Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Open Forum [All...
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 10:03 AM
Catching Up [Eaglepaw...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 10:00 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:57 AM
please don't prove i'm...
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 09:54 AM
Would you survive?
Last post by Myling
Today 09:53 AM

Old April 14th, 2024, 04:11 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Weepingpaw gave a small sniff. Would he be able to become Mistywhisper's apprentice!? The blind Tom wanted nothing more than to help and heal his clan. Bringing pain hurt him as well.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old April 14th, 2024, 04:20 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Goldfish was frustrated. No, that was an understatement. She was absolutely ticked.
Who had been there for her, all this time, helping her? Who was the one who was assisting
Marigoldleap in the medicine den all this Freaking time? Minkpaw. Her ears pinned
back against her head. If there's one thing that'd be happening, it wasn't no Mistyshard
helping her kit. She had nothing against the warrior. She'd do fine. But in her heart and
mind, Minkpaw was somewhere between a best friend, a kid, an apprentice, and a little
sister to her. She didn't want this cat's help. She would deny it during her kitting. Cobs
Spotty and Mink were the only cats she would accept help from. She didn't care if it
freaking killed her. The only cats who would help her would be Cobweb, Spottty, and Minks.
End of story.

If Mistyshard disrespected her choice, she didn't deserve her position. Minkpaw must be
devastated. Happy for Misty, but devastated. She bit back an angry growl, and instead
mewed quietly, politely, Congratulations, Mistyshard. But expect me to speak to you
after the meeting. I have something I must discuss. Partially medical.
She gave a friendly
nod before staring with endless sympathy at her dear friends. But she wouldn't get in
trouble. She wouldn't lose her pride. She wouldn't cause problems. She wasn't a problem-
causer. She'd deal with it. Mistyshard would do well. But she thought Minks and Cobweb
would do better.

__________________________________________________ ___
|Partial open- vm first!| @starry |

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!
Old April 14th, 2024, 04:45 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

MINNOWSPLASH - he/they

Minnowsplash watched silently at the chaos. A new leader so suddenly? And Lionhearts... plus a medicine cat to boot. It was nice that Fadingsun was appointing high ranks now, but the leader shift was still too sudden. I'd hoped that I would've been able to chant "Birdstar" one day... but it looks more like "Fadingstar" now, Minnowsplash thought. Perhaps the sun would be the one to lead the clan out of darkness... or it would burn all that it touched.

(Open)

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old April 14th, 2024, 04:52 PM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderChaser
She/Her - Active Power Card Since 2021
A golden pelted cat with black features and scars that littered her body
"Thunderstorms are as much our friends as the sunshine"

Ugh! She hated clan meetings for a reason. And this is why, absolutely embarrassing.

“Oh get over yourself oh so you didn’t get picked. Womp womp. Mink and Cob have never handled situations like this good in the first place. It’s quite sad. You both spent all this time teaching yourself how to be medcats then didn’t get picked and you throw a fit. Stop acting like kits. You both should be warriors already and you’re acting like this.” She scoffs.

”Yikes. Instead of whining like kits, you should have your warrior assessments already. That’s if you even tried to get the proper training for warrior hood like you were supposed to…

Little sparks appearing on her fur as she grew in anger. Her bad mood that had become default was turning into a more sour one.

“Congratulations.”
She said to the warrior turned medicine cat.

//Mink - @alec // Cob - @sillycreatur
RushingKit!

Last edited by Fae; April 14th, 2024 at 04:57 PM.
Old April 14th, 2024, 05:15 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

--
No Purrks

Stickpaw was honestly not paying that much attention to the meeting so when a cat left to his right, her head twists up in confusion. The apprentice stands up. A new medicine cat? What the stars was going on. The brown cat looks around before catching eye of the new high rank. A congratulations escapes her lips. They weren't a huge fan of screaming while right next to someone. So the words that go out are quiet enough so hat they hopefully didn't hurt Talonpaw's ears and her own."Congratulations, Mistyshard!"

Stickpaw giggles, giving the cat a smile as well before turning away. and towards the cat she had chosen to annoy today. "Okay, I'll be back, maybe, I want to check up on Cobwebpaw. She seemed upset for some reason. I might start calling you birdclaw instead, hm. Yeah that fits you, birdfoot. Okay byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" They mew softly towards him. Did he just call Talonpaw two different names? absolutely cause they were just that cool.

With that, Stickpaw waves his tail and leaves the older apprentice. Padding out of the meeting and into the Apprentice den after Cobwebpaw. Stickpaw was on the case to figure out why she was upset!

[ @Ian . @starry . @sillycreatur - I'll be posting in App den with Stick shortly ]

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰

Last edited by omen; April 14th, 2024 at 05:18 PM.
Old April 14th, 2024, 05:28 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Oh, they just kept on coming, didn’t they? Riverwhisper landed himself Number Six on her list, and despite earlier reprimand, Redmire shot him a look that would be capable of smiting him if she had that ability. “If you die, you should stay dead,” she bit out in response. “The biggest thing I have an issue with is that Mistyshard and Birdsnow pretty much took my entire lifetime and more to actually finish their training. That’s pathetic and I absolutely will say the same of the former.” As far as Kestrelskies went, Redmire honestly had no idea, but for now, the other warrior was safe from her anger. But not this idiot. "You want me gone?" she spat. "Put your claws to my throat and force me out yourself!"

Her fur spiked as Fadingsun decided to try to make an example out of her. An example. As if him saying he didn't want her at the next one would deter her whatsoever from showing up. "You know, that's a pretty sorry idea." She turned back to him with a lash of her tail. "All you'll be succeeding in doing is preventing cats from getting important news just because they had something to say. I really hope this won't be a preview of how your one to two-moon-long reign is going to go."

She tipped her chin up and gave Owltalon a narrow glare, heavily debating just flopping down in the middle of the clearing. But the last thing she wanted was to give any of these cats any more ammo against her, so with a snarl, she rose to her feet. The news about Mistyshard didn't go unnoticed, and it only made her angrier. Clearly this was going about as well as she expected it to, and if her calculations were spot on, RiverClan would collapse in on itself in the next couple moons.

[ @Marigoldwhisper @occultation @forest - will be tossing up another super quick post in the territory thread for u marigold, just needed to get a red response out first ]
Old April 14th, 2024, 05:43 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v
My Mood: Lazy

Bearsnout
28 Moons || RiverClan || He/Him
The Gentle Giant

Bearsnout had stayed quiet for the meeting, letting the others in the Clan bicker and fight. He figured that arguing wasn’t worth it. As much as these cats were irritating and a pain to listen to, Fadingsun and the Lionhearts seemed to be taking care of it just fine. He trusted them.

He winced a bit at the words that got said about Birdsnow. Being a leader was a heavy burden. He knew that much. Plus, Birdsnow hadn’t even gotten her leader name. He wondered if Fadingsun would get a name and break this cycle that RiverClan had been in. He thought it would be Birdsnow who’d pick them back up, but he was wrong. Everyone had their limits. Larkstar had hers. Birdsnow had hers. And now, Fadingsun would be tested as well.

Please. Please let him withstand everything. Bearsnout silently prayed to Silverpelt. They needed a strong leader who could hold them together. They needed Fadingsun.

Then there was Mistyshard. They were finally getting a getting a new Medicine cat! That’s good news! And then of course there were the three new Lionhearts. Maybe this was finally going to be RiverClans new beginning. So, he yowled as loudly as he could, cheering her name. “Mistyshard! Mistyshard!”

. . .

(open!)

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Last edited by chickadee; April 14th, 2024 at 05:44 PM.
Old April 14th, 2024, 07:37 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Adorable

Marigoldleap hearf as the medicine cat was announced and she was kind of relieved. It had been fun, but she missed being a normal warrior. Now she'd have more time for her remaining kids. Though is Mistyshard needed anything she was always around. "Mistyshard!", she cheered with pure excitement.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old April 14th, 2024, 08:19 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Distracted

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather listened to the meeting with perked ears and all, listening carefully as he could ‘course. BirdSnow wasn’t going to be leader anymore? GarlicFeather took a very long moment to simply sit there and process that, didn’t even make it being ‘BirdStar’. He listened to how apparently BirdSnow been failing as a leader and lacking, was he meant to feel grief or some sort of distress? Offer sympathy, try to each out and pat somecat on the back? GarlicFeather had seen.. quite a few leaders fall in his lifetime. Lark star and BirdSnow being the most frequent, there was others but it would take him a lifetime just to name how quickly leadership positions changed. And then a new medicine cat was announced, new lion hearts and a demotion probably, his attention hadn’t been fully on the meeting admittedly. GarlicFeather gave a simple cheer, with little thought put into it. He never had anything to say at meetings, he’d lingered on this thought before. Why? Not being able to say anything and simply nodding along made him feel more in the background then he would have liked, another warrior amongst the many. Yikes. What a depressing thought. Of course some cat.. wasn’t that mink paw? Ran off, and another one too, to sob about something. He flicked an ear listening to all the congratulations and whatnot. All these thoughts on feeling like a cat in the background made GarlicFeather wonder if he should actually do something to stand out instead of just whining mentally about it. Well in his ryes he already did stand out! He was the one and only GarlicFeather afterall! And he was crazy good at fighting, what’s not to notice? You know what he did notice? Some scamp yowling and spitting about things, weren’t they called red something, complaining about BirdSnow and MistyShard, and then another cat being rude about cats that were still apprentices getting upset. Talking about how much they acted like kits, and other. It made his fur bristle if anything, maybe he was taking the wrong side here but even if they had run off sobbing it was reasonable to let them do so without acting so rudely. And additionally they had at least done themselves right by going away from the meeting instead of yowling their displeasure at FadingSun, all these pent up opinions and the fear of being told he was wrong right to his face squashing them down. The best he could offer was a slight glare at ThunderChaser before moving his attention away.
(Agh lazy post because im really tired and wanted to try post something at least to do with this meeting also feel free lemme know if there’s anything wrong with this post )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old April 14th, 2024, 08:45 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@taillow

It would be no surprise to cats that knew her well that Adderpaw did not believe in Starclan. Not that she didn't believe in Starclan being a real place—that would just be ridiculous. There was far too much evidence that it was a real place. The key issue here was that Adderpaw had no faith in this 'clan'. No faith in it to do anything good for the living.

Maybe that previous statement was just a little wrong. Starclan did do something for the good of the living, but it was just coddling Thunderclan like a she-cats first kit after unsuccessful births. Everything for its precious-stinking-kit, doing everything under its power to make sure no harm came to it while forgetting every other cat to have existed, every other clan. Lightning strikes and death towards cats that didn't do what Thunderclan wanted all the time. The stars were a mother that threw tantrums over its tiny kit.

This time was different. Starclan showed itself to Riverclan again but... They didn't do something that was for the further benefit of Thunderclan yet again. While she was not close enough to hear what had been said, Mistyshard did not show that she was distressed by this in a way showing this cat was here for Thunderclan.

Adderpaws heart skipped a beat and she felt like it jumped into her throat. Was there at least one cat up in Starclan that actually gave a damn about Riverclan? She wanted nothing more than to be wrong about Starclan at this moment and have an egg broken on her head. Riverclan was in deep muck and was slowly sinking, closer and closer to drowning. To be lost forever. Despite what Adderpaw wanted for her clan, yet she was just one cat. One cat that worked so hard day in and day out, every single stardamned day. Not a patrol missed, not a duty forgotten. Yet this clan needed more help than just one workaholic. Maybe this could change things.

Claws dug into the soil as her body shook. Rage, anger... Sadness. Silently Adderpaw wept to herself and lowered her head to try and avoid making a scene out of this. "Please Starclan, why won't you talk to me... Answer my questions.." She muttered softly to herself. Yet she did not make herself out to be someone that would be friendly to talk to as a ghost. Maybe this was why the spirits didn't show themselves till now and it was for someone else. Not to answer questions from a cat with a chip off her shoulder.

Please bring more spirits to watch over us, please. We need help. Adderpaw thought to herself. A silent prayer to someone who she thought would never listen to her. Some hope was buried underneath all these raging emotions in this young cat's heart. Like a flashlight under a blanket. A soft covered glow in a dark room, hiding away secrets. Secrets, hopefully, to happiness. For the clan—not herself. Adderpaw would be willing to sacrifice her own happiness just so that the clan could be happy. Just so it could stay afloat enough to gasp for air.

At least one cat was going to get some support from Starclan.

Last edited by Fish; April 14th, 2024 at 09:12 PM.