Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by korok
Today 02:57 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 02:57 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 02:54 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 02:45 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 02:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 22nd, 2019, 09:45 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

| @BILL.; |
Snailpaw turned her gaze to Darkbelly as he spoke. The molly dipped her head in agreement, ready for it. "Sounds good.", she replied. Snailpaw watched the mouse as it had no idea that they were about ready to get hunted. She wasn't the best hunter, so she usually had to go hunting with another cat. She was kind of thankful to have a warrior hunt with her.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old August 22nd, 2019, 10:28 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

| @SuspiciousMindz; |
(I forgot to make a starter, so here it is)

Llama managed to climb up to the Windclan leaders den after being brought by a couple of warriors. The tom had a mental problem to where he had to have support of another cat. He knew about it and lived with two-legs until they had left him behind. He had no cat to help him out, but that was why he was coming to the windclan. He wouldn't be able to become a warrior though. "Hello are you Blazingstar?", he asked in his childish voice. Llama was almost 14 moons old, but sounded like he was a couple weeks old and he looked like he could still be in a nursery.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old August 23rd, 2019, 04:21 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Beepaw frowned slightly when owlpaw pointed out his bad posture. He almost felt like saying 'well thats how yours was!' but he kept it to himself. He might as well be nice if owlpaw was generous enough to teach him how to hunt. At the comment of the tail, he looked back at the bobbed stump of a tail he had. Hm.
His attention was brought back once the other tom started walking, his pace a bit faster so he could keep up with the apprentice. His green gaze danced around the territory, his attention more on the scenery than owlpaw himself. But he perked up, looking at him. "I bet ill get it first try." He smirked, turning towards the base of the tree. There he saw a little grey and brown mouse, nibbling on a small nut, and it was a bit on the left side.

Crouching down, his posture was better than last time. But it was still a tiny bit off as he stalked forward. Come on Bee! You got this! He thought, imagining his mother cheering for him in his head. It made him feel lots better about this. The medicine cat got a bit closer, and the mouse stopped nibbling for a moment, but continued after. Beepaw froze, but went ahead, getting just close enough.
He unsheathed his claws, getting ready to pounce. One..two..three! He jumped at the prey grabbing onto it roughly with his claws, not quite sure how to swiftly kill it. So, he lightly bit near it's neck, watching the life slowly fade from it. Of course, he would learm how to kill more efficiently in the future, but this was good enough. He turned back to tge brown tom, a victorious grin on his maw. "I told you i would get It first try!"
Owlpaw could barely contain himself as he watched with glee - examining and processing the way Beepaw had managed to catch the prey and kill it. "Great job Beepaw! I didn't doubt you wouldn't catch it, and that's a nice plump one too!" Showering his new friend in praise, Owlpaw's tail flicked back and forth in thought - not about anything in particular... butttt..... would Beepaw be up for trying to catch a rabbit?

"Ok, so I know small victories and all, BUT! I think you're ready to graduate to rabbit huntin'! I'll help you with this, it's a joint effort of course and I don't know if you run often, but Ebonyflame has been teaching me a whole lot of endurance exercises and stuff! I betcha we could catch a rabbit together, what do you say?" It was a silly request really. Owlpaw hadn't even gotten close to catching one! Still, there was always a first time and they had to learn sometime or another!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old August 23rd, 2019, 04:32 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Orion stumbled onto what he had been told was Windclan territory, curious to finally get to meet a clan cat even though he would surely get at least a few scratches for trespassing. The huge black Maine Coon cat on the soft yet sharp grass as what was left of his tail swished wildly from side to side almost reminiscent of a dog. Even though he should've probably been more serious about doing something like this, he couldn't help but smile a bit as the new scents overflowed his nose allowing him to picture what the territory looked like since he couldn't see. His grey, sightless eyes scanned the expanse of land and nature before him as he waited for someone to come and find him. [Open]
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old August 23rd, 2019, 04:38 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by *MoodyBirdMan* View Post
Jaggedspring fell backward playfully. He smiled "Good you're remembering things" He sat up took a small breath and then jumped at her. Claws sheathed he went for her legs to knock her off balance.
"I better be!" she mewed loudly at him while trying to dodge his attack. "I'll be a warrior soon" she continued as she lifted a paw to swat at his head.
Old August 23rd, 2019, 05:04 PM
Me & My Hexcore

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

"I better be!" she mewed loudly at him while trying to dodge his attack. "I'll be a warrior soon" she continued as she lifted a paw to swat at his head.
"Soon. As long as you can beat me and then pass your other test." Jaggedspring said as he moved around attempting to dodge her attacks. He didn't want to let her hit him like he was a butterfly he wanted her to have a challenge to make sure she was ready to become a full warrior. He lifted a paw and started batting at her.

"When you're going to change the world, don't ask for permission"

|Not Mine|
Old August 23rd, 2019, 07:53 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Owlpaw could barely contain himself as he watched with glee - examining and processing the way Beepaw had managed to catch the prey and kill it. "Great job Beepaw! I didn't doubt you wouldn't catch it, and that's a nice plump one too!" Showering his new friend in praise, Owlpaw's tail flicked back and forth in thought - not about anything in particular... butttt..... would Beepaw be up for trying to catch a rabbit?

"Ok, so I know small victories and all, BUT! I think you're ready to graduate to rabbit huntin'! I'll help you with this, it's a joint effort of course and I don't know if you run often, but Ebonyflame has been teaching me a whole lot of endurance exercises and stuff! I betcha we could catch a rabbit together, what do you say?" It was a silly request really. Owlpaw hadn't even gotten close to catching one! Still, there was always a first time and they had to learn sometime or another!

Beepaw stared at owlpaw for a heartbeat, suddenly jumping up quickly. He felt excitement prick at his pads, ear giving a small flick as he nodded. "Of course! I bet i won't even need help!" He said, excitement dropping quickly once he heard the statement about running. It was true....he didn't run a lot...but he was a Windclan cat, built for speed right? His genes may as well help him at least once, his tiny size and bobbed tail sure weren't, despite his pride in them.
He gave a low hum, rolling his eyes slightly.

"But, I guess i could use your help." The blonde tom spoke slowly, nodding to himself. Owlpaw should be grateful I'm letting him help me! Beepaw thought, nodding again in agreement to his mental statement. That was right!
Going back to pay attention to the other apprentice, he picked up the mouse in his jaws. "Come on! Lead the way!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Orion stumbled onto what he had been told was Windclan territory, curious to finally get to meet a clan cat even though he would surely get at least a few scratches for trespassing. The huge black Maine Coon cat on the soft yet sharp grass as what was left of his tail swished wildly from side to side almost reminiscent of a dog. Even though he should've probably been more serious about doing something like this, he couldn't help but smile a bit as the new scents overflowed his nose allowing him to picture what the territory looked like since he couldn't see. His grey, sightless eyes scanned the expanse of land and nature before him as he waited for someone to come and find him. [Open]

Chickenpaw slipped his way into the territory, a nervous look displayed on his face. I'm not supposed to be here without a warrior- what am i doing? legs stop working im not supposed to be out here! Theres too many germs, I can't , no no no- He cut his train of thought off, gulping slightly as he raised one of his paws and looked at it. He could practically see all the disgusting, revolting even, germs spreading, and it made him feel like vomiting any second.
Inhaling slightly, he calmed down his breathing, padding further into the territory.

There, he caught sight of an onyx mainecoon. The scent he had was different it was- a loner! Or rogue possibly?
His heartbeat quickened, legs gaining a mind of their own as he walked over. "What am i doing? No no no no, this- i-..I should go get a warrior!" he mumbled, frowning as he arrived infront of the tom. "Who....whoo...are you?" His words were drawled out, clearing his throat. "This is windclan territory!" he squealed, taking a few quick steps back.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old August 23rd, 2019, 08:14 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Beepaw stared at owlpaw for a heartbeat, suddenly jumping up quickly. He felt excitement prick at his pads, ear giving a small flick as he nodded. "Of course! I bet i won't even need help!" He said, excitement dropping quickly once he heard the statement about running. It was true....he didn't run a lot...but he was a Windclan cat, built for speed right? His genes may as well help him at least once, his tiny size and bobbed tail sure weren't, despite his pride in them.
He gave a low hum, rolling his eyes slightly.

"But, I guess i could use your help." The blonde tom spoke slowly, nodding to himself. Owlpaw should be grateful I'm letting him help me! Beepaw thought, nodding again in agreement to his mental statement. That was right!
Going back to pay attention to the other apprentice, he picked up the mouse in his jaws. "Come on! Lead the way!"

Chickenpaw slipped his way into the territory, a nervous look displayed on his face. I'm not supposed to be here without a warrior- what am i doing? legs stop working im not supposed to be out here! Theres too many germs, I can't , no no no- He cut his train of thought off, gulping slightly as he raised one of his paws and looked at it. He could practically see all the disgusting, revolting even, germs spreading, and it made him feel like vomiting any second.
Inhaling slightly, he calmed down his breathing, padding further into the territory.

There, he caught sight of an onyx mainecoon. The scent he had was different it was- a loner! Or rogue possibly?
His heartbeat quickened, legs gaining a mind of their own as he walked over. "What am i doing? No no no no, this- i-..I should go get a warrior!" he mumbled, frowning as he arrived infront of the tom. "Who....whoo...are you?" His words were drawled out, clearing his throat. "This is windclan territory!" he squealed, taking a few quick steps back.
Orion was a bit surprised by the small, frightened voice that appeared in front of him, causing him to look down "Ah yes, I hoped it was." He cleared hs throat and dipped his head in greeting "Sorry, where are my manners? My name is Orion and you see, I've always wanted to meet one of you clan cats for myself you've always just seemed so...interesting, I just didn't expect my first encounter to be with," He sniffed the air "A kit? What are you doing out here on your own young one?" Orion attempted to keep his eyes fixated on the cat in front of him but it was a little hard to do that when he was blind so his pale grey eyes tended to dart around wildly.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old August 23rd, 2019, 10:37 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

his mismatched gaze looked at her as he gave a kind nod a bit of a devious look glinting “yes, blonde...” he quietly said under his breath as she spoke with his blue and brown gaze shining with happiness, he needed to do this, she had a kit, and was was going to find her the second part to that equation. At her question he looked at his paws and couldn’t help but think about Aster... “Uhh....” he thought for a moment “I like purple, it’s the color of an aster!” He said trying not to show how his own thoughts made him blush the slightest.
He kept up his smile before having a nice yawn, his wide eyes almost smiling when he opened them again as he tried to stop his thoughts from wandering, “and uh...” how was he to ask about this... how to find her ideal personality type “uh...” his voice that had never been that deep got a bit higher then it usually was “what sort of traits do you like?” He said fast a little buck squeaky almost, “personality.”’ He said trying to put on a smile without showing his full intention right away. “But like ya know.” He said as quickly but his voice had returned to his normal tone, “so uh like, just so I can be a better friend!” He quickly added smiling with a small wink.

Catching faint words from the tom Buttercup's whiskers twitched. He's up to something. She mused smiling. Yet her smile got brighter as Cottonspirit explained his favorite color was purple. Just the expression he had was kinda cute. He liked after purple no doubt because of Asterbounce. Thinking of the tom Buttercupbreeze couldn't help but remember how much of a mess Cotton was on his first date with Aster. She had tried so hard to calm him that in the end they both ended up laughing.
"Personality?" She questioned practically interrupting him. His voice was squeaky. Why? She didn't know but she sat and waited to see how he'd continue. She may have interrupted abundantly but she still wanted to hear him out. His reasoning wasn't to get liking. "Cottonspirit," Buttercup meowed her voice holding seriousness. "You don't need to change yourself for me. I like you for you. Asking someone to change so they can be a better friend is just wrong. " She explained tail twitching. "Besides if I didn't like you for you we wouldn't be friends." Stretching on her mind legs she bopped his nose with her paw. A playful grin on her muzzle.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old August 24th, 2019, 11:39 AM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Orion was a bit surprised by the small, frightened voice that appeared in front of him, causing him to look down "Ah yes, I hoped it was." He cleared hs throat and dipped his head in greeting "Sorry, where are my manners? My name is Orion and you see, I've always wanted to meet one of you clan cats for myself you've always just seemed so...interesting, I just didn't expect my first encounter to be with," He sniffed the air "A kit? What are you doing out here on your own young one?" Orion attempted to keep his eyes fixated on the cat in front of him but it was a little hard to do that when he was blind so his pale grey eyes tended to dart around wildly.

Was this tom putting an act of sorts on? The dark grey and white tom couldn't tell, his thoughts a whirlwind and frowning at getting called a kit. He figured the loner was blind , due to the unsteady movement of his eyes. "Not.... I'm..not a kit." Chickenpaw corrected, cringing slightly at his stammering. Did he have to be so nervous?
A sad realization hit him, frown deepening. "You shouldn't be here...clans don't take kindly to loners in their territory." he warned. Of course, Chickenpaw would've scared the tom off any day if he wasn't a nervous and germophobic apprentice. But life isn't fair is it?

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Closed Thread