Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
-SWEET HOME ALABAMA- <my...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 02:40 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:36 PM
[Atari] Song of the Black...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 21st, 2020, 12:40 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Undertaker
Bluefrost padded back into the camp, maw still clamped around the bird she had caught. She made her way over to the small fresh-kill pile and dropped her bird there. Her icy eyes quickly scanned the clearing until she found the huge scarred tom she was looking for. "Beastspark." She called out, padding over to the deputy. "I've finished with the hunting patrol. Ravenheart and Rabbitpaw accompany me and both managed to catch squirrels. The place I picked to hunting wasn't as thriving as I had hoped but we brought something back. Halfpelt never showed up though." She reported to the tom.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 21st, 2020, 12:50 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Moonraven
Beastspark looked over in the direction of his name being called, pleased to to see the blue she-cat as she made her way over to him. He kept his ears lifted, delighted to know that she and her patrol had manage to catch something. A slight frown crossed his face hearing that Halfpelt had failed to join them. "Well done. You and your patrol can rest, I'll make sure to let Icestar know about Halfpelt."

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old January 21st, 2020, 01:23 PM
Moonraven's brother

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Casper
"Yes, some of the cats I went with were a little late. Dawnstripe got caught up with one of her apprentices, but caught up later. Thistlepaw never showed after that. We didn't catch much since we had to teach Faithpaw how to hunt. What we did catch wasn't much." He answered, before diving into the other patrols. " Bluefrost's patrol had a successful hunt and recently brought some prey back, although one of her members, Halfpelt, never showed up for the patrol. Beyond her patrol none of the others have reported into me." He wasn't sure if he was suppose to actively track those cats down or not... He supposed he'd learn what he was suppose to do now. "You want three patrols and the battle training continued?" He wondered rhetorically, could the clans handle it? Although since it was Icestar they were talking about, some cats really should get their acts together. "I can do that."

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.

Last edited by Undertaker; January 21st, 2020 at 01:24 PM.
Old January 21st, 2020, 03:02 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

With Snowpeach by his side as they made their way back to camp, Thunderhowl decided the first thing they should do was report to Icestar.

It wasn't.. great, but the sooner the black she-cat knew of the attack the better. She could do something with fresh news: if they waited, the evidence would be gone.

"Stay close," he muttered to the fragile she-cat as he stopped outside the den. "I know this ain't ideal, but she'll need to know if you're gonna get any justice out of this."

Clearing his throat, his voice was a hoarse bark: "Icestar! We gotta talk with you-- it's urgent."

@Casper, @Kitty Mama

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 21st, 2020, 05:47 PM

My Mood: Lurking

. @Casper @Undertaker @BILL.
Snowpeach slid into the den, feeling gross and looking rotten, she was certain of it. This was no way to be presenting herself in front of the leader, but Thunderhowl's advice made sense. It was a better chance at receiving justice. Adjusting to the light of the den, she was even more aware of the grime on her pelt tinged with blood when she saw more than the single face she was expecting. She didn't want to talk about this with anyone, Icestar alone was a stretch, but it'd be even tougher with an actual audience. "Thunderhowl, I don't think-" she meowed, trembling. I don't think I can do this.
Old January 21st, 2020, 08:04 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

@stumpy4000

Cunningeye sat in the clearing, waiting for their apprentice. "She's late," they muttered to themself. "I said dawn. I wish she would listen, it might make a good impression."

[Open]

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old January 21st, 2020, 08:13 PM
Moonraven's brother

PATROLS

If you have been tagged here, it means you've been assigned on a patrol via the roster!

THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
Patrols need to be completed by January 28. I will be keeping an eye on the patrol activity. If you are unable to participate in the patrol, please let your patrol-mates know as soon as you can so that they can proceed without you!
If somebody in your patrol takes longer than 24 hours to respond even after notifying them of their turn, you may continue on without them and skip their turn. There are only seven days to complete a patrol post, so it's not reasonable to wait days on end for a response.

Hunting patrols do not need to be longer than one or two posts per person, unless something significant happens! They are meant to be pretty quick and simple. You arrive, you hunt, and you leave. Patrol leaders should take their starter straight to the territory/training grounds respectively, to ensure things get completed in a timely manner. You do not need to gather your patrol in the clearing.

Once your patrol is complete, the leaders of each patrol are to report to Beastspark or Icestar, depending on which one assigned you on that patrol. If you are tagged in this post and are a patrol leader, then you are to report to Beastspark.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The tom's tail lashed back and forth as a hint of aggravation rippled off his pelt. The broad shoulder deputy was not pleased with the lack of patrols being done. He's only gotten one report out of all the patrols he's sent out. He wasn't certain if it was because he wasn't Icestar or what but these hunting patrols needed to be getting done. The borders were important, he knew that, but feeding the clan was just as important. Bluefrost [ @Moonraven ] was the only cat that came to him today. Yewbranch [ @CheetahPelt ] he hadn't seen since he sent him out. It was slowly growing on his nerves.

BATTLE TRAINING
Leader: Ashclaw [ @SuspiciousMindz ]
Members: Cunningeye [ @FuzzyRatto ] Lionpaw [ @stumpy4000 ]

"Ashclaw, your leading battle training. Cunningeye and Lionpaw will be going with you. You are to report to me as soon as you are done." Beastspark honestly wasn't sure how he could stress this enough. If these cats didn't come to him he didn't have anything to report to Icestar and then they got a seriously grumpy clan leader. Who wanted that?

HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Owlfeather [ @Casper ]
Members: Tigerpaw, Asterrose [ @Deranged Llama ]
(Optional Prompt: Your hunt takes you towards the Waterbarn where prey is jumping.)

"Owlfeather, grab you apprentice and Asterrose and go out hunting." He wasn't sure if the clan was noticing it yet but the pile for prey was seriously lacking. He was sure they'd take notice when they began when they starting starving. Owlfeather had proven to be one of the clan's most dependable warriors even in her old age, he prayed to Starclan that she brings something back to feed the clan.

HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Squirrelear [ @Pepperkins ]
Members: Silentpaw [ @Moonraven ], Sheeplight [ @x ghostie ]
(Optional Prompt: You find bloody paw prints that led to a hungry rogue.)

"Squirrelear, take Silentpaw and Sheeplight with you. You're all on hunting duty as well." He ordered in a no-nonsense tone. He hasn't heard much about his daughter nor how her training was going. He hasn't had the time to visit Silentpaw all that much. He hoped Squirrelear was taking good care of her in his absence, Beastspark would have to have a word with him otherwise.

HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Burntsnap [ @pathos ]
Members: Cardinalpaw [ @Starfall ] Stormlily [ @Shimm ]
(Optional Prompt: You pick up the scent of Thunderclan while hunting.)

"Burntsnap, you are also on a hunting patrol. Since no one been hunting three patrols are going out to make up for some cats' laziness." He growled more to himself then the patrol leader. It wasn't Burntsnap's fault no one was taking their duties seriously. "Report to me once you've returned." He reminded, walking off.

Last edited by Undertaker; January 21st, 2020 at 08:14 PM.
Old January 21st, 2020, 08:26 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Right. Looks like the training session's all planned. Cunningeye scanned the clearing, searching for Lionpaw [ @stumpy4000] and Ashclaw [ @SuspiciousMinds ]. "Lionpaw should already be here," they muttered again.

[open]

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old January 21st, 2020, 08:31 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Blissie Bliss @Xeno

Berrybounce jumped from her last stance, eager to get going. She hasn't been on a patrol in a while. She was ready! She hummed as she glanced around for her clanmates, trying not to silently explode. That would be silly though- her explosion would be anything but silent. She bounced around for a bit, but filled as no sign was seen of her clanmates.
"Kestrelfall! Blackfoot? Where are you?" She mewed, extending the ' you' to an annoyingly long letter.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 21st, 2020, 08:38 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Silhouettes @GoldenWolf

Raventuft rolled his eyes, trying to put on his most happy smile. He looked like a strangled rat. He opted to throw the smile away, and approached the two cats. Mapleshatter's words still confused him. She seemed like a good warrior, but her approach was...interesting?
"Mapleshatter, I think Larkpaw is an older apprentice- she knows some battle moves. Or, I hope she does. You better, 'paw." He mewed, sitting between the two.
"Alright, what do you know?" He asked the apprentice.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Closed Thread