by Bean
Last post by glitch
Today 09:46 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by constellation
Today 09:44 AM

Old June 24th, 2022, 04:30 AM
zoom

Status: replys will be slower than usual, but I'll be getting into the groove of things
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglet View Post
Thrushfur quivered his whiskers in amusement seeing Weaselpaw do strange things, raising his paw to the wall for size difference. Though he narrowed his eyes, when Weaselpaw put his paw up to the scratch. It did look a bit big for a normal cat to swipe at. He shrugged but stayed cautious for upcoming danger in the future.

" To be honest I really don't know why. The first time I came to this cave as an apprentice I was in shock too by how many claw marks there were. I thought it would be funny if one cat would be the whole cause of the claw mark calamity on the walls. "

He then scrunched his muzzle, closing his eyes and turning his eyes away from the flying dirt. He slightly flattened his ears to Weaselpaws demands for battle practice. He thought the apprentice would be more patient on things like those. He let those thoughts drift, he was only 6 moons old. Of course he wouldn't be too obedient, natural for just a new made apprentice.

" Well.. I suppose we could. We should first head away into a corner to practice. "

Thrushfur warily mewed, scrunching his muzzle seeing Weaselpaw look at him with such weird eyes. He turned heading towards the corner nearing the wall backing up.
Weaselpaws tail was raised high, almost laughing at Thrushfurs reaction to the flying dirt. When he heard his mentor agree to his pleading, he was so happy that he could jump 5 fox-lengths high. He could only dream on being the best warrior the clan has ever seen. His fur bristled with excitement as he followed Thrushfur into the corner. Waiting with uneasiness to start training right away.
Old June 26th, 2022, 11:12 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Near the WindClan border, was where she was, with a red collar around her throat, and desperation lining her features. Foxflower had been away for far too long. Twolegs were ruthless, nasty creatures. They had taken her when she least expected it with a silver mesh cage and carried her off away from her kits without warning. Each day spent in captivity had felt like an individual lifetime, and the fat white cat she had been housed with had not helped.

But, eventually, she had escaped. The Clan territories had miraculously not been far away, and Foxflower thanked StarClan a million times over for having mercy on her. Her children were her number one priority. They would be safe in ThunderClan without her, but she would not sleep soundly until she held them between her forepaws again.

Some strange scent lingered in the air, but Foxflower wrote it off as remaining Twolegplace stench and carried on.

Before long, she had crossed over the WindClan border and back into ThunderClan territory. Familiararity, at last. Her paws remembered the trodden trails, and with hope blooming in her heart, she turned them towards home.

Her hope did not last long.

They were upon her before she could blink, with their gnashing teeth and dark evil eyes and hot, rotting breath. A massive canine burst through the undergrowth in front of her with a savage snarl, and a second to her right. Within seconds, insicors sank into her throat and neck and tore.

Foxflower had no time to register the attack before her lifeblood drained through her open wounds and the massive dog broke her neck. The light in her eyes faded instantly.

The dogs dragged her body into the bushes, leaving behind only puddles of scarlet.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old June 28th, 2022, 09:45 AM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

[ Hunting Post ]

Thrushfur entered the bog with wet paws. He grunted as he stalked on through the lush green grasses as the grass squished beneath his paws. Humid air entered his nostrils as he sniffed around. Raising his head as he stared at the sun for a slight moment before gloomy looking back down. Continuing to search for prey.

He spotted a crow squawking on a log, his eyes slit as he focused on it. His vision blurred on the sides his pupils sustained in the middle of his eyeballs. His body silently waved side to side. Quickly dashing forward below the log where the crow was squawking. He didn’t know the reason for the crow to be so loud in the middle of this mire.

He crouched then quickly leaped pulling his haunches off the ground to pound the crow to the ground. It’s jet-black feathers flew everywhere as the crow struggled under his paw. He grabbed the crow between his teeth and he shook it until it was limp. The crow stopped and went limp. A pile of feathers in his mouth.

He hopped off the log before looking behind him to hear flapping. Another crow seemed to respond to the other crows call. It tilted its head and bounced around. Thrushfurs ears perked as he dropped the dead crow and headed for the other. Doing the same hunting technique, pushing the crow under his paw with claws sheathed. Picked it between his teeth and shook it before it went limp as well.

2 in a row!

He jumped off the log and jumbled both of the crows together, grabbing them as he continued on heading back to camp to give in to his punishment to present to Sparrowflight. Holding his head high as he walked back to camp.

Last edited by Eaglet; July 5th, 2022 at 06:44 AM.
Old June 28th, 2022, 12:33 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

// closed, just a little solo hunting post

Rainhound padded into the territory, rolling her shoulders. She was planning to hunt - it seemed ThunderClan needed some extra prey right now. The amount of food on their prey pile was low. As she entered the dense forest, she took in the scents around her. The first thing she could smell was thrush, and vole in the distance. Perhaps, also a little bit of mouse? Well, she would go for the thrush first. The warrior dropped into a hunter's crouch, using her tail to stabilize herself. It was a lot harder to hunt without her right front leg working, but she was fine with that. Over time, she had adapted.

Soundless, she crept across the ground, sighting the thrush not far away. Luckily for her, she didn't have to climb - the thrush was sitting in plain sight, nibbling on a seed. Smiling, she unsheathed her claws, happy to have a quick and easy kill. She leapt forward, ending the animal's life with a swift bit to the neck. Rainhound buried a small hole in the ground, placing the thrush in it for later.

Next, she moved towards the vole, concentrated on nothing but hunting. Soon, she saw it scuttling through the undergrowth, which was quite unfortunate. This'll be more of a hard catch. She dropped into a crouch again, this time moving forward with speed. She lept of her hind legs, propelling herself forwards and leaping onto the vole before it had a chance to run away further. "Gotcha!" she exclaimed, before reminding herself that she should be quiet. Satisfied, she brought it back to the hole she had previously dug and placed it in there with the thrush.

Lastly, she made her way to a small clearing in the forest. Rainhound's blue gaze was settled on a mouse that was vibing on the floor because starry has run out of ideas of what the prey is doing. Another easily kill; that was good. Swiftly, she jumped onto the mouse, digging her claws into the neck. A grin formed on her maw as she placed it on her little "prey pile". Three pieces of prey! This had been a successful hunt.

Humming to herself, Rainhound padded back to camp with the prey in her maw.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old June 30th, 2022, 01:47 AM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Shadow dropped from a tree branch gracefully, a sparrow hanging from her jaws. Prey had been scarce where her new territory was, and she had to cross into Thunderclan while chasing a squirrel, the sparrow had just been a bonus. Pausing to collect her squirrel, she paused for a second to scan the area. This wasn't hee territory, and, having been told countless stories of the clans as a kit, knew many cats lived here. Getting caught wasn't the ideal outcome of this trip.

Turning back towards the edge of the clan's territory, she could hear grass rustling and caught the scent of another cat, or was it cats? Whirling to face the sound, she lowered her ears and unsheathed her claws, eyes roving for a figure to connect the sounds and smells to.

(Open for multiple people.)

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.
Old June 30th, 2022, 01:50 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Cinderstar
Well this certainly wouldn't do. It had been easy enough to track the outsider once she had crossed over into ThunderClan's territory, but as she caught not one but two pieces of prey that did not belong to her, Cinderstar felt displeasure grow in her belly. This cat was not about to leave with two pieces of prey that were rightfully on their territory.

"Drop that prey and leave. It does not belong to you." Her voice was calm, yet commanding, as Cinderstar stepped out from the undergrowth. She took note of the claws, but had yet to unsheath hers. She'd dealt with enough outsiders - and this one she knew would not be a threat.

[ @Starlily - I see what you're doing ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old June 30th, 2022, 01:52 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

> Batblood @Starlily @marni

Quiet and subtle like a shadow the dark tom weaved through the forest. He was hunting, kinda. He was looking for prey yes, but wasn't in his usual hunting stance. Mainly just seeing if anything good was around. After picking up the scent of mouse, he quickly tracked down the rodent, and killed it swiftly after a leap. But there was another scent, not juicy like the mouse, but rather gross. Rogue. Ah, just what he needed on a calm walk.

When Batblood found the outsider it seemed Cinderstar had already got there, so the feline chose to stay more hidden, keeping to the shadows and watching from there. He could jump in if needed, wouldn't really bother if not.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old June 30th, 2022, 02:05 AM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

( @marni, starting to ease Shadow into looking for clans. XD) @Spotty

Shadow dropped her prey. Not because she was leaving it. No, she needed it too badly for that. This may be the only prey she'd get for the next couple of days. She dropped it because she needed to speak and be ready to fight if necessary. The she-cat in front of her was far older than her, and most likely had more fighting experiance, so Shadow decided to try reasoning first. After all, it would be two against one, and her odds didn't look to good for a fight.

Her eyes shone with quiet determination as she drew herself up sloghtly. "I can't. The two words were simple but unyielding. "You might have enough prey to feed ypurselves, that's what a freshkill pile is for, yes? I don't. This prey could very well mean life or death for me." It was certainly the truth. Even now it had been almost two days since herlast meal. "And, call your friend out, I know their there. No sense in ambushing me now that I do."

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.

Last edited by Willow_Tree; June 30th, 2022 at 02:05 AM.
Old June 30th, 2022, 02:08 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Cinderstar
There was something admirable about a cat who appeared to have much determination. A pity that it was all a waste, considering if this stranger tried to go up in a fight against Cinderstar the outcome was not in her favor. "I understand your plight, but I cannot stand by as my Clan's leader while a cat who is not of our own takes our prey and walks our territory as if they have no respect for borders. You speak reasonably; too bad your actions do not line up with your words."

At her mentioning of her 'friend', she figured Shadow was speaking about Batblood. It was funny, an outsider trying to give her orders. The tom could do as he pleased. Cinderstar stepped forward, about a tail-length from the cat now. Claws coming out of their sheaths. "Now leave. I will not ask again.If you try to take that prey with you, you will regret it."

[ @Starlily @Spotty ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; June 30th, 2022 at 02:09 AM.
Old June 30th, 2022, 02:21 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

> Batblood @Starlily @marni

His whiskers twitched somewhat when the rogue mentioned him. Did they think they were smart of something for doing that? Anyway. He watched as Cinderstar challenged the rogue, and - having a feeling it wouldn't be to easy - unsheathed his own claws and made a small movement forward. It wasn't to lunge at the rogue, just to remind them that he was there. Two against one, see if they would try anything now.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]