Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 07:00 AM
Otterpaw friend finder
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 06:28 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 06:05 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 06:00 AM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 05:49 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 28th, 2019, 03:10 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Nightkit had placed himself in the very back of the nursery, a habit of his whenever he didn't feel like going into the crowded clearing. The only thing he was looking forward to about becoming an apprentice soon, was that he could then go into the territory and find a secluded spot to hide in whenever he would be off duty.. Night hated crowds and feared he always would. For now, the nursery was usually the safest place for him, but also sometimes the most dangerous one. However today, his mother was out somewhere in the camp and not present here, so he felt safe. He knew she hated him, it was quite visible in their strained relationship. How she had always pushed him back to leave space for his three littermates to get the best spot for milk, how he was always left to lie furthest from her and her warmth when they slept. It was the little things that you'd normally just pass for coincidence, but the small, fragile built kid knew the truth.
At least he could cuddle up to the ferns at the back of the nursery and just watch the kids, most of them younger than him, squabble around and playing. They bothered him the least, young cats. Their voices didn't terrify him just yet. He himself had never spoken a word to anyone. Sometimes he'd go to the edge of the clearing and whisper to himself, just to assure that he -could- talk. A childish thought made him think that did he not do this, his voice would wither over time. But he was simply too scared to utter a word to anyone. What if they'd then see what he himself had seen?

@jupiter
Old August 28th, 2019, 03:23 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Nightkit had placed himself in the very back of the nursery, a habit of his whenever he didn't feel like going into the crowded clearing. The only thing he was looking forward to about becoming an apprentice soon, was that he could then go into the territory and find a secluded spot to hide in whenever he would be off duty.. Night hated crowds and feared he always would. For now, the nursery was usually the safest place for him, but also sometimes the most dangerous one. However today, his mother was out somewhere in the camp and not present here, so he felt safe. He knew she hated him, it was quite visible in their strained relationship. How she had always pushed him back to leave space for his three littermates to get the best spot for milk, how he was always left to lie furthest from her and her warmth when they slept. It was the little things that you'd normally just pass for coincidence, but the small, fragile built kid knew the truth.
At least he could cuddle up to the ferns at the back of the nursery and just watch the kids, most of them younger than him, squabble around and playing. They bothered him the least, young cats. Their voices didn't terrify him just yet. He himself had never spoken a word to anyone. Sometimes he'd go to the edge of the clearing and whisper to himself, just to assure that he -could- talk. A childish thought made him think that did he not do this, his voice would wither over time. But he was simply too scared to utter a word to anyone. What if they'd then see what he himself had seen?

@jupiter

Duskkit was seated at the entrance to the den, the warm sunlight dappled from the woven heather scattered over his face and chest as he observed clan life bustling about just outside of the nursery. It was a good day, a warm day full of plentiful scents brought in from the latest patrol. It always brought him such intrigue- smelling things from outside camp. New enchanting smells he was admittedly excited to go see once he was apprenticed. It was only a matter of days now... But he was very impatient. Drawing in a final breath he stood and turned to slink back into the den leaving behind his post and through habit he would head back to his nest and soak up the best parts of kithood before they evaporated; Endless naps. However this routine seemed to be caught off guard when the small tom noticed something. A dark form lingering near the back of the den on it's lonesome. Nightkit.
He had to admit his brother was strange, he seemed to conspire against their mother. Not that he really noticed much from the pair, there was tension but not much else? Part of that irritated him, Nightkit acted irregularly around the rest of his siblings because of it. It often led him to wonder what apprenticeship would be like for the small tom, he only hoped it wasn't as strained as kithood. Fighting the urge to slink back into the nest for a few more winks he ended up heading for him tail whisking behind him. ' ' Nightkit- ' ' he cooed in greeting as he side stepped out of the way from a pair of tusseling kittens. ' ' What are you doing back here? ' '

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 28th, 2019, 04:05 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

Duskkit was seated at the entrance to the den, the warm sunlight dappled from the woven heather scattered over his face and chest as he observed clan life bustling about just outside of the nursery. It was a good day, a warm day full of plentiful scents brought in from the latest patrol. It always brought him such intrigue- smelling things from outside camp. New enchanting smells he was admittedly excited to go see once he was apprenticed. It was only a matter of days now... But he was very impatient. Drawing in a final breath he stood and turned to slink back into the den leaving behind his post and through habit he would head back to his nest and soak up the best parts of kithood before they evaporated; Endless naps. However this routine seemed to be caught off guard when the small tom noticed something. A dark form lingering near the back of the den on it's lonesome. Nightkit.
He had to admit his brother was strange, he seemed to conspire against their mother. Not that he really noticed much from the pair, there was tension but not much else? Part of that irritated him, Nightkit acted irregularly around the rest of his siblings because of it. It often led him to wonder what apprenticeship would be like for the small tom, he only hoped it wasn't as strained as kithood. Fighting the urge to slink back into the nest for a few more winks he ended up heading for him tail whisking behind him. ' ' Nightkit- ' ' he cooed in greeting as he side stepped out of the way from a pair of tusseling kittens. ' ' What are you doing back here? ' '

Having been sat in his own thoughts, and thus not realized that his brother was right there all along, the black tom almost jumped at the, to him, sudden approach. In his mind, he corrected himself. Half. He liked Duskkit, actually. He wasn't as mean and annoying as Dawnkit and whilst he did give effort to communicate with Night, he hadn't been as pressing as Daykit, though she had given up her efforts for now. It was only really Duskkit and Oakmane who tried to get to Night now. Had he been a normal kit, he would probably have felt saddened about this, but in reality, he hoped to eventually be free of any communication at all. Granted, he did want friendships at some point, but he was simply too worried to attempt with his siblings. He didn't want to ruin a perfectly happy family. He shouldn't have been part of it to begin with.
Looking at Duskkit, Night lowered his head and put his paws over them for a few seconds before sitting up properly again. Hiding, he was hiding. His way of communication had always been gestures, shakes or nods of the head. He was still perfecting his way of answering with more than just yes or no. He knew that once apprenticed, he would have to find even more creative ways of expressing himself. He'd have to answer proper training questions, would he not?
Looking up at Duskkit, the coal black tom turned his head to the side, his ice blue eyes looking questioning. He wanted to return the question.
Old August 28th, 2019, 05:51 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@BILL.

Blazingstar was approached by newly named Foxpudge, the leader turned to greet him with a smile. "It's not a problem. Everyone deserves a second chance," the leader replied, leaning over to touch his nose to the warrior's head. Pulling away, Blazingstar gave him a small head dip before noting the crowd starting to disperse once more.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 28th, 2019, 05:55 PM
Just A Fossil

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@GLaDOS

Blazingstar was woken up to a stranger's voice, blinking the sleep from his eyes, he got to his paws and gave his fluffy pelt a good shake. The scar along his shoulder was very visible now. It was mostly healed, but it still made him sore time to time. "I am, who might you be?" the leader responded, narrowing his gaze a little bit to focus on the much smaller feline.

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 28th, 2019, 08:26 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

| @SuspiciousMindz; |

Llama nodded as the leader told him who he was. "My name is Llama. I used to be a kittypet, but my two-legs left me.", he meowed. The tom felt his heart race. "I wanted to see you to see if I can join your clan. I won't be much help though.", he meowed. Llama needed support from a group of cats and rogues weren't too nice to him when they found out he had a mental problem.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old August 28th, 2019, 08:31 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

| @BILL.; |

Snailpaw looked at him, pride in her eyes when he praised her, but it vanished when she saw the hawk coming down to grab her. She stood there, starring at it in horror. The apprentice closed her eyes and waited for it to scoop her up. That was when she felt a cat knock her over. Darkbelly's scent filled her nose and she opened her eyes to see that the hawk had taken the warrior. Snailpaw watched the hawk drop Darkbelly and she ran to him. She normally would run, but she didn't want to leave him.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old August 28th, 2019, 10:30 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by *MoodyBirdMan* View Post
"Soon. As long as you can beat me and then pass your other test." Jaggedspring said as he moved around attempting to dodge her attacks. He didn't want to let her hit him like he was a butterfly he wanted her to have a challenge to make sure she was ready to become a full warrior. He lifted a paw and started batting at her.
She got distracted when her mentor mentioned other tests, though its something she should have expected considering she was soon to be a warrior. This distraction slowed her down enough to be hit once or twice by Jaggedspring before she was able to regain focus and fight back some. Swerving the rest of his batting paw she nipped the front leg that he was balancing on trying to make him lose his balance.
Old August 29th, 2019, 12:39 AM
Just A Fossil

@GLaDOS

"What brings you here rather than just finding new twolegs? Why should I allow you to join if you're unable to help? Why are you unable to help us much?" The questions rolled off his tongue. He needed to know... and he was just curious in general.

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 29th, 2019, 12:43 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

The hawk hadn't lifted him far. Had he been any smaller, he would have been whisked away into the skies, but the warrior fortunately had enough padding to weigh him down, and the hawk dropped him within a few feet of being airborne.

His back hurt, but the reality of the situation was he only had puncture wounds. As painful and bloody as his injuries were, they wouldn't be fatal.

Stirring, Darkbelly let out a haggard noise of pain, slowly pushing himself to his feet. Oh, he felt more winded than he did trying to chase down a rabbit! "... Are you okay?" his voice was quiet, words directed toward Snailpaw. If that hawk circled back, they'd be in trouble-- he didn't think he could tackle her again.

@GLaDOS

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread