Today 09:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 15th, 2020, 06:10 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
“Oh, no no. Don’t leave.” She furrowed her brow. Fawnsqueak was more anxiety ridden then she may have first believed. She sighed. “We never got to have a final conversation when I was...uhm.” Lionstar had said she had resigned, but both Fawnsqueak and her knew was really happened that night. “... you know.” She rasped her tongue over her paw and drew it quickly (nervously?) over her ear.

As she dropped her paw she gave a small ‘heh’. Then spoke, “Chores... you should find some young cat to share your chores with.” Her face was tight, like she still wasn’t sure about their relationship. They never really had been on good terms, never had a simple conversation like this. But her expression eased a little. “I’ve been enjoying them yes. Patrolling, and things. Lionstar assigned me an apprentice even.” She smiled a little.

Then her mind wandered back to her time in the medicine cat den and her smile faded. Her golden gaze got serious. “I’m guessing you didn’t come over just to catch up, Fawnsqueak.” Though maybe he was... oh Starclan who even knew.
Fawnsqueak knew what she meant, tried to express that she didn't have to say with a nod that seemed too affirmative, too eager in the face of avoiding an awkward situation. He fooled himself by pretending it was for her benefit more than his own. It might've been less convincing had Otterstrike not played into that stupid fantasy where he wasn't the one being uncomfortable, making this worse. She was probably just being polite.

"Chores," Fawnsqueak echoed, uncertain. "Oh!-- Chores." He still wasn't completely sure what that meant but didn't need her to elaborate further, a tired smile permanently etched into his face now that it'd become more of a pain to erase than conjure.

His breathing faltered. "Better than I was, I'm sure," he said suddenly, measuring, watching her expression for the confirmation that he felt would come. It was inevitable. "I'm... not.." He paused, then dismissed the thought with a shake of his head. "I'm glad things are better for you." Maybe.

Maybe he was.

Maybe he was ashamed by the part of himself that grieved for himself. That he couldn't have been the one fired, should've been and wanted to be.

Fawnsqueak couldn't remember what he was doing here anymore, and it left a pained expression on his face as his throat worked silently. What did he want to say, precisely? An apology? That she deserved it? That he deserved her freedom more?

"...Are you happy?" he asked, blunt and a shot at a vital. Fawnsqueak didn't know what he expected to draw from this but wanted to tread the dangerous territory anyway.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old August 15th, 2020, 09:58 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Aha! I see an acceptable article of food! Twigkit announced gleefully, bounding over to the freshkill pile, and dragging out a fish. He LOVED fish, even if he hadn't been born here. They were so YUMMY! @Father of the foof

Last edited by gs29513; August 15th, 2020 at 09:58 PM.
Old August 15th, 2020, 10:11 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

Sootflare

"I ought to make you sit vigil in camp for the night if you tend to be so impatient," he chided, flicking a glance in Splashpaw's direction before turning back to Redspots, "If that's all, you're dismissed."

Old August 15th, 2020, 10:42 PM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Halfkit gave Eelkit a weird look.
Had he never seen blood before?
"It's blood! Yer body makes it to cover up hurts! So they don't get stuff in the cut. I think mama called it infection. It doesn't sound fun!"
She was a little too happy to explain to Eelkit what blood was, given her reaction when she had to clean it off her paw.
"It's not bad but it's not good, either. I don't.... think it's meant to be eaten."
She frowned a bit.
And then she frowned more.
Did he..... did he just give her a perfectly valid reason to break mama's rules?
Yes, yes he did.
"Welllll....... she never said I couldn't go with friends!"

@Arie
((These babies are gonna get eachother into a lot of trouble, they're perfect friends))
Blood? Thats bad right? Eelkit tipped his head in quiet intrigue at it. Ma never told him about it! Ma wouldn't show him it. Cause he was 'too young' and 'babies weren't fit to see blood' and Eel didn't mind.. if something was off limits, it was off limits. And he didn't mind it. Nope not at all. "So you don't eat blood but it comes from your body to protect it yeah? That makes a lot of sense!" Eelkit was impressed with all of Halfkit's knowledge this was great. He would be so smart that his Ma would be nothing but impressed. "WITH FRIEND! Yes! We can go have fun in one of the darker dens. Wait... Which one do you want to go to? Like the big one... or the longer one.... or maybe the square one?" He didn't know!

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 16th, 2020, 12:24 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post
// @Arie
Don’t you worry, I’ve carried things much heavier than this conversation.” Beekit.. reassured. If being the only one who was properly making conversation was how to make sure Eelkit would be receptive to all the information Beekit would soon be bestowing upon the young’n, then Beekit would talk talk talk. “I will be.. enlightening you with some fascinating stuff. Stuff you’ve probably never heard before. Knowledge that will.. blow you away!” It would definitely blow Eelkit away. He’d caught on to some quite secretive information that he was sure would be appreciated by this lad here. “You just have to agree to some.. terms and conditions first. Y’know, swearing to secrecy, taking an oath… Regular stuff.” Beekit shrugged it off. Couldn’t let any dummies endangering this very crucial, life-saving stuff. Why, if it got into the wrong paws… who knew what would happen?
Eelkit had kinda gotten distracted. Enlighten him? The black tabby tom was completely clueless on all of this! He didn't know what it was all about. What was he to be enlightened about? He knew the most vital things such as 'always listen to Ma cause shes right' and he didn't think he needed to know about much else. What else could be so important? Something fascinating? "Terms and conditions? Ma said to never swear! And also to not share information to strangers.... but you're not a stranger! So okay. I swear, that I, Eelkit! son of Antfrost, won't slap you on the head if you do something stupid!" That was what he was promising right? He hoped so. Like what else could he promise? To not get into trouble? He never got into trouble! He just.. agreed to everything. Somethings he probably shouldn't agree to.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 16th, 2020, 05:57 AM
it'll just take time.....

Status: pictures capture memories that will not be forgotten...
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

*Redspot nodded* Thank you. *The calico walked away*
--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old August 16th, 2020, 06:25 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Thank you! Bye! I'll stay up all night! Splashpaw chirped, before bouncing to the apprentices den, to catch a quick nap before her assumed vigil.
Old August 16th, 2020, 11:01 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Ebonykit ran into a big cat. "Hi!" he squeaked. "Who are you?" @ForgottenDiamond

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old August 16th, 2020, 01:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@ILoveLeafpool

Ivorypaw gave a smile as she saw her friend,” Guess what! I found a warrior who will take us out for a hunting lesson.” she meowed flicking her tail to Eveninglight.

Eveninglight gave a nod,” Yep.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 16th, 2020, 03:06 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Aha! I see an acceptable article of food! Twigkit announced gleefully, bounding over to the freshkill pile, and dragging out a fish. He LOVED fish, even if he hadn't been born here. They were so YUMMY! @Father of the foof
Foxblaze padded After him and laughed at his excitement. “Fish are my favorite too.”

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Closed Thread