Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:49 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 12:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 16th, 2024, 04:46 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Moonpaw
Black and brown Tabby Siamese mix with orange eyes

HP ( 33/100)

Moonpaw by rust`rock

Her tail flicked with curiousity as her new mentor…well in this case her first ever mentor greeted her, Moonpaw dipped her head as she looked back up. “Yes…that’s me.” Besides the blatant mispronunciation of her name, she still tried to be respectful. Well, it’s not like she expected the cat to know her since well she wasn’t the most active in the clan.

(Is morning a tom, molly, nb or T^T I apologize just like lil moony I have no idea who your cat is )

'Great! I thought so! We can train whenever..'

He purred softly, his left ear twitching.

(Morning is a tom!)

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old March 16th, 2024, 07:39 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Ghostpaw(1/100)

Ghostpaw smiled excitedly, he was an apprentice now!! His mentor was Spottedstream, a pretty she-cat. The new apprentice padded around to find his mentor, his black fur bristling with excitment.
@Bean

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old March 17th, 2024, 01:59 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

As the meeting continued and more 'paws were reassigned, Dusklion had to stifle a displeased grumble at Mumblepaw seeming to skate by without punishment for having attacked her in the battle. The dull ache in her shoulder seemed to intensify and not for the first time the warrior wondered if her injury would be as bad as it was if that bee-brained apprentice hadn't knocked her over. Perhaps she'd speak to Birds later about Mumble's behavior during the battle, however it was surprising she hadn't seen herself considering they'd been fighting right next to each other.

Mistyshard and Sparrowsnarl. She didn't know the latter one that well but Mists had proven herself again and again as a loyal, dedicated warrior. The dark tabby flashed a proud look towards the older warrior. They would be excellent additions, both of them. Nightspark being demoted was no news to Dusk as she nodded in agreement. The rest of the speech was all great and dandy - none of it applied to her of course, but it was something she'd keep in mind. "I'd love to see any of these cats outwork me," the warrior hummed lowly to Cobs beside her, nudging her companion lightly.

...Head Lionheart?? It was... unexpected at the very least. The first feeling that circulated through her was disappointment. A flash of confusion entered her eyes. If she wasn't to be deputy... who was then? Perhaps she was just too young? The reasoning would've stuck if Birds herself wasn't just a mere ten moons older than her. Or perhaps she wanted an older deputy, someone with more wisdom. Whatever the reason was, and whoever it ended up being, Dusk vowed to outwork them. Out of every cat in this Clan, she was nearly certain that no cat wanted it more than she did.

"I'd be honored, Birds," she purred in acceptance, nodding her head to the leader but keeping the same signature smirk on her face. "Don't think this means I won't be outworking whoever you've decided on for deputy - they better watch their tail." Dusklion had no problem announcing her ambitions to the Clan - if they hadn't been clear from the first day she'd arrived on the sandy camp floor of RiverClan, then her Clanmates must be blind.

Her gaze shifted to Mossypaw who appeared a bit.. nervous. "Ah, don't be nervous, Mossymo. I'll make sure you're a fine warrior by the end of your trainin' - RiverClan will be in admiration of you!" Lifting a paw, she aimed to ruffle the fur between Mossypaw's ears as she shifted her gaze back towards Birds. Now all that was left was the deputy slot. She hadn't a clue who Birds selected, but it was definitely perhaps a cat that was older than both of them. Swirls perhaps? She hadn't seen the she-cat at the meeting yet but she was older and definitely had the experience for it.

Before anything could move on though, an outburst nearby had Dusk turning her head. Oh, if it wasn't the overgrown kit yapping about. Stifling yet another groan of annoyance, the newly appointed head Lionheart simply shook her head. Stars above she hoped she wasn't tasked with overseeing Mumblepaw's assessment - at least it seemed they had requested Fades instead. For now she stayed silent, curious as to how Birds would handle this.

[ @finley.exe @starry ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; March 17th, 2024 at 04:29 PM.
Old March 17th, 2024, 08:55 AM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

II She/Her II 23 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ● The Collector]
23/50

Spottedstream was excited that a new generation of RiverClan warriors were made, and new paws on their way. What she didn't expect, however, was becoming a mentor to one. Ghostpaw. The spotted she picked out the apprentice and smiled softly to them. She beckoned them over with a wave of her tail, making room for them to sit next to her. "Glad to be your mentor, sweetie," she purred fondly to Ghostpaw

[ @ChaosBringer. ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; March 17th, 2024 at 11:35 AM.
Old March 17th, 2024, 09:28 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merp Machine View Post
Wolfpaw Looked for his mentor Sparrowsnarl
Sparrowsnarl
RiverClan Lionheart
he/him | 50 moons
[Heavily scarred, fluffy dark brown tabby with amber eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Ah, lionheart. That was nice. Sparrowsnarl hadn't expected to get the promotion, in fact he hadn't even really considered it. But If he had caught Birdsnow's eye as a cat good for the role, he wouldn't let her down. Not to mention, an apprentice. Sparrowsnarl found himself frowning--he really wasn't sure he was the best for training, he didn't like speaking and most cats found him scary... but maybe this Wolfpaw would be alright. He saw the youngster looking around, and padded over. "Hello." He muttered, nodding to the smaller cat. "I am Sparrowsnarl." He wanted to say more but the words wouldn't come, so instead he just reached down with his nose to touch the apprentice's if they wanted it.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old March 17th, 2024, 11:30 AM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Sparrowsnarl
RiverClan Lionheart
he/him | 50 moons
[Heavily scarred, fluffy dark brown tabby with amber eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Ah, lionheart. That was nice. Sparrowsnarl hadn't expected to get the promotion, in fact he hadn't even really considered it. But If he had caught Birdsnow's eye as a cat good for the role, he wouldn't let her down. Not to mention, an apprentice. Sparrowsnarl found himself frowning--he really wasn't sure he was the best for training, he didn't like speaking and most cats found him scary... but maybe this Wolfpaw would be alright. He saw the youngster looking around, and padded over. "Hello." He muttered, nodding to the smaller cat. "I am Sparrowsnarl." He wanted to say more but the words wouldn't come, so instead he just reached down with his nose to touch the apprentice's if they wanted it.
wolfpaw booped his nose with theirs "Hi im Wolfpaw! Wow you're pretty scary I LIKE THAT, When do we start training? Can we go hunting?!" Wolfpaw was bouncing around like a moss ball, Throwing questions every second

Last edited by Sunny Cheerful; March 17th, 2024 at 11:31 AM.
Old March 17th, 2024, 05:35 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

user20199_pic47993_1707016046.png
Goldfish

Purrks: Agatha Kitty || Go with The Flow
Tags; OPEN

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goldfish tried not to squirm. If not Dusklion, who? This fact greatly confused the black-and orange feline, and she couldn't suppress raising one whisker-brow in confusion as she looked up at Birdsnow. Who would be Deputy? This was very frustrating to her. The clan needed a deputy. She needed to know there was some back-up plan in case Bumblestar attacked again and this time killed Birdsnow. That sent a large shudder wracking her body. She couldn't even imagine what would happen to the clan with no high ranks. Well, she knew that the Lionhearts would probably take over. Dusklion or Fadingsun or maybe even Mistyshard would become leader and solve the problem. This was concerning, though, because some of the Lionhearts might get violent about the open position. Power, she knew, could corrupt even the finest cats of RiverClan. It was a shame, really, but true. She knew all too well. The ThunderClan leader, to her, was a perfect example of that. Well, maybe she was always like that, but Bumblestar still disturbed her. An unprovoked camp attack? Not cool, Bumblestar, not cool at all.

The sleek-furred she-cat swiftly drew her tongue over a tuft of fur on her shoulder, eyes narrowed in concentration. The suspense was killing her. No, her anxiety was killing her, actually. She felt the clan was vulnerable now, as though they might get attacked by some other stupid clan with a stupid leader at any point in time. No, that was rude. Nobody was stupid, just some... weren't smart. Yeah, that was all. It only takes one not-smart cat in the wrong position and everything would go awry. Goldfish tried to ignore the possibility that she might be deputy. She wanted it, yes, but she wasn't sure how the clan would feel. She could handle it, end of story. But whether she would get picked or not was creating a whole new chapter of that already finished tale. Goldfish looked across the clearing at Dusklion. She was certain the strong, brave Molly would be deputy. But the fact she didn't... no. It was too much to hope for. She refused to hope for it. I know I won't get picked, so why do I feel like there's always a chance? she pondered. The feline averted her golden gaze back to her leader as she waited for more announcements to echo around camp.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by Blazimations; March 18th, 2024 at 06:22 AM.
Old March 17th, 2024, 05:39 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

”Actually, there are a few more apprentices to reassign before I continue. Cobwebpaw, you’ll be with Dusklion, Summerpaw you’ll be training with Minnowsplash, Weepingpaw you’re with Riverwhisper and Willowpaw, Blueriver will be mentoring you. Next time, step forward if you need a reassignment, please.” Her voice was kind near the end, the only frustration was on the inside. She would’ve been the one put on blast if they hadn’t gotten a reassignment, not them. She was walking proof of what happened when you didn’t take your training seriously, and she didn’t want these kids to go down the same path she did.

Okay. What else was there? Eyes flicking down as Mumblepaw spoke up, shockingly not being overly disruptive, she decided to actually listen to them since they were being civil. So they were done with their training except for the assessment. Excellent. ”If Fadingsun is okay with it, he can certainly handle your assessment. Stagheart, you’re relieved of being Mumblepaw’s mentor since there isn’t anything left to teach them.” Gaze flickering to Fadingsun, she tried to get a sign of confirmation from him before moving on.

Okay.

Deputy.

She hadn’t been a hundred percent sure, there were a few very good candidates, and one of them she had promoted to Head Lionheart. This cat had come to her with many good ideas for the future of RiverClan and had done very well enforcing her orders. ”The time has come for me to name a deputy. Before I do, I want to preface by saying that everything I said before about earning a Lionheart position kind of comes into play here, too. RiverClan’s deputy isn’t going to be something you earn just once, and it’s not a cushy job. I need my deputy to work their tail off consistently, or you’re out of the rank. RiverClan needs a strong leader and a strong deputy, and I’m not looking for perfection, but you better work your tail off. I don’t want to be disappointed or left alone with no other high ranks again, so if you accept, please be in it for the long haul.”

“This cat has proven to have many ideas for the future of RiverClan, as well as been very reliable when sending out patrols and delivering punishments, remaining steady even when some disagreed. This cat has also been active in the territory and has enforced my expectations very well.”

“With this in mind, Fadingsun, I would like to offer you the position of RiverClan deputy.”
Fadingsun wasn’t probably some cat’s first choice due to him laying out rather harsh punishments, but it gave cats incentive to keep working so she wasn’t against it at all. She would have to make sure he didn’t get power hungry, though; she knew him as a regular warrior but as deputy he would have a lot more power. Time would tell if she made the right choice or not, and she wouldn’t be afraid to take that power away if it was neglected or misused.

She would let him answer and let the Clan react, and then she’d call this meeting to a close.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old March 17th, 2024, 05:53 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

MorningMimic cheered out the new deputies name.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old March 17th, 2024, 05:57 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

Rainpaw
He/They - 13 Moons

The tabby apprentice appreciated Birdsnow keeping him on the floodstone. Rainpaw felt safer with bird. He was happy with Dusk as head lionheart, but who would deputy be? Rain did want to be deputy, but he was still an apprentice, and honestly he wasn't in the right mindset. His question of who would be working with birdsnow would be answered a minute later - Fadingsun. He was scary, kinda. But he wouldn't argue with who furbs chose. The one-eyed cat snuggled next to birdsnow, gazing down upon the new deputy.

[Open - as always cats can react to a 13 moon app cuddling with bird on the floodstone ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Closed Thread