WindClan Patrols
Last post by Morrigan
Today 08:02 AM

Old January 17th, 2017, 01:02 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Little stared, terrified. "I've been caught, oh no, oh no, oh dear..." She shook, sweeping twigs and dirt away from the small spot she was sat in.
(Open)
Starch paw leaped on the cat and looked at her tail twitching.
"Who are u?" She asked curiously."what clan are u Frome?u smell funny."
Old January 17th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Starch paw leaped on the cat and looked at her tail twitching.
"Who are u?" She asked curiously."what clan are u Frome?u smell funny."
"Hi! Are you a clan cat? What clan are you from? Mmm you smell of prey...I would like some prey, I am starving!" The brown and white tabby mewled excitedly. She was only 4 moons old.
Old January 17th, 2017, 02:39 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
"Hi! Are you a clan cat? What clan are you from? Mmm you smell of prey...I would like some prey, I am starving!" The brown and white tabby mewled excitedly. She was only 4 moons old.
Not knowing better,starch paw picked up his freshly caught fileand pushed it to the kit.
"Hear u go then." She said smiling at the kit,thinking she was a rouge kit.
Old January 17th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
"As long as I never see you again...even in StarClan, I won't miss you..." He muttered, then realising he had provided the kittypet with a little more information...
She blinked for a moment at his answer then her tail swished excitedly. "Starclan?" she repeated what he said, scooting a little closer to the tom-cat, her gaze suddenly eager again for answers. "Tell me more about Starclan, what is that? Another cat like you?" she asked, tilting her head in confusion. Petal's gaze never wavered and she still didn't seem the least bit intimidated. Suddenly she was aware of the time of day. It was nearly sunset, her housefolk would be worried about her. "If you don't tell me now, tell me tomorrow in this spot. I will be here when the sun is at it's highest point!" she declared, not caring if it frustrated him or not.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 17th, 2017, 04:35 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Flamingarrow was taken slightly aback at the readiness of Burstoaw. He had reacted much quicker than he had expected, leaving his hind legs raking through the brisk leaf bare air. He felt as his breath was knocked from him as the apprentice kicked off of him, after leaving a swipe to his belly. He knew that would have been a devastating blow, had this been a real fight. It was quick thinking in Burstoaws part. Flamingarrow raised his orange striped tail high as he clambered to his paws, signaling the end of the fight. "You did well my apprentice, and as we were battling I discovered an interesting area that I want to work on with you." He said, as he straightened out the fur in his spine, ruffled as it was from the time he spent lying on the ground. "The last move that I made, were I flung my self to the ground, it was a risky move, but is used by warriors rather frequently. I was surprised by how quick and agile you were in your counter attack for the move." He said, a purr rumbling deep in his throat. "Now, tell me, if you were in my position, how would you have reacted, had the enemy pulled the same attack as you did on me?" He asked, flicking his ear to dislodge extra sand and dust that clung there.
Burstpaw found he was actually a bit disappointed the battle was over, but he flicked his tail thoughtfully at the question. "Well... I could've bitten one of their paws as they tried to kick," He said aloud. "That way they wouldn't be able to put it down and apply the force to my chest, and I'd be causing pain to my opponent." He was happy his mentor had liked his attack, though he himself hadn't even known it'd work. It'd been a split second decision, and the first thing that'd come to mind.

But if the move is so risky and easily countered, why do even the best of warriors dare to use it? Burstpaw was extremely careful to never show his belly's soft flesh at any point in a battle, for he knew the dangerous consequences. That was why it really surprised him that Flammingarrow's move was so common, and no matter how hard he though about it, the orange tabby couldn't understand why it was so. Don't warriors know a cat's weakest spots, and how to avoid being attacked there? It's like surrendering to your opponent when you show your underbelly!

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old January 17th, 2017, 04:39 PM
me when im alive

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
"Relaxing," she said. "Nothing more, nothing less," she ended giving a smirk. "What are you doing?" she asked tilting her head toward him.
"I was hunting until I saw you up there." Spikethorn replied.
Old January 17th, 2017, 05:44 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talulah View Post
"I was hunting until I saw you up there." Spikethorn replied.
"Hmm, and how is that going for you?" she asked getting up and sliding down the tree. She was on her clan's side now. She let her golden eyes look him over. If he wanted to fight, then she thought that she could take him. she sat down and began to groom herself.
Old January 18th, 2017, 07:51 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
"Throwing snowballs? That's not fun at all." Timberkit pouted at his joke then to chuckle a little bit. "I'm sure we will both be good at hunting and fighting.", She said as she flashed a smile at the tom. Then to see the toms response about being small a smirk appeared on her face. "Seems like the word small is bothering you huh?", Timberkit asked as she started laughing. When he reffered himself to be a big army the only thing Timberkit did was shake her head. "All cats are skillful Orchidkit and out don't know a thing about fighting even if you look like an apprentice. I mean even if you where to battle all those cats you would end up having an injury.", the molly said as a worried look started to show on her face. There was really nothing to stop this tom so she pushed that aside as they started talking about the badgers and foxes. "Heh they're has to be two or three of you to take down a fox or badger those things are dangerous!.", though it was true she new Orchidkit would say something to deny that but that was him. He would probably take down a fox or badger but who could know..she might not see that happen. While she hid in the undergrowth she easily made her way through. She ended up being started by the toms big paw was right next to her. After he had thrown some snowballs at her she shook her pelt getting rid of most of it but some clung to her fur. "Honest Orchidkit....no.", the molly laughed she she flung some snow at the large kit.
"Perhaps," he purred as Timberkit stated that they could both be good at hunting and fighting. The tom had admit that she was right about him giving his position away while trying to hunt. Despite being only a kit, he had attempted to hunt before, but he wasn't that good at it. Though in truth all he needed was some practice, he himself saw it that he wouldn't become a good hunter and therefore would mainly focus on fighting. He was big and was showing early signs of being strong, meaning he could grow up to be a powerful fighter. Why would he waste his time with hunting?

He narrowed his orbs as she pointed out how he had a problem with someone calling him 'small'. Both of the kits had a problem being called that, though Timberkit was actually on the small side where Orchidkit wasn't nearly small enough to even be considered called that - or at least for his age, anyway. He lashed his tail slightly, but didn't really comment on it. He'd prefer to play rather than get his whisker twisted in a knot anyway. The tom then shook off what she said. "I could take down three foxes, and I'll show you that much someday!" He promised his friend.

Orchidkit laughed as he bounded back, getting hit by the clump of snow she threw at him. He then scooped up some more. He flung another ball of snow at the molly, trying to hit her shoulder. The snow that was clumping onto his pelt was starting to drag him down and making him uncomfortable, yet he hardly noticed as he and Timberkit played.

They would soon become apprentice, so this was the last time that he would be breaking the code really for being outside the clan. Of course, they would want him to leave camp with his mentor or another warrior, but he didn't want some boring cat bringing down his adventurous and playful mood. He would continue to leave camp as usual, but soon he'll be able to learn how to actually fight!

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old January 18th, 2017, 09:45 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Not knowing better,starch paw picked up his freshly caught fileand pushed it to the kit.
"Hear u go then." She said smiling at the kit,thinking she was a rouge kit.
"Hi! I'm little! What's your name? You don't smell like the other house cats I know..." As she took a couple of eager bites, she pushed the rest to StarchPaw "wanna share? It wouldn't be polite of me to eat it all. Especially as it was you who caught it."
Old January 18th, 2017, 09:49 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

She blinked for a moment at his answer then her tail swished excitedly. "Starclan?" she repeated what he said, scooting a little closer to the tom-cat, her gaze suddenly eager again for answers. "Tell me more about Starclan, what is that? Another cat like you?" she asked, tilting her head in confusion. Petal's gaze never wavered and she still didn't seem the least bit intimidated. Suddenly she was aware of the time of day. It was nearly sunset, her housefolk would be worried about her. "If you don't tell me now, tell me tomorrow in this spot. I will be here when the sun is at it's highest point!" she declared, not caring if it frustrated him or not.
"Yeah, cats like me...haven't you ever seen a clan cat before? We're not well fed and groomed like most of you kittypets..." He paused trying to think about what he was saying. "There are five clans in the forest, each has their own...abilities and...perks, I suppose. There's ThunderClan, which is where we are now, ShadowClan, WindClan, RiverClan and SkyClan..." The spotted Tom continued. DarkWillow scrunched up his face, frustrated and pained that he had given in to this abnoxious kittypet.