error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post
[

QUOTE=Fawnheart<3;1539607]

Rabbitpaw bounced out of the way and batted the frozen mossball in Redpaws direction.

“You are on, Redpaw,” he meowed cheerfully.

Redpaw

Dodging the ball thrown by Rabbitpaw and stuck her tongue out in his direction, before she could make a teasing remark a mossball hit her and she turned to look back at Birdpaw, sneaky. She jumped upon hearing a cat shriek and looked toward Nightpaw who was now hiding in the apprentice den, "Come on Nightpaw, don't be a mouse! It isn't that cold!" Redpaw wanted to bite back her words the moment another mossball hit her, this one being thrown by a little kit, paying closer attention she narrowly dodged a ball thrown by Badgersnap. Grabbing some more mossballs she began batting them in each cat's direction, one toward Rabbitpaw, one toward Birdpaw, one toward Tinykit though she used a bit less force, one toward Nightpaw hiding in the den, and one toward Crookedpaw! As she picked up another mossball Whitepaw came out of nowhere and snatched it from her paws! She tossed her last one, hoping to strike Whitepaw but instead winced as it hit Tigermist instead, whoops. Whitepaw get back here with my mossball!" Redpaw called back, quickly chasing after the other apprentice with amusement glittering in her eyes.

@Samantha
@bubble[error].[/QUOTE]

*Tigermist gasped and staggered back*

[COLOR="Tigermist ']"You dare challenge me?"[/COLOR]

*She grabbed the moss ball and threw it at the cat who threw it at her*

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old January 26th, 2024, 10:44 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Crookedpaw flicked his ear as many cats participated in the chaos of mossball fight, he watched Redpaw talk about something. He turned his head to the apprentice den where a shy and scared and timid cat hid. As he turned back to Redpaw, he was hit in the face with the mossball, the unusual sized apprentice that was bigger then any other apprentice stood up and finally took part, he quickly made several snowballs before turning to everyone who was in the fun. The Tom whisked the mossball at birdpaw, Redpaw, Badgersnap, and tiny kit which he didn’t throw very hard but enough to reach across the clearing and hit the little kit gently.

The massive apprentice purred as he didn’t throw it at Nightpaw, only wanting to have fun but be respectful to others who didn’t want to participate was very much a high priority to the Tom.

——————————
Purk: flock together (T1) / Lyrebird lullaby ( active)
Nightpaw scrunched herself up as Redpaw spoke to her, a mouse was better then being killed in a mossball fight, despite how scared she was, she was very knowledgeable about whatever she learned from the cat or her home, in this case she could only learn that Redpaw is a adventurous cat who likes to have fun. As red paws words sunk into her she began to emerge, but that quickly disappeared as she avoided the mossball, her blind eyes staring out into the clearing” let’s have fun and probably get hurt” she purred almost mimicking Redpaws voice. Just as when she thought of hiding more she changed her mind instantly and made several snowball, she emerged out of her den with the mossballs she made, after reaching a good spot she planted her paws down and grinned”I’m not a mouse” she purred, her tail grabbing a mossball and she threw it at Redpaw aiming it steady on. Her ears twitched and her paws stayed strongly on the ground as she used her senses, she kept her mossballs close to her, like right under her belly as she threw them off one at a time to the other cats, some cats she hit others she missed.

@Naila @Fawnheart. @Katiethewolfchild @Eveelution_2.0 @bubble[error]. @Samantha

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old January 26th, 2024, 12:57 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste View Post
- Applefrost -

The maine coon had been enjoying the snow these past few days, running around in it, maybe even rolling in it a few times.. It woke his inner child. Now, what he was really missing was a snowball fight. His piercing yellow eyes scanned the clearing, and they landed on some cat lying down. Smirking, the warrior grabbed some of the snow and formed it into a ball. He dropped into a crouch, using full power to attempt to fling the snowball at the resting cat. Slowly Applefrost started getting closer, realizing it was.. Fallownose, the deputy. Oops.

–––

@Lillith [Fallownose] [eep this is crappy and short sorry]
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Ughhhh. Fallownose hated leaf-bare. It was too cold! The only good thing was watching kits see snow for the first time. That was the only reason why he was currently laying down in the clearing with his paws tucked underneath him to keep his beans warm.

THUMP.

It took Fallownose a moment to register the cold as something hit him on the back of the head. He shook his head, snow flying in all directions. Who the hell had thrown a snowball at him?

The deputy slowly turned his head, yellow-amber eyes immediately narrowing when they landed on Applefrost creeping closer. Oh, it was on!

Casually, almost too casually, Fallownose slowly stood up, fluffing out his fur against the chill while he kept his gaze locked on the warrior. He took one pawstep toward Applefrost before suddenly whipping one of his paws forward and flinging snow toward the tom's face. "This is war!"
Old January 26th, 2024, 03:23 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

user20354_pic47096_1705338261.jpg

Blazesong sniffed a stone. stones had become scattered around the scarce clearing, making her frown.
That was no good, what kind of camp had stones all over the place?
with a large sigh, Blaze picked up the stone she'd been sniffing (Which, by the way, smelled pretty awful) and carried it away. This would take a while without help. She didn't want any cat to trod on some of the stone hidden in the snowbanks piled up around the camp! No use in making medicine cats busier than they already were- no, that was quite pointless.
"Excuse me, does anyone want to help me grab the sharp stones so no kits step on them?" she asked, wondering if any cat would assist her. She was conident she could complete the task herself.
Oh, no, she knew she could do that. but that's kinda... boring. Everything was more fun with a partner-in-crime. Yes, indeed. She didn't want any kit to step on any sharp little rocks and go whining about for no reason! How silly. Some cat or two would help. That was certain. WindClan wasn't stupid! Ha! They were the smartest, best clan in the forest! She paused to think about what the other clans muse be like.
Well, ShadowClan ate frogs-
EW.
She gagged, and decided maaaybe thinking about eating frogs wasn't the best idea right now~

[Open!]

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by Blazimations; January 26th, 2024 at 03:24 PM.
Old January 26th, 2024, 06:23 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolf_yt View Post
Crookedpaw flicked his ear as many cats participated in the chaos of mossball fight, he watched Redpaw talk about something. He turned his head to the apprentice den where a shy and scared and timid cat hid. As he turned back to Redpaw, he was hit in the face with the mossball, the unusual sized apprentice that was bigger then any other apprentice stood up and finally took part, he quickly made several snowballs before turning to everyone who was in the fun. The Tom whisked the mossball at birdpaw, Redpaw, Badgersnap, and tiny kit which he didn’t throw very hard but enough to reach across the clearing and hit the little kit gently.

The massive apprentice purred as he didn’t throw it at Nightpaw, only wanting to have fun but be respectful to others who didn’t want to participate was very much a high priority to the Tom.

——————————
Purk: flock together (T1) / Lyrebird lullaby ( active)
Nightpaw scrunched herself up as Redpaw spoke to her, a mouse was better then being killed in a mossball fight, despite how scared she was, she was very knowledgeable about whatever she learned from the cat or her home, in this case she could only learn that Redpaw is a adventurous cat who likes to have fun. As red paws words sunk into her she began to emerge, but that quickly disappeared as she avoided the mossball, her blind eyes staring out into the clearing” let’s have fun and probably get hurt” she purred almost mimicking Redpaws voice. Just as when she thought of hiding more she changed her mind instantly and made several snowball, she emerged out of her den with the mossballs she made, after reaching a good spot she planted her paws down and grinned”I’m not a mouse” she purred, her tail grabbing a mossball and she threw it at Redpaw aiming it steady on. Her ears twitched and her paws stayed strongly on the ground as she used her senses, she kept her mossballs close to her, like right under her belly as she threw them off one at a time to the other cats, some cats she hit others she missed.

@Naila @Fawnheart. @Katiethewolfchild @Eveelution_2.0 @bubble[error]. @Samantha
Winterpaw slide into a den with out swing it. He blinked away the snow. Her pws hurt from sliding on the ruff ground. He still wanted to play but his paws were telling him to take a break. He went over to the edge of the clearing to sit down, he winced in pain with each step. He still had the moss ball. He kept a good grip on it, but had to but it down to lick his paws.

@Naila @Fawnheart. @Katiethewolfchild @Eveelution_2.0 @bubble[error]. @SpiritWolf_yt

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV

Last edited by Samantha; January 26th, 2024 at 06:27 PM.
Old January 26th, 2024, 08:04 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubble[error]. View Post

[/SPOILER]

Redpaw

Dodging the ball thrown by Rabbitpaw and stuck her tongue out in his direction, before she could make a teasing remark a mossball hit her and she turned to look back at Birdpaw, sneaky. She jumped upon hearing a cat shriek and looked toward Nightpaw who was now hiding in the apprentice den, "Come on Nightpaw, don't be a mouse! It isn't that cold!" Redpaw wanted to bite back her words the moment another mossball hit her, this one being thrown by a little kit, paying closer attention she narrowly dodged a ball thrown by Badgersnap. Grabbing some more mossballs she began batting them in each cat's direction, one toward Rabbitpaw, one toward Birdpaw, one toward Tinykit though she used a bit less force, one toward Nightpaw hiding in the den, and one toward Crookedpaw! As she picked up another mossball Whitepaw came out of nowhere and snatched it from her paws! She tossed her last one, hoping to strike Whitepaw but instead winced as it hit Tigermist instead, whoops. Whitepaw get back here with my mossball!" Redpaw called back, quickly chasing after the other apprentice with amusement glittering in her eyes.

@Samantha
@bubble[error].

*Tigermist gasped and staggered back*

[COLOR="Tigermist ']"You dare challenge me?"[/COLOR]

*She grabbed the moss ball and threw it at the cat who threw it at her*
[/QUOTE]
Badgersnap Was Hit With One. She Laughed, StandingvOn Her Hind Legs To Properly Toss The Snow With Three Paws. She Threw Them In The Direction Of All Cats, Not Nightpaw, As It Seemed They Werent Participating.

LionFlop Is ShadowClans Secret Murderer
Click Link To Sign Your Cat Up To Have Ketchup!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=83853
Old January 27th, 2024, 04:19 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Starrypaw sat.
33/100

Softdust ate.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old January 29th, 2024, 08:48 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Cypressflake
She/They
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Cypressflake skipped around the clearing, humming to herself. To her, it seemed like any normal happy day. Everyday was a normal happy day for her. Her eyes fell apon a small flower growing. Beaming, she bent over to pick it up between her jaws.

What fortune! She thought happily. This flower is beautiful, I wonder who here deserves this...

[OPEN RP]
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; January 29th, 2024 at 09:12 AM.
Old January 29th, 2024, 10:53 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith View Post

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Ughhhh. Fallownose hated leaf-bare. It was too cold! The only good thing was watching kits see snow for the first time. That was the only reason why he was currently laying down in the clearing with his pawstucked underneath him to keep his beans warm.

THUMP.

It took Fallownose a moment to register the cold as something hit him on the back of the head. He shook his head, snow flying in all directions. Who the hell had thrown a snowball at him?

The deputy slowly turned his head, yellow-amber eyes immediately narrowing when they landed on Applefrost creeping closer. Oh, it was on!

Casually, almost too casually, Fallownose slowly stood up, fluffing out his fur against the chill while he kept his gaze locked on the warrior. He took one pawstep toward Applefrost before suddenly whipping one of his paws forward and flinging snow toward the tom's face. "This is war!"
Applefrost's head tilted as the deputy stood up, and he was apparently to stupid to expect Fallownose to fight back. When the snowball came flying, he failed to dodge, cold snow landing right on his face. The tomcat groaned, taking a brief moment to wipe the icy water off his eyes and nose. "Yep, it's so on!" he mewed with a smirk. Then, he grabbed some more snow and formed it into a ball..

fling! With playfully narrowed eyes, Applefrost watched the snowball, hoping it would hit.

(uhh this is short and crappy but i didnt know what else to add)

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old January 31st, 2024, 07:18 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Burn Baby Burn

Firestorm found her adopted daughter, Spottedpaw in the clearing and took up a spot next to her. ”Come here and cuddle with mama,” she purred softly, trying to wrap around the apprentice with her arms.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here