Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 10:48 PM
Character Bio's
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 10:15 PM
[Atari] Narcissus and...
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 10:06 PM
Atari Character...
by Rowan
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 5th, 2019, 09:53 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Rosemew

Blazingstar leaned towards the small tom, placing his nose gratefully on Beepaw's forehead before nodding in satisfaction. "I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing now, thanks again," Blazingstar spoke with a small smile before getting up and leaving the den.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 6th, 2019, 08:26 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @Pluto ]
_________

The well known tom (well in his opinion) slipped through the entrance of the camp. Two large leaf hanging from his mouth , some smaller herbs that was laying on the leaf. Beepaw was very proud of it. He had gotten burdock roots, chervil, dock leaves ( which were the leaves he was carrying the rest of the herbs ), some dandelions which he assumed would be good, marigold, and a plant with yellow flowers that he used on Blazingstar once. But he would admit, the tangy smell from the thick leaves in his mouth were starting to make him feel like sneezing.

Ugh i better get these to the den! he thought, padding faster to his den. Inside, he sorted the herbs , coming back out into the clearing. A cat popped into his mind..Harveypaw. where was that fellow? "hrm.." the hum was a mumble, looking around before finally catching sight of the time. "Harveypaw!" he called loudly from across the clearing.

"Come 'ere!" the medicine cat called again, plopping down.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old August 6th, 2019, 09:07 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
[ @Pluto ]
_________

The well known tom (well in his opinion) slipped through the entrance of the camp. Two large leaf hanging from his mouth , some smaller herbs that was laying on the leaf. Beepaw was very proud of it. He had gotten burdock roots, chervil, dock leaves ( which were the leaves he was carrying the rest of the herbs ), some dandelions which he assumed would be good, marigold, and a plant with yellow flowers that he used on Blazingstar once. But he would admit, the tangy smell from the thick leaves in his mouth were starting to make him feel like sneezing.

Ugh i better get these to the den! he thought, padding faster to his den. Inside, he sorted the herbs , coming back out into the clearing. A cat popped into his mind..Harveypaw. where was that fellow? "hrm.." the hum was a mumble, looking around before finally catching sight of the time. "Harveypaw!" he called loudly from across the clearing.

"Come 'ere!" the medicine cat called again, plopping down.
the very cat was practicing the crouching technique that he saw others use, with a wiggle of his hips he leaned back and leaped forward on to a beetle that was trying to scurry away from "got ya!" he yelled in a victorious tone . As he was raising his right paw off the creature his head perked up only for his ears to swivel backwards towards a familiar tone beepaw! with a wiggle of his stub of a tail he whirled around only to run over to the medicine a- I mean..medicine cat. It was still a bit strange for him to not see beepaw with a mentor .... "what's up? Haven't chatted in a while " he smiled only to look down at the herb pile with wide eyes " that a lot of ...what ever that is - " however a sneezed interrupted him once he caught a wif from the leaves " whoooh! Pardon me...." meowed with a slight embarrassment filled tone.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old August 7th, 2019, 11:48 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
@Dust ]

It was a hot day, and the blonde tom who was crouching behind a small mouse felt like he was baking beneath the sun's rays. But he tried to ignore it , focusing on the small brown creature in front of him. Taking quiet steps forward, he unsheathed his claws reaching out one paw. You got this! he thought, encouraging himself mentally.
But that didn't work out, as the mouse finished nibbling on the small but, it turned it's head. Beepaw stared at the prey, lunging forward as the mouse began to scramble away.

He missed it. The mouse had managed to get itself into a hole small enough he couldn't fit his paw in. This, this made him angry, brows furrowing. The medicine cat smacked his paw onto the ground. "Stupid mouse!" since when was hunting so hard?! It looked so easy when he watched the warriors and apprentices do it as a kit! He just wanted to be a medicine cat wuth many skills, but that seemed impossible seeing as he'd only caught one thing, a rabbit, and that was awhile ago. Hmph. He should've just went herb hunting.
Grumbling, he moved out of the hot sun, seeking shade under some overhang from a bush. Dear Starclan! When would leafbare come?

Cooling down slightly by a cool breeze that came by, the angered apprentices gaze landed on a brown tom. Was the tom familiar? Yes. Beepaw recognized him as one of his first patients. What's his name? Duckpaw? No....hm..Oh! Owlpaw! He snickered lightly as he was surprised hed remembered the toms name. How long had it been? Two moons?
Ah! Now he remembered clearly, owlpaw said he could possibly take him hunting...or something like that.

Standing up, he walked over. "Owlpaw." He nodded, the greet a bit rough sounding as he was still a bit angry from his failure of trying to hunt. "I was wondering, maybe you could teach me some tips for hunting?" He hoped the apprentice would agree.
One step forward.... two steps.... each paw crept closer and closer to the lonesome log. Owlpaw's eyes kept an unwavering stare, noting the crispy sun-baked moss, the peeling of dying bark. A smile curled up on his maw as he took another step forward before crouching down into position - get ready - GO! Owlpaw took off like a bat out of hell, the muscles in his legs and shoulders rippling against his short brown fur. His breath came heavy, swallowing back the burning in his lungs as he pushed himself harder and harder, barely having enough time to put on the brakes before he colliding with the log. "OOFT!" The sound left from pit of his stomach, flinging him to the other side of the log. For a moment he laid there with a dazed expression, staring at the warm blue sky. With a breathy laugh, the brown-furred apprentice rose from his resting spot, climbing on top of the log. "Mmmm..." He purred to himself, basking in the hot sun. This was the weather he loved most. Letting his eyes slip closed, he remained silently perched.

-
"Owlpaw."
-

Owlpaw's eyes flashed open, a large smile stretching across his maw in recognition. "Hello Beepaw!" He greeted taking no mind of his harsh tone - instead focused on the excitement bubbling in his belly. "Some tips for hunting, eh? Of course! I mean I'm not the best there is but I do know a few things! Why, what did you want to know? Anything specific?" Owlpaw rose to his paws, scaling off the log to hop beside the medicine cat.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old August 7th, 2019, 07:34 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
One step forward.... two steps.... each paw crept closer and closer to the lonesome log. Owlpaw's eyes kept an unwavering stare, noting the crispy sun-baked moss, the peeling of dying bark. A smile curled up on his maw as he took another step forward before crouching down into position - get ready - GO! Owlpaw took off like a bat out of hell, the muscles in his legs and shoulders rippling against his short brown fur. His breath came heavy, swallowing back the burning in his lungs as he pushed himself harder and harder, barely having enough time to put on the brakes before he colliding with the log. "OOFT!" The sound left from pit of his stomach, flinging him to the other side of the log. For a moment he laid there with a dazed expression, staring at the warm blue sky. With a breathy laugh, the brown-furred apprentice rose from his resting spot, climbing on top of the log. "Mmmm..." He purred to himself, basking in the hot sun. This was the weather he loved most. Letting his eyes slip closed, he remained silently perched.

-
"Owlpaw."
-

Owlpaw's eyes flashed open, a large smile stretching across his maw in recognition. "Hello Beepaw!" He greeted taking no mind of his harsh tone - instead focused on the excitement bubbling in his belly. "Some tips for hunting, eh? Of course! I mean I'm not the best there is but I do know a few things! Why, what did you want to know? Anything specific?" Owlpaw rose to his paws, scaling off the log to hop beside the medicine cat.

It was an odd sight seeing owlpaw hop beside him. Perhaps he was a rabbit in disguise? That would be suiting for the tom. "Er- nothing specific I guess?" The words were a bit awkward on his part, shrugging slightly. "I just want to become good at hunting is all so anything is helpful." he meowed.

How funny was it to know the medicine cat didn't know how to hunt? He bet the other medicine cats knew how to hunt! Hmph. Well, maybe. Shaking his head, his ear gave a small flick. "maybe something that is easy and quick to learn?" he mumbled curiously. Ugh, he didn't like asking things. He felt it was awkward, ( and preferred it bring given to him in the first place ).

Last edited by furrensic; August 7th, 2019 at 07:34 PM.
Old August 8th, 2019, 09:21 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:

It was an odd sight seeing owlpaw hop beside him. Perhaps he was a rabbit in disguise? That would be suiting for the tom. "Er- nothing specific I guess?" The words were a bit awkward on his part, shrugging slightly. "I just want to become good at hunting is all so anything is helpful." he meowed.

How funny was it to know the medicine cat didn't know how to hunt? He bet the other medicine cats knew how to hunt! Hmph. Well, maybe. Shaking his head, his ear gave a small flick. "maybe something that is easy and quick to learn?" he mumbled curiously. Ugh, he didn't like asking things. He felt it was awkward, ( and preferred it bring given to him in the first place ).
"Nothing specific, huh?" He chattered to himself, head tilted towards the sky in thought. "Just a good hunter...?" Oh! Did that mean Beepaw thought he was a good hunter?! This was just too exciting! "Ok! Something easy, let's see.... I can teach you the hunting technique! I mean I'm not professional yet, but Ebonyflame is a great teacher." The brown feline took a quick look around before settling on the big ol' log he'd just flung himself over.

"I usually find it easier to practice on sleepy things like logs and stuff, rather than prey - Just until I get the hang of it!" Owlpaw meowed quickly, unwilling to let Beepaw know how inexperienced he actually was. Nudging Beepaw's shoulder, he motioned for the other to watch him as he dropped down into a stalk. "Now, we creep forward... slowly, eyes and ears alert..." He crept slowly towards the log, his posture nowhere near perfect, but still impressive to say the least. His tail remained level behind him, ears perked, twisting every so often as the sounds of moor reached him. "Here, crouch down and do it with me! Just what I do!"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old August 9th, 2019, 10:23 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
the very cat was practicing the crouching technique that he saw others use, with a wiggle of his hips he leaned back and leaped forward on to a beetle that was trying to scurry away from "got ya!" he yelled in a victorious tone . As he was raising his right paw off the creature his head perked up only for his ears to swivel backwards towards a familiar tone beepaw! with a wiggle of his stub of a tail he whirled around only to run over to the medicine a- I mean..medicine cat. It was still a bit strange for him to not see beepaw with a mentor .... "what's up? Haven't chatted in a while " he smiled only to look down at the herb pile with wide eyes " that a lot of ...what ever that is - " however a sneezed interrupted him once he caught a wif from the leaves " whoooh! Pardon me...." meowed with a slight embarrassment filled tone.

"Herbs? Yes." A snicker coming from him as he heard the sneeze. "Ugh, dock leaves are too tangy smelling." His voice was slightly annoyed, brows furrowed as a friend appeared. "Anyway, i just wanted to chat, being a medicine cat gets boring sometimes when cats aren't coming in every day." he shrugged, green eyes now having a shine of boredom in them. Picking up the herbs, he quickly went to drop them off in his den.

"Today's way too hot isn't it?" he asked, hoping Harveypaw could at least agree on this statement.

Old August 9th, 2019, 04:32 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

"Herbs? Yes." A snicker coming from him as he heard the sneeze. "Ugh, dock leaves are too tangy smelling." His voice was slightly annoyed, brows furrowed as a friend appeared. "Anyway, i just wanted to chat, being a medicine cat gets boring sometimes when cats aren't coming in every day." he shrugged, green eyes now having a shine of boredom in them. Picking up the herbs, he quickly went to drop them off in his den.

"Today's way too hot isn't it?" he asked, hoping Harveypaw could at least agree on this statement.
Harvey nodded in agreement to the smell so that's what they are....I'll just stick with leaves....much easier . he was about to speak again but that's when beepaw decided to head off to his den real quick only to return . All that space to himself? Wow.....lucky. the apprentices den was too crowded for him at times ....But it was fun to chat with others in there! That's when his head perked up at the next question "starclan yes! I feel like I'm dying , but apparently it's lazy of me to stay in the den ....I mean. How do you guys deal with this? Why don't you guys stay inside when it's atleast cooler? And why do y'all go out in the hottest part of the day ? I don't get it ..." he complained as his head lowered only to glare up at the sun. Yet . I'll get it soon !

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old August 10th, 2019, 10:29 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
"Nothing specific, huh?" He chattered to himself, head tilted towards the sky in thought. "Just a good hunter...?" Oh! Did that mean Beepaw thought he was a good hunter?! This was just too exciting! "Ok! Something easy, let's see.... I can teach you the hunting technique! I mean I'm not professional yet, but Ebonyflame is a great teacher." The brown feline took a quick look around before settling on the big ol' log he'd just flung himself over.

"I usually find it easier to practice on sleepy things like logs and stuff, rather than prey - Just until I get the hang of it!" Owlpaw meowed quickly, unwilling to let Beepaw know how inexperienced he actually was. Nudging Beepaw's shoulder, he motioned for the other to watch him as he dropped down into a stalk. "Now, we creep forward... slowly, eyes and ears alert..." He crept slowly towards the log, his posture nowhere near perfect, but still impressive to say the least. His tail remained level behind him, ears perked, twisting every so often as the sounds of moor reached him. "Here, crouch down and do it with me! Just what I do!"
"Yeah..i expected that." he meowed with an arched brow, ears perked hearing thr tom begin to talk again. Practice on logs? he frowned a bit doubtfully but decided to keep listening anyway. Surely Owlpaw was a little bit experienced right? Beepaw narrowed his eyes slightly at the nudge.

Taking mental notes when watching, he felt a little better. Perhaps the reason he wasn't catching prey was due to his crouch? Hm, possibly."oh? sure." nodding at the others words, he crouched down. He tried to get his crouch as close to owlpaws as possible, posture not so good. Following after his moves, he crept forward . It was a bit wobbly at most points, though it was okay to say the least. "This good?" he inquired, glancing up at the tom who was on the log.

Last edited by furrensic; August 10th, 2019 at 10:30 AM.
Old August 10th, 2019, 12:01 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Harvey nodded in agreement to the smell so that's what they are....I'll just stick with leaves....much easier . he was about to speak again but that's when beepaw decided to head off to his den real quick only to return . All that space to himself? Wow.....lucky. the apprentices den was too crowded for him at times ....But it was fun to chat with others in there! That's when his head perked up at the next question "starclan yes! I feel like I'm dying , but apparently it's lazy of me to stay in the den ....I mean. How do you guys deal with this? Why don't you guys stay inside when it's atleast cooler? And why do y'all go out in the hottest part of the day ? I don't get it ..." he complained as his head lowered only to glare up at the sun. Yet . I'll get it soon !

"We don't stay in the dens because we have things to do. Apprentices training with mentors, warriors hunting and such. It's how it works around here." Beepaw told, rolling his eyes slightly. "You'll understand soon." He used a tone as if he was much older than Harveypaw, almost like he was an elder. He couldn't help not feeling like that due to harveypaws lack of knowledge with the clans lifestyle. "Or maybe you'll understand when you're an old elder?" He grumbled, his tone a bit rude but it had a tint of playfulness in it. It couldn't hurt to be a bit rude sometimes could it?

"If you think the heat is bad wait until leafbare, it gets so cold. Not to talk about the snow." He groaned. And prey and herbs will get much harder to find, plus the sickness..ew. He added on in thought, brows furrowing with a huff.

Closed Thread