Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
So In the Morning, The Sun...
by ghost.
Last post by ghost.
Today 01:09 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Fritter
Today 12:52 PM
Dark Forest Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by gs29513
Today 12:40 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 12:39 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Dark
Today 12:35 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 11th, 2016, 03:53 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@Empress of Evil

Nightbreeze watched the two share a brief interaction and she noticed how hungry Avorton must have been the way he ran to the fresh kill pile. "Say, Avorton, we need to choose you a Clan name, since you'll be staying with us. Honeypaw would you like to help?" she asked answering the apprentice's call for help. As a mother she noticed small details like that. She had a keenness for picking up small things, minute details that normally had no cause for being there.
"Of course!", Honeypaw exclaimed in an excited tone. Gratefulness flooded into her eyes as she looked at her mother. Then, the edges of her lips dipped into a small frown as she thought of a good name. The name had to be something that was unique. Of course, every name was unique in its own way but perhaps a name that wasn't so common. This was harder then she thought. She had never had the chance to name someone and it was harder then she expected. It obviously had to be a name that they liked. She looked up to Nightbreeze to see if she looked like she had any ideas.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 11th, 2016, 04:16 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
What's going through this stony she-cat's head? She's not as talkative as some of the cat's I've come across, so if she's not talking.. Then she's judging. She seems like the type of cat to silently judge others, that's what silent cat's like hers do, the silent type that observes and judges. Hmph. A flicker of anger bolted through her eyes as she thought about the other cat silently judging her before she forced herself to take a breath and look away. She had no proof that this warrior was judging her, so no reason to get mad right? Oh no, there is a reason to get mad, but I won't outright question her about it, not right now.
Settling on this thought, she looked back at Silvercloud, forcing her anger back down so that the conversation could continue. Turning over one of her paws, she began to clean one of the pads, picking out scraps of mouse fur and any other remnants of her meal, gaze still focused on the other warrior, thinking about what she should bring up next before settling on asking if the other liked to spar. Yes, she would love to spar right about now, but in a way, she had a feeling that this she cat wouldn't like to spar, another bolt of anger shooting through her as she waited for the answer.
And her thoughts were pretty much right, her yellow gaze hardening as she heard the she-cat's answer before a sneer crossed her muzzle, holding her tongue until after Silvercloud finished speaking before making the snarky remark,
"What, do you think you're too good for sparing? Don't want to get that nice pelt of your dirty and fluffed up?"
Of course this cat didn't enjoy sparing, she enjoyed sitting back and judging cat's didn't she? Cleaning her nice fluffy pelt and staying out of the thick of things, biding her time hunting puny little mice and squirrels. Sure hunting was great, you got to kill something, but she figured this cat didn't like sparing because she saw herself above that.
"Too scared to get yourself hurt?" Cormorantstone snorted out, shaking her head. "Doesn't surprise me."
Silvercloud managed to catch the bolt of anger that dashed across Cormorantstone's eyes. She could tell that the dark brown tabby's opinion about her had immediately been changed and established. She also saw the sneer that crossed Cormorantstone's muzzle after that. The tabby she cat listened carefully to her words. She couldn't help but feel insulted by those words. Well, uh duh, who wouldn't feel insulted? But as she heard the words repeating in her mind, she also couldn't help but feel rather amused. No smile ever crossed her face during her moment of amusement. "I see you aren't taking a liking to me", Silvercloud said, it was almost like a sneer as well. But then again, Silvercloud didn't do sneering, so it wasn't quite a sneer. A flash of amusement did accidently escape and show in her eyes. Though it immediately vanished. Silvercloud had already thought of what she was going to say next. The tabby was always prepared to talk back. Despite her calm nature. "So is that how you view me now little one?", She emphasised on the words 'little one'. It wasn't a set of words she used often but when it came to bouncing back from an insult, it normally 'accidently' slipped out. Her opponents normally had this angered look on their faces and it simply amused Silvercloud. Then, after that she decided to test things and said, "Maybe you should get your eyesight tested", linking back to her sentence before. The words didn't come out as a an angry comeback, more or less like those evil ladies you see in the movies, telling their victims something they didn't want to hear before laughing evilly. Except Silvercloud didn't really laugh. Silvercloud knew she had probably angered the dark brown tabby even more by now, but to be honest this amused her even more. But like always, her expression didn't change. Most cats viewed Silvercloud as a kind cat, because of her calmness, even if they couldn't really tell but that was normally their impressions of her. And it is true that Silvercloud is kind, but when it came to comebacks, Silvercloud could become 'evil' without realising it. It wasn't the kind of evil that the EE leaders owned, or the type of evil that Tigerstar owned, it was this dark aura that surrounded them. That feeling that sends a shiver up you spine. It didn't make you want to run away, you just felt....colder. Silvercloud honestly didn't care much for many things, and when cats made a mistake, she just watched silently. But, when it came to comebacks and insults, nothing can stop her from getting to her entertainment and amusement.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; December 11th, 2016 at 04:30 AM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 08:36 AM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
"Ok! I'm the seeker. YOU two are the hiders. Ok?" Rootkit said. "Sure." Blazekit said.
Opalkit nodded and dashed off to hide. he leaped into a small bush near the nursery.
Old December 11th, 2016, 09:15 AM

My Mood: Hopeful

Yawning Bellykit rolled over in the moss. His yellow eyes scan the nursery as he stretched.

Last edited by Bram246; December 11th, 2016 at 09:15 AM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 11:12 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

"1, 2, 3..." Rootkit counted with her paws over her eyes. Blazekit ran to Bellykit and his under his nest. "You can play if you want. To tell Rootkit that I'm here." he whispered to Bellykit. "10!" Rootkit finished. "Ready or not, here I come!" she looked around the nursery a bit.
Old December 11th, 2016, 11:31 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quietstream watched some kits play. He smiled and then mews quietly "she's dead..." A lot of sadness pored into his eyes and heart.

Last edited by Fallpotato; December 11th, 2016 at 11:31 AM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
"1, 2, 3..." Rootkit counted with her paws over her eyes. Blazekit ran to Bellykit and his under his nest. "You can play if you want. To tell Rootkit that I'm here." he whispered to Bellykit. "10!" Rootkit finished. "Ready or not, here I come!" she looked around the nursery a bit.
Bellykit rolled his eyes. He watched Rootkit search the nursery.
Old December 11th, 2016, 11:42 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Rootkit approached Bellykit. "See where Blazekit and Opalkit his?" she asked.
Old December 11th, 2016, 11:44 AM

"One went outside and one is still in here. That's all I'm going to say.", Bellykit replied licking his paw.
Old December 11th, 2016, 11:45 AM

My Mood: Fine

Opalkit crouched in the small bush, keeping as still as possible. He desided it was easier if he laid down, so he did, but kept his haunches up incase he needed to run.