Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[Atari] Narcissus and...
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 09:21 PM
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by glitch
Today 09:04 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by iliri
Today 08:58 PM
Running Wild (Rowan &...
by Mizu
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 2nd, 2019, 08:15 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
@Dust

Fallowshine slipped through the entrance of her new den for only one reaction to pop in to mind ,wow!, the den was much bigger than the other one! And the best thing about this is that she can be with her mother again now! The snowshoe twitched with excitement before walking around the space "mom? ....hazelflower?! Guess whaaat~" she half purred only to twirl around with a little hop.I'm a warrior now! This is so awesome ! the twelve moon old thought.
Hazelflower had been having a lovely nap, a paw tucked over her muzzle to suppress her snores. Like all naps though, this one was over as she was startled by the sudden voice of her daughter, Fallowshine. "Hmm?" She hummed quietly, watching the feline push her was into the warriors den. Wait... what! "A warrior already?!" Hazelflower chimed, her voice joyful, yet reluctant at the same time. This meant she was getting old... "I'm not sprouting any gray hairs yet, right?" The warrior rose from her nest, prodding a paw softly into Fallow's side as she made her way over to embrace the other. "I swear, just yesterday you were out of the nursery and becoming an apprentice! I'm so proud of you."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old August 2nd, 2019, 08:45 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Hazelflower had been having a lovely nap, a paw tucked over her muzzle to suppress her snores. Like all naps though, this one was over as she was startled by the sudden voice of her daughter, Fallowshine. "Hmm?" She hummed quietly, watching the feline push her was into the warriors den. Wait... what! "A warrior already?!" Hazelflower chimed, her voice joyful, yet reluctant at the same time. This meant she was getting old... "I'm not sprouting any gray hairs yet, right?" The warrior rose from her nest, prodding a paw softly into Fallow's side as she made her way over to embrace the other. "I swear, just yesterday you were out of the nursery and becoming an apprentice! I'm so proud of you."
her tail and whiskers twitched once her mother walked up only for her to smile wide "yup, it's fallowshine now! " she chipred before frowning and shaking her head "nope , your not that old any ways , you still look thirty moons to me . " she smiled . However she blushed out of slight embarrassment at the embrace only to burry her face in her mothers fur "mooooom......." it was of that familiar tone that teenagers pull the don't embarrass me even though I still love you type. Her face was a little red still once she pulled away only to sit down "how's everything going ? " she asked .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old August 4th, 2019, 03:52 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Rosemew

Blazingstar leaned forward just enough to help Beepaw place the pulp onto his gash. He winced as the spot was sensitive, but it was suddenly soothing as the herbs juice seeped into his wound. He let out a small purr of relief before clearing his throat and giving the apprentice a smile. "Thank you, Beepaw," The leader smiled happily.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 4th, 2019, 08:41 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

@Rosemew

Blazingstar leaned forward just enough to help Beepaw place the pulp onto his gash. He winced as the spot was sensitive, but it was suddenly soothing as the herbs juice seeped into his wound. He let out a small purr of relief before clearing his throat and giving the apprentice a smile. "Thank you, Beepaw," The leader smiled happily.
The herb left a weird taste in his mouth after, maw scrunching up as he tried to ignore it. He definitely have to drink some water or eat prey after. The thank made him feel a spark of joy in his chest. The leader had just thanked him and he was proud about it. Perhaps he could brag about it to that owlpaw fellow! "It was nothing really, but you're welcome." he shrugged, fighting off a smirk.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old August 4th, 2019, 09:22 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The tom took a second to breathe, resting his chin on the top of her head, the tip of his tail lightly touching her flank. She was special, really - Pineneedle didn't know another cat who would've put up with him. His parents, perhaps, but they were long gone - and he'd never had another real friend. He'd had an apprentice before, but she'd never really gotten to know him - and they rarely talked anymore. It was awkward bump-ins in the clearing, if anything, and part of him wondered what it would be like to have more. He never would; he wasn't stupid, he knew with the way they'd left things, it would be odd for him to keep trying to reach out. But Adderheart? She'd been there since the beginning, and despite their many close calls, she'd never given up on him. She made him want to be better, try to be better, and it was all something he'd never thought he would get. Listening to her quiet, soft voice, he eventually began to purr. It sounded rusty at first, and eventually moved into a smooth, gentle sound. No one, not even his parents in the past, had seen Pineneedle filled with raw emotion. Except for Adderheart, and he definitely loved her for it.

She was the only one he could trust here, and honestly - he wasn't sure how she hadn't moved on by now. He was trying to be good, to do better, but it was like it wasn't there. Like he hadn't been born with the capacity for it. Maybe he could figure out a way, someday, but for now... she would remain the only one who knew there was anything more beneath his rough, angry exterior. The last time anyone had told Pineneedle they loved him had been when he was a kit, in the nursery, and even then... he wasn't sure he believed it. Love was a show, not tell, thing for him. His parents said they loved him, but they'd never shown it. Maybe if they had, things would have been different. He believed her, though. She wouldn't lie to him. She'd never lied to him. He admired that more than anything else about her, and that was saying a lot, because he could've gone on forever about how beautiful, and incredible, and passionate she was. "I will. I promise, and... I'll try to do better. I want to do better." He could've continued, but he didn't know how to explain what he was feeling, and all he knew was that somehow, along the way, something had changed.

A lot of things had changed, but this was a different kind of change. He liked it, honestly; it felt good. It felt like good things were coming. He met her gaze, searching to see if he could find anything that looked like it could've been feelings, but either he wasn't looking hard enough or it simply wasn't there. It didn't matter. She loved him anyways, and he loved her, and eventually, they'd figure this out. "Oh, you know me. I could go on forever about our clanmates-" he laughed, shortly - "but, like I said, I'm trying to do better. That's all. I've been... I mean, this is going to sound crazy, but I've been trying to think like you would. You know, you always see the best in everyone. I'm working on that." He broke eye contact, partially embarrased by what he'd just said. It honestly did sound crazy. If someone had said that to him, he'd think they were going insane. But the way Adderheart saw other cats, the way she talked about things... Pineneedle wanted that. He wanted to love their Clan and clanmates like she did, to have the same passion and desire to help them, and for now, this was as close as he could get.
Moments like these allowed the world to slow for Adderheart, allowed her a moment to just breathe. It was moments like these, with his chin atop her head and his tail resting on her flank, his scent filling her nose, that she could realize there was more to the world than just working and serving your clan. There was friendship, there was a life to live, there was love. Pineneedle was special, and while she sat there, she felt deeply guilty that she hadn't expressed that to him, not as much as she's wanted to. He always felt more forward about these things, and Adderheart herself felt as though she just never told him the full extent. Like she was 'playing hard-to-get', even though both of them knew of each others full feelings. It was complicated, and it didn't need to be. She could be forward with him, she could tell him. Why keep on trying to play games? It wasn't even that, she wasn't trying to play games with him, it wasn't her nature. It was more so.. She had trouble expressing herself in an emotional way sometimes.
With her head to his chest, she heard the sound that could stop her whirlwind of a mind and jackhammer of a heart. It was him purring. She wished it would never stop because it gave her peace to know that he was happy.

"I want to do better too... We'll both do better, no more long breaks from each other, not if we can help it. I want to see you more, talk to you more," she mewed to him. It wasn't an obsession or a craving really, but it was a need to be with him. To make sure he was doing alright, to make sure he could have someone to talk to. She was fine most of the time, but she wanted to make sure he was fine too. He didn't have very many cats, and he struggled with making friends, not because he was busy like her, but because he had a personality that just.. It was an acquired taste. And that was okay, you didn't have to be liked by every cat, every cat is different. But she wanted him to have friends, no cat deserved to be alone and surely just her wouldn't be enough. Maybe both of them could keep an eye out for potential friends for each other, but that wasn't her main priority right now. Right now, she kind of just wanted to spend all of the time in the world with him and not care about any other cat.

The look in Adderheart's eyes was a muddled mess of everything, she was tired, she was worried, concerned, in love, confused, thinking about the future. She was a mess, but oh how she wished she could express herself better.
A small, quiet laugh would escape her, as if she agreed about his take on their clanmates. Cats could be cruel, mean and downright evil to each other, especially if they didn't understand one another. And with Pineneedle's temper, well, it wouldn't make things easy on him. It was when he mentioned that he tried to think like she would did surprise would flicker across her features. She could feel her cheeks heat a bit as he broke his gaze away. 'You put me on such a pedestal, do I really deserve it?' A stray thought caused her to glance away for a moment as well, but a smile grew on her muzzle. He was right though, she always did look for the best in everyone, because she knew what it felt like to be judged without even meeting another cat. "It.. It is hard to see the best in every cat. Especially if you can't see the best in yourself. But it makes the world a little brighter if you can, even if it doesn't get you too many new friends. I can.. Maybe we can try and make friends together?" Looking back at him, she'd offer a hopeful look. The both of them certainly needed more friends, and they could protect each other if another cat started being rude or hostile.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 4th, 2019, 11:18 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Greyclaw leisurely made her way out of the territory and back into the Windclan clearing, dangling two rabbits by her mouth which she quickly added to the pile. She then proceeded to sit down in the middle of the clearing, string up at the sky and smelling the air to check if there would be any bad weather today. But then, her mind began to wander to yesterday when a tom had come up to her and told her she was beautiful to which she responded with a heartless thank you hoping that would tip him off to stop talking to her, she wasn't interested in having a mate and never would be but of course, the tom continued. He said something along the lines of oh you're so beautiful and I was wondering if you would like to hunt with me sometime to which she responded with a now slightly more stern no. That seemed to get through his head as he shrunk back and quickly left the clearing. She then began to think about what other cats said about her like ho she was too tall for a normal cat and that she was too muscular for a she-cat but the most common one was about the rumor being spread about her, that she had no soul. This one for some reason really got to her and she couldn't seem to just forget about it like all the others so she continued to think of reasons why this was as she drifted more and more into her own mind, becoming unaware of her surroundings.

(Open to anyone!)
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old August 5th, 2019, 07:22 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

( We shall see, we shall see! Bunny definitely has to get reacquainted with him and maybe try to understand his madness, but right now she's so lost in the dark lol )

The days for Bunnypaw always seem like they whizzed by without her stopping to admire and appreciate it for the slightest moment. Just yesterday, she was engrossed in the chirping of a cricket, not bothering it, but she stayed out in the night hours just enjoying twitching her ears to the crickets chirp, as awkward as that sounded. The molly always been quirky and imaginative. Sweet and innocent. Bubbly and naive. Bunnypaw knew she deserved a bit of relaxation, her mentor wouldn't say she done a superb job out on the training more. Bunnypaw's focus wasn't the best. She was always easily distracted and looking for something fun to do, but that would hinder her from becoming a bright warrior. Unlike most apprentices, Bunnypaw's eyes didn't glow when she thought about making her clan proud. Oh no, she didn't care about becoming the best warrior out there, despite that was the main reason she was a clan cat. Bunnypaw simply was too dreamy eyed and creative to just settle down on 'giving her life up for her clan'. She wouldn't disrespect her mentor by not following her training and while she wasn't the best with keeping up, she did pour her all into a task as best as she could.

Bunnypaw had padded up to the fresh kill pile after the recent patrol came back, she nosed through trying to find what excited her nostrils, but none of the meats usually persuaded her to eat it. Often Bunnypaw ate flowers, and she wasn't a huge fan of eating rabbits because she found them more as play toys instead of food. After a while of being picky, she finally decided on a small mouse. It would be enough to satiate her since she often didn't eat too much anyway. Then she was looking around for somewhere to sit and enjoy a small meal, maybe even exchange small talk. Almost instantly, her eyes landed on the familiar tom that fathered her. Bunnypaw wasn't on edge around Breezefeather at all. Their last exchange, she might as well forgotten about it. If anything, Breezefeather was more of a stranger to her, her estranged father. She didn't hesitate to head over towards him, after all he was her clan mate still and Bunnypaw had no bad blood with any of her clan mates as far as she knew. She dropped her mouse, and offered him a smile as if to ask him if it was alright that she gave him company.

{Oh gosh, Bunny's gonna cause a scene. Breezy might be insane but.... he's still absolutely terrified of mice. Whoops Bunny look what you've done// Imagine Bunny just collapsing in laughter at her dad... Breezy would be so confused}

Breezefeather had been so completely lost in his own mind that he hadn't even smelled the scent of his daughter as she crept up next to him. Actually she didn't creep he was just not paying attention to anything and sat there with a completely empty look in his usually bright green eyes. He looked at Bunnypaw and was shocked for a moment. She looked so much like Mistletoe in this very moment that his eyes betrayed him and he had to lean forward and smell the air and then sank further down. In his ruined mind there was only one thing he wanted and that was his entire family back. Yet he was aware that he'd walked down the wrong path for that to ever happen again. He loosened his tail from where the long silver and black tail was curled around himself and looked at Bunnypaw, the green eyes still empty but an added softness had joined the look of nothing in his eyes. He hoped that she would get the hint and at least sit close to him to help him warm up. Yet as she moved his eyes landed on the prey that she'd picked up for herself he froze.

And then he jumped. And ran. Breezefeather had never liked mice. Even a vole was bordering panic for him but he could just handle it. Yet mice... He was more afraid of the little creature that was lying at Bunnypaw's paws than he was of getting beaten over in the sand by Buttercupbreeze. One moment he was prepared to embrace his daughter again and the next he looked about ready to climb a damn tree. He stood shaking a few fox lengths away from Bunnypaw and her mouse. He just was frozen but shaking. He couldn't get himself out of the stupor of fear that surrounded him when it came to the damn creature. "Just... Just... Just. Get rid of it!" He was so absolutely terrified that he couldn't even speak properly. Well he couldn't speak properly before, but now it was even worse. The only positive situation was that he was shaken out of his madness if only for a short while.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 5th, 2019, 12:21 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Dust ]

It was a hot day, and the blonde tom who was crouching behind a small mouse felt like he was baking beneath the sun's rays. But he tried to ignore it , focusing on the small brown creature in front of him. Taking quiet steps forward, he unsheathed his claws reaching out one paw. You got this! he thought, encouraging himself mentally.
But that didn't work out, as the mouse finished nibbling on the small but, it turned it's head. Beepaw stared at the prey, lunging forward as the mouse began to scramble away.

He missed it. The mouse had managed to get itself into a hole small enough he couldn't fit his paw in. This, this made him angry, brows furrowing. The medicine cat smacked his paw onto the ground. "Stupid mouse!" since when was hunting so hard?! It looked so easy when he watched the warriors and apprentices do it as a kit! He just wanted to be a medicine cat wuth many skills, but that seemed impossible seeing as he'd only caught one thing, a rabbit, and that was awhile ago. Hmph. He should've just went herb hunting.
Grumbling, he moved out of the hot sun, seeking shade under some overhang from a bush. Dear Starclan! When would leafbare come?

Cooling down slightly by a cool breeze that came by, the angered apprentices gaze landed on a brown tom. Was the tom familiar? Yes. Beepaw recognized him as one of his first patients. What's his name? Duckpaw? No....hm..Oh! Owlpaw! He snickered lightly as he was surprised hed remembered the toms name. How long had it been? Two moons?
Ah! Now he remembered clearly, owlpaw said he could possibly take him hunting...or something like that.

Standing up, he walked over. "Owlpaw." He nodded, the greet a bit rough sounding as he was still a bit angry from his failure of trying to hunt. "I was wondering, maybe you could teach me some tips for hunting?" He hoped the apprentice would agree.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; August 5th, 2019 at 12:22 PM.
Old August 5th, 2019, 05:37 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
her tail and whiskers twitched once her mother walked up only for her to smile wide "yup, it's fallowshine now! " she chipred before frowning and shaking her head "nope , your not that old any ways , you still look thirty moons to me . " she smiled . However she blushed out of slight embarrassment at the embrace only to burry her face in her mothers fur "mooooom......." it was of that familiar tone that teenagers pull the don't embarrass me even though I still love you type. Her face was a little red still once she pulled away only to sit down "how's everything going ? " she asked .
"What a pretty name, it suits you!" She chirped with pride, planting a few quick licks between Fallowshine's ears. It had been a long time since they had sat down and talked. With Fallow's training and Hazel busy, ehem, warrior things, the mother could never find the time to sit down for a meal. It was awful having her kitten grow up so quickly! "Thirty moons? Yeah right, don't flatter me too much. I'm probably getting about as gray as a badger!" Still, the compliment felt nice. Made her feel like death wasn't creeping up slowly behind her. Hazelflower let out gentle purr at Fallowshine's protest of affection. She'd been this way with her mom, so it was understandable and, in respect, the warrior backed off, simply placing her tail across her daughter's back. "It's been alright," she hummed, "I'll be doing Snailpaw's assessment sometime soon, which is exciting! It's been a long time since I've been involved with one. Other than that, not much at all." Hazelflower gave a small shrug of her shoulders, leaving out her love life. There was nothing going on there either, but she was sure that Fallow wouldn't want to hear about it anyway. "What about yourself? Meet anyone special?" A coy smile played across her maw as she emphasized the word 'special.'

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old August 5th, 2019, 06:08 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
"What a pretty name, it suits you!" She chirped with pride, planting a few quick licks between Fallowshine's ears. It had been a long time since they had sat down and talked. With Fallow's training and Hazel busy, ehem, warrior things, the mother could never find the time to sit down for a meal. It was awful having her kitten grow up so quickly! "Thirty moons? Yeah right, don't flatter me too much. I'm probably getting about as gray as a badger!" Still, the compliment felt nice. Made her feel like death wasn't creeping up slowly behind her. Hazelflower let out gentle purr at Fallowshine's protest of affection. She'd been this way with her mom, so it was understandable and, in respect, the warrior backed off, simply placing her tail across her daughter's back. "It's been alright," she hummed, "I'll be doing Snailpaw's assessment sometime soon, which is exciting! It's been a long time since I've been involved with one. Other than that, not much at all." Hazelflower gave a small shrug of her shoulders, leaving out her love life. There was nothing going on there either, but she was sure that Fallow wouldn't want to hear about it anyway. "What about yourself? Meet anyone special?" A coy smile played across her maw as she emphasized the word 'special.'
Fallow just gave a dorky smile in return for the compliment on her name only to flatten her ears at the licks, she knew it was a mom thing but she couldnt help it . Besides ...like with what Morningpaw said ...she didn't want to look like a suck up...or something a long those lines. She appreciated it anyways . That's when she frowned at the badger part no your not.... . Her ears perked up at hearing that her mother had an apprentice , really? Wow! "what's it like? What are they like? " to her it sounded exciting . She also wondered what it was like to watch an assessment rather than being apart of one...probably less stressful that's for sure. However she blushed a bit at the next question "er...well there's Morningpaw, but that's about it. Hmm...I wonder what her warrior name is now....she's pretty ....how I put it....I'd say stoic for now . But I like her. Hopefully we can meet up again sometime !" she purred with a small swish of her tail . " maybe you could meet her! "

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread