Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Littlestream finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 12:50 PM
Evenilolia's art shop!!
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 12:45 PM
[p] friends are never left...
Last post by Luna16
Today 12:43 PM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 12:40 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 12:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2020, 09:55 AM

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Shadewhisker padded excitedly towards Amberflight, breaking into a run. "Amberflight!" she practicaly yowled. "I'm expecting our kits!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Amberflight looked shocked. Sure, they'd been together for a while, but he hadn't expected...such wonderful news. "My love..."
he murmmered.
@RedHead @hxneysuckle (just to let you know )

Last edited by aspen.; February 16th, 2020 at 09:57 AM.
Old February 16th, 2020, 10:08 AM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Flamepelt overheard Shadewhisker and padded over "congrats! we'll have kits together!" she purred as she licked her friends ear.
@Morningstar

i will try to reply!)

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old February 16th, 2020, 10:48 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Shadewhisker was delighted. She would have kits with her friend!
@FlameQueen
Old February 16th, 2020, 06:02 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
The wink and his compliments had her ears flopped pathetically to the sides as she dipped her head. Dustbreeze felt as embarrassed as she did flattered by the attention. Though she shifted her gaze to Jaggedhawk with a silent plea. Her tail tip curled nervously, and just when she thought Toadbounce could be stopped he began flirted with Jagged. Her sage eyes were wide as saucers as she watched, glad that the attention was no longer on herself. She took the opportunity to step back a little from them and interrupt meekly.

"Well- I- I did say I needed to get out hunting..." Dust started nervously, taking another paw step back. She felt bad having to leave Jaggedhawk, she took a breath and spoke up. "Maybe, you'd like to join me Jaggedhawk?"

@RedHead

The silver tom could only roll his eyes at Toadbounce's antics. The nerve that this tomcat had it.... UGH! Now Jaggedhawk was flirty and enjoyed flirting with cats whenever he could, but he didn't climb to the level that Toadbounce did. It took a special type of cat to be able to handle the tabby tom's overbearing flirtations.
"I actually prefer you not flirt with me, you're a little too forward for my taste." Jaggedhawk shot back, giving Toadbounce a fake smile. "And you're right, there is plenty of you to go around, so why you don't go find someone else who would actually appreciate that?" His tail-tip twitched slightly as the words left his mouth, lime green eyes narrowing slightly. It wasn't a threat in any regard, but Jaggedhawk did not want anything to do with Toadbounce.
Though, as Dustbreeze spoke, the silver tom's ears flicked and he glanced down at her before giving a small nod and a smile in her direction. Then he cast a small smirk up at Toadbounce. "Now, if you'll excuse us, Dustbreeze and I are going to go do some hunting, something that will actually help the clan." Then he turned with a lash of his tail, giving Dustbreeze another a smile and beckoning her to come with a nod of his head. The sooner he got her away from Toad the Flirt, the better.

@hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 16th, 2020, 06:14 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
Smokekit blinked. Wow. She couldn't help but admire Ivykit for being so tough. She gave a quick nod.
Thornkit sniffed, but backed off. "Fine, fine. I'm hungry anyway," he added in a mutter. "I'll go get some fresh-kill." He narrowed his eyes at the both of them. "And don't think I'll be willing to share it!"

With that, he stalked out of the nursery, tail twitching behind him. Ivykit let out a sigh and faced her new friend with an apologetic glance. "Really, I'm sorry about him," she meowed. "He's... Not so bad when you get used to him. He's usually fine, just a little headstrong. I think he'll grow out of it." ...Eventually, she thought to herself.

Last edited by Sneakyfox55; February 16th, 2020 at 06:15 PM.
Old February 16th, 2020, 07:28 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

The leader glanced sideways as Quillpaw padded up to him, his green eyes clouding with confusion at the tomcat's words. But he supposed he would just roll with it. "Um no actually.... I don't have any kits. Well, I did have an adopted daughter but she's.... that's besides the point." He took a quick intake of breath. "Snailkit is not my son. He's one of Thunderclan's many motherless kits. And it's probably due to that that he died." Flintstar let out a sigh, his eyes wandering over to the nursery. "Thankfully we're going to be having two new queens soon, possibly four if what I suspect for Blossomclaw to be true." The leader then gave Quillpaw an incredulous look as the tomcat began to sob, head tilted in confusion. Sure, Flintstar was sad about Snailkit's death, but it wasn't like he could've helped it much. He was a tomcat for crying out loud, he wasn't a queen at all. "I appreciate that you... sympathize for the clan's loss of a young kit Quillpaw." Flintstar meowed, his voice holding a slight amount of confusion. "How about you come with me to the med den, we're going to take Snailkit there and see if Irispaw can give us some herbs to smooth over his fur before we go bury him."

@vermin

Character Site
--
Old February 16th, 2020, 07:35 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

The Thunderclan leader walked in with Snailkit's body hanging from his maw, glancing around before setting the kit down gently on the ground. "Irispaw, are you in here?" He called gently, stepping deeper inside. He waved his tail for Quillpaw to follow suit, if the odd apprentice had followed him in the first place. He just hoped that the medicine cat apprentice wasn't too busy, he needed to speak with her anyways, and while bringing in the death of a kit probably wasn't the best way to do it, he needed to talk to Irispaw before he forgot again.

@Moon Lily @vermin

Character Site
--
Old February 16th, 2020, 07:58 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

To be honest, it felt like an eternity since Bluegorse had arrived in the medicine cat den and he didn't really want to wait around for Tallmarsh's delayed input when he was in so much pain.

"Can we just get started?" he asked Irispaw, voice shaking. By now, his wounds had clotted, leaving his fur clumpy with dried blood and grime. He was already tired of being in the medicine cat den, he just wanted to curl back in the warrior's and take a long, long nap.

[ @Moon Lily ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 16th, 2020, 10:53 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @BILL. @Delta ]

Irispaw grabbed dandelion from the herb store, and grabbed the goldenrod and marigold she had previously set down. She cocked an eyebrow at Bluegorse, settling down beside him.
"Be patient! Great Starclan... " she exclaimed, smiling. Chewing the herbs- except the dandelion- into a poultice, she attempts to slather the sticky solution into his wounds. Binding them carefully after, she makes sure to double up the layers.
"There! All patched up."

[ @RedHead @vermin ]

Irispaw turns, excusing herself from picking stray leaves and bits from her fur. The herbs had a habit of getting stuck in it. Grumbling, she immediately regretted her attitude as she found herself face to face with Flintstar.
"Oh, here! Sorry, I-" She cut herself off as she smelt it. The smell of death. Letting her gaze rest on the body of an apprentice, her pelt bristled.
"W-what? What happened?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 17th, 2020, 01:15 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Thornkit sniffed, but backed off. "Fine, fine. I'm hungry anyway," he added in a mutter. "I'll go get some fresh-kill." He narrowed his eyes at the both of them. "And don't think I'll be willing to share it!"

With that, he stalked out of the nursery, tail twitching behind him. Ivykit let out a sigh and faced her new friend with an apologetic glance. "Really, I'm sorry about him," she meowed. "He's... Not so bad when you get used to him. He's usually fine, just a little headstrong. I think he'll grow out of it." ...Eventually, she thought to herself.
"I hope so." Smokekit mewed. I'm glad I don't have a sibling like that. She thought. Toms... Most of them are just stupid mousebrains.

Click my dragons!
Closed Thread