were just trying to hug the ground, who knows?" He got up and padded over to Beepaw and glared at him, letting a bit of his boiling anger show through as he said "And maybe I would've helped if you asked. So don't be rude to a random cat who was just hunting by themselves and blame them for your misfortune."
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 9th, 2019, 07:59 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Beepaw swiftly turned his ears to the other cat yelling at him. He looked him over for a moment and it took him a second to realize who this was Oh Starclan it's Beepaw! It took him a moment to register what he was yelling at him but once he did, it angered him. He made sure not to show it though since anger never gets anywhere "Well, first off, I didn't notice you behind me chasing after," He looked away at the rabbit that passed "a rabbit? And second maybe if you wanted help you shouldn't have come out here alone to...hunt?" He looked the other cat from tail to muzzle and attempted to hide his laughter "At least, that's what it looks like but maybe you were just trying to hug the ground, who knows?" He got up and padded over to Beepaw and glared at him, letting a bit of his boiling anger show through as he said "And maybe I would've helped if you asked. So don't be rude to a random cat who was just hunting by themselves and blame them for your misfortune."

He let out a grunt. Wanted help? Hah! Beepaw didn't need help, he was doing amazing on his own. He was amazing. Everything he did was amazing! And it did not help that the other assumed he was trying to hug the ground. disrespectful! That's what he thought
And he wasn't blaming the ton for his misfortune. "I'll do what i please. Everyone has a way to bring out their grief and anger, mine is ssyung what i want even if it's 'blaming others for my misfortune.'" He sneered, brows furrowed. He turned his head to see the rabbit going into it's burrow. That was just fantastic, note the sarcasm. I can still get that rabbit Walking over, he glared back at Beepaw. I wasn't trying to hug the ground, i tripped." The words were filled with hatred, not for the other tom, for something unknown. He crouched down, peering into the burrow. Perfect, he could fit! Fpr once he was fine with his small size. The medicine cat stuck his head in, peering around for the rabbit, then slowly making his way into the tunnel. This would be easy! He'd make up for his small mistake, and become the greatest medicine cat and hunter.

Old July 9th, 2019, 08:38 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:

He let out a grunt. Wanted help? Hah! Beepaw didn't need help, he was doing amazing on his own. He was amazing. Everything he did was amazing! And it did not help that the other assumed he was trying to hug the ground. disrespectful! That's what he thought
And he wasn't blaming the ton for his misfortune. "I'll do what i please. Everyone has a way to bring out their grief and anger, mine is ssyung what i want even if it's 'blaming others for my misfortune.'" He sneered, brows furrowed. He turned his head to see the rabbit going into it's burrow. That was just fantastic, note the sarcasm. I can still get that rabbit Walking over, he glared back at Beepaw. I wasn't trying to hug the ground, i tripped." The words were filled with hatred, not for the other tom, for something unknown. He crouched down, peering into the burrow. Perfect, he could fit! Fpr once he was fine with his small size. The medicine cat stuck his head in, peering around for the rabbit, then slowly making his way into the tunnel. This would be easy! He'd make up for his small mistake, and become the greatest medicine cat and hunter.
Beepaw was taken aback by his words Seriously!? This is the medicine cat? Such a stuck up nosy little he cut off his thoughts before he could finish. He watched as Beepaw went into the burrow and he realized with a jolt that this cat was not only a jerk, but an idiot as well! Oh he wanted to see how this would go down, to see his misfortune once again. But he decided to yell a few words of...encouragement "Seriously, you're the medicine cat? Man, did they make a mistake." He glared over at the tom with a smile on his face "I mean seriously they couldn't find anyone better than you for the position? Not even someone who could hunt!? It's so pathetic! Not to mention how small you are, you look like a kit!" He then mumbled to himself "If I didn't care about Snailpaw so much then I'd just leave right now."
@Kibodo#4503

Last edited by Vexing; July 9th, 2019 at 08:39 PM.
Old July 9th, 2019, 08:58 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Beepaw was taken aback by his words Seriously!? This is the medicine cat? Such a stuck up nosy little he cut off his thoughts before he could finish. He watched as Beepaw went into the burrow and he realized with a jolt that this cat was not only a jerk, but an idiot as well! Oh he wanted to see how this would go down, to see his misfortune once again. But he decided to yell a few words of...encouragement "Seriously, you're the medicine cat? Man, did they make a mistake." He glared over at the tom with a smile on his face "I mean seriously they couldn't find anyone better than you for the position? Not even someone who could hunt!? It's so pathetic! Not to mention how small you are, you look like a kit!" He then mumbled to himself "If I didn't care about Snailpaw so much then I'd just leave right now."

Beepaw tried to ignore the yowls he heard, spotting the rabbit as he went farther down. His size? Ugh, that was his only insecurity. Shaking his head, he stalked forward, leaping onto the prey wigh no doubt, wrestling around wifh the rabbit. Finally he bit it's throat and relaxed as the stupid thing quit breathing. Slowly making his way out, he squeezed out from the burrow. Dropping the small rabbit, he glared sharply. "Like you'd do any better aa medicine cat! I bet you dont even know what marigold does, so shut your muzzle!" he snapped, ears folded back. "And yeah? At least my size gives me a fighting advantage, I camove quicker too." he grumbled. Ugh I shouldn't have come out here He doubted Beepaw knew anything about how hard it was to be a medicine cat. To see a cat die in front of you because you couldn't save them, because you didn't know anything! "If Blazingstar didn't think i was good for the position, he wouldn't have chosen me." The words were said through bared teeth. If the tom wanted to start a fight, then he'd get one. He clearly wanted one too, saying those things when he could've left.
The blonde tom huffed, clearly not in the mood for the others comebacks. Picking up the rabbit, he padded over, dropping it in front of Beepaw. "Here, say you caught it, you were out here hunting. And besides, I can't hunt, remember?" He said lowly. "You should be happy you saw me come back with it, i knew I could do it. I'm amazing." He muttered, complimenting himself. He loved the praise. Even if it was himself giving it. It made him feel proud and happy.

Old July 9th, 2019, 09:31 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:

Beepaw tried to ignore the yowls he heard, spotting the rabbit as he went farther down. His size? Ugh, that was his only insecurity. Shaking his head, he stalked forward, leaping onto the prey wigh no doubt, wrestling around wifh the rabbit. Finally he bit it's throat and relaxed as the stupid thing quit breathing. Slowly making his way out, he squeezed out from the burrow. Dropping the small rabbit, he glared sharply. "Like you'd do any better aa medicine cat! I bet you dont even know what marigold does, so shut your muzzle!" he snapped, ears folded back. "And yeah? At least my size gives me a fighting advantage, I camove quicker too." he grumbled. Ugh I shouldn't have come out here He doubted Beepaw knew anything about how hard it was to be a medicine cat. To see a cat die in front of you because you couldn't save them, because you didn't know anything! "If Blazingstar didn't think i was good for the position, he wouldn't have chosen me." The words were said through bared teeth. If the tom wanted to start a fight, then he'd get one. He clearly wanted one too, saying those things when he could've left.
The blonde tom huffed, clearly not in the mood for the others comebacks. Picking up the rabbit, he padded over, dropping it in front of Beepaw. "Here, say you caught it, you were out here hunting. And besides, I can't hunt, remember?" He said lowly. "You should be happy you saw me come back with it, i knew I could do it. I'm amazing." He muttered, complimenting himself. He loved the praise. Even if it was himself giving it. It made him feel proud and happy.
Beepaw looked at the rabbit and, as tempting as it was to just take it and leave, he backed up a bit and looked away "N-no, you caught it fair and square, I'm not taking your catch." He was actually starting to feel guilty for the things he had said "And yeah, you're probably right, I wouldn't make a good medicine cat." What he said next he whispered under his breath, "Plus I already get everyone around me hurt or killed so being around everyone in the clan? No thank you." He chuckled and thought for a moment then turned back up to Beepaw "Listen I...I'm sorry, for being so mean. You didn't really do anything...well that's not true. you did yell at me for no reason so you kind of had some of it coming but nevertheless, it was a bit uncalled for." He looked away again and began to slightly shuffle his paws, a little unsure of what to say next. "A-and you're right, Blazingstar wouldn't have picked you if he didn't think you could do it." He turned back to face him, his tail now in the air "But that's still no reason to be so stuck up! To act like you're the best and better than everyone else!" What he said next he mumbled as his tail drooped "Because some of us already know we're not as good as you and never will be." @Rosemew
@Kibodo#4503

Last edited by Vexing; July 11th, 2019 at 11:56 PM.
Old July 10th, 2019, 12:16 AM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

[sorry this is so late :-( i will do my best on replying faster in the future!]

Eveningpaw padded after Dappledfox, paws dragging against the ground. "I'm tired," she mumbled. She blinked away the sleep in her eyes and let her gaze drift along the scenery. I woke up late again, was the only thought prevalent in her mind. As her mentor stopped in front of her, she frowned at his words. Who didn't know how to run? She had never thought of herself as much of a runner, but considering the Clan she was in—WindClan was all about speed—she supposed they had a special trick for catching prey on the moor. I guess.

Shaking her head to clear her mind, Eveningpaw watched Dappledfox's demonstration with wide eyes. "So I just have to run on my toes..." she meowed, voice barely above a whisper. In a louder voice, she meowed, "Alright! That seems easy enough." She stretched her paws out on the ground and readied herself. Lowering into a crouch, leaning back on her haunches, she stared ahead to the edge of the moor, pinpointing a spot for her to reach. She took a deep breath, tensed her muscles, and kicked off. Her tail streaming out behind her, Eveningpaw only remembered a couple seconds into her sprint that the whole point of this was to run on her toes. She faltered for a moment as she shifted her weight to her toes, but continued until she stumbled to a stop at her destination. A frown tainted her normally friendly face.

When she turned to face Dappledfox, however, she smiled brightly at him. "How was that?" she meowed, trotting up to him. "I kiiiinda forgot to run the way you told me to at first, but I fixed it!" Eveningpaw kneaded the ground with her paws, forcing the embarrassment down so it wouldn't show. I'd do it right if I had another chance... she thought to herself.

@Aquilex

lio was here ♥
Closed Thread