Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 03:10 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 03:06 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 03:04 PM
Relationship finder for...
by Hana
Last post by Beaan
Today 03:02 PM

Old February 17th, 2020, 05:26 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
(If this is open, hullo! If it's not you can just ignore me)

Otterleg limped near the bottom of the Streamstone, small "hello"s and "exuse me"s came from her as she made her way to the front of the clearing. She glanced around to see who was around, noticing that Dirtfur was gone. Hmmm, she wondered why, but didn't say anything.
"Hello, Fawnsqueak." She smiled at the tom cat, tilting her head as she sat down.
Fawnsqueak's eyes were on Lionstar, awaiting the announcement, but he was distracted by someone... actually talking to him? That was new. Blinking, he swiveled to face her and grinned sheepishly. "Oh hey, ...you." Awkwardness catching up to him, he wasn't sure if that was supposed to be the end of the conversation but shifted to look at Lionstar again in hopes that he hadn't committed a social faux pas.

((yep it's open! all my public thread posts are unless otherwise stated <3))

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old February 17th, 2020, 06:50 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Pigeonpaw appreciated her brother's comfort, pressing her pelt close to his. She hadn't been one for talking lately, spending a lot of time confined to the apprentice's den. She hadn't even told Pebblepaw about her most recent training session.
"Yeah...Pebblepaw, I miss him so much," She sighed, her eyes pained. "I...I had my warrior assessment a few sunrises ago. I wanted us all to become warriors together, but...I don't think that's going to happen. I tried to argue with Lionstar, to let me stay an apprentice until you and...and Graypaw were ready, but there was no point in it. And now Graypaw is gone, so he'll never get to be a warrior with us."
Snorting back a choked sob, Pebblepaw nodded his head - taking great comfort in the affection. It had been way too long since the two had actually sat down and spoke to eachother.. hung out or did anything. Sure, he could blame it on training and what-not but... was that really why? Shaking away the thought, and a few escaping tears, the apprentice gave Pigeonpaw a genuine smile and while his voice wavered like a baby bird, he sounded excited!

"You took your warrior assessment, Pigeon?! Did you pass?!" Was Pigeonpaw really going to receive her warrior name? Was that what this meeting was for? Happiness swirled in his belly - for his sister and her accomplishments - but as she continued Pebblepaw's features grew more solemn. His meow was a hushed whisper as he continued,

"I know Graypaw isn't here to tell you... but I'm sure he's proud of you and I am too... It's alright if we aren't warriors together. Don't hold yourself back for either of us.." As if he could speak for Graypaw... what an insult. Regardless, Pebblepaw continued, "We'll all be together in StarClan some day, but until then..." he trailed off.

"I don't want to lose you too..." He nuzzled into his sister's fur, hiding a few stray tears. Of course, there was the threat of loss everyday. That's just how they lived - and sure, Pebblepaw accepted that aspect of their lives.. but he didn't want Pigeon to shut him out, emotionally. He didn't know how he would cope if that happened. Sure.. he had Firehawk, but Pigeonpaw was the only living kin he had. Their parents? Gone. Graypaw? Gone.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old February 17th, 2020, 07:13 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Fawnsqueak's eyes were on Lionstar, awaiting the announcement, but he was distracted by someone... actually talking to him? That was new. Blinking, he swiveled to face her and grinned sheepishly. "Oh hey, ...you." Awkwardness catching up to him, he wasn't sure if that was supposed to be the end of the conversation but shifted to look at Lionstar again in hopes that he hadn't committed a social faux pas.

((yep it's open! all my public thread posts are unless otherwise stated <3))
She giggled at his response. “My names, Otterleg.” It was obvious that he didn’t know who she was. Or if he did, he didn’t know her name. That was alright. “I’m wondering if Lionstar is done with medicine cat auditions or not.” She tilted her head the other way, a soft smile on her face. “And the deputy spot as well.” That was a sensitive subject though, and she shyed away from the topic of Dirtfur. “But hey... it could really be about anything.”
Old February 17th, 2020, 07:21 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The warrior was sprawled out in the clearing, taking a wonderful nap before getting his tail stepped on by a rowdy clanmate. With a his he jolted up and let out a snap of his teeth. "Hey what the- oh. Beebutt's called another clan meeting. Is it about how nice his fur looks this time?" he yawned as he realized the clanmate was just scrambling to make his way to the middle.

The majority of them were excited, actually. So many were hoping to be the Medicine cat. It was sickening, really. Being excited that a clanmate had died. So many of them were shivering with anticipation and excitement. Wanting so badly to be a Medicine Cat. There were more in the clearing than usual. The thought made the Calliby snort. Of course there were.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old February 17th, 2020, 10:08 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare

Sootflare glanced down, hearing the voice of a kit seemingly addressing him. It was Sparrowkit. Flootflare? Sootfair? Neither or those were right, but at least they tried, he supposed. It was a good question, and not one he had an answer to. Where was Dirtfur? At the call of Lionstar announcing a clan meeting, he expected the deputy to be one of the first to the Streamstone but saw no sign of the dusty tom. ‘Perhaps he’s fallen asleep on another patrol he’s assigned himself to.’ He thought bitterly.

“No, I’m afraid I haven’t seen him, Sparrowkit. I’m sorry, bud.”

[ @:Grimm: ]

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 02:53 PM.
Old February 18th, 2020, 02:23 AM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
She giggled at his response. “My names, Otterleg.” It was obvious that he didn’t know who she was. Or if he did, he didn’t know her name. That was alright. “I’m wondering if Lionstar is done with medicine cat auditions or not.” She tilted her head the other way, a soft smile on her face. “And the deputy spot as well.” That was a sensitive subject though, and she shyed away from the topic of Dirtfur. “But hey... it could really be about anything.”
"That's..." Fawnsqueak peered over her with a slight frown, uncertain how to respond to that when she was literally down a leg. "Yeah, that's a name." Out of habit and desperate to leave that behind, he said, "Mine's Fawnsqueak." And then realized she'd already known his name, it was in her greeting. "Um, ..but you already know that, yeah.. okay. Anyway," Fawnsqueak cleared his throat, "I'm guessing it'll probably be about Dirtfur...? Since he's getting demoted and exiled-- wait, how did you know Lionstar was searching for a deputy? Were you auditioning?"

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old February 18th, 2020, 05:21 AM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

"That's..." Fawnsqueak peered over her with a slight frown, uncertain how to respond to that when she was literally down a leg. "Yeah, that's a name." Out of habit and desperate to leave that behind, he said, "Mine's Fawnsqueak." And then realized she'd already known his name, it was in her greeting. "Um, ..but you already know that, yeah.. okay. Anyway," Fawnsqueak cleared his throat, "I'm guessing it'll probably be about Dirtfur...? Since he's getting demoted and exiled-- wait, how did you know Lionstar was searching for a deputy? Were you auditioning?"
“I was in his den when he demoted Dirtfur.” She paused, frowning. Exile?
“But I also auditioned for the position. Though I auditioned for medicine cat first, I’d be open to either. It just tears at me that there are,” she paused.

Was it were now? She thought.

“Sick cats in the clan with no one to help them.”
Old February 18th, 2020, 07:38 AM
eternally tired

@shortstack @Shimm

"Oh, okay." Sparrowkit said gloomily. He was sad that Dirtfur wasn't around right now. He turned to Sunkit and said "Nothing much, Lionstar hasn't said anything yet."
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; February 18th, 2020 at 09:53 AM.
Old February 18th, 2020, 09:50 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

@Cloudsky
Mire blinked, shaking out his thick fur as he made his way into the clearing to see what it was about this time. Clearly, he ha picked a poor time to join, but he was not deterred by it in the least. If anything, it offered some form of entertainment before he became an official member, however that worked. It had been explained to the tom at least somewhat, however. Perhaps not enough though. Sighing, he sat down and tucked his large paws beneath himself. He had to tip his head back just a bit, in order to actually see the lion cat- oh, why couldn't he remember his name even now?

Pushing that away, he glanced over at Fallenstorm, having come to sit with her. She really was the only cat here that he knew to some extent. But, that was not really an issue for him right now. "What do you think it's about?" he whispered, ears twitching back as he spoke. He was curious, at least.

Last edited by doghouse; February 18th, 2020 at 09:54 AM.
Old February 18th, 2020, 12:56 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

Now that a bunch of cats had crowded below, Lionstar could get started! He was pleased to see the two cats he had in mind arrive.. this was good, he liked seeing them make an appearance without prompting.

"Cats of RiverClan, I have suffered through your Stars-awful auditions long enough and have come to a decision on our new medicine cat. Before I get started, I would like to remind you all that LISTING PERSONALITY TRAITS TO ME is NOT an actual audition and the cats that bored me to death with that ought to be ashamed of themselves!

"Now that I got that out of the way.. the cat I have chosen is a cat I know to be remarkably strong-willed and fierce. I always have known their dedication to our Clan to be unwavering, even despite odds, and I trust they will do well in their new role."
The reality of the situation was that Lionstar saw her as the prime way to hurt Dirtfur, to break the vile tom down after all the damage he caused.. even if Lionstar allowed him back into RiverClan, he would have permanently lost a love interest.

"But before I officially declare you into the new position, there is one thing I have to do. Otterleg [ @CheetahPelt ], I have never been a fan of your name.. forcing cats to be named after something they're missing is distasteful and cruel, and I want your name to embody who you truly are. From this day forth, you will be known as Otterstone. Sure-footed as you are, now you serve a new purpose: the new foundation of our future, Otterstone: you are our rock." Lionsrock!

"Beside you, I am appointing Omenshade [ @Kitty Mama ] as your apprentice. He is.. weird, and he's not seeing me in three days, but.. I think you will find him to be an experience.

"Otterstone, I expect you to jump into your new role with training and experimenting with herbs. Talk to me in my den after the meeting if you need help figuring out where to get started."
He had ideas, but none he'd share publicly.

Lionstar took a moment to pause, letting cats soak in the news and congratulate the new high ranks on their promotion.

[ @Dirtfur, @Dipper, @pathos, @Casper, @Xeno, @hxneysuckle, @Starfall, @Pepperkins, @mochi, @Tundra, @RedHead, @ponyapan, @:Grimm:, @FuzzyRatto, @SilentLamb, @Moon Lily, @Ever, @touka, @vermin, @Silhouettes, @Blissie Bliss, @Cecily Herondale, @WaywardAngel, @Kitty Mama, @~AvocadoToast~, @Solstice_X, @Delta, @Vessel, @shortstack, @Shimm, @RuinsNight, @Deranged Llama, @SuspiciousMindz, @Fuzzy, @Slushie, @x ghostie, @Aquilex, @Dust, @EternalShadows, @GoldenWolf, @|+Tired Rose Child+|, @Sneakyfox55, @TawnyNeedsACoffee, @MagicCat99, @Morningstar, @Bluepetal, @sugarcubes, @CheetahPelt, @amber'light, @Daylily Orchid, @Fae, @Cloudsky, @funfan05, @Jurassic~Spirit, @Greenleap, @Jane, @FlameQueen, @happy413, @Turtle, @wick, @PebbleStorm, @Tinyflight, @flour_power, @Mentallyunstable, @doghouse ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules